The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+3
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
7 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

<lol>

or for Rick... Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:20 am

Morning Tina.

Arachnid update from Sydney. My sister found a huge dead hunstman under one of my nephew's dirty socks. Poor thing never stood a chance and succumbed to the fumes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:31 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:

How goes the cur and thrust of dress modelling and amateur anthropology?  

The order book isn't as healthy as it was pre March but isn't on life support as it was in April, May and June so no massive complaints. We'll get through it. I'm not at the stage of selling a kidney yet.

The amateur anthropology is still a source of enormous pleasure. One of the big draw backs of lockdown is not being able to casually walk through the house holding our tarantula and scaring the sh*t out of my kids friends. That never got old to me.

Supes, I get the feeling from your past comments that the only good huntsman, is a dead huntsman.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:44 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning Tina.  

Arachnid update from Sydney.  My sister found a huge dead hunstman under one of my nephew's dirty socks.  Poor thing never stood a chance and succumbed to the fumes.

It's very steamy tonight. Think were about to get a solid drenching of rain in the morning. Real spider roaming conditions.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:31 am

Galtichka has become very adept at pointing out spiders, especially the ones that have webs so long the spider seems to be suspended in the air.
He pointed out an absolute collossus in the lift the other day which initially had me just about leaping through the roof panel. On closer inspection it was probably a Halloween accessory.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:42 am

Glad to hear that, Tino.

Don't you just point the cat at the spider, Galts? And let nature take it's course

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:46 am

She is a very efficient hunter of invertebrates but getting her into the lift would likely involve much blood loss and scarring of my arms and face.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:47 am

Galted wrote: On closer inspection it was probably a Halloween accessory.

Probably? You can't of got that close then?

Unless you've w*nked yourself blind.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:47 am

You take your cat in the lift?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Jesus, Tino.  I thought a lot more highly of you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:32 pm

Galted wrote:

Sorry, Galted. I've w*nked myself blind which makes typing more tricky.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Galted wrote:

Sorry, Galted. I've w*nked myself blind which makes typing more tricky.

No worries.  I'm in the same boat, done so much w*nking I can't tell a real spider from a Halloween accessory.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:41 am

No one on no nut November then?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:54 am

No nut not for me Rick but I'm thinking of cultivating a Fu Manchu Movember moustache down there... and maybe a "Biden-Harris 2020" tattoo around my neck.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:56 am

Pics or it didn't happen, peej.

Looks like Biden is safe barring the extended legalities.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:05 am

I said "thinking" about. Laugh

Yes, I think Biden is just about home. Don't think Trump will formally concede defeat without trying to bring the house down though. Let's hope it is a relatively peaceful transition and we don't see too much mayhem on the streets.

Maybe that's wishful thinking though...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am

Don't think, go with the heart...

I don't think there is anyway this goes down without a fight somewhere along the line, unfortunately.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 am

I think it's a fix, will be a draw so that they can justify Trump v Biden 2.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Think we may have to change the verb from "unmichaels" to "ungalted".

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:51 pm

I've been in some form this week.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Just a post to ungalted Galted

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Thanks, Julius. Galted is overjoyed to be ungalteded.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 am

Fist the count.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:50 am

Sicond fiddle.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:58 am

Tird man.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:16 am

My guess is that Julius will be next, followed by Super.  Possibly an afternoon cameo from Tino if he's fed one of his children to a hornet, followed by an hilarious anecdote from me which will be ignored by everyone.

C*nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:28 am

Galted wrote:My guess is that Julius will be next, followed by Super.  Possibly an afternoon cameo from Tino if he's fed one of his children to a hornet, followed by an hilarious anecdote from me which will be ignored by everyone.

C*nts.

There is not a chance in f*cking hell that I will let you michaels/Galted this place consistently. You will not become that person whilst I am still dead, Galted. Far too much love for you to allow that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:04 am

Have you two been watching Brokeback Mountain again?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:08 am

That wasn't moonlight.. they were searchlights... oh-oh no!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:13 am

Galted wrote:My guess is that Julius will be next, followed by Super.  Possibly an afternoon cameo from Tino if he's fed one of his children to a hornet, followed by an hilarious anecdote from me which will be ignored by everyone.

C*nts.

There is not a chance in f*cking hell that I will let you michaels/Galted this place consistently. You will not become that person whilst I am still dead, Galted. Far too much love for you to allow that.

Thanks, Tino. You are exempt from my 'c*nts' remark.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Have you two been watching Brokeback Mountain again?

That reminds me of my excellent 'I just can't quit you, Tino' post many years ago which Jeff shocked everyone by comprehending.  Had no idea that the North had progressed beyond black and white films.

Last edited by Galted on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the 'n' in 'north' needed to be upper case, what a silly cunt)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:33 am

Galted wrote:

That reminds me of my excellent 'I just can't quit you, Tino' post many years ago which Jeff shocked everyone by comprehending.  Had no idea that the North had progressed beyond black and white films.

I think I remember that post. It was around the time of my hilarious anecdote of watching Brokeback with my father in law who is, essentially, a cowboy. I didn't realise there was hardcore bumming in the film. That was the scene that saw my father in law drain his Whisky glass, put it quietly down on the table and slowly walk upstairs to bed (or for a w*nk as Superfly rather smuttily suggested).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:37 am

Galted wrote:

I think I remember that post. It was around the time of my hilarious anecdote of watching Brokeback with my father in law who is, essentially, a cowboy. I didn't realise there was hardcore bumming in the film. That was the scene that saw my father in law drain his Whisky glass, put it quietly down on the table and slowly walk upstairs to bed (or for a w*nk as Superfly rather smuttily suggested).

No, no, no, Tino.  Your hilarious anecdote was a couple of months back, at most.  My excellent post was nearer the time of your superb 'Fistful of Willy' that went viral.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:41 am

Galted wrote:

No, no, no, Tino.  Your hilarious anecdote was a couple of months back, at most.  My excellent post was nearer the time of your superb 'Fistful of Willy' that went viral.

Holy sh*t was it that long ago. That film thread was a classic. I need to find that and re-read it. Plenty of l*l'ing out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:45 am

I remember the ordeal of walking from Liverpool Street to Cannon Street and trying not to burst into laughter.