The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua vs Ruiz Jr

+19
superflyweight
catchweight
rIck_dAgless
hogey
Steffan
The Beast
CaledonianCraig
Herman Jaeger
Good Golly I'm Olly
Atila
aucklandlaurie
TRUSSMAN66
LondonTiger
smashingstormcrow
No name Bertie
melv500
Mr Bounce
erictheblueuk
Nathaniel Jacobs
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joshua vs Ruiz Jr Empty Joshua vs Ruiz Jr

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 8:45

300lber Miller’s shot at Joshua seems to be cancelled after he produced an ‘adverse sample’.

Last edited by Nathaniel Jacobs on Wed 1 May 2019 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Joshua vs Ruiz Jr Empty Re: Joshua vs Ruiz Jr

Post by erictheblueuk Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 10:15

It's almost ironic after Milller accusing Joshua of PED use.....

"Anthony Joshua Reacts To PED Claims From Jarrell Miller

Jarrell Miller has questioned the size and strength of IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.

Miller, who himself tested for a banned substance in kickboxing competition, is not convinced that Joshua is an "all-natural" fighter.

He alleges that Joshua, during his rise, was tampering with performance enhancing drugs and is no longer the same fighter."

https://www.boxingscene.com/anthony-joshua-reacts-ped-claims-from-jarrell-miller--136574
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 22:10

Rematch with Whyte then? He's highly rated and doesn't have a fight lined up...

Have to say I have wondered about Miller's "stamina" as he is a bit of a chunker to go 12 rounds at the pace he fights at. Maybe his B sample will exonerate him. That said, what he's alleged to have taken looks more than a little dangerous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Wed 17 Apr 2019 - 22:12

Miller has been rejected a license by the commission in NYC.

Hearn talking to King Kong Ortiz

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 9:55

If the B sample is negative they will grant him the license I read.

If not then Whyte would be my first choice but seeing he turned down the offer before I can't see it being a higher offer as the PPV numbers would surely be lower fighting in the early hours.

If they do take Ortiz instead then I think thats a credible replacement.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 14:47

erictheblueuk wrote:It's almost ironic after Milller accusing Joshua of PED use.....
It might be projection. Also people that take PEDS often believe others are taking them - and that belief justifies to them their own use of PEDS. That culture did exist in mens sprinting and mens cycling in the past.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 14:53

Luiz Ortiz is a credible opponent but maybe not for much longer as he hits his 40s.  He nearly knocked out Wilder last year but ultimately the flab Ortiz now carries caused him to run out of stamina and he was knocked out.  He is a big hitter but not particularly fast.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 19 Apr 2019 - 22:11

B sample is also dirty. Fight is off. What an absolute doorknob Miller is. Hope he gets a long ban.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 10:35

Further news on Miller, he failed a further two doping tests. One for human growth hormone(HGH) and the other was for EPO.

Should’ve been banned for life

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 10:55

"I messed up. There were a lot of ways to handle the situation, I handled it wrongly and I'm paying a price for it."

What an absolute tool. It's not "I messed up" - what he's actually saying is "I cheated and I am really annoyed that I got caught." It's not his first time either, having been caught previously as a Kickboxer and a pro Boxer too.

Of course the hilarious thing is that if Miller's replaced by Ortiz, it's drug cheat for drug cheat. That said, Joshua rid us of Povetkin (also a drug cheat) and beat up Molina (who failed a drug test at a later stage). It seems that AJ is getting rid of all the drug cheat heavies one way or another... I'd like to see him fight Kownacki. He's exciting if nothing else, and as far as I know hasn't been done for drugs, however he's promoted by Haymon and he'll want a big slice of pie. The other potentials are Manuel Charr (a joke, question marks over drug use), Ortiz (see above) and Michael Hunter who is a bit of a nobody. It has to really be Ortiz or Kownacki as anyone else would be deemed ridiculous.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 11:17

Haymon has told Kownacki and Ortiz they aren’t allowed to fight Joshua. It’s looking Michael Hunter will be the man to step

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 18:37

Nathaniel Jacobs wrote:Haymon has told Kownacki and Ortiz they aren’t allowed to fight Joshua. It’s looking Michael Hunter will be the man to step

Ha! Love how the promoter is like an angry parent saying "Adam, Luis, you CAN'T play with that Anthony. He's too rough!" A year ago the Heavyweight division had some mouthwatering potential match-ups and now it's turned into an absolute joke. Fury and Wilder won't fight each other again, Wilder won't fight Joshua and vice versa because they can't agree terms, Fury is now fighting a guy hardly anyone's heard of, Wilder is fighting a guy who doesn't deserve a title shot is only rated 4 by the WBC yet is somehow their mandatory and Joshua is trying to fight the best of the rest with no luck because of drugs and/or promoters. It's an absolute joke and a real shame. I don't think Joshua and Wilder will ever fight each other (just like Lewis & Bowe didn't) - instead they'll say things and circle each other without actually doing the deed.

Someone should give ALL these guys (especially the promoters) a big kick up the rear end.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sat 20 Apr 2019 - 23:31

One would think they would have to end up fighting each other because there are not that many great opponents that would keep Wilder, Fury and Joshua separately busy.  They all have there various promotional deals so they will want to make use of that before fighting each other.  The only one I sort of doubt in terms of longevity is Fury and his motivation - maybe he can recreate himself in the US - he seems to have many supporters over there because of his plain talking attitude.  He looked out of shape and rusty when facing Wilder - but he somehow had the slippiness and stamina to survive despite the two knockdowns.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 24 Apr 2019 - 17:22

Ortiz' people stating he never had an offer so he's not the opponent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48034580

Christ if I was Wilder or Joshua I would be banging down the opponent's door with a 50/50 offer. Joshua and Wilder would be up for it but the promoters would run for a mile. Both fighters are in training. Breazeale gets step-aside money. It'd be a cracker - but unless there's a huge shift of fate it won't happen. I hate tv companies and promoters. They're destroying some mouthwatering match ups.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Wed 24 Apr 2019 - 18:59

Don’t see Wilder ever fighting Joshua TBH. Heck he’s been ducking Whyte for years. Wilder will keep fighting Al’s guys. Ortiz, the Polish geezer etc

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Thu 25 Apr 2019 - 9:06

Mr Bounce wrote:
Christ if I was Wilder or Joshua I would be banging down the opponent's door with a 50/50 offer. Joshua and Wilder would be up for it but the promoters would run for a mile. Both fighters are in training. Breazeale gets step-aside money. It'd be a cracker - but unless there's a huge shift of fate it won't happen. I hate tv companies and promoters. They're destroying some mouthwatering match ups.

I am starting to wonder whether Joshua will have to leave Hearn in order to make the big fights. All we ever hear from potential opponents is that the money Hearn's offering them is not enough. Of course I realise everyone says that when trying to negotiate a split, but it has become a reoccurring pattern. He could probably be fighting Wilder, Whyte, or Ortiz instead of TBA, if Hearn wasn't so greedy. Joshua is already rich beyond his wildest dreams, hopefully at some point he'll remind himself that he's an athlete and a competitor...

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 27 Apr 2019 - 10:19

Ortiz' trainer slagging of his promoter for not even raising the offer with the fighter. Claims that Ortiz, despite what promoter said, was in fighting condition and would have been keen on fighting at the reported offer amount.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sat 27 Apr 2019 - 11:27

There's talk of Jarrell Miller avoiding any official suspension as his license was already expired in New York. As such the comission can't do anything. Staggering loophole

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 27 Apr 2019 - 11:53

Nathaniel Jacobs wrote:There's talk of Jarrell Miller avoiding any official suspension as his license was already expired in New York. As such the comission can't do anything. Staggering loophole

I am sure that the WBA/IBF/WBO and WBC will suspend him though. He was FULL of PEDs as 3 separate failed tests showed. Cannot believe he won't get sanctions one way or another. Nobody's going to want to touch him anyway...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 30 Apr 2019 - 22:08

Andy Ruiz???? You have to be kidding me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48102367

He is a poor Man's Cris Arreola with a fraction of the talent (and Arreola ain't all that). "Fast hands" apparently. Fast food as well, looking at his chiselled physique. Does he train with Colonel Sanders??

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Tue 30 Apr 2019 - 23:12

Andrés Ponce Ruiz Jr fought Joseph Parker for the vacant WBO World Heavyweight title Dec 2016 and lost to a majority decision. Has a good amatuer and professional record but he seems more like a part-time boxer sometimes declining fights to take up other business interests such as property development. He also doesn't seem to be interested in keeping in shape. Has yet to be stopped but maybe this is a step too far with Anthony Joshua although he does get a very good pay day. Probably could be a much better boxer if he shaped up and took boxing more seriously.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Wed 1 May 2019 - 20:34

Ruiz Jr looks bloody obese, I’d be surprised if it lasts longer than 3 rounds

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 1 May 2019 - 21:14

Joshua will want to make a statement. He's been messed around trying to get a half decent fight thanks to promoters trying to protect their charges. Then Miller fails his tests.

Poor Ruiz is going to get hit very hard and accurately, probably at some stage between the end of round 1 and beginning of round 5. He will not get up. For all of Ruiz' alleged speed and power this will be being much like Joshua vs Molina. He'll barely lay a glove on AJ.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 4 May 2019 - 10:41

Joshua 1/33.....I'll be washing my hair..

Afraid Hearn is going to have to move on his demands with Fury...Wilder..

Because the big Bruno imitation is going to wear thin..

After lucking out against a 42 year old he still hasn't fought anyone..

Perhaps Joshua looking all at sea against a fat 80s trialhorse imitation in Povetkin spooked Hearn..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sat 4 May 2019 - 10:50

Some people say that Wilder is a heavy cruiserweight with freakish punch power. Joshua is a natural heavyweight with excellent power, very athletic but his side to side up and down head and body movement is weak - and some say his movement is a touch robotic.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 4 May 2019 - 12:29

Novice in Whyte could have beat him....Pulev had him in trouble until the cut...42 year old Wlad that didn't lay a glove on Fury should have beaten him....The New Zealand stiff went the distance comfortably and he struggled with Hughie Fury.

All people killed by an 87 Tyson or Holy without breaking sweat..

A 42 year old Wlad we are talking about..Often overlooked.

Wilder is crap...

Fury is number 1 for me and he is slightly above average.

Just my opinion though and I am happy for others to disagree.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 5 May 2019 - 12:39

Truss they all have their failings. Fury has his boxing ability but not much power. Wilder has all the power in the world but as much boxing technique as I do. And Joshua keeps getting fed stiffs by his Promotional team. Mind you, Fury's barely fought and Wilder's tending to avoid anyone meaningful unless he thinks it's easy.

You could pick holes in all three of them all day. As far as "names" go, at least Joshua is trying to fight decent people. He finished Povetkin who Wilder ducked for years. He took on Parker which nobody else wanted to. Wilder struggled far more with Ortiz than Joshua did with Povetkin (he's never fought Pulev). Fury was lucky to get up I have to say but it proves that you can't write him off unless he takes the 10 count.

Wilder thought Fury would be an easy ride and just escaped with his title. Won't fight him again for now. Fury's looking for impressive-sounding but no-hope opponents. Joshua left with whatever is available. Miller was the next best available but was taking more drugs than Lance Armstrong. Hardly Joshua's fault. He must be fuming. You can blame the promoter, but all promoters are the same - too scared to lose their golden goose.

At least Whyte for all his faults is keeping himself relevant by fighting the half decent fighters that nobody else wants. Should be him fighting Wilder rather than the undeserving Breazeale. Blinking WBC politics.

They all have their faults. Fury may be the best technically, but he is dreadful to watch. We don't watch heavyweight boxing to watch points victories. We want knockouts. So let's see what happens when Wilder and Joshua land on each other's chins. PLEASE!!!

*EDIT: Truss at the time of their fight, Wlad had only just turned 41. If you want to make a point, make it accurately Smile

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon 6 May 2019 - 18:50

BBC report on Anthony Joshua's training.  One of the things Joshua is apparently working on is not being hit - which seems sensible.  

But reading what he had to say was a little bit concerning - AJ says he is changing his style - learning to be more scientific and entertaining.  I am worried he might be overthinking things too much and might end up a cropper.  Certainly there is a lot of room for improvement especially in his movement but his talk of "science" worries me - because that might be putting "theory" ahead of experience and practice.  

One of the inferences was that AJ was overtraining and coming into the ring tired and with a lowered immune system (hence more vulnerable to energy sapping colds / flu) - so he will try to avoid that in future.  Maybe I am reading too much into this interview - and it is just another filler article.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48177126
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 4:16

Joshua was well beaten by Ruiz.  Joshua was knocked down twice in the third and knocked down twice in the seventh.  He was outboxed and outclassed.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 4:20

DOSSER. There's only one Tyson Fury!

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 4:22

I was going to add maybe Tyson Fury was right about Joshua.  Ruiz called Joshua robotic.

Tyson Fury talking about the Joshua v Ruiz fight three days ago: " ... people may overlook Andy because he has a chubby body and he is only short but the guy can fight ... it won't be an easy fight ... Joshua has never been out of the UK before ... he may fall to bits under the pressure."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IGev6eRicI
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 5:09

Got to admit, didnt see that coming.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 5:11

I didn't see the fight so can't comment on it. Just want to say congratulations to Ruiz and also say that this is what can happen when promoters and fighters EFF around too much. The fights with Wilder and Fury should have already happened. Instead, they mess around, trying to build everything up by constantly teasing the public with all their crap!

Right now at this moment, they've got Poopie to tease us with. SERVES THEM RIGHT!

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 5:33

The turning point came in the third round.   Joshua knocked Ruiz down.  Ruiz on the canvas collected his bearings.   Beat the count.  Then Joshua thought he had the chance to finish him off and started trading with Ruiz.   Ruiz has good head and body movement and so was able to stay close to Joshua when they were trading - and was looking at Joshua - avoiding his punches but connecting with his own punches to Joshua's chin and then the top of his head - and Joshua was knocked down.  

Clealy Ruiz had the better movement and the stronger chin whilst Joshua has poor movement and a weaker chin.    Joshua beat the count but seemed unsteady.

Ruiz a more mobile and faster boxer (despite his short arms and chubby body) caught Joshua again for another knockdown - and this time Joshua was only saved by the bell.

Then the fight slowed down a bit in the fourth, fifth and sixth as Joshua kept the distance.   But towards the latter part of the sixth round Joshua looked gassed and so Ruiz was able to close the distance. A gassed looking Joshua got caught in the seventh ... and then again ... and the referee stopped the fight.

Joshua was well beaten. It was sort of embarrassing considering the differences in their physiques.

Last edited by No name Bertie on Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 5:47; edited 1 time in total
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 5:40

You can see the fight here - not perfect quality but better than nothing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ7GybRlS18&feature=youtu.be
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 8:42

Atila wrote:I didn't see the fight so can't comment on it. Just want to say congratulations to Ruiz and also say that this is what can happen when promoters and fighters EFF around too much. The fights with Wilder and Fury should have already happened. Instead, they mess around, trying to build everything up by constantly teasing the public with all their crap!

Right now at this moment, they've got Poopie to tease us with. SERVES THEM RIGHT!

Yep greedy promoters finally get some form of hit for this nonsense that’s gone on the past few years - do feel a bit for Joshua, he’s taken the defeat in a classy manner and is a good bloke. Fair play to Ruiz for taking his shot. As fair play to Fury for showing class on twitter afterwards...as for Wilder - well you wouldn’t expect less from the weird man.

Hopefully we still do see those fights down the line, but the gloss has certainly been taken off them now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 9:00

Shouldn't be losing to a David Bey tribute act..

Joshua is a pound shop Bruno I'm afraid..

Slow.. Stiff....Doesn't move his head and is far too musclebound..

Two slobs in a row all over him.....

Can he improve ???...We will see..

New trainer needed.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 9:02

Amir Khan took a lot of stick for 'quitting' against Bud Crawford, but Joshua most definitely quit. After getting humiliated and battered, he just didn't have the heart to continue

Joshua has made zero improvements since he beat a semi retired Wlad. No heart movement or body movement. He hits his opponent and if they get KO'd job done otherwise he's clueless.

Can't see him winning the rematch. Bruno MKII

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 9:22

Chuckle season

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 10:03

Don’t mind old Bazza but can’t wait to see his face

They wanted to marinate the fight into a $240m fight do t give a sh1t about the fans ‘theyre just going to have to wait’ Be lucky if the fight’s worth a half of what it was before last night

The sport ruined by the money men

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 10:33

Herman Jaeger wrote:

The sport ruined by the money men

And that is the way in every sport. Look at football where money talks louder than anything and in F1. Money rules above the sport. Sad.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 10:38

Just watched it a half?

Not even worth a tenth of what it was

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 12:05

I thought it was a very good stoppage, he responded when asked if he wanted to continue but his body language said differently leaning on the corner post.

Brought back memories when I started watching boxing, I bought into the hype that Bruno would beat Tim Witherspoon because the later didn't look physically great, nothing has changed it doesn't matter what you look like. To be clear I am not trying to be smart after the event I thought AJ would win somewhere in the middle rounds.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if Ruiz (his management anyway) attempt to swerve the re-match/split the belts take leverage from Hearn. It's not just money ego's play a big part.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 12:21

Ruiz is promoted by Al Haymon so I wouldn’t be confident about the rematch being in London as Hearn/Joshua are suggesting.

It’s gonna take mega money for Haymon to send his 3 belt champion to England. Ruiz reportedly got over £5m for this bout. Dare I say it but Hearn might need to double or triple that figure.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 12:39

Was a woeful performance by AJ. Looked vulnerable in nearly every exchange. Movement was non-existent, and once again looked gassed relatively early, due to that muscle mass. AJ just quit and didn’t fancy it at the end. Hearn will have to throw some serious paper at Ruiz, in order to get him to come to London. Interesting to see if AJ actually wants that rematch, or decides on another route, given how he quit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 12:59

Joshua only has two options:
Rematch Ruiz
Fighting Charr for WBA 'regular' title

Joshua in the press conference after the fight hinted at fighting Wilder next, but that seems unlikely as Wilder claims to have signed contracts to rematch Ortiz and Fury.

IBF look likely to enforce their mandatory defence on Ruiz against Pulev.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 14:16

Just watched it again......

Andy Ruiz is probably the worst Heavyweight champion in history...

Out of shape.....Face first and wings telegraphed punches..

Let us not compare it to Rahman-Lewis or McCall-Lewis...

Those two had a little bit of skill..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 14:47

Ruiz exposed all of Joshua's weaknesses - weak chin, low boxing ring IQ (poor ringcraft), poor movement, poor stamina.

Joshua only started boxing in 2007 when he was 18 - had an amateur record of 48 wins and three losses (best of three rounds with headguards), turned professional in 2013 and fought only 23 times - and during that very short period managed to pick up four heavyweight world titles (WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO) and then lose them.

His ascent has been stellar (both in the amateur & professional ranks) but he lacks the boxing experience and ringcraft.  The number of times he has fought (amateur + professional) would normally suggest a novice.

If we dissect his professional career - he has had 69 complete rounds + 23 incomplete rounds of boxing amounting to three hours and 45 minutes of professional boxing.   Of course learning occurs during sparring + professional rounds - but it is only during the professional rounds where cutting edge learning occurs and deficiencies are exposed.

He was exposed by someone of his own age with a more extensive amateur record of 105-5, who turned professional in 2009 when 19 and has fought 34 times - losing only once to a split decision.

Last edited by No name Bertie on Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 14:53

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just watched it again......

Andy Ruiz is probably the worst Heavyweight champion in history...

Out of shape.....Face first and wings telegraphed punches..

Let us not compare it to Rahman-Lewis or McCall-Lewis...

Those two had a little bit of skill..
I agree in terms of the nature of the defeat - I can't compare it to Rahman - Lewis, McCall-Lewis, Tyson-Buster Douglas, Cassius Clay - Sony Liston upsets which some of the promoters and some of the boxing correspondents were claiming.  

It was more like the first time Frank Bruno was exposed.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Jacobs Sun 2 Jun 2019 - 15:09

Joshua is a just an overhyped dosser. Hearn paid Charles Martin £8m to fight and donate the IBF belt. Joshua went life and death with Wlad, after Fury mentality destroyed him - inherited vacant WBA/IBO belts. Paid Parker £6-8m to donate the WBO belt.

Nathaniel Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next