The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April

+13
tigertattie
Hazel Sapling
EST
LondonTiger
Maine man
The Great Aukster
Pete330v2
marty2086
geoff999rugby
BigGee
RDW
Standulstermen
Eejit
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April  Empty Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April

Post by Eejit Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:02 am

Eary bird and all that...

What: Glasgow vs Ulster
Where: Scotstoun Stadium
When: Friday night, 19:35 KO

With both teams suffering huge disappointment in Europe this weekend Friday night may very well be make or break time for both teams. With three games left this season, in playoff watch, the runners and riders are.
Conference A
Glasgow 66
Munster 63
Connacht 52
Cardiff 52
Ospreys 44

Conference B
Leinster 72
Ulster 54
Treviso 50
Edinburgh 47
Scarlets 45

Eyes will also be on other games as elsewhere Munster vs Cardiff at the same time as this one plus Edinburgh vs Scarlets on Saturday night.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April  Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April

Post by Standulstermen Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

I think with Munster now in a Heineken SF Glasgow have to be favourites to top the pool. Munster will lose at least one of the Cardiff or Treviso games imo. Personally I hope Ulster send over a full strength side and go hell for leather. Not because I dislike Glasgow or anything but a win here and a win against Leinster (I think they’ll send the kids) and we are sorted

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April  Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors vs Ulster, Friday 5th April

Post by RDW Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:42 pm

If Glasgow could work out how to put a competent 80 minute performance together for this one that would be super! Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Hard to know how both sides are going to react to this one.

Ulster played brilliantly and suffered an agonising loss, Glasgow did not turn up and were pretty humiliated.

Both sides with plenty to prove this weekend and it might come down to which side has put themselves back together again, both mentally and physically.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:31 pm

I can assure you Ulster will most definitely be up for this

Best will be missing and almost certainly Cave but Herring and Marshall will not weaken the team.
As far as I am aware the rest of the team came through unscathed.
They will want to go full tilt for this one

These players have played very little in the last month - only Stockdale played in the last 6N game and many were rested against
Kings. With a break after Edinburgh no reason to be anything but full on for our two games in Scotland

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Ulster can get a home QF so they've got plenty to play for. Conversly if they lose a few games they could find themselves scrapping for 3rd or 4th place.

Lots to play for in Conference B certainly.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:17 pm

If Ulster win they may well end up securing a play off spot depending on other results

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:53 pm

I think Ulster be trying to maintain momentum and target this for a much needed win.
As many of saturday's 1stXV must be on the team sheet for this. Tails are up, lets keep it that way. A win in Glasgow could set us up nicely for a tilt at Edinburgh where even a losing bonus point would be a decent result.
The negative part of me fully realizes that the trips to Scotland over the next fortnight could end without a single point but you can't help but feel very positive after Saturday. Someone has to be on the receiving end of an Ulster backlash at some stage and with respect I do hope it's the Weegies at the weekend.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:06 pm

I think we’d like a backlash of our own if that’s okay since we just got pumped by Saracens.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Eejit wrote:I think we’d like a backlash of our own if that’s okay since we just got pumped by Saracens.

No, what we want to see from you is head-down dejection. A feeling of emptiness and a defeatist attitude please.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:45 pm

Losses like the one against Leinster can go either way for a team. It could inspire them to greater things or they could have a bit of a come back down to earth, as they clearly emptied the tank and played way above what anyone thought they would do.

Glasgow will just be plain embarrassed by their performance, I am not even sure it took so much out of them physically, we were so far behind most of the game. They certainly owe their fans a performance after that, but once the wheels come off the wagon, it can be very hard to get them back on.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 am

Lots of confidence coming from Ulster fans after their team's excellent performance at the weekend. That aside, we are still heavy favourites with the bookies, this is a home game and one we absolutely must win. We've not beaten Ulster in a couple attempts now and that's not even mentioning the battle for a home semi with Munster.

If we do conspire to lose this, I think our season may very well be over as I don't know how we manage to claw back any momentum before the play-offs start. If that is indeed transpires I think there will be a genuine move within our fanbase for terminating Dave Rennie's contract early.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:39 am

BigGee wrote:Losses like the one against Leinster can go either way for a team. It could inspire them to greater things or they could have a bit of a come back down to earth, as they clearly emptied the tank and played way above what anyone thought they would do.

Glasgow will just be plain embarrassed by their performance, I am not even sure it took so much out of them physically, we were so far behind most of the game. They certainly owe their fans a performance after that, but once the wheels come off the wagon, it can be very hard to get them back on.

Glasgow lost heavily against Saracens because their heads went down. When things started to unravel they lost their structure and Saracens aren't a merciful team.
Ulster lost narrowly to Leinster because there were World Cup statements to be made on top of the normal inter-pro rivalry on top of the big knock-out quarter final. If they had been away to Saracens they might have lost just as heavily as Warriors.
Glasgow will have a lot more left in the tank to cope with the six day turnaround and have a deeper squad anyway - is Swinson out? The game against Ulster is now a statement game for them, not just to their fans but also to Leinster who could be their hardest challengers. They will want to beat Ulster comfortably just to show their pedigree.
For Ulster the loss of experienced guys like Best, Coetzee and Cave is massive in the so-called championship minutes. Cave missing especially means that Ulster now have no experienced centre cover to call upon. Also while it is great to see the young guys getting the experience in Dublin, they do not have the same resilience as older hands to bounce back.
Glasgow 35, Ulster 19.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:46 am

Swinson will definitely be out, looked like s bad one. Season ending I would say.

Cummings got confused as well, which leaves us z little light on locks. JG and Harley to start, maybe Tevita on the bench to cover second and back row.

I doubt Cummings will get back on a 6 day turnaround.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:58 am

The Great Aukster wrote: Cave missing especially means that Ulster now have no experienced centre cover to call upon. .

Luke Marshall?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:25 am

BigGee wrote:Swinson will definitely be out, looked like s bad one. Season ending I would say.

Cummings got confused as well, which leaves us z little light on locks. JG and Harley to start, maybe Tevita on the bench to cover second and back row.

I doubt Cummings will get back on a 6 day turnaround.

Confused? That's a natural state of being for a Glasgow forward!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:58 am

marty2086 wrote:
The Great Aukster wrote: Cave missing especially means that Ulster now have no experienced centre cover to call upon. .

Luke Marshall?

McCloskey and Marshall to start - who 'covers' them if they get injured?

McCloskey has already made 22 appearances (19 full games) and Marshall has had just 17 minutes to get match fit - three intense season defining League games to come is a big ask for both, all in the hope they can get at least one more meaningful game!

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:39 am

Whilst mccloskey has played a lot of rugby I agree he had three weeks without a game in March and we are going to have to hope he can manage the next two weeks before the next break. Not ideal I hear you. Depending on how long cave is out Marshall should be fine though. Moore may have to be thrown in and 15 is a worry. The good news is Henderson, Murphy and Coetzee havent had too many games recently. I think we are just going to have to overuse O’Sullivan, Moore, McCloskey etc and hope our luck holds on the injury front.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:40 am

McCloskey has only played 2 games in 5 weeks he is fine.
Marshall showed he can hit the ground running.
We have a break between Edinburgh and Leinster
Some currently injured players may well return
Moore will cover centre

I have seen no indication Coetzee will not make Friday
Herring is currently Irelands third choice hooker, he will not and did not, on Saturday, let us down
Lowry starts at 15 with Nelson as cover, Gilroy could make the end of the season

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:05 am

Ulster fans, out of curiosity how many Glasgow players would you take on to consider them improvements to your first XV.

The reason I ask is that I would imagine it would not be too many, as Glasgow probably has the second best full squad in the league behind Leinster but probably not anywhere near the best first XV.

Last edited by Eejit on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:39 am

Not sure Glasgow. They’ve gone under the radar a bit this season albeit that’s mad given they are top of the conference and made the QFs. Jonny Gray obviously. You’re bound to have some decent backrowers I can’t name. Hastings looks bloody useful. I know that sounds like I’m not taking many but it’s more through my own ignorance in truth.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:04 am

I'd agree with Gray but he's looked a bit off colour this season imo. I'd take Hogg in a heartbeat. And Hastings does look useful too.

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:11 am

Hastings actually was one of the few players for Glasgow to play a half decent game on saturday, he is not fast, but does seem to manage to glide into space. He definitely justified his selection over Pete Horne.

Hoggy owes us a game this weekend, he made to many mistakes, which cost us, despite making two of our tries.

I expect we will see a few changes for this game. It would be nice if Seymour got back. Probably to early for Jones and Wilson though.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:27 am

Jesus how did I forget Hogg

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Well he is practically a Devonian these days Run

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:53 pm

geoff999rugby wrote:Well he is practically a Devonian these days Run

Including the dumb hairstyle Very Happy

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Maine man wrote:I'd agree with Gray but he's looked a bit off colour this season imo. I'd take Hogg in a heartbeat. And Hastings does look useful too.

Hastings reminds me of Carberry a few years ago, think he'll turn into a quality player he's still inconsistent but oozes confidence

Jonny Gray and maybe Ryan Wilson would be great additions for Ulster I think

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Eejit wrote:Ulster fans, out of curiosity how many Glasgow players would you take on to consider them improvements to your first XV.

The reason I ask is that I would imagine it would not be too many, as Glasgow probably has the second best full squad in the league behind Leinster but probably not anywhere near the best first XV.

Shocked

Bold claim!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Thinking about it more I can see what you're saying - Glasgow are top of the league in large part due to how well they have done in the international breaks. Conversely, Edinburgh for example are where they are becasue we've been rubbish without our first choice.

it is all relative I suppose - Glasgow's B team is better than most other teams' B teams, but your A team would be a few names further down the list (particularly in the pack). Ultimately come playoff time I think home advantage will make a big difference, and that's where Glasgow could really benefit (thanks to their B team).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:01 pm

RDW wrote:
Eejit wrote:Ulster fans, out of curiosity how many Glasgow players would you take on to consider them improvements to your first XV.

Shocked

Bold claim!

I don't think it's a bold claim at all and its easily referenced. We have excellent depth and but it does mean there really isn't a lot between a first XV and a second XV It should be said that we are a bit light in the second row these days as we've let both Brian and Peterson go halfway through the season for reasons that still are beyond my understanding. We also saw fit to let international standard centre Alex Dunbar go down to Newcastle because our back-up centres are so good they were keeping him out the team.

It can also be seen in the higher quality of players going east on the M8 to bolster Edinburgh's squad than come the other way (Remember, Turner got better after he came to Glasgow). Perfectly serviceable club players like Weir, Pyrgos and Bennett into shadows of their former selves like some sort of reverse midas touch with salt and sauce on top.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:00 am

Glasgow tweeted out their usual picture of the team training today for the Ulster game, which often gives a little hint about who might be playing.

Interestingly Huw Jones and Ryan Wilson were both featured in the photos and both looked like they were taking a full part, no non-contact bibs in situ.

That would be a fantastic pick up for us if we were to get the two of them back at this stage in the season. Two positions we are just a little bit light in.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:24 am

So with that in mind, maybe time to try asnd have a little stab at our team, we can go full on for this one now, knowing we won't be playing a semi in two weeks time:

1. Kebble
2. Brown
3. Fagerson Z
4. Gray
5. Harley
6. Wilson
7. Gibbins
8. Fagerson M
9. Horne G
10. Hastings
11. Seymour
12. Johnson
13. Jones H
14. Steyn
15. Hogg

Subs

Bhatti
Stewart
Nuke
Tevita/McDonald
Fusaro
Price
Horne P
Niko

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:56 pm

BigGee wrote:So with that in mind, maybe time to try asnd have a little stab at our team, we can go full on for this one now, knowing we won't be playing a semi in two weeks time:

1. Kebble
2. Brown
3. Fagerson Z
4. Gray
5. Harley
6. Wilson
7. Gibbins
8. Fagerson M
9. Horne G
10. Hastings
11. Seymour
12. Johnson
13. Jones H
14. Steyn
15. Hogg

Subs

Bhatti
Stewart
Nuke
Tevita/McDonald
Fusaro
Price
Horne P
Niko

I'd be very happy with that team BigGee - really hope McDonald is fit, the decision to let Brian and Peterson (epecially the former) go is starting to look a bit short sighted.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Seymour was in such poor form and Hughes had a bit of a mare so would fancy seeing what Nairn can do starting on the wing. He has a chance to be the future on one wing for the next 8-10 seasons and it makes sense to give him a chance with the starters.

Could we see Sykes or Hodgson on the bench from the academy?

Has Ashe done something reprehensible on the pitch or gotten injured? M Fagerson with Ashe at 6 has been an effective combination and now he can't even get into the 23. Stewart as well did not bench and I don't think was on the injury report against Sarries. Is there an attitude issue or something? With Ashe at six, Wilson can bench and have 20-30 minutes on his comeback

Otherwise it is as solid as we can get. I would be tempted to put Thomson on the bench to cover 10/15 and have McDowall as the 23 with H Jones the wing cover, but ultimately P Horne is going to get the 22 spot.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:08 pm

Jonny Gray will play his 100th game for Glasgow this Friday as the Warriors welcome Ulster to a sold-out Scotstoun Stadium.

The 25-year-old made his debut back in December 2012 in a PRO12 victory over Edinburgh before signing his first professional contract the following summer.

He made his Scotland debut in November 2013 and has since gone on to surpass 50 test matches for his country.

The former club captain was instrumental in Glasgow’s 2014/15 PRO12 title-winning campaign and will be hoping to help his side take one step towards their first final since then, by marking his century with victory tomorrow night.

Tommy Seymour returns to the starting XV having recovered from a rib injury picked up playing for Scotland. He joins fellow centurions Stuart Hogg and Niko Matawalu in the back-three.

Kyle Steyn shifts from wing to centre to play alongside Sam Johnson in midfield. Ali Price and Adam Hastings once again start as half-backs.

Rob Harley partners Gray in the engine room. Adam Ashe and Chris Fusaro are promoted to the starting line up to play with Matt Fagerson in the back-row.

It is an unchanged front three for the third consecutive game. Oli Kebble and Zander Fagerson once again packing down either side of Fraser Brown.

USA international Tevita Tameilau is included amongst the replacements for the first time since scoring against Cardiff Blues in February and representing his country four times in the Americas Rugby Championship.

Tim Swinson sustained an ankle injury against Saracens last Saturday, although not as serious as first anticipated the second-row is still expected to miss the remainder on the season.

Glasgow Warriors Head Coach Dave Rennie said: “It’ll be a great occasion for Jonny and his family. To have played 100 games for your club and 50 for your country by the age of 25 is unheard of and a testament to Jonny and his work ethic.

“Historically these games have been tasty and it’s great that we’re going to have a packed, noisy stadium at our backs to carry us through. Everyone knows what’s at stake.

“It’s the business end of the season now and we’ve got ourselves in a pretty decent spot but the real fight starts now and the boys are certainly up for it.”

Glasgow Warriors team to play Ulster in the Guinness PRO14, Scotstoun Stadium, Friday 5 April, kick-off 7.35pm, live on Premier Sports 1. You can follow the game on Twitter @GlasgowWarriors. Glasgow Warriors appearances in brackets:

1. Oli Kebble (29)
2. Fraser Brown (85)
3. Zander Fagerson (76)
4. Rob Harley (207)
5. Jonny Gray (99)
6. Adam Ashe (69)
7. Chris Fusaro (C) (162)
8. Matt Fagerson (43)

9. Ali Price (72)
10. Adam Hastings (27)
11. Niko Matawalu (112)
12. Sam Johnson (47)
13. Kyle Steyn (5)
14. Tommy Seymour (127)
15. Stuart Hogg (116)

Replacements

16. Grant Stewart (20)
17. Jamie Bhatti (42)
18. Siua Halanukonuka (29)
19. Scott Cummings (54)
20. Tevita Tameilau (4)
21. George Horne (37)
22. Pete Horne (154)
23. Robbie Nairn (7)

Unavailable players: Callum Gibbins (head), Nick Grigg (ankle), Huw Jones (knee), Lee Jones (knee), D’arcy Rae (ankle), Matt Smith (shoulder), Tim Swinson (ankle), George Turner (head), DTH van der Merwe (shoulder) and Ryan Wilson (knee).

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:11 pm

Clearly just a little bit to soon for Shuggy and RW, but still, not a bad team to get out.

Cummings makes it back to the bench after his concussion and Tommy Seymour comes back in. Rory Hughes predictably, pays for his poor game last weekend.

Probably about the best team we could get out, so should be reasonably happy.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 pm

O’sullivan
Herring
Moore
O’Connor
Treadwell
Ready
Murphy
Coetzee
Cooney
Burns
Stockdale
McCloskey
Marshall
Lyttle
Lowry

Andrew, Warwick, O’Toole, Nagle, Marcus Rea????, Shanahan, Cave, Kernohan

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 pm

Ulster are targeting this - other than Henderson that is very close to being as strong as it could be

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Looks like it could be a cracking game then, both sides full on.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:59 pm

This is our season right here. Dave Rennie has named the strongest team we could possibly get on the park - lose this and I can't see us making the final, win and its game on.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:03 pm

Standulstermen wrote:Not sure Glasgow. They’ve gone under the radar a bit this season albeit that’s mad given they are top of the conference and made the QFs. Jonny Gray obviously. You’re bound to have some decent backrowers I can’t name. Hastings looks bloody useful. I know that sounds like I’m not taking many but it’s more through my own ignorance in truth.

The reason you can't name them is because they don't exisit. The Glasgow backrow is average at best and even the God-like Ryan Wilson is a poor man's 6/8/7
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 pm

In fairness I forgot Hogg ffs.

Eejit
I’ve been looking at the Munster team and although they’ve gone strong this week if they rest guys ahead of the semi final they will lose in treviso so I think you’ve another bite at it.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Standulstermen wrote:Andrew, Warwick, O’Toole, Nagle, Marcus Rea????, Shanahan, Cave, Kernohan

From Ulster Rugby:
"John Andrew, Andy Warwick and Tom O’Toole will cover the front row on the bench, with Ian Nagle and Matthew Rea named as the additional forward replacements. David Shanahan, Darren Cave and Angus Kernohan will provide the backline options."

... but then they go an spoil it all by saying something stupid like 'Marcus' in their 1-23 lineup!

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:17 pm

Interesting question. Hogg over Lowry, Seymour over Lyttle, Gray over Treadwell, Brown over Herring. Possibly Hastings as well?

The Leinster game, I’ll say in all honestly, probably has me thinking some of our guys are better than they actually are. But Ulster players I would definitely take over their Glasgow counterparts – Stockdale, Cooney, McCloskey, Coetzee, Marshall, O’Sullivan.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:19 pm

Huge game for both sides.

I like the balance of the Glasgow team. On paper, the Ulster scrum is not devastating and Harley is much more effective at lock. The back row has a bigger carrier to support M Fagerson with two tackle monsters at lock. Losing Gibbins is a pain and guessing Brown or Fagerson will cover Fusaro.

Ulster's pack is looking much more effective than previous seasons. If Henderson was there instead of O'Connor, that back five would be pretty scary. The backline has always had class and McCloskey, to me, is unlucky not to have more caps for Ireland.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Who knew Stuart Barnes was working on Ulsters website Whistle

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:33 pm

marty2086 wrote:Who knew Stuart Barnes was working on Ulsters website Whistle
... he's known as Gusher round these parts...

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:08 am

Had a peak on the Ulster forums. Good to see that its not just the Glasgow Warriors forum that is full of complete muppets. Honestly, you speak to people face-to-face and most are really friendly, but put people behind a computer and the inner Mr Winklechops really comes out.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:37 am

jimbo had a history teacher called Mr Winklechops
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:05 am

tigertattie wrote:jimbo had a history teacher called Mr Winklechops

Hah I didn’t notice that. The swear filter on this forum is completely ridiculous.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next