The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2)

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:59 pm

*The show goes live on air inside the jam-packed Emirates Arena in Glasgow. The crowd in attendance are making a raucous noise as the action begins and “Kingdom” by Downstait can barely be heard over the sound system. Pyrotechnics erupt into the air as the camera pan around to show the 6CW announce team situated at their desk to the left of the stage.

JT: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcoming to the 6CW Proving Grounds….we are but just stops short of our first official pay per view event of the new era and what a show we have lined up for you….just ten days removed from what was a rollercoaster start to 6CW. I am Jeff Thadeus joined here tonight, as ever, by Jack Reynolds and Hall of Fame announcer, Henry Lloyd….gents, are you ready for tonight?

JR: How can you not be? We had one hell of a show ten nights’ ago but here this evening we pick up and roll on….five big matches have been signed but it’s the underlying stories running through that have me intrigued….there is so much to anticipate…..where do you even begin?

HE: How about we talk about the soon to be new 6CW Champion, Liam Wood? He ended the last show by flattening Jackson Jackson and declaring his intentions….

JT: Wood has a guaranteed shot at the world championship, we know that, and last time out his actions seem to indicate that shot is coming soon…

JR: I’m with you on that Jeff…..add to that the extremely precarious situations involving Hero & Vincent Costello as well as Marty Helms and Cerberus….it’s almost like a warzone here in Glasgow…

HE: It is a warzone….Scott Harris got destroyed by an unknown assailant, Engel Harlequin is still victimising the roster and you can add any number of growing tensions to that list….it seems that the entire locker-room is at loggerheads…

JT: It is a hugely competitive roster, one of the greatest ever amassed, and that is apparent right now as everyone is scrambling and fighting for the top positions….and this man is leading the way….

(The crowd suddenly roar to life as “Take me to the hospital” booms through the speakers and Jackson Jackson swaggers out onto the stage. Jackson works the crowd and beckons for them to cheer louder before pressing the 6CW Championship belt over his head)

JR: Huge ovation for the champ….

JT: Jackson Jackson has certainly turned the crowd in his favour over the last few months… his run in the Iron Man, ultimately being crowned the 6CW Champion and the level of his performances have proven his calibre…

HE: I’ve been a day one Jackson Jackson man…..I was cheering him when he was in the TA and he was being booed by all these sheep…

JR: And now suddenly he’s popular and you don’t like him anymore….big surprise…

HE: I’m still a fan….I just think he’s out of his depth with a man like Liam Wood….

JT: Wood was in the Iron Man Tournament too but only one man won it….Jackson has proven that he belongs here, he is the rightful champion…

HE: For now…

(Jackson climbs into the ring and he continues to bask in the adulation of the fans, taking his time to climb all four turnbuckles and pose with his title. He then leaps down to centre ring and accepts a microphone)

JT: Jackson made a successful first defence of his title last week, seeing off Damion Onyx for a second time….but after coming through that hellacious match he was attacked by Liam Wood….I’m sure the champion is here to address what went down….

Crowd: Jack-son Jack-son x10

Jackson: Had to wait almost six weeks and still no championship celebration….

*The crowd cheer and laugh

Jackson: No balloons, no confetti….usually it’s a guaranteed part of the show that follows a championship win….I’d of at least appreciated a cake…

*The sides of Jackson’s mouth twitches

Jackson: But instead they book me in a defence of this baby (he kisses the title belt) and have me walk through hell again….good job I’m fireproof…

*Crowd pop

Jackson: Just like Ash Ketchum, real role model of mine, I stepped on up to Onyx and I mastered him, put him back inside that PokeBall and sent him on back to Pewter City….if you know, you know…

*Jackson tips a wink into the camera

Jackson: That’s when the cake should have come…..maybe a sing-song, maybe just a little ego massage for being the best in the fricking world today….

Crowd: You deserve it x10

Jackson: Thanks guys, I mean you’re right I do but it’s still nice to hear it….but no, instead….instead I have to get Liam Wood’s knee in my face, I have to end my night of celebration out cold here on this canvass at the hands of the star of Don’t (beep) with Cats!

*More laughter from the crowd

Jackson: I get it….world champion over here, big bull’s eye on my back at all times….I know I’ve got every man in the locker-room hunting me down….more wanted than Scottish Independence….

*Mixed reaction from the crowd as Jackson laughs

Jackson: I kid, I kid….look I’m a fighting champ so all Wood had to was step up, declare his intentions….I like to get wined and dined a little before I get (beeped)….too much to ask, Liam?

I know you emo kids…..or are you goth?....South Park says they’re different and I’m not sure which category you fit into….well either way I know you’re into freaky stuff but I don’t like it from the back, mate, so I’d rather you came out here and faced me like a man….a little eye contact never hurt once in awhile…

HE: Jackson needs to be careful what he’s asking for…

JT: Jackson is a fighting champion….he knows Wood wants his title so why not just come out and say it?

(Jackson twirls the mic in his hand and then “Revival Mode” screams out to universal boos. Liam Wood, shadowed by Varyag, then walks out onto the stage. The boos and abuse continue)

Jackson: I didn’t realise you were bringing your boyfriend, Liam….

(Wood feigns a smirk but then shakes his head)

Wood: Ah good, poor comedy, I should have expected nothing less from Max Adamson’s pet project…

I get it Jackson. It’s begun dawning on you, as it should, that you are nearing the end of your pathetic and inconsequential title reign. You had your five minutes of fame, somehow, but now is the time to step aside and allow a real king to take the throne…

Jackson: A king? I know you don’t mean yourself….did you forget, Liam, that you were in the same tournament as me….you had the exact same opportunity that I did…

Wood: And if it wasn’t for Scott Harris…

Jackson: And there you go with the excuses….even more predictable than ever….what about the attacks I had to endure, the injuries I had to overcome….every man in that tournament had to battle against the odds, that was the whole point of it……fact is, you and everyone else can say I don’t belong, keep writing me off, but I keep proving you all wrong….I keep defying belief….and when the time comes for you to finally grow some balls and come for this (he holds up the 6CW Title) I’ll show you first hand why this kingdom belongs to me…

*The crowd pop as Wood laughs. Jackson raises an eyebrow as Varyrag unclasps the briefcase and hands a piece of paper from inside to Wood

Wood: I’m glad you brought that up, Jackson…..because I’m not out here to judge you as a champion, I’m fully aware of the truth, but I came here to tell you that February 16th at Genesis I am going to expose you to the world….I am not only going to beat you for that 6CW Championship but I am going to embarrass and humiliate you….I’m going to show you up so bad that you’ll be begging for a career as a tag team wrestler again….enjoy this, all of this, because a month from now it’s over…

JR: Well there you have it folks….the contract makes it official….Liam Wood will challenge Jackson Jackson for the 6CW Championship at Genesis…

Jackson: Genesis? Hey you’ve got the contract, Liam, and that entitles you to the shot….but I mean we’re both here right now….why wait? You want this title and you’re so confident that you can take it from me….why not come and get it, right now?

*Crowd pop

HE: He’s losing it….enjoy your final few weeks, Jackson, don’t just give it away….

Jackson: I’ve already said I’m a fighting champion and the way I look at it, what’s the difference between my title tonight or at Genesis…

Wood: You can’t be serious…

Jackson: Deadly serious….forget about this bogus six man tag team match tonight, forget about the weeks of build up…..I’m the champion and you’re the guaranteed number one contender….let’s get it on….

Unless of course, you’re not as confident as you actually say you are…

*The crowd cheer and laugh. Wood looks annoyed but Varyag puts a hand on his shoulder and he calms. He smirks now

Wood: Good try, Jackson, good try….but you see it’s just not going to work….this isn’t on your terms anymore…I’ve got the contract, I’m the one hunting you down….and you’re going to play by my rules….

Because I’m not here to just beat you….I’m here to make a statement….I’m going to take you apart, piece by piece,….I could walk to that ring right now, one hand tied behind my back, and beat you senseless, take that belt and draw a line under it….but that’s not enough for me….proving to the world that I am number one and you are a sham is what matters to me….I’ll take that belt when I’m good and ready, and when I’m ready is at Genesis on February 16th….until then, enjoy the ride..

(Jackson shakes his head and laughs at Wood’s unwillingness to fight)

Jackson: Really? So another couple of weeks of blindsides and sneak attacks? What a real champion you are, Liam…

Wood: You’re going to find out what kind of champion I am, don’t worry about that….but until then….

(Wood drops his mic and motions a belt around his waist as he and Varyag smirk at Jackson. Jackson continues to ask for the fight but Wood turns away and exits the stage)

JT: Jackson offered Liam Wood the chance at the 6CW Championship right here, right now…..amazing that, given Wood’s confidence, the offer was rejected…

HE: Like Wood said this isn’t on Jackson’s terms now….he doesn’t play by Jackson’s rules…

JT: Jackson is the 6CW Champion….

HE: For now, like I said….but Liam Wood is coming for him and the title match will go down at Genesis….until then Jackson needs eyes in the back of his head…

JR: It’s almost as if Wood isn’t confident enough to get it done here tonight, like he needs another couple of weeks of wearing Jackson down….

HE: Nonsense…

JT: Then why not just accept the match? Wood can spout whatever reasons he likes but if he was the confident in his own abilities he’d of walked down to that ring and got it done…..despite what he’s said, he knows Jackson Jackson is no joke…

JR: The two men will square off here tonight in a huge six man main event….but February 16th, 6CW Genesis…put it in your diaries folks because Jackson Jackson vs Liam Wood is official for the rickets prize in our industry…

(Jackson shrugs his shoulders to the crowd and then poses with the 6CW Championship, amidst huge cheers, before the show goes to a break)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 pm

(The action is backstage with Fleur Michaels. She smiles at the camera)

Fleur: Evening everyone…..I am joined at this time by the Pursuer of Greatness….Damion Onyx!

(The crowd boo as Onyx, dressed in his eco-friendly jacket, swaggers into view. Onyx sneers at the reaction of the audience)

Fleur: Damion…ten nights ago you were once again unsuccessful in your quest to become 6CW Champion….

(Onyx holds his hand up to silence the interviewer)

Onyx: I was robbed, at least if you’re going to masquerade as a reporter do your job and do it properly…

(Fleur looks insulted)

Onyx: Jackson Jackson had to cheat in order to defeat me….there are countless videos out there that prove that….the low-blow, the strike to my head with the championship belt…..it is as clear as global warming….but then again, you idiots ignore that too…

(More boos from the crowd)

Onyx: I’m sick of this planet and the mouth breathing, meat-eating morons that pollute it…..you people don’t deserve this world….the same way none of you would deserve to see me as the 6CW World Champion…

???: Well I guess it’s a good job they don’t have to see it then….

(The crowd cheer as Perfect Jack walks into shot. He extends a hand to Damion Onyx)

PJ: Perfect Jack, former 6CW World Champion…

(Onyx looks at the hand of Jack and wrinkles his nose)

Onyx: I’d rather not….

PJ: Don’t blame you kid, I can’t even remember where this hand has been half of the time…

(Jack smirks but Onyx doesn’t seem amused)

Onyx: Is there a point to this interruption?

PJ: Just wanted to say that I’ve been there….I’ve lost championship matches myself, although I have won a lot more than I have lost, and that, as a word of advice, just be careful of the slippery slope…

Onyx: Slippery slope?

PJ: Defeats….they start to add up, start to affect your mindset, your performance….it can become a nasty disease, infected, and I’m not talking the Miss Jessica type of infected…

Onyx: In case you weren’t listening, I lost because Jackson cheated…

PJ: Yeah, he does that…..but a loss is a loss, whichever way you dress it up….and complaining about it, only increases the chance of losing your focus…

Onyx: Keep your concern….my focus is just fine, as I’ll prove out in that ring tonight.....no offense, old timer, but you don’t need to worry about me being on a losing streak….they gave me a soft touch here tonight, I’m back amongst the W’s already…

PJ: You sure?

(Onyx steps closer to Jack)

Onyx: I guarantee it…

(Jack takes his turn to smirk)

PJ: You don’t mind if I still show up though, despite it being a foregone conclusion, I’d still like the run out, if that’s ok with you?

Onyx: Whatever happens out there, is on you….don’t say you weren’t warned…

(Jack slaps Onyx on the chest and laughs as he backs away)

PJ: Good talking to you, champ….see you out there!

(Onyx fumes with anger and pushes Fleur Michaels’ microphone out of his face as he watches Jack disappear)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Results 28th January (Genesis Build Week 2)

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Bout 1
Damion Onyx vs Perfect Jack

JT: All set out here now for our first match of the evening…

JR: And we’ve got one superstar coming in on a win streak and one who has lost two straight….it’s such a competitive roster that a noticeable streak is going to bring opportunities but a run of defeats is going to put you right down the pecking order…

HE: Onyx has lost two matches for the world title, he’s hardly been getting whooped on pre-shows…

JT: Defeats are defeats and they add up…Onyx is a top competitor, for sure, but he needs to reverse his fortunes fast…

“True Friends “ is echoing out and the Glasgow crowd are booing as Damion Onyx walks onto the stage. He removes his eco-friendly jacket, revealing his chiselled frame, and then he begins to argue with the fans at ringside as he strides across the walkway.

JR: Onyx being endearing as ever about the crowd’s choice of lifestyle…

HE: Because he’s vegan and that makes him better….he’s allowed to lecture, look at him….he is immaculate…

JT: His preachiness is not appreciated….he is free to live as he pleases but the 6CW Universe are not going to take kindly to being looked down upon…

Onyx rips a soda can from one fan and empties the contents on the floor before throwing the can back at the individual. He climbs into the ring, ignoring the growing contempt, and then stands on the turnbuckle in order to pose in front of the cameras…

JR: He looks the part, no doubt, and during the Iron Man Tournament he proved he is one to watch…but he needs to reverse this run he’s on before it comes a problem…

HE: You heard him, he’s been given a walkover here tonight…no problem at all…

The crowd suddenly roar to life, cheers to the rafters, as “I am perfection” booms through the sound system and then a spray of purple pyrotechnics erupt into the air.

JT: A former 6CW and 6WF World Champion is a walkover? If you say so…

HE: He’s washed up….a has-been…

JR: One of the greatest to ever lace them up, a 6CW legend is Perfect Jack….and he may be a little slower than he once was but I’ve seen enough, since his return, to tell me he’s still got life in him yet….last week he rolled back the clock with a big submission win, can he continue that form here tonight?

HE: No way….this isn’t 2010, we’re entering a new decade now and this is a new era….guys like Jack are dinosaurs and it is time for him to step aside for the future….and the future is now standing right in front of him…

Jack interacts with his fans as he makes his way across the walkway and then clambers into the ring. He and Onyx exchange words as the official moves in to keep them apart…

JT: Plenty of competitive hype to this one…..very much an old school/new breed feel…

HE: If you don’t believe me then you are about to get proof that Jack’s days are done and this kingdom now belongs to men like Damion Onyx…

JR: Only one way to find out…

HE: Alright Harry Hill…

The referee has a final word with both competitors and then he signals for the bell to kick proceedings off. Jack flashes a grin at Onyx as they circle one another before engaging in a lockup…

JT: Perfect Jack is a supreme technician…not many can live with his wrestling ability…

HE: True but in this close he is nothing but a victim to the power game of Onyx…

Jack quickly takes the arm of Onyx and looks to twist it around his back but Onyx uses his supreme strength to pull PJ in closer and drives a forearm to the face. He keeps hold of Jack’s arm and pulls him in again but Jack ducks under it and then lifts Onyx off the floor, driving him down on his stomach…

JR: Perfect Jack has tackled much bigger, stronger men….he can outwrestle anyone and Onyx needs to be careful…

HE: Onyx is no slouch on the floor himself…

Jack, mockingly, ruffles the back of Onyx’s head and then rolls over to take front position, keeping Onyx’ head pushed into the mat. Onyx tries to power up…

JT: Damion Onyx is a very strong man, that goes without saying….but I’m not sure he can just power out of this…

Jack manages to wrap his arms underneath Onyx’ chin, keeping him pushed down, and presses all of his bodyweight on top so that Onyx cannot overthrow him. Onyx does manage to get one knee under himself, providing a gap…

JR: Onyx is going to try and work out from here…

JT: Jack sensed it, that’s the veteran instinct…

Jack suddenly releases the inverted chinlock and he drives his knee into Onyx’ jaw before swinging him out into a neckbreaker. Onyx tries to crawl away but PJ runs over and dives on him, trying to pull him into a sleeper whilst applying bodyscissors…

JT: Jack is trying to wear his opponent down here….he obviously believes he can force the big frame of Onyx to gas…

JR: Depends what Onyx works on in the gym….those muscles are going to use up a lot of oxygen…

Onyx immediately begins trying to scramble and pull free of Jack’s grip. He keeps shifting his head, turning so that the sleeper can’t be locked in, and then drives his elbows back into any part of PJ’s body he can find…

JT: One of those caught Jack right in the ribs, he felt that…

HE: That got him to release….he’s felt the power now…

Jack seems to be winded from one of the shots and Onyx is able to drag himself free. PJ regains himself and rushes forward but Onyx scoops him up with a flapjack and then slams him straight down into the top turnbuckle………he drags him out and shatters him with a huge release full nelson…

HE: Take a look at that power….Damion Onyx just put a spin on this match from nothing and now Jack knows what he is dealing with….that losing streak is about to end…

Jack is feeling the effects of the slam, holding his back, and Onyx quickly grabs him in a gutwrench before spinning him into the air, catching him coming back down with a brutal backbreaker variation….PJ tries to roll for safety but Onyx charges into the corner before using the top rope to push himself up into a catapult avalanche splash (ala Jack Swagger) on his downed foe…

JT: Onyx taking control now…

….2
…….Jack throws his shoulder up!

JR: These huge power moves are going to take a toll….they have to…

JT: Jack has always been resilient but Onyx is breaking him up…

Jack tries to stand but Onyx just throws him back into the corner before unleashing with brutal shoulder thrusts. He lifts PJ up onto the top rope and ploughs home with huge right hands before climbing up as well…

HE: Jack is going for a ride here and I don’t think he’s going to enjoy it…

Onyx looks to scoop Jack on his shoulders but PJ drives the point of his elbow down into Onyx’ neck and then pulls free. He connects with several, harsh, chops to the chest of Onyx before scoring with a headbutt that sends his man crashing back down to the mat. The crowd cheer as PJ regains his composure and then stands tall…

JT: Not Perfect Jack’s preferred point of attack but he’s showing versatility….

JR: You have to work with what you have…

Onyx tries to get back to his feet but Jack wastes no time before diving off with a flying elbow straight to the spine of his opponent…………….1…………………2………….Onyx kicks out. Onyx gets on all fours to climb back up but Jack grabs his arm and rolls into a mahistrol cradle………….1…………….2……….Onyx kicks out again!

JT: You can see Jack’s tactic here….he wants Onyx to expend as much energy as he can…

Jack quickly pulls Onyx up and looks for a snap suplex but Onyx stands firm and then shoves Jack back into the ropes. Onyx runs forward but PJ kicks his man in the face before jumping on his back….Onyx tries to shift Jack into an electric chair position but Jack rolls forward, pulling them both down…

JR: Victory roll…

1………………2…………kickout. They both scramble up again and Onyx looks for a pump kick but PJ sidesteps and then nails a snap German suplex. He crawls up and grabs Onyx’ leg….

JT: Figure four coming up…

HE: Onyx is not getting caught like this…

Jack spins for the submission but Onyx drives his boot out into the small of his opponent’s back, sending him into the corner. Onyx gets back up and he sprints in, diving into a splash…

JR: Nobody there….Onyx finding Jack very elusive here….GERMAN!

Cheers ring out around the Emirates as Jack dodges the splash and then counters with a German suplex. He keeps his arms locked as he helps Onyx back up and then scores with a second suplex…

JT: Jack relentless here….he’s feeling this now, finding a rhythm…

The hands of Jack are still locked around the waist of Onyx and he lets out a grunt of effort as he drags him back up once more before completing the hat-trick. The crowd are applauding as Jack takes a deep breath and then turns over to make a cover…

…2
…….kickout!

HE: You all should know after watching Damion Onyx in the Iron Man Tournament that he isn’t going to go down like that…

Jack wipes some sweat from his brow and then presses himself back up. He mutters words of encouragement to himself, willing Onyx back to his feet, and then he seizes the wrist of his rival…

JT: PERFECT…

Jack looks for the Olympic slam but Onyx jumps out back and then shoves PJ away. He runs at him for a big boot but Jack steps aside and hits a chopblock…

JR: FIGURE FOUR!

Onyx reaches up and grabs Jack by the hair before pulling him down into a small package………………1………….2……….kickout!

JT: Onyx almost catching Jack out there….

They both scramble up and PJ quickly stomps on the knee of Onyx, taking him down, before sprinting off the ropes for more momentum…

HE: SKY HIGH!

The crowd wince and groan as Onyx uses the speed of PJ to lift him up and spin him into a devastating powerbomb. Onyx lets out a yell of frustration and then he delivers a sickening jackhammer………………….1…………………2……………Jack just barely gets his shoulder up!

JR: Jack really felt those moves and they hurt him…..Onyx needs to capitalise on this….

Onyx shakes his head at the referee, clearly unhappy about the count, and then he delivers huge clubbing shots to the back of Perfect Jack. He then drags PJ up and scoops him onto his shoulders…

JT: Onyx looking to build on the foundations he has laid…

PJ kicks his legs and battles before scrambling off the back. He wraps his hands around Onyx’ waist and prepares for another German suplex but Onyx rushes back, crushing his opponent in the corner….Jack is winded as Onyx runs off the opposite ropes…

JR: SPEAR….WHAT A SHOT!

Onyx almost breaks Jack in half with the spear and then he quickly underhooks both of his arms and flips him into a sit-out powerbomb…

…2
….3!

JT: Over….NO!

HE: That was a three…

JR: Referee said Jack got his shoulder up….Damion Onyx is finding out why they call him “Perfect”….

The crowd are shocked but impressed and pleased as the referee orders the match to continue. Onyx is on his feet and complaining about the decision…

HE: No way did Jack kick out…

JT: Onyx needs to get over it…..he’s in charge here….don’t blow this chance…

Onyx looks like he wants to strike the official but instead he chooses some insults before turning away. Jack has rolled out onto the apron for a breather but Onyx seizes him by the head and pulls him back through the middle…

JR: We’ve seen this before….we know what comes next….

HE: The end….EXTINCTION!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:03 pm

Jack quickly steps off the ropes before the hangman’s DDT can be executed and then nails a northern lights suplex…………………..1………………………2………………….kickout. Onyx is apoplectic as he storms back up, driving a vicious knee into Jack’s gut…

JT: Jack with no time to recover, that Northern lights was just desperation….

Onyx quickly scoops Jack on his shoulders before connecting with a fireman’s front slam (Wastelands). He drops down into mounted full guard before scoring with brutal right hands…

JR: You can see Onyx’ frustration pouring out here….

JT: He is desperate to get back to winning ways…

HE: Only one man winning this match….look, Jack is spent…

The referee warns Onyx about use of the closed fist as the Californian native stands. Onyx merely sneers and then he grabs Jack’s arm…

JT: Onyx thinking Kimura…

Jack battles and tries to keep his arm locked at his side, preventing the submission, but then Onyx connects with huge right hands to the side of the head, stunning his opponent. He shoves Jack back into the ropes and then decimates him with a spinebuster as he returns. He drags his groggy opponent back up and nails an uranage backbreaker before lifting him again into a straight uranage slam that folds Jack up…

JR: Jack is done, surely….that was a devastating combination…

JT: Jack was so busy trying to prevent the Kimura that he left himself open to that barrage…

Onyx shakes his head at the crowd and then looks down at Jack, indicating that he’s done, before dragging him up…

HE: EXTINCTION!

Onyx looks to use his power to nail a standalone hangman’s DDT but Jack kicks back onto his feet and counters with a backdrop. The crowd cheer as Jack quickly pulls Onyx up….

JT: PERFECT PLEX….GOT HIM FROM NOWHERE!

…2
………….3!

HE: YES!

The crowd are now stunned again as Onyx kicks out. Jack holds his head in his hands, looking at the referee in disbelief, but the official assures him it was a two. PJ crawls back up, still dumbfounded, and he waits for Onyx to rise before grabbing his arm…

JT: Jack trying to turn this back in his favour, amazingly….you cannot ever deny his heart…..PERFECT SLAM!

Onyx once again jumps out the back of the Olympic slam and then he runs off the ropes before nailing a devastating lariat to the back of the neck. He screams at Jack to stand, PJ barely able to get his focus straight, and then runs the ropes…

JR: WHAT A BOOT!

JT: I think he just kicked Jack into next week…

HE: Kicked him out of this match…

Spit and sweat fly from Jack’s head as the boot connects with his face and drops him in a heap. Onyx looks annoyed but satisfied as he drops down and covers…

…2
……..3!

HE: He’s broke his streak…

JT: He hasn’t….check the ropes….

JR: When your luck is out…Onyx was so consumed with getting the win that he didn’t check Jack’s position…

The crowd are bouncing but Onyx’s face is reddening by the second as he is directed to PJ’s foot on the bottom rope. His chest heaves in and out as he rises to confront the referee…

JT: It’s your mistake, Damion, so own it…

JR: He looks ready to explode…

HE: Jack is still out of it….finish him, Damion…

Onyx seems to be struggling to control himself but eventually he turns away from the referee to focus back on Jack. PJ has managed to get onto his knees but it is clear that he doesn’t have much idea of where he is…

JT: I think Jack’s still making his way back from next week…

HE: He’s about to wake up in a lot of pain…

Onyx is dragged into a slanging match with the fans but finally he motions a snapping movement and points to Jack’s arm…

JR: Onyx signalling that he’s about to break the arm of Perfect Jack….this anger is consuming him…

JT: We are starting to see a dangerous side to this man….Jack isn’t even aware of what is about to happen….KIMURA!

…2
…..3!

HE: Huh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT: I don’t believe it……….0-3, he’s zero and three…

Onyx grabs Jack’s arm and pulls him down onto the mat for the kimura but Jack, still struggling with his consciousness, shifts his bodyweight over so that he’s lying on top of Onyx and the referee counts a surprising three. Back live and Onyx is absolutely stunned as PJ rolls from the ring….

JR: I’m not sure Jack even knows what he just did….

JT: Damion Onyx does….Onyx looks as though he’s about to blow a gasket…..he had this match in the palm of his hand and he blew it, he let it slip away….

HE: I’m speechless….

JR: Well that is something to be thankful of….Onyx, for the most part, dominated this match with huge power moves…he beat Jack around the ring but he took his eye off the ball, got complacent, and when your luck is out…..Mr Vegan himself is facing somewhat of a mini crisis here….the losing streak continues…

JT: Three losses in a row bow for the Californian….he was so confident that he’d get back to winning ways tonight, too confident….he underestimated the legendary Perfect Jack and he’s paid the price….Jack’s winning run continues…

Jack stumbles across the walkway, holding his head, and then he looks back to the ring where Damion Onyx is still screaming at the referee. Onyx turns to glare after PJ and the veteran smirks and taps his head…

JR: Jack letting Onyx know that he outsmarted him here tonight….he got in his head….

HE: He got lucky…

JT: He got the win, that’s all that matters….Onyx talked big but he hasn’t delivered….a dominant performance means nothing if there is no result at the end of it…Perfect Jack picks up the opening win of the night, what a way to start this show…

JR: Damion Onyx needs to go back to the drawing board because these runs are not easy to turn around…what a turn up…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm

(We head backstage and Travis Sharp is standing alongside Ricky Nelson and Mike Hill)

Sharp: Gentlemen….just moments from now it will be tag team action….Ricky Nelson teaming with Angelo Trust against the team of O’Callaghan and Uryu Ishida……it’s been somewhat of an indifferent start to life for you here in 6CW, Ricky, so what makes you believe that tonight you can reverse your fortunes?

(Nelson turns to Hill)

Nelson: Is this guy for real?

Hill: Unfortunately….

(Nelson rounds back on Sharp)

Nelson: Listen here, fool, I ended 2019 with an exclamation point by handing Perfect Jack the most devastating loss of his career….

Sharp: But then last week he made you tap out…

(Nelson rolls his eyes)

Nelson: Extenuating circumstances, loser, because in case you forgot I was too concerned with the sickening attack inflicted upon my mentor earlier in that same match….my mindset was affected and I shouldn’t even have been allowed to continue to compete….

(Hill make a big deal of rubbing the back of his neck)

Nelson: Jack showed the kind of man he is by taking advantage of that, that match shouldn’t even be in the record books….so as far as I’m concerned I’m still on a hot streak, a streak that I will continue here tonight….I am the new next big thing in professional wrestling….hand-picked by one of the greatest ever….Mike Hill has earmarked me for greatness…

Hill: And greatness you shall have….listen here, Troy…

Sharp: Travis…

Hill: Nobody cares, idiot…..Ricky Nelson is the hottest commodity in the business and he’s heading for the top, show some respect…..tonight he’s going to show it, he’s adding another big W to his ledger and sooner rather than later the powers that be will have to take notice….this man right here is the future…

(Nelson stares down the barrel of the camera with arrogance. Next moment Angelo Trust is on Hill’s opposite side)

Trust: Room for a little one?

(Sharp sniggers and Trust scowls)

Trust: That’s ignorant, Travis….don’t be ignorant….

(Sharp composes himself)

Trust: Just heard a little pep talk going on and thought the Trust Train better run through and get this team together…

Nelson: Just be ready to go out there and put on a show…

Trust: I’m a day oner when it comes to putting on a show…

Sharp: (inaudibly) And cheating…

(Trust shoots Sharp another look)

Trust: That doesn’t conform with society, Travis….you’re not PC…does it make you feel better shaming people? Do you enjoy being a troll…

(Hill puts a hand on Trust’s arm)

Hill: I wouldn’t worry about Travis, Angelo, he’s shown himself for what he is on plenty of occasions….we just need to concentrate on this match….getting the win over Uryu and O’Callaghan, then moving on to bigger and better things…

(Trust seems to be mulling over Hill’s words)

Trust: I’m just sick of society’s ignorance….they try to bring me down, to dull my sparkle, I’m a positive message for all those struggling out there and they’re trolling my vibe…

(Nelson is rolling his eyes behind Hill’s back so that Trust can’t see)

Hill: I get it, Angelo, but the only way to get your message heard….is by going out there and making a statement….making them listen…

Nelson: Can we do this?

(Trust sniffles a little but then nods his head)

Trust: You’re right, Mike….the Trust Train needs to keep riding for all my believers….I am a beacon of hope….and it looks like I just got a new passenger…welcome aboard, Mike Hill…

(Trust gives Hill a smile and scoots off out of shot. Nelson glares at his mentor)

Nelson: The hell was that?

(Hill shrugs his shoulders)

Hill: Not a bloody clue, kid is nuts, but if it gets him on side then who the hell cares…

(Nelson turns his head to the side as if to agree and then follows Hill out of view to end the scene)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:04 pm

(There are big cheers from the crowd as O’Callaghan does the Vince McMahon strut into shot to join Christy James)

CJ: O’Callaghan….

OC: Christy James, looking as hot as the streak I’m on…

CJ: Big tag match upcoming, OC….

OC: Look, Christy…..tag matches, fatal four ways, throw me a menage et trois for all I care, baby, because I’m walking out the same way and that’s with my arm in the air…

I’m putting these fools on their back…I’m outwrestling them, I’m slapping them about, I’m doing whatever I want to them, whenever I want to do it….I’m ending these matches when I want and it doesn’t matter who the opponent is….it doesn’t matter if there is one, two or three of them….I’ll beat them all…

CJ: And what is the goal here?

OC: The goal is the same as it has always been, Christy, and that’s gold around my waist….I’m a championship calibre competitor and I want a title to show that off….look as long as I keep knocking these guys down, pinfalls, submissions, referee stoppages…I keep racking them up and soon nobody will be able to ignore my run….Miss Jessica and the rest of those suits in head office are going to realise what we already know and that is that O’Callaghan means money…

I’m pay per view, Christy….I’m main event magic and everyone knows it….O’Callaghan gets it done and my record cannot and will not be overlooked…

I was the fastest rising star in the history of this company….Superstar of the Year…..and it seems like a few people forgot about that….so 2020, I’m reminding them!

(O’Callaghan tips Christy a wink and then swaggers out of shot as the fans continue to cheer him)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Bout 2
O’Callaghan/Uryu Ishida vs Angelo Trust/Ricky Nelson

We move back to ringside and “Hold on tight to your dream” is echoing out to big cheers from the passionate Glasgow crowd. Uryu Ishida appears on the stage, bowing in appreciation of the reaction he is receiving…

JT: A lot of love here for Uryu Ishida…

HE: A loveable loser…

JR: Uryu is one of the most respected veterans in the game…

HE: And when was the last time he won a meaningful match? Uryu peaked and punched above his weight a year ago but that form is long gone…

JT: Uryu hasn’t got back into his stride, as of yet, but he’s shown enough for us to know that he can still go….he’s one win from being back in the mix…

JR: And tonight his tag team partner is firing on all cylinders so Uryu will be hoping to share in that success…

“Run this town” then booms out as O’Callaghan swaggers onto the walkway. He basks in the raucous noise and then makes his way to the ring…

JT: O’Callaghan may not have won the Iron Man Tournament but the Irishman is still one of the in-form competitors in 6CW right now….the 2017 Superstar of the Year is looking imperious as he hunts the big fights and big nights here in 2020…

OC clambers into the ring and he gives Ishida a quick, respectful, nod before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He continues to work the crowd before “Hate me now” echoes out and Mike Hill leads Ricky Nelson onto the stage…

HE: These people don’t know class when they see it…

JT: I’m not sure Hill or Nelson know anything about class either, the way they do business is severely lacking…

HE: Ricky Nelson is the next big thing….handpicked by a three time world champion….

JR: He’s also coming into this match on the back of a submission loss to Perfect Jack…

HE: A result that should be struck off after PJ’s blatant assault on Mike Hill….Nelson was too preoccupied with the condition of his mentor…

JT: Whatever you say….

Nelson listens to some final instructions from Mike Hill, both men laughing and smirking, before “Car Show” plays out and Angelo Trust soon joins them. Nelson doesn’t look overly pleased about teaming with Trust but he, grudgingly, touches knuckles…

JR: This is somewhat of a makeshift team…..Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust are some unlikely partners, if you ask me…

HE: Some of the greatest teams in history have just been thrown together….and that’s incredibly ignorant of you anyway, Jack,…

JR: How?

HE: You’re inferring that Angelo Trust isn’t worthy…

JR: I said no such thing…

HE: Angelo Trust deserves respect….he’s a young, successful kid just trying to make his way in the business and these people have turned on him….everybody has turned on him…

JT: That might have something to do with his blatant cheating during matches….and then pleading ignorance afterwards…..Trust may have a bright future in 6CW but he needs to accept what he is…

HE: And what is he?

JT: A cheat…

HE: Disgusting accusation…

Mike Hill shouts some final instructions to his team and then the referee takes charge, ordering both teams to nominate one participant to begin proceedings. O’Callaghan steps forward, confidently, whilst Ricky Nelson takes charge for his side…

JT: O’Callaghan and Ricky Nelson about to go head to head for the first time here…

The bell sounds and both men circle one another before engaging in a lockup, centre ring, as O’Callaghan quickly drags Nelson into a side headlock…

JR: O’Callaghan is an incredibly gifted technical wrestler, perhaps the best on the roster…

HE: But he’s up against the next superstar of pro wrestling…

Nelson shuffles backward into the ropes and then uses the momentum to push OC across the ring. O’Callaghan comes back and drops Nelson with a quick back elbow to the face before beckoning him back up and throws him across the ring with a hiptoss…

JT: Nelson is not going to enjoy being upstaged here…

Nelson is back to his feet and he looks for a right hand but O’Callaghan ducks it and nails an atomic drop before following up with a huge belly to back slam, driving all the wind from Nelson…

JR: That slam may have knocked Nelson out….I’ve seen it happen….

O’Callaghan slaps the back of Nelson’s head, mockingly, and then makes his way over to the ropes. He climbs up top as the crowd begin to cheer…

JT: O’Callaghan wasting no time here, he wants to add another win…

Mike Hill quickly distracts the referee, sparking boos from the crowd, which allows Angelo Trust to swipe OC’s legs, leaving him crotched on the top of the turnbuckle…

JR: Plead ignorance on that blatant cheating…

HE: Doing what he has to for his team….

Ricky Nelson is back up and he crotch chops at OC before climbing onto the ropes and connects with chops to the chest before leaping up and nails a huge top rope frankensteiner…Nelson stumbles back up and he rushes to the ropes…

HE: Lionsault…..forget it!

The springboard moonsault lands and Nelson laughs as he makes the cover…………1………………..2…………….OC pops his shoulder!

JT: Nelson got too confident there….had he hooked both legs he may have just got it….

Hill slaps his hand on the apron and urges Nelson to concentrate. Nelson pulls OC up and connects with a snap suplex before tagging in Trust. Trust quickly vaults over the top rope and scores with a legdrop……………….1……………………2………….kickout!

JR: Angelo Trust is another superstar in this match looking to get back to winning ways…

JT: Looking for revenge after he tapped to O’Callaghan last week….

Trust stands and engages in a war of words with the crowd before he drags O’Callaghan up…

HE: Trust is going to set the record straight and shut up all these trolls at the same time….CROSS RHODES!

O’Callaghan spins out and nails a stiff knee to the gut of Trust. He looks for a suplex but Trust floats over the shoulder and counters with a face-first Russian legsweep (Mic Check) before rushing to the corner. He climbs up top before scoring with a moonsault…

JT: That was impressive from Angelo Trust…

…2
…….shoulder up!

JR: I don’t think anyone is doubting that Trust has ability….it’s more his method and his denial…

Trust stands over O’Callaghan and mocks him before pulling him up. He stares at Uryu for a moment and grins at him before he underhooks the arms of O’Callaghan…

JT: He’s thinking pedigree…

O’Callaghan struggles against Trust’s grip and then he swipes the legs and catapults him to the corner. Trust’s head snaps off the turnbuckle and OC nails a hat-trick of German suplexes before a snap Dragon to finish the combination…

JR: O’Callaghan just turned the match on its head from nowhere…

JT: Hill with the damn distraction again…

Ricky Nelson springboards into the ring and drives a side kick into OC’s head, knocking him down, whilst the referee is distracted. Nelson drags Trust to the corner and tags himself back in….

HE: Get him out of here, ref…

Uryu tries to break into the ring but the referee rushes over to prevent him from getting involved. Nelson runs off the ropes and returns with a bakatare sliding kick before following up with a standing moonsault…

….2
……….kickout!

JT: O’Callaghan, despite his great form, is on the wrong side of a beating right now….

JR: He needs to try and swing this match back in his favour but that will be no easy feat…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Nelson connects with a suplex and then he swivels his hips and pulls O’Callaghan back up before scoring with a second. Mike Hill is whooping on the outside as Nelson gets his opponent up for a third time…

JT: Three amigos….and now Nelson is looking to the skies…

HE: He’s going to fly just like his mentor…

Nelson shows great athleticism to leap up top and he mocks the crowd a little more before launching himself into a senton bomb…

*Crowd cheer

JR: Nothing but knees….O’Callaghan had that scouted all the way…

Hill holds his head in dismay as Nelson writhes around the mat in agony. O’Callaghan slowly gets back to his feet and then he rocks Angelo Trust off the apron with a huge right hand…

HE: Completely uncalled for…

JT: O’Callaghan pre-empting any kind of cheating or attacks….

Mike Hill is next up on the apron but O’Callaghan sidesteps the oncoming Ricky Nelson and then launches him into his mentor, they collide heads and Hill is sent crashing to the floor below. OC then scoops Nelson up and nails a sickening backbreaker…

JR: O’Callaghan has just found some momentum for his team here….but he could still do with a tag…

OC drops down on one knee, trying to catch his breath, and then he begins to stumble toward the outstretched hand of Uryu. Angelo Trust has dived back into the ring and he sprints across to prevent the tag…

JT: They don’t want Uryu involved….TOO LATE!

The crowd cheer as O’Callaghan dives to make the tag and then Uryu springboards into the ring with a flying dropkick to the chest of the onrushing Angelo Trust. Trust gets back up and Ishida nails a spinning heel kick, leaving him sprawled next to Ricky Nelson…

JR: DOUBLE ROLLING THUNDER!

Uryu connects with the rolling senton splash on both of his opponents and then he beckons Trust up before superkicking him over the top rope…

JT: Uryu has come out firing here….I told you there was still life in him yet…..the veteran ain’t done…

Ricky Nelson then stumbles up and Uryu dropkicks his knees out from under him before running off the ropes…Nelson is down on all fours and Uryu uses his back to springboard into the air and then lands double knees to the spine as he lands….Uryu gets up and he hypes the crowd before pointing to the top rope….

JR: Uryu is feeling this here….

JT: He believes he can end this, right here and now….

Uryu nods his head at the reaction from the audience and then makes his way to the corner. He climbs up top…

JT: SPLIT SECOND….HE GOT IT….URYU’S BACK ON THE WINNING TRACK!

The crowd roar as the flashbulbs go off and Ishida connects with the 450 splash. He makes the cover…………………1………………………….2…………………..3!

JR: Damn Mike Hill…..what a piece of (beep)…

HE: Just protecting his protégé….like any great mentor…

The boos ring all around as Mike Hill is up on the outside and he places Nelson’s boot on the bottom rope before the referee can complete the three count. Uryu can’t quite believe it as the referee informs him what has happened…

JT: Uryu had this match won….Mike Hill screwed him….

*Crowd pop

JR: Nothing more than he deserves…

Uryu suddenly grabs the top rope and he vaults to the outside with a crossbody takedown on Hill, leaving him in a heap. Ishida then clambers back up onto the apron and he waits for Nelson to start rising before launching into a springboard…

JT: Where the hell does the cheating end?

Trust is back up on the apron and he grabs Ishida’s legs and drags him back down, guillotining him across the top. Nelson then stumbles over and nails a sunset flip powerbomb, slamming Uryu down onto the concrete floor…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JR: Uryu’s skull may be crushed after that impact….Trust and Nelson combining there with devastating consequences…

Nelson holds his back, feeling the effects of the powerbomb, but then Trust drops down to join him and together they hoist Uryu up and roll him back into the ring. Uryu is a deadweight, unmoving, as Nelson climbs up onto the top rope…

JT: I think Uryu is out here….he’s a sitting duck…

HE And Ricky Nelson is about to put the exclamation point on proceedings, here we go….NEW NEXT BIG MOVE!

O’Callaghan sprints across the ring and up the ropes before delivering a huge overhead belly to belly slam on Ricky Nelson, sparking a roar from the audience. Angelo Trust quickly rushes over to aid his partner but OC drop toe-holds him across the ropes…

JT: Dial ‘em up!

O’Callaghan connects with the 619 feint kick and sends Trust sprawling back across the canvass with Nelson. OC then grips the top rope and springboards in…

JR: FROGSPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off as O’Callaghan lands with the flying splash on Trust. He beckons for Nelson to stand but the referee intervenes…

JT: O’Callaghan isn’t the legal man and the referee is letting that be known…

The crowd are booing and O’Callaghan looks annoyed as the official guides him back to the corner. Uryu and Nelson are both slowly getting back up to their feet and then Mike Hill grabs Uryu’s heel, distracting him for long enough and Nelson connects with a superkick….Uryu staggers back into the corner and Nelson crashes into him with a stiff shining wizard and then he follows Ishida out…

HE: ZIGZAG….THAT’LL DO IT!

Nelson leaps up and connects with the snap neckbreaker. He hooks both legs of his foe….

….2
……3!

JT: Uryu proving his mettle there…

JR: Not sure how he kicked out but he’s clinging on here…

Nelson complains to the referee about his count but the official waves him away. Mike Hill shouts instructions to his protégé and then Nelson begins to head for the corner…

HE: Uryu is doing nothing more than delaying the inevitable….NEW NEXT BIG MOVE!

*Crowd cheer

Nelson launches himself through the air but Ishida is able to move aside at the final moment, sending his foe into the deck in a heap. The 6CW Universe are right behind Uryu as they will him to find the energy to make a tag….

JT: Uryu needs this tag and O’Callaghan is desperate for it….he’s chomping at the bit…

Angelo Trust is back on the apron and screaming for Nelson to make the tag. Nelson is clutching his spine but manages to drag himself across the canvass and then slaps the hand of the “Shining Knight of Social Media”….

JR: HERE COMES OC!

Uryu leaps the final few inches and he slaps the hand of O’Callaghan before Trust can intercept. O’Callaghan storms the ring and drops Trust with a huge clothesline and then he beckons him back up and nails an inverted atomic drop before nailing a release t-bone…..Ricky Nelson is trying to get his legs underneath him in the corner but O’Callaghan crushes him with a running splash and then drags him out into a huge release German suplex…

JT: O’Callaghan all fired up for a fight here…..he’s even offering Mike Hill some…

OC beckons for Hill to get in the ring and fight but Hill merely shakes his head and continues to shout encouragement to Ricky Nelson. Nelson gets up and O’Callaghan connects with a stiff backbreaker before spinning around as Angelo Trust reaches his feet…

JR: Trust has no idea what he’s walking into here…

O’Callaghan explodes with a knife edge chop, European uppercut combo that he follows up with three more times before backing Trust into the ropes. He whips him across the ring and then lowers his head on the comeback….Trust stops short and delivers a stiff kick to OC’s face, knocking him back, and then sprints at him….

JT: THEY WENT 360!

OC catches Trust in his guard and then leaps 360 through the air with a crunching belly to belly slam. All the wind is drove from trust and although he staggers back to his feet he is quickly swiped to the floor….

JR: It’s looking like a repeat of what we saw two weeks ago….SHARPSHOOTER!

The crowd roar and Trust yells out in agony as O’Callaghan turns him over and synches the submission in with full effect. The referee is asking Trust if he wants to quit..

JT: Trust has no choice here….SOMEBODY GET HILL OFF THE APRON!

Mike Hill is up on the apron once more and distracting the referee. O’Callaghan releases the submission on Trust and he moves over toward the ropes to confront Hill…

JR: Hill might want to rethink his tactics here……URYU!

Uryu slaps O’Callaghan on the shoulder and he quickly clambers up the ropes before leaping over his partner and connects with his patented 450 splash on the downed Angelo Trust. O’Callaghan looks a little taken aback but then drops Hill off the apron with a headbutt…

…..2
…………….3!

JT: Uryu just took that victory for his team….

JR: Straight from the clutches of O’Callaghan by the looks of things…

JT: A win is a win…

“” is echoing out and the crowd are cheering as the referee raises the arm of Uryu. O’Callaghan has a wry grin on his face but then he spins Uryu around to confront him…

HE: Looks like O’Callaghan’s ego won’t allow him to accept someone else winning a match…

JT: It’s still a victory on his record…

JR: But O’Callaghan had the glory in his hands…..we all know that he prefers his own success…

Uryu looks a little surprised by O’Callaghan’s reaction and both men square up. Uryu is indicating that he was just doing what was right for the team…

JR: I think O’Callaghan needs to just step back on this…

HE: Uryu needed to steal success because we all know he isn’t good enough anymore to get his own….OH YES!

Uryu suddenly goes down in a heap as Ricky Nelson slams a steel chair straight into his spine. O’Callaghan takes a backward step as Nelson raises the chair again…

JT: What a sore loser Ricky Nelson is…

HE: He doesn’t look like a loser right now and O’Callaghan better think about his next move…

O’Callaghan seems to be weighing up his options although there is no trace of fear in his eyes. Nelson begins drawing the chair back as OC beckons him on…

JR: O’Callaghan welcoming the fight…..he’s nuts…

*Ultra boos

JT: Goddamit!

Angelo Trust is still groggy but he sneaks in behind O’Callaghan and connects with a sickening low-blow that drops the Irishman in a heap next to Uryu. Trust winces in pain but then he looks up at Ricky Nelson and smirks…

HE: They may not have the “W” but you tell me who the winners are here….Ricky Nelson and Angelo Trust are the ones standing, they are the ones sending the message here…

JT: Two goddamn cheats together….

JR: Trust is really earning that “low blow” moniker….

Mike Hill, holding his bloodied nose, rolls back into the ring and he looks pleased as he slaps Ricky Nelson on the back, pleased with his charges’ handiwork. He also gives Trust a thumbs up…

JT: Are we witnessing a new alliance here?

JR: I don’t know about that….I’m not sure either of these two are going to be BFF’s but that is some statement they have just made…

HE: I like what I’m seeing….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:07 pm

(The action goes backstage and James McManus is getting himself prepared for his upcoming match. His eyes are focused on the tape he is wrapping around his hands whilst Jenny stands in the corner, chewing her nails. Marty Helms then pushes his way into the room)

Helms: It’s time to go…

McManus: I’m going out there alone…

Helms: Like hell you are…

(McManus raises his head and glares at Helms)

McManus: For whatever reason we’re still tied together in this mess….and Cerberus isn’t going to stop pursuing any of us until he’s dealt with, once and for all…..but this is my opportunity to go out there and prove that I have what it takes…

(Helms sneers)

Helms: Think you can beat me to that title shot, is that it? Don’t try and screw me here, McManus, because you’ll regret it…

(McManus rises from the bench)

McManus: I regret every last bit of this, but it’s too damn late to turn back now…..the goal remains the same but the goal can’t be achieved until Cerberus is out of the picture, you said it yourself….so now I’m going out there to remove him…

Helms: And you think you can? You think you can succeed where everyone else has failed? You honestly believe you’re the man to finally rid 6CW of Cerberus?

McManus: Watch me…

(Helms laughs)

Helms: He’s wounded….after what I did to him last week, he’s wounded and he is weakened….but that means he’s more dangerous than ever…..don’t be a fool, he’ll tear you limb from limb….

McManus: Are you done?

Jenny: James…

(Jenny steps forward but McManus raises his hand)

McManus: I don’t want to hear it…..my whole career nobody has believed in me, I thought at least my wife would but even you didn’t believe I could get to the world title on my own merit….so tonight, when I become the man to make Cerberus rest in peace, when I drive the final nail into his coffin….don’t expect a share of the glory…

(McManus barges Helms’ shoulder as he leaves the room. Helms glares at Jenny)

Helms: Dead man walking…

Jenny: Then you better do something about it…

(Helms glares at her, anger in his eyes, and then follows McManus from the room)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:08 pm

(The scene changes and Miss Jessica is watching the fallout from the previous tag team match. She smiles at the carnage and then she twirls in her chair to face the camera)

Miss Jessica: Like we are so drawing close to the Genesis Pay Per View and I think it’s time to make a little announcement….

I believe it is time to crown a new champion….

(The camera pans around and the crowd roar as there is a brand new championship belt on the desk with the “6CW United Kingdom Championship” on the plate)

Miss Jessica: This championship has a prestigious history here in 6CW and has been won and defended by some of the greatest names in professional wrestling….at Genesis there will be a new owner of this title…

The four men who just competed in the previous tag team match……Uryu Ishida…..Ricky Nelson….Angelo Trust and O’Callaghan are the first participants in what will be a Championship Scramble match…

*Crowd pop

Miss Jessica: Twenty minutes on the clock with as many pinfalls and submissions as possible in that time…..the last participant to score a fall in that time will be crowned the 6CW United Kingdom Champion…

(Jessica smiles)

Jessica: I know, I’m like totally a genius and the best General Manager of all time….enjoy the rest of the show…

(The scene fades out as Jessica picks the UK Title belt up and admires it)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Bout 3
Cerberus vs James McManus

We go back to ringside and boos ring out as “Where's my wonderland” echoes through the speakers and then James McManus enters the arena. He looks down at his feet for a moment and then raises his head, a defiant look on his face…

JT: James McManus knows he is about to enter the fight of his life…

JR: McManus believed when he first entered into an alliance with Marty Helms that it would lead him to a shot at the world title…..I’m pretty sure he never envisioned that the path would direct him to here tonight and potentially a career-altering match…

HE: This is McManus’ time to step out from the shadows, though…..imagine if he is the man to rid 6CW of Cerberus once and for all…

JT: It’s never been done, I don’t think anyone has ever really come close….but McManus knows that he and his wife will never be safe until Cerberus is gone….they are an enemy of the beast now and he must find a way to do what nobody has before…

McManus climbs through the ropes and he paces the ring as the crowd continue to boo him. The lights in the arena then go down before a red haze takes over and flames erupt from the stage….

JR: The most dominant and vicious superstar, for my money, in the history of 6CW….the most destructive world champion we have ever had…

JT: Never pinned or submitted for a world championship…..Cerberus has left a trail of devastation in his wake for years…..his feud with Marty Helms stems back to 2018 but now there are more targets and more enemies….Cerberus has vowed to get even with every single person who has wronged him…..you have to believe that if he gets through McManus here tonight then a final showdown with Helms is inevitable…

HE: If he gets through….remember Cerberus is hurting after the beating he took from Marty Helms last week….McManus can capitalise on that…

JR: You know what they say about a wounded animal, though….

Cerberus strides across the walkway with purpose and then steps over the top rope. His feet have only just reaches the mat when McManus storms in with a brutal chopblock behind the knee….

HE: This is what McManus has to do….he has to take the fight to Cerberus….

Cerberus stumbles down and McManus uncorks with brutal right hands in the corner. He stomps a mudhole into the midsection of his opponent and follows up with more right hands before the referee intervenes…

JT: McManus is like a caged animal here…

JR: He’s beating Cerberus to it….he knows Cerberus was coming here for his pound of flesh…

The referee tries to push McManus back but then he just grabs the official and slings him across the canvass before charging back in with a vicious knee trembler straight to the side of Cerberus’ skull. He then continues with the right hands…

JT: This is not a wrestling match…..this is a fight, pure and simple folks…

McManus uses his boot to press against Cerberus’ windpipe, choking him in the corner, and then he releases and starts with the punches again. Cerberus slowly drops down and rolls under the ropes to the outside…

JR: I don’t think I have ever seen this level of aggression from James McManus…..seems the Marty Helms influence is coming to fruition…

McManus once again ignores the referee as he climbs out onto the apron. He watches Cerberus for a moment and then he runs across and jumps off toward the back of his rival…

*Crowd pop

JT: Cerberus scouted him and now McManus is in trouble!

Cerberus spins on the spot and unleashes a devastating uppercut to the chin of McManus whilst he’s in midair, leaving him in a heap on the concrete floor. Cerberus takes a few moments to get his bearings and then he waits for McManus to stand and lifts him into a bearhug….

JR: Straight into the ringpost….McManus is going to experience some pain now…

Cerberus slams McManus back into the ringpost and then he grabs him by the back of the neck and runs him forward, launching him over the announce tables into a heap on the floor….

JT: This all started because James McManus wanted a shot at the big time….I wonder if he could go back and change his mind he would…

Cerberus grabs the cords from the camera equipment and he wraps it around McManus’ neck, from behind, and starts to choke him unconscious on the floor. He then drags him back up and he slings McManus over his shoulder and runs him toward the ringpost again…

HE: YES!

The crowd are stunned as McManus, in desperation, manages to kick himself off the back and he shoves Cerberus’ head into the solid steep. Cerberus staggers away, disorientated, and then McManus ploughs him into the steel steps….BOOM!

JT: McManus is making this as much of a dogfight as he can…

McManus cannot shift the deadweight of Cerberus so instead he rolls into the ring and orders the referee to start counting Cerberus out…

JR: This match is only just officially starting….McManus aiming for a count out victory….

JT: It isn’t quite finishing Cerberus off for good but it would still be a huge victory…

McManus rests against the turnbuckle as the referee counts but Cerberus is back on his feet by six. McManus shakes his head in disbelief as the monster starts pulling himself up on the apron….

JT: James McManus is going to soon realise why so many have failed to get rid of Cerberus…..his pain tolerance is inhuman….

McManus rushes over and grabs Cerberus but he is soon guillotined across the top rope. McManus staggers back as Cerberus climbs onto the top rope and then delivers a huge flying lariat…..McManus staggers back up and Cerberus almost kicks his head off with a brogue kick…

JR: Cerberus just roars back in….you can inflict so much damage on him and he keeps coming….

Cerberus glares down at McManus and then he leans over and wraps both hands around his throat before dragging him up. McManus struggles against Cerberus’ grip but cannot break it…

JT: He’s just going to choke him cold…

McManus’ legs kick out but still Cerberus continues to choke him before he lifts him high off the floor and decimates him with a ring-shaking slam. The referee seems to think Cerberus is going to make a pin but the monster merely shakes his head and climbs back out of the ring…

JR: I don’t think Cerberus has come here tonight to win a wrestling match…he has come for revenge…

Cerberus grabs the top half of the steel steps, the ones he collided with earlier, and then he hoists them up and launches them over the top rope into the ring. The crowd are cheering as Cerberus climbs back in as well…

HE: This is a straight disqualification….someone stop him…

JT: I don’t think he cares….

BOOM!

JR: MY GOD!

There are cheers and some groans as Cerberus lifts the steel steps onto his shoulders and then charges them straight into the face of McManus, knocking him flat on the deck. The referee immediately signals for the bell but Cerberus just drops the steps down and glares…

JT: McManus gets the disqualification victory but I’m not sure there is going to be anything left of him to celebrate….OH DEAR LORD!

He wraps one hand around McManus’ throat and lifts him back up before chokeslamming him straight across the top of the steps. McManus’ body contorts, sickeningly, and he writhes in agony…

JR: That will break your spine….

JT: I wonder what James McManus thinks of pursuing Cerberus now….

Cerberus just stands, centre-ring, as the crowd go wild and cheer him on. He stares down at McManus before drawing his finger across his throat….

JR: If Jenny McManus hadn’t cost Cerberus the 6CW Title shot then they could have avoided this….McManus is taking this beating because of his wife….because he knows Cerberus would not have let that go…

Cerberus climbs onto the steps and then he begins to hoist McManus up with him…

JT: This may end James McManus’ career….Cerberus is going to crush him here….

Suddenly, Jenny McManus comes running across the walkway and climbs into the ring. She is quickly down on her knees and begging Cerberus to grant mercy to her husband…

JR: Cerberus is not the merciful type…

JT: Jenny needs to get out here….this is not a safe place to be…

Cerberus stares at her for a good few moments and then he shoves James McManus down onto the canvass. Cerberus steps off the steel steps and moves toward Jenny…

HE: You stay away from her….she is a helpless, defenceless woman…

JT: She’s far from helpless…

JR: Jenny McManus could be about to pay the price for crossing Cerberus…

Cerberus suddenly wraps his hand around Jenny’s throat and her eyes bulge from the power in his hands. She has absolutely no chance of fighting him off…

HE: This is disgusting…..THANK GOD!

Boos ring all around as Marty Helms comes from nowhere and attacks Cerberus, forcing him to release Jenny. Cerberus is rocked back on his heels by huge right hands from Helms and then clotheslined over the top rope…

JT: I knew Helms wouldn’t be able to stay away…

HE: It’s a good job….he just saved Jenny….

Cerberus lands out on his feet and he grabs Helms’ legs before dropping him down and drags him under the bottom rope. They continue to brawl on the outside as ringside security move in to break them apart…

JR: Bad idea guys…

Helms and Cerberus break apart in order to nail the security with huge punches and kicks. Cerberus grips one by the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam position before launching him into the front row of the crowd…

JT: MY GOD….NOBODY IS SAFE FROM THIS WRECKAGE!

Helms takes advantage by launching another security guard at Cerberus, causing a distraction, and then he drives forward with a “Bullhammer” elbow into Cerberus’ face….

JR: SWEET LORD ALMIGHTY!

Helms then chases forward again with a spear that breaks himself and Cerberus through the ringside barricade, leaving them both in a battered heap. Both men are hurting but already starting to stir…

JT: The hatred between these two is unrivalled….I don’t think either of them is going to stop until the other is finished….

More security now pour from the back to separate both men as Miss Jessica walks out onto the stage, a furious look on her face…

Jessica: ENOUGH….LIKE TOTALLY TIME TO CHILL OUT!

JR: Somebody needs to lay down the law…

Jessica: You two hotheads need to ice it….because I’m not having my security and the paying fans getting injured….like hello, no pending lawsuits thank you very much…

HE: I’m not sure even Jessica can control this situation…

Cerberus and Helms are back up and they are struggling against the wall of security between them whilst trying to focus on what Jessica is saying.

Jessica: You wanna rip each other apart? Then be my guest…I have no problem with gratuitous violence…..but you’ll do it on my terms…

Two weeks from now….I want you both here at the Proving Grounds and we’re gonna settle this once and for all….

You won’t know what I have planned until you get here but rest assured that at least one of you will not walk away from this….

*Crowd pop

JT: What the hell does she have planned?

Jessica: This has gone on long enough and I want the final chapter to have an ending that will never be forgotten….but should either of you so much as lay a hand on the other before then I’ll fire you both….now get the hell out of my arena and get ready for what is coming….

Helms and Cerberus continue to stare at one another, the hatred apparent in each of their eyes, and then we get a view of Jenny McManus tending to her battered husband in the ring.

JR: Two weeks from now at Proving Grounds Cerberus and Marty Helms will end their historic, blood-stained rivalry…..we don’t yet know how but if it is being concocted by the warped mind of Miss Jessica then I think we can be certain that we can expect destruction and devastation…

JT: For once I agree with her….this cannot continue, we need to find a way to end this feud and in two weeks, one way or another, that is exactly what will happen…

HE: And what about McManus?

JT: I think he needs a doctor and then count himself lucky that he escaped anything worse here tonight….time for him to step away from this and allow Helms and Cerberus to finish what they started…McManus can rebuild away from this apocalypse..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 pm

(Back from the break and the scene is backstage and Miss Jessica is checking her makeup in a handheld mirror when the door of her office is blown wide open. Vincent Costello drags a bloodied production crew member in with him and dumps him on the floor in front of the desk)

Jessica: Like really? Blood? On this floor? Why's is there so much aggression around here...

Costello: I’m about to paint this whole goddamn room if you don’t give me what I want….

(Jessica whirls around in her chair with a vindictive smile)

Jessica: And what is it you want, Vincent? Why don’t you share with me…

Costello: Enough of the (beep) and the games….you know exactly what I want, I want Hero…

Jessica: But I already gave you that….wouldn’t you prefer something a little more wholesome to play with?

(She winks at him and bites her lip but then jumps backward with a shriek as Costello drags the production crew member up and smashes his head off the front of the desk. He holds the man’s bloodied face up)

Costello: You see this? This is just the beginning….the attacks last week, this one here tonight….they won’t stop….and I won’t go quietly away like Helms or Cerberus when you raise your voice, hell you can sack me if you want but I’ll keep coming and I’ll keep adding bodies and blood to my ledger until you cave to my demands…

Jessica: And what are your demands, exactly?

Costello: I want Hero….and not in some piece of (beep) wrestling match, I want no rules…I want no limits…I don’t want any fallback on what I’m going to do to him…

(Jessica sits forward again, excited)

Jessica: And what are you going to do to him?

Costello: I’m going to split him wide open, so that his blood runs like a goddamn river…I’m going to snap every bone in his pathetic body and leave what’s left of his carcass for the birds to feast on…I am going to close the book on this pathetic notion that he is even close to the best ever….I am going to put an end to him once and for all…

And you’re going to sanction it…

Jessica: I am?

Costello: Unless you want a target on the back of every single employee in this company….you know I’m not lying…

Jessica: Oh I know, it’s exciting….

Costello: I will not stop until I have run this company and every person that works for it into the ground….you can even harbour a known fugitive or you can give him up and have him answer to Costello’s Law….the decision is yours but choose wisely…because you see Charlie here….he’ll be the least of your worries by time I’m finished…

(Jessica leans back in her chair for a moment and seems to be weighing up her options)

Jessica: Hero isn’t here yet…

Costello: I don’t give a damn….

Jessica: But when he arrives, I’ll make my decision….by the end of the night you’ll know…

Costello: Don’t keep me waiting….because you won’t like what happens next if you do…

Jessica: Oh I wouldn’t be so sure…

(Costello snarls at her and then drops the crew member and storms from the room. Jessica continues to look excited as the scene fades out)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 pm

(We head back to ringside as “Figure it out” plays out and the crowd give a big cheer as Scott Harris walks out onto the stage. Harris’ head is heavily bandaged and he looks a little worse for wear as he makes his way across the walkway to the ring)

JT: I’m amazed Scott Harris is even here tonight….

JR: Two weeks ago Scott Harris was involved in a violent First Blood match with Liam Wood but after the conclusion of that match, whilst on the way to the hospital, Harris was attacked by an unknown assailant and driven through the windscreen of a car….

HE: I was hoping it would be the last we saw of him but here we are…

JT: How can you say that? Harris is lucky that his injuries weren’t even more serious than the ones he sustained….it’s a testament to his toughness that he’s even here right now….most would still be resting up, some may never return…

(Harris climbs into the ring and is afforded a huge reaction from the audience. He nods in appreciation of the reception and then accepts a mic from Michael Bird)

Harris: I can’t tell you how much your support means to me, right now…

Crowd: Needs More Harris x20

Harris: But tonight I’m not our here to deliver a soliloquy or to wax lyrical….I’m here as one pissed off fire breathing son of a b1tch who wants to take care of some business…

*Crowd pop

Harris: Two weeks ago I was left in a pool of my own blood at the hands of Liam Wood and his boyfriend….me and Wood ended our feud and although my ego is bruised about that result, I can accept that in a fight anything can happen….me and Wood will meet again one day and when we do I can assure you all that the result will be very different…

But I’m here to address someone else….I’m out here to talk about the man, and I use that term very loosely, but the man who felt it necessary to wait until I was busted open and being guided to an ambulance before he struck….the so-called “man” who had to wait until I was left pretty much incapacitated before he attacked me…

In this fight game I’m fully aware that not everyone is going to like me….I’m fully aware that there are plenty of people out there who’d love nothing more than to do what was done to me two weeks ago…

And if you have a problem with me and you fancy a fight then by all means step on up and fight me….call me out, step to me like a man and make it known that you want to throw down and I guarantee you that I’ll meet you head on…..I’ll take on any challenge, I’ll accept any fight….just don’t be a goddamn coward and jump me from behind…..because that I don’t respect, that I cant accept…

(Harris rubs the side of his damaged head)

Harris: I’ve never backed down from a challenge in my life and although I may be at far less than 100% I’m not about to start now….so I don’t know who you are, I don’t really care and I don’t give a damn what your motive is….all I’m interested in is you bringing your a55 out here and picking up where you left off…

Because I’m right here and I’m ready to go….

JT: I don’t know how wise this is of Scott Harris….he’s still badly wounded…

JR: But he’s a fighter and his ego is damaged….he was jumped two weeks ago and that is not something he’s just going to let slide…

HE: I think he should….whoever it was that attacked him, they messed him up bad….he does not want that again….

(Harris continues to stand and stare at the walkway, waiting for his attacker to appear but nobody does. The crowd are eager at first but it soon turns to boos. Harris looks disappointed)

Harris: I know I shouldn’t be surprised…..I mean whoever you are, you clearly aren’t man enough to come here and face me….you’d rather attack me when my back is turned….so I guess I’ll just have to wait until you pump your balls up enough to try and jump me again…

Just know this, whoever you are, that when that times comes you won’t be facing the same beaten down…

*Crowd pop

JT: OH MY….OH MY….IS IT? COULD IT REALLY BE?

JR: I SUSPECTED TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN WE GOT A GLIMPSE BUT SEEING HIM IN PERSON IS SOMETHING ELSE….

HE: WHAT A MOMENT…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:14 pm

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

JR: I agree with the fans

JT: CRIME LORD IS BACK…..

(The fans packed into the Emirates are ready to blow a gasket as “Back in Black” screams through the airwaves and then slowly the colossal form of Crime Lord walks out from the back. The former 6WF World Champion just stands and glares at Harris….

JT: Arguably the most dominant 6WF Champion of all time…..Crime Lord is here, he’s back…

JR: And he’s the man who attacked Scott Harris? I don’t know if Harris wants to pursue this fight….

HE: Crime Lord has left a trail of devastation in his career, he has beaten the baddest and the best…..he is an animal and he has his sights set on Scott Harris…

JT: Even at 100% this is one hell of an ask for Harris….I’m not sure he should be even contemplating this fight right now….

JR: Harris isn’t going to back down….the question is, why has Crime Lord returned and targeted Harris?

JT: I DON’T THINK WE’RE GONNA FIND OUT TONIGHT!

Crowd: Wel-come back x10

Crime Lord is barely across the walkway as Harris storms from the ring and meets him head-on. Both men trade huge right hands…

JR: Harris said he wasn’t interested in an explanation….he said he wanted a fight…

HE: And he’s damn well gonna get one…

Harris suddenly begins to rock Crime Lord back with quicker shots before the big man shuts him down with a destructive knee to the midsection. Crime Lord immediately scoops Harris onto his shoulders…

JT: LOCK N LOAD!

Harris elbows his way free of Crime Lord’s clutches and then he attempts an Olympic slam on the walkway but Crime Lord jumps out the side and lands another stiff kick to the stomach. He pulls Harris’ head in for an attempted powerbomb…

JR: Harris just wants to tear it up…

Harris shoots the legs and takes Crime Lord down before erupting with brutal right and left hands. Crime Lord tries to tuck up and block the punches as Harris goes at any part of the body he can reach…

JT: Harris is all fired up here….he wants to get even with the man who tried to end his career…

Crime Lord manages to tuck his knees up toward his chest and then explodes with both feet to kick Harris off of him. They both scramble back up and Harris rushes back in with more kicks, knees and punches…

JR: Crime Lord might just be regretting showing himself here and now because Harris is trying to finish him off…

JT: I’ve never seen Harris this riled before…

Crime Lord is still just trying to block and escape Harris’ blows and then suddenly he just scoops him up on his shoulders and scores with a huge F-5, slamming Harris down on the steel walkway…

HE: Just like that….that’s the Crime Lord I remember…leaving destruction wherever he goes…

JT: He just absorbed the onslaught of Harris and then left him in a heap…

JR: And he isn’t done…

Crime Lord just stands over Harris for a moment and he basks in the boos from the crowd. He then looks down on his victim and shakes his head before dragging the deadweight back up….

JT: I’m still reeling that Crime Lord is here…he’s back…

JR: He’s more than back….look what he’s doing….cmon now, Crimey, this is enough….OH GOD THAT’S INSANE!

Crime Lord lifts Harris onto his shoulders and then walks to the edge of the walkway before nailing another F-5 that launches Harris off the platform and down onto the concrete floor around ringside. Harris is completely decimated…

JT: We need medics out here….Harris was a mess as it was…

JR: He must have been suffering from at least a concussion beforehand….I hate to think what damage has been done now…

HE: Harris asked for this…he came out here and he demanded it…

JT: He didn’t demand Crime Lord attack him in the first place though….don’t try and condone this horrific assault….

Ringside doctors are on hand and more EMT’s arrive from the back to check on Harris, who is still barely moving on the outside of the ring. Crime Lord continues to stand on the walkway with a dark, emotionless expression on his face…

JT: I foolishly forgot just how monstrous this man is….

JR: He’s done it all in his career, he ran things in 6WF with an Iron Fist….and now he’s here in 6CW to continue that dominance…..cmon, someone needs to stop him now….he’s proved his point….

Crime Lord begins to walk down the steps at the side of the walkway to the ring floor. The medics try to plead with him but he launches one over the barricade and then shoves another to the floor. Scott Harris is trying to crawl up near the side of the ring….

HE: FORGET IT…..HARRIS IS DONE!

JT: THAT IS SICK….HE COULD HAVE CRUSHED THE MAN’S SKULL!

Crime Lord runs in at high speed and crushes Harris’ skull against the solid steel steps with his knee. Harris is completely motionless on the floor as the fans look on in horror…

JR: As if Scott Harris wasn’t beat up enough….Crime Lord has returned and he has absolutely destroyed The Sharpshooter…

HE: That’s how you make a statement…

JT: Talk about putting 6CW on notice upon your return….Crime Lord just sent shockwaves through this company…

The medics move back in to check on Harris’ condition as security arrive on the scene to escort Crime Lord away. Crime Lord merely stares down at his handiwork and then smirks, basking in the boos of the audience, and then climbs back up onto the walkway to exit the arena…

JR: What a night this has been….so many talking points…

JT: And still so much more to come…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:14 pm

(Backstage and Marty Helms is being escorted from the building by security when Christy James tries to get an interview)

CJ: Can I get a quick word with him?

(Security stops and Helms steps forward, an angry expression on his face)

Helms: The hell do you want?

CJ: I want to get your thoughts on Miss Jessica’s announcement….she says in two weeks you will end your rivalry with Cerberus once and for all in an unknown stipulated match…..are you concerned about not knowing what you’re walking into?

Helms: The only person who should be concerned right now is Cerberus….because his days are numbered…..I don’t give a damn what the harlot draws up for us, I don’t care what match she chooses….the result will be the same…

This has been a long time coming….and when I’m through with Cerberus you will all see that he’s human after all…

Only one of us will walk away from this….just wait and see!

(Helms snarls and then allows security to lead him away from a concerned Christy James)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Bout 4
Marty Helms vs Dante Phoenix

We go back to ringside as Dante Phoenix is just climbing through the ropes as the crowd give him a rousing reception. He climbs onto the turnbuckle to pose in front of the cameras…

JT: Dante Phoenix out here now chasing his first victory in 6CW but I have a feeling he’s going to be disappointed…

HE: Because he’s useless?

JT: No because his opponent is Marty Helms and we’ve just seen him being removed from the building….

JR: I think Phoenix needs to be more concerned with Engel Harlequin…..after an attack from Engel two weeks ago Phoenix has vowed to get even with our resident psycho….

JT: Something he has been warned against by Engel’s “advisor” Johnny Lawless…

HE: Lawless is doing Phoenix a favour….he is signing his own death warrant by pursuing Harlequin…

JR: This all stems back to Phoenix’ first match here in 6CW where he was brutally assaulted by Engel….he believes that night set in motion his downward momentum and that if he can even the score with Engel it will remove that pressure from his shoulders…

HE: Engel will remove his head from his shoulders….SEE, HERE WE GO!

Suddenly the lights in the arena go down before the sound of the carnival fills the air. Lights whir around the Emirates, in a funfair style, before the eerie laughter of Engel Harlequin fills the air. Dante Phoenix is shown assuming a fighting stance in the ring…

JT: Phoenix asked for it and it looks like he’s going to get it…

???: Dante Phoenix….

JR: That’s Johnny Lawless…

Lawless: You should be aware, Dante, that everyone has a file….everyone has a past….and with the correct skills and the correct connections there is no information that is off limits….nothing is private…

(Phoenix is still shown spinning around in the ring, anticipating an attack)

Lawless: I did warn you, I tried to protect you from this, but you have chosen your own path….you have chosen to go down the “rabbit hole” and now, unfortunately, your life is about to become a waking nightmare….all the ghosts and the demons you have run from, well let’s just say they’re about to pay you a visit…

(Lawless appears on the screen with a brown folder in his hand)

Lawless: I have to admit you’re far more interesting than I would have imagined….and this made for some very uncomfortable reading…

Such a shame what happened to your family….such a tragedy….and to know that you have to live with that guilt every single day, it must eat you up inside…especially considering the role you played, the fact it was your fault….you allowed your addictions to dictate your life….you rolled the dice with the fate of others, Dante…

JT: The hell is he talking about?

Lawless: And you’ve run from it ever since….you have refused to face up to reality…..but now you will, because you have no choice….this is the path you chose….

JR: OH GOD!

(The lights suddenly come back up and the crowd scream as Engel Harlequin spins Phoenix around and drills him with the “Self Fulfilling Prophecy”….Engel then produces a bottle and begins to unscrew it)

Lawless: How long have you hidden from your addiction, Dante? How long have you pretended as though you weren’t responsible for what happened to your loved ones? You chose that path and now you have chosen this one….call it fate, call it karma, call it whatever you like…but now you must face up to what you have done…

(Engel’s laughter fills the air as he rests Phoenix’ head in his lap and begins to pour the liquid from the bottle into Phoenix’ mouth and all over his face. The crowd are booing as Engel continues to laugh hysterically)

JR: If it’s true what Lawless is saying and Dante Phoenix has battled alcoholism in his past then this is sick….they are force-feeding him the substance that has taken so much from his life…

JT: Nothing, it seems, is out of bounds for this incredibly dangerous duo of Lawless and Harlequin….the fact that Harlequin now has a purpose to his actions is disturbing, I worry for the future of this company…

HE: I’d be worrying for the future of Dante Phoenix right now…

(Lawless smiles from the big screen as Engel empties the bottle and then stands, dropping the empty vessel down next to Phoenix)

Lawless: Consider this your first trip down memory lane, Dante….and also your very last opportunity to walk away….if this does not deter you then I assure you that it will not stop until there is nothing of you left….

I only have so much influence over him…

(Engel continues to laugh at what he has done and then he climbs from the ring and shuffles across the walkway)

JR: This is harrowing to watch….maybe the darkest thing we have seen tonight and that takes some doing…

JT: Dante Phoenix needs to seriously consider his next step….because I do not foresee a happy ending here…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(The action is backstage once again and Karl Kramer is standing by with Travis Sharp)

Sharp: Karl, appreciate you stopping by here before the main event…

Kramer: Oh ain’t no problem, Travis….I must say you’re looking mighty sharp here tonight, do pardon the pun…

Sharp: Well thanks very much….can we talk about what happened last time out with Jimmy Phillips? I know you’re a larger than life character, seem to be happy most of the time, but Phillips drove you through a table two weeks ago….how much is revenge on your mind?

Kramer: Revenge be a dish best served cold, Travis, that’s what they say anyway….and I have to say, oh boy I do, that you should not believe that just because I have a smile on my face that there’s a part of me built for war…

I mean look at me, Travis…

(Kramer flexes his huge frame)

Kramer: Jimmy Phillips himself said he didn’t believe a man like me was cute and cuddly….unfortunately for him he’s going to find out…..I don’t mind a hug or sing along but you poke the bear and yes sir I assure you you’re going to know about it…..Jimmy Phillips wants to fight me and I sure do not mind granting him that opportunity…..

Sharp: I know you don’t like addressing the rumours about your private life…

(Kramer holds up one of his huge palms)

Kramer: No I do not, Travis, but I’m aware that sooner or later information always comes light….I have nothing to hide, it’s just a time I’d rather forget….but tonight I feel like, as humble as I am, that maybe I need to dig out some of those roots of mine and take Jimmy Phillips back to the old school…

Sharp: We look forward to it…

Kramer: Oh ho, Travis, me too sir…..me too…

(Kramer claps a huge hand on Sharp’s shoulder, drawing a wince, and then walks from the shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(The scene changes once more and the crowd can be heard booing as Hero is shown arriving in the arena. Miss Jessica walks out to greet him)

Hero: A welcome party, didn’t realise you’d missed me so much, Jess…

(Jessica clicks her tongue)

Jessica: I see the arrogance is returning…

Hero: What can I say? I feel like I’m slowly getting back to my old self…

Jessica: God, I hope not….

Hero: Now that I’ve finally ended things with Costello…

(Jessica begins to smile, vindictively, and Hero stops)

Hero: What? I know that smile…

Jessica: You really think I’m going to let it end that way? You really believe I’m just going to let you weasel your way out of what you deserve…

Hero: I did what I was obligated to do….Costello got the win, what more does he want?

Jessica: Oh he’s got so much planned for you, my love, and I really, really do not want to deprive him….so tonight you’re going to go out to the ring and you’re going to participate in the six man tag team main event…

Whatever is left of you after that, well, hun, you’re going on to Genesis to face Vincent Costello one more time…

(Crowd pop)

Jessica: And I sure do hope you are feeling more like your old self….I hope you can mix a little bit of Anarchy Hero with the Church of Hero and what other deities you masquerade to be….because you’re going to need everything you’ve got….

That battered carcass you call a body, right now, well I’m not too sure it’ll survive an Unsanctioned Match…

(The crowd can be heard going wild as the colour drains from Hero’s face)

Hero: No…you can’t…

Jessica: I can, and I have…..you begged for your 6CW contract and now you’ll fulfil it….because if you don’t, well I’ll take whatever you have left and I’ll make sure you never see your son ever again….good luck!

(Jessica continues to laugh before turning on her heel and marching back toward her office, leaving Hero dumbfounded)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 pm

Main Event
Jackson Jackson/Vincent Costello/Karl Kramer vs Liam Wood/Hero/Jimmy Phillips

JT: What an announcement from Miss Jessica….at Genesis it will be Hero and Costello, one on one, in an Unsanctioned Match…

JR: That means anything goes, Costello can do whatever the hell he likes to Hero and I’m sure he’s going to love it…

HE: This is a sham, Hero already fulfilled his contractual obligation…

JT: And now he has another, that’s kind of how the wrestling business works….

Boos fill the air but many of the fans are laughing as Hero walks out onto the stage, still looking crestfallen and shook up by Miss Jessica’s news. He makes his way across the walkway and steps into the ring…

JT: He swaggered in here tonight so man sausage-sure of himself…believing that he and Costello were done…..but how very wrong he is….all of a sudden he looks his age once more…

JR: Miss Jessica just cuckolded him on live television….

JT: There are some people who’d pay good money to see that…

HE: And as if that wasn’t bad enough, he has to face Costello here tonight as well….

JT: Yes he does….huge six man tag team main event up here now folks…

Hero stands in the middle of the ring as “” echoes out to more boos and the crowd anticipate the arrival of Jimmy Phillips. The big screen comes on and Phillips is shown bursting out of his locker-room (ala Goldberg) and punches his hand against the wall…

JT: Jimmy Phillips entering the coliseum…

JR: And it seems Karl Kramer wants to pick up where they left off two weeks ago…

HE: When Phillips crushed him through a table….

JT: KRAMER IS OUT THERE!

There is a huge commotion as Karl Kramer runs into the shot with a massive “Kannonball” clothesline that almost takes Phillips out of his boots in the corridor. He drags JP through a door into the large holding bay and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: What the hell is he doing? The match has even begun….

JR: Kramer said he was going back to his roots, no cute and cuddly tonight….MY GOD!

The crowd can be heard roaring as Kramer runs forward and leaps into the air with a “Big Ending” that crashes himself and Phillips through two production tables that have been set up in the area.

JT: Oh wow…Karl Kramer just got even with Jimmy Phillips….that was seismic…

JR: Two absolute behemoths colliding….I think the whole of Glasgow heard that…

JT: And Hero looks even more shook up…

Hero is standing in the ring and he looks horrified by what he is watching on the big screen. Suddenly a huge roar goes up in the arena…

HE: Don’t turn around, Hero….AHHHHH!

JT: HE’S BUSTED HIM WIDE OPEN!

JR: LOOK AT HIS HANDS!

Vincent Costello is in the ring, barbed wire wrapped around his fists, and he delivers a huge right hand to the face of Hero as he turns around, splitting him open. Hero’s blood stains the canvass instantly as he staggers toward the ropes and then Costello delivers another huge punch that sends him through to the outside…

JT: Costello doesn’t want to wait until Genesis….this will be perfectly legal in an Unsanctioned Match…

HE: But it isn’t right now…

JR: Costello plays by his own rules….this is Costello’s Law…

Blood is pouring from Hero’s head and face as he stumbles toward the ringside barrier and then Costello gives chase and rocks him with yet more punches. Hero, through his crimson mask, manages to roll over the barricade into the crowd…

JT: Hero is trying to escape like the coward that he is…

HE: Do you blame him? Costello’s hands are covered in barbed wire….this isn’t a fair fight…

JR: Hero brought this all on himself…

Costello gives chase and can be seen delivering big punches as both men stumble from the crowd. “Revival Mode” then screams out of the speakers…

JT: With all that’s going on out here I forgot we still have a main event….

JR: But how many competitors are actually able to compete?

HE: Well we know about two…

JT: We could be about to get a glimpse of what is to come at Genesis…

HE: We already have…

Liam Wood and Varyrag storm across the walk and climb into the ring. Wood makes sure Costello has left the vicinity before his bravado returns and he faces the stage, beckoning for Jackson Jackson to come and fight….

JT: Wood didn’t want to fight earlier but now he does….the numbers game on his side and the number one contender wants to soften the champion up before they meet for the title…

JR: He had the opportunity to fight for the championship at the start of the night…

HE: No point in rushing the inevitable….he will be the next 6CW Champion….I can see it coming a mile off…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 pm

CRACK!

*Crowd pop

JT: DIDN’T SEE THAT!

HE: Where was he?

The noise is deafening as Jackson Jackson rolls out from underneath the ring with a steel chair in hand. He rolls into the ring and whistles at Varyag before launching the chair at his skull, sending the big man crashing from the ring. Wood whips around as Jackson unstraps the 6CW Title belt and swings it at his head…

HE: He’s not going to watch Wood out like that, always one step ahead…

Wood ducks the shot and then delivers a stiff boot straight to the midsection of his rival. He grabs Jackson’s arm and whips him off the ropes…

HE: WORLD EATER!

Wood pops Jackson up into the air for the big knee but JJ counters with a tremendous headscissors whilst in midair. They both get back up and Wood looks for a running boot but Jackson ducks it and nails a pele kick. He quickly makes his way to the corner….

JT: JACKSAULT…..GOT HIM!

The crowd are rocking as Jackson connects with the tremendous top rope double rotation moonsault. Wood holds his ribs as he stumbles up….

BOOM!

JR: This will not have been Liam Wood’s plan at the beginning of the night…so much for wearing down the champion…

Jackson strikes Wood straight in the face with the 6CW Championship belt and leaves him flat on his back in the centre of the ring. The applause and cheers ring all around the Emirates Arena as Jackson stands over his challenger and raises his championship into the air…

JT: Is this what we will see at the close of Genesis? Will Jackson Jackson retain against Liam Wood?

HE: One stroke of luck does not mean a thing….when it matters, with the belt on the line, Liam Wood will prevail….it’s obvious…

JR: It didn’t look so obvious here tonight….Jackson Jackson just sent out a message of his own….the champion will not give up his throne without one hell of a fight….

JT: Folks that’s about all we have time for tonight but before we go…

(The cameras suddenly move away from ringside, where Jackson continues to celebrate, and we get a live feed backstage. The blood-stained face of Hero appears in front of the camera)

Hero: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist….you will remember me!

(Hero backs away from the camera to reveal the unconscious form of Vincent Costello sprawled on the floor. The show then ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down