The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2

2 posters

Go down

New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2 Empty New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Sat 07 Sep 2019, 1:00 pm

This week I’ve been playing a new mobile game, Rugby World Championship 2. This is the sequel, the original was a bit of fun but was barely recognisable as actual rugby.

I’m happy to say the new version is a massive improvement, and is a lot of fun. I’ve been playing it on iPad and iPhone but find it is best on the iPad with the extra space for controls. The gameplay is fun, there are set plays, scrums, lineouts, dropgoals, box kicking and chip kicks, all with simple controls. Although you do quickly get used to it and it becomes pretty easy to win. It’s definitely a worthwhile time waster though, and I’m hoping the developers will continue to make it better.

Has anyone else given it a go?

iOS version: https://apps.apple.com/al/app/rugby-world-championship-2/id1471906666
Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chunky.rwc2&hl=en_GB

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2 Empty Re: New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2

Post by RiscaGame Sat 07 Sep 2019, 4:14 pm

Might have a look at this, thank you. Do you need in app purchases, or does it seem to be a free game?

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2 Empty Re: New mobile game: Rugby World Championship 2

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Sat 07 Sep 2019, 6:08 pm

It’s free but you get limited numbers of set plays, or you can do a one time in app purchase to get unlimited

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Sat 07 Sep 2019, 7:22 pm

Thank you. I’ll have a look.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down