The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018

Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018 Empty 6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:38 pm

*The show goes live on air as "Sleep now in the fire" booms through the speakers. The cameras pan around the Manchester Arena and the fans are going wild before we switch to ringside where Harold and Henry Lloyd are sitting, ready to call the night's action.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen and good evening.....we are live inside the sold out Manchester Arena for Born in Fire......the ninth anniversary of this historic event and what a night we have in store, seven matches are signed.....five championships on the line and in our main event we will see the return of the legendary JJ Johnson......I'm here alongside my brother, Henry Lloyd.....Henry huge night ahead of us but what are you most looking forward to?

HE: Good evening one and all.....there's so much to be excited about tonight....Marty Helms continuing his dominant run, Liam Wood putting GazzyD back into retirement but most of all I cannot wait for Mike Hill to silence this crowd as he proves once and for all that he is better than JJ Johnson....

*A pyrotechnic display erupts into the air and the fans give another roar

HA: We've also got the unsanctioned match between Uryu Ishida and Engel Harlequin...….the intense rivalry between O'Callaghan and Anthony Grace reaches a head whilst the TA meet their most difficult and formidable challenge as they take on the newly reformed Parasite Killers....I'd say buckle up everyone because this is going to be one hell of a ride......so much history has been made at this event.....prepare for a whole lot more to be made before this one is through...…

HE: We've got some 6WF royalty in the house too...

*The cameras pan around to show TGA ringside with some family members, he gives the cameras a thumbs up. We then see Enforcer and Hero sharing a beer before we see Phoenix Rose signing autographs

HA: I'm glad we can honour 6WF here tonight as well as raising the bar like only 6CW can.....there is a big fight feel in this arena, I've felt it since I arrived a few hours ago....everyone in the back is buzzing....I'd say it is time to get this one started...

HE: I'd say so too....

HA: So without further ado.....here we go...

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:41 pm

* As we cut backstage we see Gazzy D taping his hands ready for his last man standing match as Liam Wood walks in to shot with a smug smile on his face *

LW: I hope you listened Gazzy...I hope you're ready to turn your back on everything...if you didn't, this is going to go very badly for you.

GD: You really think I need to make the same mistakes you made? No way man, I'm going to do this my way, in my City and when all is said and done I'll be the new United Kingdom champion with people around me who love and support me.

* Wood holds back a laugh, sarcastically shaking his head which still shows the marks of the damage done by Gazzy during the last episode of Anarchy *

LW: It's cute...it really is. You think you can take what I worked so hard to get without ANY sacrifice?! No...it does not work like that, LIFE does not work like that! This isn't a movie, the hero doesn't win...

* Gazzy grits his teeth at Wood's words as he continues *

LW: No! The hero gets left broken, the hero gets left unable to stand...the hero gets exposed in front of the loving fans, the hero disappoints everyone who cared and forces a 'loving' wife to pick up the pieces...

You can call me heartless for what I did but when I turned my back on the people who loved me I did what was right. I saved them the misery of watching me put everything on the line, I saved them the misery of watching me get hurt...When I made that sacrifice to get what I wanted I knew I had to lose something to make sure I REALLY deserved it....

* Wood begins to walk away and speaks one last time *

LW: ...By trying to have it all Gazzy...you're going to end up with nothing and that's all you deserve.

* As Wood walks away Gazzy shakes his head, continuing to wrap his hands as the figure of Christy can be seen watching on in the background, struggling to hold back tears *

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Presents Born in Fire IX Results - November 6th 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:45 pm

EZ Money vs Diablo
12th November 2007
Born in Fire I

It was time for the world title match. Diablo and EZ Money both went at it with a passion switching from brillantly executed technical moves to brawling. Towards the end both hit their finishers and both kicked out of the following pins. The turning Point came when the referee was knocked out after Diablo accidently hit him with a clothesline. EZ money pulled some brass knuckles from his tights and hit Diablo laying him out. Before EZ could revive the ref Golden Gillespie ran out and laid out EZ with a chair evening the score. Diablo was the first up and seeing the chair struck EZ with it as he struggled up. However the referee had seen this and Disqualified Diablo. Normally the title can not change hands on a DQ but with the title being vacent and no stipulations in the contract to stop this the title was awarded to the winner EZ Money
The winner- EZ Money - 6WF world Champion

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:47 pm

Match 1
6CW UK Championship
Last Man Standing
Liam Wood (c) vs GazzyD

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we are live....20,000 plus inside the Manchester Arena are pumped, they are fired up......I don't think we should wait any longer for our first match of the night...

Ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH....FOR THE 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HE: That is one hell of a way to start the night...

HA: Arguably the most personal, bitter rivalry on the bill this evening.....we're jumping right in here...

The lights dim in the arena and then "Freedom" crashes through the airwaves to an almighty standing ovation from the fans packed into the arena. A pyrotechnic display illuminates the stage and then a figure launches through a trapdoor out onto the ramp...

MB: Introducing first, the challenger.............from MANCHESTER, England (Crowd ultra pop)......weighing in at 221 pounds...............GaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyDDDDDDDDDD!

HA: Manchester recognising their hometown here.....would you listen to this reception for the "history maker".....

HE: How fitting that this match is taking place here in Gazzy's hometown......he doesn't have to travel far after he gets retired by Liam Wood...

HA: You're sick...

HE: Just stating facts.....this is one of the most dangerous matches in all of sports entertainment, you have to render your opponent incapable of beating a ten count.....Liam Wood has vowed to end GazzyD once and for all....

HA: This match is over a year in the making....Liam Wood ruined Gazzy's life during their Brotherhood days....Gazzy is looking for retribution, Wood is looking to reaffirm his status as a top level player...this one is going to reach a destructive conclusion...

GazzyD takes the time to move around ringside and tag hands with his adoring fans. He then climbs up onto the apron and vaults over the top rope, pacing back and forth as he waits for his opponent...

HA: The UK Championship is on the line here tonight but this is worth even more than that....for GazzyD this is personal, he is hell-bent on paying Liam Wood back...

HE: It's personal for Wood too, he told Gazzy and he told Christy what is going to happen.....he gave them a way out but Gazzy refused to take it, now it's on their head what happens here tonight......Liam Wood is a proud champion and he regards anyone who challenges him as a mortal enemy...

HA: I'm still waiting to see what condition Wood is in here tonight, let's not forget the brutal clash that these two had at Anarchy....Wood was left needing serious medical attention...

HE: Nothing will stop Liam Wood from being here....

Gazzy continues to pace and then "Revival Mode" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of deafening boos. Gazzy suddenly stops moving and stands centre of the ring, preparing himself for a fight...

Michael Bird: And his opponent..........from Hereford................weighing in at 235lbs.......the reigning and defending United Kingdom Champion..................Liiiiaaaammmmmm Wooooooooddddd!

HA: No love lost here in Manchester for the UK Champion...partisan, you're damn right...

HE: Wood doesn't care....he's faced this kind of crowd before...

Wood stands on the stage, the UK Championship around his waist, and he just soaks up the atmosphere in front of him. He has a cut down past his left eye that hasn't fully healed and some bruising underneath the same eye but looks unperturbed as he stares down at GazzyD...

HA: Wood is showing battle scars but that's nothing compared to what he is going to go through tonight...

HE: Both these men are about to put one another through hell....but there's only one winner....Liam Wood is going to show that there are levels in this game, Gazzy's day has been and gone...

Wood begins his descent to the ring, completely ignoring the torrent of abuse being hurled at him, but GazzyD is in no mood to wait around and he charges out of the ring to confront his opponent. They clash head-on in the aisleway and begin to slug it out...

HA: These guys wasting absolutely no time at all here....no pinfalls, no submissions....no disqualifications.....this match ends when one of these men can't beat a count of ten.....UK Championship on the line...

Gazzy begins to win the fist fight, knocking Wood back up the aisle, but then the UK Champ unstraps his belt from around his waist and he tries to swing it forward at the head of his oncoming foe...

HA: GazzyD only just dodged that one...the same shot that Wood used to lay him out during their verbal sparring...

Gazzy ducks the blow and slams his forearm into Wood's face before seizing his wrist and he whips him down the aisle toward the ring apron, only for Wood to reverse and send the challenger into the corner of the ringside barrier...

HE: This is not going to be for the feint at heart....this is one of the most personal rivalries we have known in some time...

Wood shakes his head as he rags Gazzy back up and then runs him forward, launching him upside down against the opposite barrier and then orders the referee to start counting...

HA: GazzyD has until the count of ten here to reach his feet...

HE: You can just tell Wood is going to enjoy this here tonight...

The count reaches four and Gazzy is using the barricade to pull himself up so Wood drives heavy punches into the spine of his opponent and then pulls him away before snapmaring him across the steel steps, Gazzy winces in pain...

HA: That could have caused spinal problems...

HE: Calm down, Mike Tyson....

Gazzy drops down onto the hard flooring and the referee gives a count........1...............2..........3.............4............5.......Gazzy uses the ring apron to get back up and Wood nails him with heavy punches to the spine once more...

HA: Wood has a target now and he isn't likely to relent...

HE: He'll keep going until Gazzy can't get up....he doesn't care how much damage he has to inflict here....

Wood pulls Gazzy around again and he lifts him into a bearhug. The fans are booing as Wood points to the ringpost and then intimates that he is going to charge Gazzy against it...

HA: This is already becoming uncomfortable to watch...

HE: I'd advise you tune out then because it is only going to get more brutal...

Wood rushes forwards but Gazzy presses his heels out behind him, finding the ringpost first, and then pushes off and spins Wood back out with a tornado DDT on the solid floor...

HE: Ahhh...

HA: Tremendous counter from GazzyD, he really needed that...

The referee stands over both men and then starts his count................1.....................2....................3..................4.....Gazzy is first to his feet.......5..........6......Wood stumbles up and Gazzy runs him forward, planting him with a one handled bulldog across the steel steps.....Gazzy then stumbles to the barricade and leaps up....

HA: Exceptional!

The crowd applaud as Gazzy flips off the barricade and lands a moonsault across his prone opponent. Gazzy holds his ribs but stumbles up....1.......2........3

HE: Get up, Liam...

HA: Wood has taken some damage here, he won't find it easy to reach a vertical base...

Wood is back on his feet by seven but looks a little unsteady as Gazzy smashes his head off the ring apron and the chucks his opponent into the ring. Gazzy climbs up onto the apron and he waits for Wood to get to his feet before springboarding in...

HA: PHENOMENAL FOREARM!

Gazzy soars through the air and ploughs his arm straight into Wood's face as he comes down, dropping the champion in a heap on the deck. Gazzy stumbles over to the corner and motions for the referee to count...

HA: It would mean so much for GazzyD to win this match....such personal vindication for him...

HE: It's just not going to happen...

HA: Wood feeling it here...

7......Wood staggers back up to his feet, wincing slightly, and he walks straight into the path of Gazzy who promptly kicks him in the gut...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Wood battles against Gazzy's hold and then succeeds in swiping his legs. Wood then drops back and he catapults Gazzy toward the turnbuckle, only for the challenger to land on the middle ropes....

HA: OUTRAGEOUS!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Gazzy shows his athleticism and fleet footedness to launch up onto the top rope and then spins back out with a hurricanrana takedown. They get back up and Wood looks for a desperation big boot....

HA: Gazzy scouted that....HISTORY MAKER!

Gazzy drills the champion with the reverse twist of fate and then kneels over him with a satisfied expression....................1................2...............3......

HE: Cmon Liam, time to wake up...

HA: Apart from a very brief, early spell Wood hasn't been able to get going here....he may not get chance....

....6....7......8.....Wood gets up, wobbling slightly, and Gazzy charges into him with a dropkick to the back that sprawls the champ across the middle ropes...

HA: 619!

Gazzy runs across the ring and returns for the whipped kick around the ropes but Wood catches his legs. Wood then drags Gazzy along the ropes to the corner before lashing him against the ringpost. Gazzy goes limp and falls down to the outside...

HA: My God...

HE: That's one way to turn a match...Gazzy is out cold...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:49 pm

Gazzy is in a heap on the outside as the referee climbs out to administer the count.............1...............2

HE: Gazzy isn't getting back up here....Wood knocked him out....

HA: Gazzy may have a concussion at the very least from that...

....8......the crowd are starting to look concerned but Gazzy just manages to get up before the nine count. Wood, still standing in the ring, shakes his head in dismay and then climbs out onto the apron and jumps into an axe handle across the back of his opponent's head. Gazzy drops back down on his knees and Wood grabs his hair before smashing his face clean into the solid floor...

HA: That is sickening impact...

HE: That'll break your face...

Gazzy is face down on the floor................1.........................2..................3.......Wood is taunting the crowd and talking trash down at Gazzy......4............5.....Gazzy begins to stir, prompting Wood to shake his head and walk around to the announce area....

HA: Wood down here in front of us now....

HE: He's got some bad intentions...

Wood grabs a steel chair and smashes it against the announce table before heading back around to Gazzy's position. Gazzy is trying to push himself up as Wood turns the chair on its edge and begins to drive it down into the spine...

HA: Back to the spine now with sickening shots....revisiting his early work....

HE: Gazzy injured to head and spine, the worst kind of injuries...

Wood drives the chair down five times before he orders the referee to start counting..

HE: Gazzy should just stay down, Wood might show some mercy and let him prolong his career.....the longer this goes the less likely we'll ever see Gazzy again...

HA: Do you really believe Wood has an ounce of mercy in him?

.......5.........6.....7....Gazzy is holding onto the ring apron and dragging himself up..........CRACK!

HA: Like a gunshot!

Wood smashes the chair across his opponent's back and Gazzy has no choice but to roll into the ring to avoid any more damage. Gazzy is clutching his spine as Wood gives chase...

HE: This is only a matter of time...

Wood climbs in the ring, taking deep breaths, and then he draws the chair back and approaches GazzyD, who is using the ropes to drag himself onto his feet...

HA: Wood going straight back to the spine....

Gazzy turns around, just in time, and he stomps at Wood's gut and then boots the chair upwards and into the champion's face, staggering him back. Gazzy spins around and he leaps onto the middle rope...

HE: OH!

Wood throws the chair upward but Gazzy disaster kicks the weapon right into the face..........1...........2.......3........4

HA: GazzyD is fighting here tonight with everything he has got....you can tell how much this means to him...

HE: He's getting back up, Harold....Gazzy needs a damn sight more...

Gazzy looks down at the steel chair and then out at the crowd, who implore him to pick it up. Gazzy nods his head and he raises the weapon as Wood stumbles back to his vertical base.....CRACK!

HA: THEY HEARD THAT IN THE RAFTERS!

The chair crunches off the top of Wood's head and the impact sends him backwards, through the ropes, and crashing to the floor outside the ring. Gazzy takes a deep breath and raises the chair, sparking cheers from the crowd, as the referee starts to count...

HA: For GazzyD to win this match and the UK Championship in his hometown here tonight, well I don't think it could get much better for him....these fans are living through every moment...

HA: Wood is out here....I mean he is seriously hurt off of that chairshot...

HE: The champion is as tough as they come, he'll be up...

HA: FROM ON HIGH!

Crowd: Gazzy-D x10

Wood is just about on his foot so Gazzy tears across the ring and then amazingly shooting stars over the top rope and crashes into his man, sending him scrambling back into the aisleway. Gazzy gets up to his feet and he drags the steel chair out under the bottom rope before setting it up in the middle of the aisle. He drags Wood up....

HA: DOWNTOWN!

Gazzy drills Wood face-first with the skull crushing finale across the seat of the chair, leaving the champion flat on the hard flooring. Gazzy stands over his rival and shakes his head....

HE: This isn't good...

HA: That might just do it....

HA: Wood's face took some serious impact there....his reign is on the line here....

......6.........7.....the crowd begin to boo as Wood starts to climb back to his feet. Gazzy grabs the steel chair once more and he follows Wood up the stage before unleashing a shot that drops him down on his knees. Gazzy drops the chair on the steel ramp and then he grabs Wood up and pulls him up...

HA: Gazzy is going to end it right here, right now.....DEEP IMPACT!

CRACK!

HE: Not a damn chance...

Wood battles back and he swipes Gazzy's legs, clattering the back of his head off the chair and ramp. Wood keeps hold of Gazzy's legs and then he demonstrates great strength to haul Gazzy up onto his shoulders....

HA: GOD, NO!

Wood just powerbombs Gazzy back down on the stage, snapping Gazzy's head off the steel with sickening impact. Wood spits in frustration, rubbing his own jaw, and then shouts at the referee to count...

HE: GazzyD is finished...

HA: He may very well be, that was a horrible landing....

HE: It was a valiant effort but he was never going to win...

........9.........the referee is primed to reach ten when Gazzy stumbles back onto his feet, swaying badly as he does so. Wood looks incensed and he drops Gazzy with a huge right hand and then mounts him, pummelling him with furious intent....

HE: He's going to punch Gazzy unconscious...

HA: Those are sickening shots...

Wood lands a multitude of punches and then he climbs back up, talking trash at Gazzy as he does so. The challenger is flat on his back, his face battered and bruised from the relentless punching....

HE: This one is a formality...

HA: Very uncomfortable viewing...

HA: I don't believe it....the guts, the courage...

The crowd roar as Gazzy somehow reaches his feet once more. Wood looks disgusted and then he grabs the steel chair and follows Gazzy to the top of the stage, swinging the weapon with all his might.....CRACK!

HA: That would have decapitated the champion.....DEEP IMPACT!

*Crowd pop

HA: THAT'LL DO IT.....NEW CHAMPION!

The Manchester Arena is rocking as Gazzy ducks the chair, the weapon clattering off the steel stage structure, and then he beckons Wood around and nails him with the finisher on the solid steel...Gazzy kneels there, breathing deeply....

HE: This can't be happening...

HA: GazzyD has endured so much from Liam Wood, but the ultimate retribution is seconds away...

HE:: YES!

The referee is just about to get to ten when Wood gets onto his feet, unsteadily, before falling back down on his knees. Gazzy shakes his head, disbelieving, and then he grabs Wood by the head...

HA: Wood's turn to show his resilience....but the champion is on the edge of collapse, Gazzy can finish this right here...

*Crowd boo

HE: Anything goes...

Wood is all at sea but has enough about him to launch forward and lands a sickening low blow. Gazzy doubles up in agony and Wood rushes him backward, slamming him against a pyro cannon....BANG!

HA: DEAR LORD....

HE: How was that armed?

The crowd are stunned as the cannon explodes and Gazzy falls down the ramp in clear agony, clutching at his head. Wood is down on his knees, his eyes glazed, but he smirks as Gazzy collapses on the floor outside the ring...

HA: We need medics out here, now...

HE: GazzyD is seriously hurting here...

The ringside doctor is quickly around to check on Gazzy's condition, the 6CW hall of famer yelling and thrashing in pain. The referee is down on the scene and consulting with the doctor...

HA: We need to end this match....Gazzy needs the hospital, how the hell was that cannon allowed to go off like that...

HE: The referee is going to stop it, Harold...

Gazzy is in discussion with the doctor now and he is vigorously shaking his head. The referee is talking to Gazzy as well but Gazzy seizes him by the front of the shirt...

HE: He's crazy, he's actually refusing to give it up...

HA: Gazzy needs protecting from himself here....he is so hell bent on revenge that he is putting his career on the line....

Gazzy staggers up to his feet as Wood comes marching down the ramp, complaining to the officials that the match should be over. Wood follows Gazzy around to the announce area and he grabs the challenger before smashing his head off the top of the Spanish announce desk...

HE: Gazzy is running on empty....Wood is going to end him here now...

Wood is yelling at Gazzy to "stay down" and then he beats his head off the table three more times. He drags the challenger up on the table now....

HA: This match needs to stop, it's going too far......MANSON...

*Crowd pop

Gazzy drops to his knees, this time, and delivers a furious low blow. He quickly stands up and he hooks Wood's arms...

HA: SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: THIS IS UNREAL

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:50 pm

HA: DEEP IMPACT THROUGH THE TABLE.....WHAT MORE CAN THESE MEN TAKE!

The whole arena is bouncing as Gazzy and Wood lay amid the wreckage of the table, both men feeling the effects of the match.. Gazzy is moving a little whereas Wood is face down, completely motionless...

HA: Liam Wood is spent....GazzyD just wrecked him...

HE: I never expected this...

HA: GazzyD is closing in on the UK Championship.....

Gazzy stumbles over and uses the steel steps to prop himself up........8
.............10!

HA: It's ov...

HE: HE MADE IT!

The crowd are stunned as Wood staggers on his heels for a second before falling backwards and collapsing into the timekeeper's area, the referee deeming he was up long enough to break the count. Gazzy sits on the steps for a moment and contemplates his next move...

HA: I thought Liam Wood was done....but he fights on....he can't even stand but this match continues...

Wood is trying to crawl out of the announce area and Gazzy stumbles over and seizes him, pulling him to the ring and throws him under the bottom rope. Wood is just slumped there as Gazzy pulls himself onto the apron...

HA: Gazzy is on the brink.....SPRINGBOARD 450!

Wood drives his knees up at the final moment, crashing them into the ribs of Gazzy as he comes hurtling down. Both men are really struggling with the impact of the match but Wood is able to crawl to the corner and he begins fidgeting with something...

HA: What is the champion planning here?

HE: He's ready to do whatever it takes...

HA: There's a reason that is there.....there's barely any protection as is...

Wood begins to pull the ring mat apart, exposing the solid wooden slats underneath. He rips the covering away and then he drags Gazzy up to his feet....

HE: This is nasty.....MANSON DRIVER!

HA: Forget it!

The crowd boo as Wood smashes Gazzy down on the solid wooden base. He spits in fury before scrambling up and demands the referee count to ten....

HE: Gazzy is out....that is unforgiving, his whole head just crushed against solid wood....

Wood begins to punch the turnbuckle and screams in fury as Gazzy is starting to rise. Wood yells at the referee and then he climbs from the ring and he grabs another steel chair before heading back inside. Wood fixes the chair around the neck of GazzyD and then drags him back into place....

HA: No.....don't do it, Liam....you'll kill him.....

HE: MANSON DRIVER!

Gazzy battles against Wood's grip and he pulls free before swinging his head up, the chair still wrapped around it, and he headbutts Wood clean in the face. Wood drops in a heap and Gazzy pulls the chair free and places it over Wood's chest...

HA: GazzyD will not be denied....OH WOW!
Gazzy grips the top turnbuckle and nails a split legged moonsault, clattering down onto Wood and crushing the chair against his chest. Gazzy staggers away in pain as he referee counts.....1....................2...........................3..............4....................5.......

HE: Gazzy knows that won't keep Wood down...

HA: But it will have hurt a hell of a lot, Wood may have a broken rib...

Gazzy pulls the chair up again and he drives it into the ribs of Wood, doubling him up, and then crashes it across his back. Wood drops down on his knees and Gazzy draws the chair up over his head....

HA: He's gonna crush his skull...

Gazzy winces in pain suddenly, clutching his head, and he staggers away. He is blinking badly and holding his head...

HE: I told you this match should have been stopped when Gazzy got hit by that pyro...

HA: And since then he's took untold punishment to his head....

Wood laughs and he quickly seizes Gazzy from behind and runs him forward, throwing him through the ropes and straight into the ringpost....THUD!

HE: Straight to the skull again...

Wood drags Gazzy away from the corner and then he whips him off the ropes and pushes him into the air...

HA: WORLD EATER!

HE: And that, is that....

Gazzy just flops on his back after taking the brutal knee to the face...............1...............2...................3............Wood raises his arms and basks in the audience's boos........4..........5..............6.......7.....

HA: GazzyD has been so brave but the sooner he gets to hospital the better...

8.....9......10!

HE: HOW.....HOW IS HE DOING IT!

*Crowd pop

HA: MY GOD, GAZZY....STAY DOWN, PLEASE....

Wood is shaking with venom and then he grabs the steel chair off the canvass.....CRACK!......He shatters it across Gazzy's skull again but he looks less than impressed. He wraps the chair around Gazzy's head once again before rolling from the ring and grabs a second chair. He climbs back in and places the second under Gazzy's head before heading for the corner....

HA: What the hell is he doing?......Someone needs to step in now....

HE: Yeah, Liam I think you've proved your point now....

Wood perches on the top rope and he stares down at GazzyD, who is still on the bed of steel. Wood's eyes are devoid of emotion as he stands to full height....

HA: Please someone stop this...

There are cheers but looks of concern as Christy James comes running down the ramp, sliding in and quickly heading for Gazzy's side. She looks up at Wood and pleads for him to stop...

HA: Christy, you shouldn't be out here.....Wood is a lunatic....

HE: I don't like this...

Wood's eyes widen and then he smirks as he climbs down off the ropes. Christy is fearful but continues to kneel at Gazzy's side, cradling his head...

HA: We need security out here...

Christy's eyes are full of tears as she continues to beg for Wood's mercy. Wood begins to smile and then he grabs Christy by the hair and drags her up to her feet...

HA: Take your damn hands off here, you animal....

HE: She never should have come out here......why has she done this?

HA: She's trying to protect the man she loves....she can't watch him take any more punishment.....Gazzy needs serious attention...

Christy draws her hand back and tries to slap Wood but he catches her hand with his free hand and smiles wider. Gazzy is now slowly drawing himself up, currently on all fours as he turns to face the situation in front of him.....Gazzy begins to seethe and swell with anger...

Wood: STAY DOWN, GAZZY...

HA: GazzyD looks like he wants to kill Wood...

HE: What he wants and what he is capable of are two very different things right now....he's in no physical condition...

Gazzy continues trying to stand and Wood grips Christy's hair tighter and he looks into her eyes, the cameras picking up on his words...

Wood: Tell him to stay down......tell him to stay down or so help me I'm going to end it right here....I'll put him in the goddamn ground...

Christy is visibly crying as he stares at Gazzy, who is a mixture of pain, fear and anger. Gazzy is swaying unsteadily, blinking back but baring his teeth at the same time....

Christy: Gazzy, please.....I love you....

Gazzy continues to stare at Wood and Christy....

Wood: Do as she says....

Gazzy: You let her go, you son of a b1tch....

Wood: STAY DOWN THEN!

Gazzy takes a deep breath and then raises his hands in surrender, slowly dropping down to a seated position. Wood turns to the referee and inclines his head, motioning for him to count...

HE: I can't believe Gazzy is going out like this...

HA: He has no choice...

.......9.......Wood smirks as he throws Christy down onto the floor next to Gazzy and then boots the challenger clean in the face. The crowd boo furiously and Christy looks heartbroken as Wood drags Gazzy back up and whips him off the ropes....

HA: OH GOD NO!

Wood pushes Gazzy airborne and, at the same time, grabs a steel chair before smashing it into Gazzy's head as he comes back down. Gazzy is split wide open, blood pouring down his head, as Wood throws the chair down at Christy's side and demands a count....

HA: Liam Wood is a sick, sick man....

HE: Whatever it takes to be champion...

.......9.....................10!

Ding ding ding

HA: Thank the Lord it's over....

HE: GazzyD may never be the same again....

HA: I don't think either man will.....but GazzyD needs to go the hospital.....

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner...........and STILL 6CW United Kingdom Champion..............Liiiaaaammmm Wooooooooodddd!

Christy is kneeling over Gazzy, cradling his head and sobbing, as Wood rips the UK Title from the referee's hands and raises it into the air. Christy lifts her head to look at Wood, hatred in her eyes, and he returns the gaze....

Wood: Tell him it's over...

HA: Liam Wood is a dangerous individual......

HE: He showed how ruthless he can be....and what it takes to an elite member of the 6CW roster...

HA: I think both of these men showed elite traits here tonight....but circumstances have converged to conspire against Gazzy here at Born in Fire.....Wood has taken full advantage and he is walking out with his championship....

HE: The same way he walked in, like he promised....

Wood passes the EMT's in the aisleway as they climb into the ring to tend to Gazzy. The fallen challenger is bleeding badly and looks in a lot of pain as the medics try to load him onto a stretcher...

HA: The sooner Gazzy gets tended to the better....

HE: Is this the end?

HA: Not if I know GazzyD.....the heart of a lion.....he showed enough tonight to know there's still plenty in the tank...

HE: Even after a beating like that? I'm not so sure...

The crowd roar and cheer as Gazzy refuses to be loaded onto the stretcher and instead insists on medics and Christy helping him to walk out of the arena. A "GazzyD" chant rings out in Manchester as he hobbles up the ramp...

HA: What a way to kick off this event and there's still so, so much more to come here at Born in Fire.....do not go anywhere folks...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:53 pm

* Backstage we see a fraught Anthony Grace pacing back and forth in preparation for his match only to be cut off by the sound of slow clapping as O'Callaghan walks confidently in to shot *

OC: I'm almost impressed you turned up...

AC: You're really proud of yourself aren't you?! You're doing everything in your power to try and bring me down when all I wanted to do was elevate you! All I wanted to do was show you what you COULD be with the right mentoring...but instead, you caused me to lose MY world title! You have done everything in your power to ruin me...but it ends tonight!

* O'Callaghan smirks before shaking his head before moving in close to Grace *

OC: Oh no...no it does not! You see tonight is just another step in to me making your life a living hell. First I ruin your wrestling career, but, maybe it doesn't have to stop there. Who knows?! Once I make you a laughing stock in 6CW maybe they'll let me take over some of those films you have planned? Can't be having a disgraced lead now can you?

* O'Callaghan taps Grace on the chest twice before walking out of shot, laughing to himself *

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:56 pm

Born in Fire II
15th November 2008
6WF Hardcore Championship
Enforcer (c) vs Phoenix Rose

RJ:What in the world is he thinking?...Get down from there,its all or nothing...All or nothing...My GOD!

Enforcer managed to get himself up onto the top-rope and he watched as Rose doesnt move and inch and then he flies,executing a perfect moonsault,pulled off with precision and expertise but Phoenix showing presence of mind put his knees up and Enforcer landed with a sickening crunch on his stomach.The crowd groaned on impact and immediately as though revitalised Rose rolls over and places Enforcer in the ankle lock,the champ screams in pain as he tries desperatelt to reach the ropes but the loss of blood has rendered his strength obscelete and he is struggling under the pressure,the submission master Phoenix Rose continues to crank up the pressure and Enforcer is miles away from making the rope-break

DL:Enforcer's days of being champion seem to have outrun him...he is fighting desperately

Enforcer gets close to the ropes but his fingers brush as he is pulled away again but by Rose...but he doesnt realise that Enforcer this time has dragged the 2x4 with and he manages to spin around and carck Phoenix right over the head with it,Rose releases the hold and falls away as Enforcer shows bravery to stand up,he looks a mess as he charges at Phoenix Rose once more looking for the FaceCheck

RJ:He caught him....THE KISS THROUGH THE TABLE!

The bell sounds as the crowd cheer and sympathise at the same time,Phoenix countered the Facecheck by catching Enforcer and hitting the Kiss(Michinoku Driver) straight through the table.The ref hands the belt to Phoenix who goes crazy in celebratuoon,he stand on the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd before shaking Enforcer's hand as the ex-champ leaves the ring to a thunderous reception.

DL:We've got a new champion...what a display from both these athletes but in the end it looks like the Hardcore belt truly did belong to Phoenix Rose

RJ:That was one helluva matchup and there is plenty more to come

Phoenix hops into the crowd to celebrate with the fans as he is the NEW Hardcore Champion!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:59 pm

Match 2
Anthony Grace vs O'Callaghan

Ha: What a brutal match we've ust witnessed, but we can't slow down now because up next we have O'Calaghan up against former champion Anthony Grace, and since losing his title our resident 'A-Lister' has felt somewhat harshly done to

He: I don't blame him. Grace is money, he should be headlining events, yet the 6CW management has allowed him to get screwed out of not one, but two titles. He should really be standing here tonight a champion

Ha: Could you be any further up his ass?

'Run this town' starts to play and the crowd cheer (for the most part) as O'Callaghan makes his way out to the sold out crowd. He looks as focused as has been for some time as he walks straight down to the ring ignoring the fans outstrecthed hands

Ha: O'Callaghan is somebody who really exploded on to the scene here in 6CW, looked destined for the top and got so close to capturing the heavyweight title on two occasions, by his own admittance since something hasn't gone right for him but he look ready to get this title challenge back on track here tonight against the former heavyweight champion

He: Well he was very vocal a few weeks ago when he stated that grace will be the first in a long line of people he plans to, and I quote 'brutalise and victimise'. Lets see if he can back up those words here tonight

The crowd begins to boo as 'Run This town, stops playing and Grace enters to no music shadowed by kramer. The two make their way down to the ring showing little interest in the jeers of the fans or O'Callaghan in the ring

Ha: Grace keeping up this so called silent protest with no entrane music here tonight

He: are you listening Alex Walker, the silence is deafening, this is no way to treat your most valuable commodity

Ha: The only thing thats deafening is the boos from these fans

Grace climbs inside the ring as the official pats him down. Kramer has a final word in his ear as the official signals for the bell.

Ha: here we go

O'Callaghan and Grace circle each other in the centre of the ring and tie up. O'Callaghan quickly gets the upper hand and backs Grace up in to the corner until the officials order them to break. Grace cockily slaps out at O'Callaghan as they break and instantly regrets his actions as the Irishman charges at him and unleashes a flurry of punches as Grace can only try and cover himself

He: This is an assault, he should be disqaulified. Come on ref, do your job

Ha: Grace only has himself to blame

The official forces himself between bring a halt ot O'Callaghan's attack as Kramer drags Grace out of the ring under the bottom rope.

Ha: Where does he think he's going?

The crowd boo loudly as Grace waves off the match and starts to gingerly make his way up the ramp. O'Callaghan immediately runs out of the ring and sprints up the ramp after knocking him down from behind with a clothesline. Kramer shouts at O'Callaghan but cowers away when O'Callaghan rounds on him

Grace is crawling up toward the backstage area when o'Callghan lifts him up and drags him back down the ring. He rolls him back in the ring when Kramer tries to drag O'Callaghan back. O'Callaghan pushes Kramer away but its enough of a distraction that Grace starts to stomp on o'Callaghan as he slides back in the ring. Grace repeatedly kicks out at his opponent as he tries to get to his feet before lifting him and whipping him in to the corner of the ring . Grace closes in O'Callaghan and continues his assault with the boot as he forces o'Callaghan into a seated position up against the lower turnbuckles and then blatantly chokes him across the throat.

The offfical begins a five count and Grace stops the choke on the count of four. He drags O'Callaghan up to his feet and then whips him against the ropes before connecting with an inverted atomic drop and then a spinning heel kick and drops down for the cover

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up and Grace instantly feels hard done by complaining about the speed of the official's count before getting back to his feet. He begins to stalk his opponent and as O'Callaghan gets to his knees Grace closes in and grabs him by the head before driving him face first to the mat with a sickening DDT and hooks the leg again

O'callaghan kicks out again and Grace jumps to his feet and continues complaining of a slow count to the referee

Ha: It seems of late that Grace will blame abolutely anybody but himself when things aren't going his way

He: what do you mean not going hs way? He is in total control of this one and this official is taking the preverbial with slow pin falls

Grace turns his attentions back to O'callaghan and reaches down to pick him

Ha: ROLL UP BY O'CALLAGHAN

Ha: SO CLOSE

Both men quickly get back to their feet and o'Callaghan greets Grace with a bigh right hand, followed by a second, followed by a forearm to the face, he's building momentum when Grace halts his progress with a thumb to the eye temporarily blinding him earning a telling off from the referee. grace dismisses it and makes a bee line for O'callaghan and connects with a number of MMA strikes and then hits a floatover snap suplex into a pin

O'Callaghan kicks out again to the annoyance of Grace who grabs him by the head and drives it repeatedly in to the canvas, he then gets to his feet and stomps him down a few more times before raising his arms gloating drawing a hostile reaction from the fans.

Ha: seriously? Who haven't won anything yet Grace

Grace reaches down to pull O'Callaghan up and is met witha right hand that knocks him backwards. O'Callaghan gets up to his feet and connects with a second and a third backing Grace up against the ropes. He whips him against the opposite ropes and sends grace flying through the air with a huge big body drop. Grace rolls out of the ring to avoid a cover, O'Callaghan isn't phased though as he bounces off the ropes

Ha: INCOMING

Flashes go off around the arena as O'Callaghan leaps the top rope and takes out Grace with a suicide dive. He drags Grace back to his feet and rolls him inside thr ing before climbing on to the ring apron and stalking the A-Lister. As Grace gets to his feet O'Callaghan springboards off the top rope into a headscissors takedown for the cover

Grace kicks out and o'Callaghan stays on offense dragging Grace to his feet and whipping him in tot he corner following up with a running dropkick. Grace staggers out of the corner in to a tilt a whirl

Ha: O'Callaghan building momentum here

The Irishman exits the ring to the apron and then climbs to the top rope

Ha: WHAT AN ELBOW, RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART OF GRACE

Ha: WILL SOMEBODY GET HIM OUTTA HERE

The referee halts the pinfall as Kramer is on the ring apron trying to get in the ring. O'Callaghan gets to his feet and grabs Kramer dragging him inside over the top rope. Kramer is pleading with O'Callaghan to no avail as the Irishman grabs his leg and drags him out of the corner of the ring and locks in a sharpshooter much to the delight of the fans. Kramer is furiously tapping out as O'Callaghan applies more pressure

Ha: I can't say that Kramer doesn't deserve this, O'Callaghan already put him on notice a few weeks back at Anarchy that he wouldn't hesitate if he wwere able to get his hands on Kramer

He: only problem for o'Callaghan is he's so focused on kramer....HE FORGOT ABOUT GRACE

the boos echo around the arena once more as Grace connects with a running bulldog to O'Callaghan then with the official busy getting Kramer out of the ring, Grace connects with a blatant kick to the unmentionables leaving o'Callaghan writhing in pain.

Ha: Everytime O'Callaghan shows like getting some momentum going its halted by these underhanded tactics

Grace takes a moment to catch his breath back before lifting O'Callaghan to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and connects with a snap suplex. He lifts him again and whips him in to the corner of the ring before climbing up to the second turnbuckle and begins raining down punches

He: O'Callaghan helpless here

Ha: You were saying?

The crowd start to cheer as O'Callaghan grabs Grace in to a powerbomb position and walks out of the corner of the ring

Ha: TURNBUCKLE POWERBOMB

He runs at the ropes

He: WHAT A LARIAT FROM GRACE! HE ALMOST TOOK O'CALLAGHANS HEAD OFF. SURELY THE W

O'Callaghan kicks out again as Grace hits the mat in anger. He grabs O'Callaghan around the neck and locks in the sleeper on the ground with a leg scissors to keep O'Callaghan contained in the centre of the ring

He: ZZZ-List locked in. Ring the bell now because this one is done

O'Callaghan fights against the sleeper submission but quickly begins to fade. The official positions himself and lifts the arm of O'Callaghan in to the air and it falls straight down to the mat

He: thats one

He lifts it a second time and it drops instantly again

He: Thats two, I've told you, its over

the official raises the arm again

He: There it is, that's three

Ha: NOT SO FAST

O'callaghan's arm shoots back up before hitting the mat for a third time and he shows signs of fight again. He somehow manages free himself from the body scissors and slowly makes his way up to his knees and then his feet. He manages to free himself elbowing Grace in the mid-section and then runs against the ropes, he ducks under the clothesline attempt from Grace

Ha: SPRINGBOARD REVERSE ELBOW

Grace is rocked and O'Callaghan, almost running on adrenaline quickly gets back to his feet and closes in him and hits a dropkick to the knee and then follows up witha shining wizard and hooks the leg

Grace gets his shoulder up and O'Callaghan quickly gets up to his feet motioning for Grace to do the same, as he does he jumps up and sends him flying across the ring with a hurricanrana which leaves Grace draped across the middle rope

Ha: O'Callaghan ready to dial up the 619

O'Callaghan bounces off the the ropes and then connects with eth kick to the face of Grace sending him flying backwards down to the mat. o'Callaghan stalks Grace as he slowly gets back to his feet

Ha: WHATA SPRINGBOARD FOREARM, DID YOU SEE THE HEIGHT HE GOT?

He: That was too close I must admit, come on Grace

Ha: With kramer down at ringside, O'Callaghan finally able to build some sustained offense

O'Callaghan stands over Grace who uses the tights of his opponent to pull hismelf to his feet, he throws a right hand in vain which O'Callaghan easily avoids and then wraps his arms around graces waist and rips him through the air witha German suplex and crawls over hooking the leg again

Grace once again kicks out and O'Callaghan pleads with the official who is signalling the two count. O'Callaghan wastes no time getting back to his feet and then grabs the leg of Grace as the crowd start to cheer knowing whats coming next

Ha: are we about to see the sharpshooter...YES!!

he: Not so quick, Grace kicks free

Grace connects with some vicious kicks that conenct with the head of O'callaghan forcing him to halt the sharpshooter before he can even get it locked in. O'Callaghan staggers back as Grace also gets back to his feet

He: A-LEVEL

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:00 pm

Ha: THE SUPERMAN PUNCH MISSES.....PELE KICK FROM O'CALLAGHAN

O'Callaghan quickly climbs up to the top rope

Ha: 360 SPLASH THIS HAS TO BE IT

He: NO! SHOULDER UP FROM GRACE

Ha: O'Callaghan wasting no time.....SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN! THIS TIME HE HAS IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

Grace is clawing at the mat as O'Callaghan locks in the submission. Grace frantically drags himself across the canvas closer to the rope

Ha: I don't think grace is going to make it, hes struggling

Grace has a final push, he raises his hand in the air, one final stretch for the bottom rope

Ha: HE'S TAPPED

He: NO HE HASN'T KRAMER IS BACK

Boos fill the arena again as Grace's hand comes down to tap out and Kramer has recovered enough to catch his hand before ithits the mat and places it on the bottom rope.

Ha: Somebody get that son of a b!tch out of here please

O'Callaghan keeps the submission locked in causing the official to start a five count

Ha: wait a minute, did you just see that? I think Kramer slipped something to Grace.....get him down of the ring apron!

He: Is your hatred for Grace that much that you're starting to imagine things

After forcing o'Callaghan to break the submission the officials attention turns to talking Kramer down off the apron. O'Callaghan goes to pick up Grace

Ha: LOW BLOW! HOW BLATANT CAN YOU BE, BUT OF COURSE THE REFEREE IS TOO BUSY WITH KRAMER

He: A-LEVEL

Ha: WHAT WAS THAT! I KNEW IT. HE HAD THAT GOLD CHAIN WRAPPED AROUND HIS FIST. THE ONE THAT KRAMER SLIPPED HIM. THIS IS A DAMNED ROBBERY

the referee signals for the bells as grace gets to his feet and Kramer joins him raising his clients hand in victory

Ha: this was a damned robbery, O'Callaghan had that won

he: obviously not otherwise he wouldn't be out on his back right now looking up at the lights would he? Grace proves his haters wrong once again

???: Hold on a minute, enough

The fans attention turn to the stage and then cheers break out as Alex Walker makes his way out from backstage

AW: So I was watching backstage and not to go over your head ref, but I'm afraid to say you've been stitched up here tonight by Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer.

The two look perplexed as the official question them

AW: If I can just draw your attention to the big screen a moment

We see a replay of the end of the match showing Kramer handing a gold chain to Grace whilst the official is ordering o'Callaghan to break the sharpshooter

AW: As you can see, it clearly shows a foreign object being inserted in to the match, therefore in my capacity as General Manager I'm ordering this bout to be restarted and Charles Kramer is banned from ringside

He: The agenda is real

Ha: What agenda? You've jsut seen the replay of him blatnatly cheating, now we have a restart

The crowd explode in to cheers as Grace remonstrates with Alex Walker. The official forces Kramer from the ring and Grace is left to watch him be escorted backstage by Alex Walker. Grace stands head in hands as the official signals once again for the bell with him stell shouting abuse at Walker who stands at the top of the stage

He: C'Mon Grace, don't let them grind you down

Ha: I don't think he's even realised the bell has sounded again yet......ZIG ZAG

O'Callaghan climbs to the top rope

Ha: FROG SPLASH

He: HA! Grace got the legs up

Ha: O'CALLAGHAN TELEGRAPHS IT, HE STOPPED HIMSELF MAKING CONTACT.....SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN!

The crowd are at fever pitch as Grace fights furiously against the submission. He drags himself across the ring and tries to reach out of rthe bottom rope but it's all in vain as O'Callaghan drags him back in to the middle of the ring

Ha: Grace has nowhere to go, this is cinched in

He: NOOOOOOOOO

the referee signals for the bell as Grace has no option but to tap out. O'Callaghan lets go of the submission and raises his arm in victory

Ha: O'callaghan had to dig deep, at times the deck was stacked against him but he came out on top and leaves here victorious tonight. He said he'd defeat Grace, and he duly has

He: its a disgrace, this isn't football, there shouldn't be any VAR controversy. I'm telling you Walker is walking a thin line where Grace is concerned, he oughta be careful because if grace walks, then he takes all the big endoresments with him

O'Callaghan has his arm raised in victory again before making his way back up the ramp to backstage as Grace is shown sulking in the ring

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:02 pm

*We are with Henry and Harold on commentary

HA: A huge night as ever on 6CW pay-per-view

HE: Born in Fire, synonymous with an old rival, but 6CW blazes on.

HA: Indeed Alex Walker recognising the past of two companies that make what we have still with us today, a legacy that continues.

HE: And tonight will be like all the glorious nights we have celebrated on pay-per-view in the past, full of incident and the creation of legend once more.

*The camera cuts backstage and we see Cerberus entering the building, cheers going up from the fans

HA: Here comes one of those historymakers, a man who will now forever be known as a world champion and one who many feel could be the most dominant in the industry.

*The Champ strides through the corridors

HE: A man who strikes fear in many, not dissimilar to the last monster we had at the top of the ladder here in 6CW.

HA: Destruction always lies behind him and he’s always ready for more

*Eventually, Cerberus turns and walks through a door that closes behind him to his dressing room. The scene then cuts directly to Perfect Jack and Clarke James in their changing room.

HA: And there sit the challengers

HE: I sense a different tone in them tonight

HA: Usually more prepared with funnies than ferocity, but these two men are serious and seasoned professionals.

HE: They’ve got serious pedigree in this business and know when it’s time to put the jokes aside.

*The sound goes inside the room as Jack and Clarke speak.

PJ: So the plan is just “win”?

CJ: We’ve both got enough tricks up our sleeves, Jack. No complications now, we go out there and claim our place at the top.

PJ: Rightful throne

CJ: Thrones, Jack. This company has been lacking a real champion for so long, we’re about to give them two.

PJ: Sounds right to me, Clarke. I been waiting a long time

CJ: it’s written in the stars, Jack. Picture me on the top of that ladder at Born in Fire - a 6WF pay-per-view, no less.

PJ: Let’s take this title back to the main event.

CJ: Where we should be right now, but Walker will learn. Attractions like that fade away, but champions rise.

PJ: We rise tonight

*Clarke nods and they go back to getting ready as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:07 pm

Kayleigh Reed is shown backstage with The TA…

KR: I’m joined at this time by your 6CW Tag Team Champions, The TA…. Gentleman, tonight you take on The Parasite Killers….

JJ: Hold up, hold up. If you’re going to make us stand here, at least have the decency to introduce us properly. We are the 6CW World Tag Team Champions of the World.

FH: World.

KR: Well, I think you’ve got that covered. So, tonight, you face the Parasite Killers, would you say this is a tough defence for you?

JJ: Who the hell cares about the Parasite Killers? How can you stand there and not even mention The 400? The greatest collection of Champions this company has ever seen?

FH: And not even mention the injustice of a part-timer and a has been taking up the main event slots.

JJ: Spot on, Frank. Do you have any idea what people are saying about the company? About the blatant bias towards so called ‘big names’? Yet guys like us, Liam Wood and Marty Helms are out here constantly representing the company. Do you see us headlining anything? No. But JJ Johnson waltzes back in and everyone bows down like the ass kissers they are. So, in answer to your question, is it a tough defence? I don’t care. We’re not worried about a couple of no hopers. This is about highlighting the injustices we’re suffering.

*Jackson moves back as James McManus and The Fanatic walk into shot. The Fanatic goes nose to nose with Frank Horrigan as McManus pulls him back…

JM: Keep talking, Jackson. Just like that idiot manager of yours, eventually you’ll get exactly what you’ve asked for.

JJ: Yeah? How’s that?

JM: After tonight, everyone is going to be talking about how the ‘former’ 6CW World Tag Team Champions got their asses handed to them…

*Horrigan smirks as The Fanatic steps forward again…

TF: The clock is ticking. Your rapture awaits.

*The Fanatic clenches his fist and looks across at Jackson before he and McManus walk out of shot.

JJ: What a douche, he didn’t even add the extra ‘world’. Amateur.

*Jackson and Frank shake their heads as we head back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:10 pm

Born in Fire III
November 15th 2009
TAW Heavyweight Championship
JJ Johnson (c) vs Hero vs River Ace

RJ: Will this match ever end?!

Hero is fuming, and he punches River hard in the face, before rolling to the outside and picking up the TAW Title. Hero stares blankly at it and rolls back into the ring as River gets to his feet, and Hero hits River in the face with the TAW Title! Hero drops to his knees and drops the TAW Title, but instead of going for a pin, Hero starts to climb up the turnbuckle. Hero gets to the top and just before he goes for the Shooting Star Press to River, JJ dives to the rope and crotches Hero on the turnbuckle!

Hero cries out in a mixture of pain and fatigue, JJ drags himself to the turnbuckle and hits a right hand to Hero, JJ climbs up looking for a superplex, when River begins to get to his feet too! River is dazed, and picks up the TAW Title, River clocks JJ across the side of the head with the TAW Belt and JJ falls from the turnbuckle to the outside floor! Hero sits on the turnbuckle and kicks River in the head, as River stumbles back, Hero jumps off and hits a dropkick to River!

Hero crawls over to River and covers, one, two, thr-kickout by River. Hero gets up and sets River up for the Canadian Destroyer, and it hits! Hero covers, one, two, River gets his leg on the bottom rope!

RJ: Ever get the feeling it isn't your night?!

DL: Come on Hero, don't give up!

Hero is gutted, and he grabs River and sets up for another Canadian Destroyer! The crowd are pumped, and Hero nails the Canadian Destroyer a second time to River! Hero drags River towards the middle of the ring, but doesn't pin, instead Hero goes to the turnbuckle and climbs up, he stares at River and gets to the top!

DL: Shooting Star Press! Hey...

JJ Johnson climbs up onto the apron and shoves Hero off the top to the outside! The crowd get to their feet as JJ looks around and climbs up to the top turnbuckle, River is still motionless in the ring, JJ hits an amazing Shooting Star Press, and it connects, he covers and the crowd counts along, one, two, three!

RJ: And it's over! What athleticism from JJ Johnson!

DL: How Hero didn't win i'll never know...

Michael Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, from Compton, Los Angeles USA, STILL your TAW Champion, JJ Johnson!

JJ Johnson is slumped in the corner as the referee hands him the TAW Title, he is exhausted and the fans are chanting his name, JJ slowly gets to his feet as the camera shows the wreckage of the crushed stretcher, the collapsed announce table and both River and Hero down slowly getting up, River sits up in the corner and realises what happened, he looks upset but nods in respect to JJ who nods back, JJ looks at Hero who looks disgusted at JJ and storms off to the back, still favouring his ribs. JJ climbs the turnbuckle and holds up the TAW Title!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:11 pm

Match 3
6CW Tag Team Championships
The TA (c) vs The Parasite Killers

Ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW Tag Team Championships!

*Crowd pop

HA: Second of five championships on the line here tonight...

HE: And you bank on another successful defence here....

HA: I'm not banking on anything here tonight.....The TA are, without a doubt, one of the greatest teams in 6CW history but they've been rattled by the return of The Parasite Killers, I think they're shook and tonight just may be the night when it all comes to an end for Max Adamson's boys...

A red glow illuminate the stage and the crowd give a cheer before "Sad but True" echoes through the speaker system. Two figures appear in the entranceway, one towering over the other...

HA: Two very similar teams in dimensions....one more technical wrestler and one absolute monster...

Mike Bird: Introducing first, the challengers............weighing in at a combined 442 pounds.........James McManus......The Fanatic.............Thhheeee Paaaarrraasssiiiiitttteeee Kiiiillllleeeeeerrrrssssss!

HA: Former 6WF Tag Team Champions....in fact the last time 6WF held a Born in Fire event back in 2014 these two men walked out as the champions, could that be an omen?

HE: 6WF was a sinking ship by then, don't get any ideas....tonight they are up against the most elite team in all of sports entertainment, you'll see the difference...

The Fanatic climbs onto the apron and spits a blood red liquid into the air whilst McManus rolls under the bottom rope to prepare for the arrival of the opposition. The Manchester crowd are on their feet and cheering as "Machine Gun" batters the airwaves...

MB: And their opponents............at a combined weight of 585 pounds......accompanied by their managed, Max Adamson...............Frank Horrigan, Jackson Jackson...........Thhhheeee T......A!

HA: June 5th at Genesis was when The TA captured tag team gold from Perfect Jack and Clarke James, since then they have beaten off all challenges....they have established themselves as the premier team in 6CW....

HE: And don't you forget it....The Parasite Killers are decent, in another company they are sure fire champs but not tonight, not against this team.....nobody beats The TA....

HA: Two weeks ago The Fanatic beat Frank Horrigan one on one, he showed in a battle of monsters just how deadly he can be...

HE: But this is a team game....that result means absolutely nothing...

Max Adamson stands at the base of the ramp and nods his head as Horrigan and Jackson close in on the ring. Horrigan pulls himself onto the apron and steps over the ropes, the referee moving in to stop him and The Fanatic going at it...

HA: The referee is going to have his hands full tonight....LOOK AT THAT!

The boos ring out around the arena as Jackson Jackson drags McManus under the bottom rope and drives him into the steel steps, leaving him in a heap on the floor. Jackson then climbs up onto the apron and The Fanatic makes a dart for him...

HA: An ambush....

HE: Perfect tactics...

Jackson drops off the ropes before Fanatic can get hold of him and then Horrigan takes advantage with a brutal brogue kick straight to the side of Fanatic's jaw as he turns back around. Horrigan stomps a brutal mudhole in his foe before he drags him back up and decimates him with a huge clothesline...

HA: This is gonna be one of the shortest tag matches in history...

.............Fanatic kicks out!

HE: He's stupider than he looks to prolong this....McManus is down, he's all alone...

Horrigan clubs Fanatic's back repeatedly before dragging him up and he tags in Jackson, who quickly ascends the ropes and dives of with a knee to the back of Fanatic's head...................1.....................2.........Fanatic powers out!

HA: These two are going to try and wear Fanatic down here...use the numbers advantage...

Horrigan bounces off the ropes and returns with a huge shoulder tackle, putting Fanatic down, before the referee moves in to order him from the ring. Jackson then hits the ropes and cartwheels back into a standing moonsault.................1..................2.........kickout. Jackson keeps his man grounded with stomps and kicks before heading off the ropes again...

HE: Rolling...

Fanatic drives his knees up into the spine of Jackson and sends him rolling away. The big man gets back up to his feet and he beckons Jackson up before seizing him around the throat with both hands...

HA: CHOKE...

Jackson stomps on the knee of Fanatic, dropping him down, and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a diving dropkick to the side of Fanatic's head. Jackson backs up in the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope, biding his time....

HE: Look at that...champions are dominating...

HA: Might have something to do with the numbers advantage....

Jackson dives off and connects with a discus elbow smash................1.......................2........Fanatic powers out again. Jackson pulls Fanatic up and nails repeated European uppercuts, staggering the big man to the corner, before tagging Horrigan back in. Horrigan drops on all fours as Jackson circles the ring and then sprints back in....

HE: POETRY IN...AHHHHH!

Fanatic catches Jackson in his arms and then just launches him over the top rope to the outside. Horrigan is quickly back to his feet though and he charges in with a brutal knee to the gut and then a release gutwrench suplex that sends Fanatic across the ring...

HA: Fanatic just can't get any success, he's outnumbered at all turns...

Horrigan taunts The Fanatic and then beckons him up. Fanatic is groggy but he reaches a vertical base as Horrigan comes charging at him....

HE: BROGUE...

The crowd cheer as Fanatic pulls his head out the way and uses Horrigan's momentum to lift him into a big spinning sidewalk slam....
........kickout!

Fanatic pulls Horrigan back to his feet and connects with a big suplex before heading over to the corner. The seven footer slowly pulls himself up onto the top rope...

HA: The giant is gonna fly...

Jackson is back up on the apron and he grabs Fanatic's foot, trying to keep him in place. Fanatic pulls his boot free and then punches JJ in the side of the head, knocking him down to the outside again...

HE: Just enough distraction...YES!

Horrigan is back up and he clatters Fanatic's legs out from under him, crotching him on the top rope. Horrigan then grabs Fanatic's head and delivers an almighty "Iconoclasm" from on high, shaking the ring upon impact...

HE: It's over...

...........3!

HA: MCMANUS!

The referee's hand is just coming down for the three when McManus dives from nowhere and breaks up the count. Horrigan is quickly back up and looks to decapitate McManus with a clothesline but JM ducks the shot and then boots his man in the gut as he turns around...

HA: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE....ALL SHE WROTE!

McManus plants Horrigan on the canvass and then drags Fanatic into the cover..........................1.............................2..............Adamson places Horrigan's foot on the ropes from the outside!

HA: What the hell was that?

HE: Didn't see anything...

HA: 20,000 people in this arena did...

The crowd are booing furiously as Adamson backs away from the ropes with a smirk on his face. McManus rolls from the ring to confront the former world champion...

HA: James McManus has had enough of The TA's cheating....

BOOM!

HE: Talk about impact...

Jackson Jackson sprints around the ring and he dropkicks the steel steps straight into the midsection of James McManus, leaving him in a heap on the floor. Back in the ring, The Fanatic is up to his feet and he's pulling Horrigan into position...

HA: This match has yet to gain any kind of pattern....

Fanatic tries to lift Horrigan into a powerbomb position but he can't get his full frame up into the air. Horrigan kicks his legs repeatedly and then he swipes the legs of The Fanatic and begins to swing him...

HE: He's swinging the seven footer like he's a feather...

HA: Incredible strength....

Jackson is up on the top rope and he leaps off into a double foot stomp on the airborne Fanatic, drilling him into the mat. Horrigan covers...................1......................2..............kickout!

HE: So clever from The TA....they are taking care of the biggest threat....

Horrigan offers the tag to Jackson and then he drags The Fanatic up. He slams repeated knees into Fanatic's head and clubs him across the back before pushing him into the ropes....

HE: This is it....SHATTER MACHINE!

Horrigan uses Fanatic's momentum to push him up and over his head, straight into the brutal knees from Jackson Jackson.....
....one....
................two....
.................................thr-McManus drags Jackson under the bottom rope and slams the back of his head off the floor....

HA: Tables turned...

McManus pulls Jackson back up and throws him into the ring before resuming his position on the apron. Fanatic is on the mat, struggling bad, as McManus calls out for the tag...

HE: Jackson needs a tag as well...

HA: Guess it comes down to makes it first...

Both Jackson and The Fanatic are in a bad way as they crawl for their respective corners. Horrigan uses his long arms to reach over the ropes and he takes the tag....

HA: Horrigan incoming.....MCMANUS!

There is a roar from the audience as McManus gets the tag as well and he storms the ring. He dodges a big running kick from Horrigan and then beckons him around into a spinning spinebuster. Horrigan tries to get back up as McManus runs off the ropes and returns with a knee trembler straight to the temple..............1........................2...........Horrigan powers out!

HA: McManus is looking to make it a straight dogfight now...

McManus pulls Horrigan up and attempts a suplex but Horrigan is too strong and shoves his opponent back into the corner. He rushes in for a huge splash but McManus ducks it and sends his man crashing against the turnbuckle Horrigan staggers away as McManus ascends the ropes...

HA: CROSSBODY!

McManus takes Horrigan down...................1.................2.............Horrigan rolls out of the cover with McManus still in his arms and stands up...

HE: That is crazy, unrivalled strength...

Horrigan smirks and taunts the crowd before swinging McManus up onto his shoulders...

HE: HORRIGAN'S LAW...

McManus kicks his feet and wrestles his way off the back of Horrigan before running the ropes and returning with a flying chopblock to the back of Horrigan's knee. He quickly grabs Horrigan's leg....

HA: FIGURE FOUR....HORRIGAN IN TROUBLE.....TA'S REIGN IN SERIOUS JEOPARDY HERE!

The crowd are bouncing as McManus drops down into the submission, cranking the pressure up to a ten. Horrigan is yelling in pain...

HE: Fight it, Frank....don't give in....

HA: Horrigan in agony.....McManus is gonna break his legs if he won't quit...

Horrigan tries to use his frame and strength to pull himself across the ring to the ropes but McManus has such a tight grip on his legs and will not cease. Horrigan is tearing at his head, struggling bad with the pain...

HA: Jackson is down, Horrigan on his own here....

HE: This can't be happening....

Horrigan tries to reach out for the ropes but he is still a million miles away and he slumps back onto canvass, his hand shaking and trembling on the edge of giving up...

HA: It's all about to come crashing down....HORRIGAN'S TAPPING OUT....NEW CHAMPS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:12 pm

Horrigan is tapping his hand on the canvass, drawing cheers from the crowd, but soon the cameras pan around to show Max Adamson distracting the referee. Adamson continues to steal the referee's attention...

HA: This is disgusting.....Horrigan is tapping, The Parasite Killers should be champions here....

HE: Max is just bringing something important to the referee's attention...

HA: Are you kidding me?

McManus finally realises the referee is being distracted and he releases the submission. McManus makes his way over to the ropes and begins to argue with Adamson, who feigns innocence...

HA: This is an absolute joke...

HE: GOT HIM!

The boos grow louder as Jackson grabs McManus from behind and nails a hooked release suplex, dumping McManus on the back of his head. Jackson scrambles to the ropes and climbs up high....

HE: JACKSAULT....FORGET IT!

Jackson connects with the sensational 630 moonsault and then he pulls Horrigan over into the cover...

HA: Not this way...

HE: Perfect....

..................3!

HA: FANATIC SAVES THE DAY!

Cheers all around as The Fanatic drags Horrigan off the cover at the final second. Jackson comes rushing in but Fanatic drops him with a huge uppercut and then beckons him back up, seizing him around the throat....

HE: OH NO!

*Crowd pop

HA: JUSTICE!

Fanatic lifts Jackson into a chokeslam position and then carries him to the ropes before launching him down onto the Max Adamson, leaving them both in a heap on the deck. The referee gets involved and forces The Fanatic back to his corner...

HE: That should be a DQ...

HA: Don't talk rubbish....Adamson had no qualms costing Parasite Killers the win, he deserves everything he gets....

McManus slowly staggers to his feet and tags in Fanatic as the cheers go around the arena again. Fanatic steps over the ropes and he motions for Horrigan to stand up before seizing him by the neck. McManus climbs up the ropes..

HA: We saw this two weeks ago........IT'S OVER!

Fanatic lifts Horrigan into the air as McManus leaps from on high and lands the lariat as Fanatic plants Horrigan down with a brutal chokeslam....

..................3!

HA: HOW....

HE: YES!

Crowd: This is ae-some x10

HA: Frank Horrigan somehow kicked out....I don't believe it....

HE: Greatest tag team ever...

Fanatic and McManus can't believe it and they question the referee, who informs them both it was a definite two count. Fanatic turns his attention back to Horrigan, who is swaying badly, and then pulls him in close...

HA: Horrigan on the brink....CHOKEBOMB!

Jackson comes flying from the top rope with a missile dropkick that takes Fanatic off his feet. McManus tears over at Jackson, who subsequently drops down and pulls the ropes...

HE: McManus going for a ride...

Jackson yells at Horrigan to get up. Horrigan grabs Fanatic and flips him into a razor's edge position as Jackson climbs onto the turnbuckle...

HE: SHIRANUI....

HA: WHAT A MOVE!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Jackson connects with the Sliced Bread #2 at the same time that Horrigan drills Fanatic down with the powerbomb.....Horrigan crawls into the cover as Jackson and Adamson count along....

ONE.......................TWO.....................THREE!

HA: HE KICKED OUT....MY GOD WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: But how? That was a definite three count....

HA: The Fanatic refusing to stay down..........this is Born in Fire, a night when mortals become immortal....

Adamson has his head in his hands as he looks into the ring at his two cohorts. Jackson and Horrigan exchange glares and then Jackson orders Horrigan to drag Fanatic back to his feet...

HE: Don't lose it guys....you've got this...

Horrigan yanks Fanatic up to his feet, gripping his wrist, and then whips him towards the ropes as Jackson takes his position....

HE: SHATTER...

Fanatic returns and plants a brutal brogue kick straight into the jaw of Horrigan as McManus storms the ring and spears Jackson at the same time. McManus then beckons Horrigan up and lifts him onto his shoulders as Fanatic lifts himself onto the second rope...

HA: MK ULTRA!

McManus ploughs Horrigan into the mat and then Fanatic leaps from the ropes and splashes down onto Horrigan...

...............3!

HA: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!

HE: Genius...

Max Adamson throws caution to the wind as he grabs Horrigan's foot and places it on the bottom rope, right in front of the referee. The crowd are incensed and making their feelings known as the official clambers to his feet...

HA: Blatant disregard for the rules, something we have become accustomed to during this reign....

HE: HE CAN'T DO THAT!

HA: DAMN RIGHT HE CAN!

*Crowd pop

The referee orders Max to leave ringside as the fans cheer the decision. Adamson remonstrates and complains but the official is in no mood to bargain, pointing the Australian up the ramp....McManus and Fanatic wave him off...

HE: This is a travesty of justice...

HA: Adamson and The TA flouted the rules once too often....if they want to retain their belts tonight they're gonna have to do it alone..

McManus climbs onto the apron and he waits for Fanatic to stagger over before he tags in. Horrigan is still the worse for wear as McManus stalks him...

HA: One big move away...

HE: Cmon, Frank..

HA: TOMB...

McManus tries to lift Horrigan up but the big man battle free and shoves him into the corner. He chases in but McManus drives both of his knees up into Horrigan's face and sends him backward....McManus lifts himself onto the ropes...

HA: Give me a damn break...

Jackson is back on the apron and he grabs the head of McManus before pulling him off the turnbuckle and guillotines him across the top rope. Jackson bows, mockingly at the crowd, and then yells at Horrigan to make the tag...

HE: Jackson is fresh....he's going to end this....

Horrigan makes the tag and Jackson immediately springboards into the ring and lands a flush dropkick to the chest of McManus, sending him flying backward into a seated position in the corner. Jackson then heads for the opposite corner and he leaps up high...

HA: COAST TO COAST!

The flashbulbs go off as Jackson gains serious hangtime and flies across the ring with the sensational dropkick. He grabs McManus' leg and drags him away from the ropes...
............McManus just gets his shoulder up!

HE: How did he kick out?

HA: The desire to be tag team champions...

Jackson has words with the referee and then he drags McManus closer to the corner. He shakes his head at the crowd and then he heads for the corner and climbs up high...

HE: Time to put an end to this....JACKSAULT!

Jackson flies off and hurtles down toward McManus but The Fanatic reaches under the bottom rope and drags his partner out of the firing line. Jackson lands hard on the canvass, clutching his chest, as Fanatic rolls in and flips him up...

HA: TOTAL ELIMINATION!

The Fanatic runs him into the huge powerbomb, the impact snapping Jackson's whole body upon landing, and then he screams for McManus to come and make the cover. The referee moves in to remove Fanatic from the match...

HE: Referee needs to get a damn handle on all this rule breaking....

HA: YOU'RE TELLING ME!

Horrigan rolls back in, behind the referee's back, and he drives the ring bell down into the back of McManus' head as he tries to make the cover. Horrigan then rushes forward and collides with Fanatic, sending him through the ropes to the outside...

HA: Not this way...

The referee turns back around and clocks Jackson now draped over McManus...

............1........................2.....................3!

HE: HOW?

*Crowd pop

HA: The Parasite Killers will not be denied...

Jackson is in dismay as the referee signals a two count. On the outside, Horrigan has ragged The Fanatic back up and he runs him backwards into the ringpost, leaving him slumped in a heap, before he rolls back in and drags McManus up...

HA: How many more lives has McManus got?

HE: NONE!

Horrigan sends McManus off the ropes and then brings him back in, pushing him into the air and then down into the knees of Jackson Jackson for the "Shatter Machine"...
............3!

HA: Dammit...

HE: Praise the lord...

Ding ding ding

HA: The TA have retained here....they bent, broke and changed every damn rule...

HE: All that matters is they won....they maintain their status as the greatest tag team in 6CW history....nobody can deny it...

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners......AND STILL 6CW Tag Team Champions.......Frank Horrigan, Jackson Jackson.....Thhheee T......A!

The crowd are booing as Horrigan drags Jackson from the ring and they raise their tag team championships into the air. Fanatic is back on his feet, clutching his spine, and he rolls into the ring to check on James McManus as The TA continue their celebrations...

HA: What a match....tremendous tag team contest ... The Parasite Killers pushed their opponents to their absolute limits here tonight but The TA are still top of the mountain....another challenge overcome...

HE: They've overcome them all.....the opposition is wearing thin.....they've destroyed the competition...

Horrigan lets out a roar and Jackson fist pumps the air as they swagger into the aisleway with renewed smiles. Fanatic is still crouching down by McManus' side, both looking disgruntled, before the action heads elsewhere.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:14 pm

“Tim, Tim, Tim...where are you little Timothy?”

*The words are coming from the lips of the crazed Engel as he stalks through the 6CW corridors.

EH: Come out, come out wherever you are. I’ve got a surprise for yoooooou..!

*He flits from careful steps on his tiptoes to wild lunges and sprints forwards and around, looking in rooms and under anything that he passes. Suddenly, he stops and screams

EH: TIIIIIIIIMMM!!!!!

*Standing there, his chest and shoulders heaving as he gasps for air, breathless, lunacy emanating from him, Tim Allen walks up from behind with quite notable reticence.

TA: You...well I was told you had made, urm, a request to see me?

*At first Engel doesn’t look, and Tim starts to peer around him. Then, quick as a flash, Engel’s head snaps around and he meets Allen’s eye, causing him to jump back.

EH: Yesssss, Mr Allen.

TA: I can’t help but notice you’re wearing the old Xtreme title and not the International one.

*Engel looks down and he does indeed have the Xtreme title around his waist.

EH: Old, is it? Didn’t seem very old when I cleaned Mr Ishida’s blood off it hehehe. He does have a nasty temper

TA: Uryu?

EH: Not the Ishida, no, no, no. My friend here. Terrible temper. Vicious. Some might call it a tad extreme.

TA: But you have heard the messages from Alex Walker? That title is defunct. You are the International Title holder. That is the championship you defend tonight

EH: Why I thought I was in charge of what happened tonight? I dare say I am hehehehe.

TA: An unsanctioned match on this card, a rarity for this business. It seems neither of you can be trusted with the requirements for 6CW to take any liability in that ring tonight

*Engel just looks at Allen, a wild smile from ear to ear.

EH: What has he let himself into, hmm? Hehehehe

*Engel walks away, but quickly returns, the Xtreme title now in his hands

EH: Such curious things, friends. Look what happens to those who stand by you.

*He looks at the title longingly

EH: An old friend is reborn, and it’ll last much longer.

*He slowly and softly kisses the title and then walks away, scene fading behind him

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:21 pm

6CW HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT

*An image of JJ Johnson & Max Adamson appear on the screen and the crowd in Manchester can be heard roaring.

November 20th 2018 Aftermath

HA: Wow what an announcement that is....

HE: That one is going to cause some serious debate

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:23 pm

Born in Fire IV
14th November 2010
Submission Match
Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

RJ:Talk about improvisations...Lex Hart is being tortured here now by the bllody Perfect Jack...what a war this has been...

MW:But will Lex tap out?...does he have much choice in the matter?

Lex tries desperately to pull himself towards the ropes but his fingers brush them before he is dragged back into the centre and Jack applies again,jamming his knee deep into Hart's back.The ankle is bent at a sickening angle as Lex claws at the ring,he rubs his face and reaches out...

RJ:The ankle is at breaking point...much more of this and this young superstar from Canada is gonna be on the shelf for months...

CRACK!...Lex spins onto his back and as Jack tries to flip him back he kicks the chair off his ankle and it slams into Jack's face.Perfect Jack staggers backwards and Lex throws the chair down and then drags his opponent back towards him...

MW:CANADIAN DESTROYER...ON THE CHAIR!

RJ:Jack is out cold here...he has to be,his head just crunched steel!

Lex flip piledrivers Jack into the chair and then kneels and surveys the damage.He grins slightly as the crowd boo him and then he pulls the chair away and throws it from the ring.He grabs the legs of Jack and easily twists him into a sharpshooter...

MW:The sharpshooter is one of the best submission moves and most effective at the best of times,let alone when your opponent is leaking crimson all over the canvass.

The canvass is stained all across as Jack's eyes are barely open and he screams as he tries to scramble to the ropes.Lex's face is a picture of pure determination as he sits right back and applies maximum pressure...Jack cralws to the ropes and reaches out but his hand misses and Lex drags him back and sits right down...

RJ:Jack cannot even see....the pain has to be unbearable...

His hand slumps to the mat and the referee slides down and immediately grabs his hand,he lifts it up...

it drops!

MW:In some ways I hope this is it...Jack cannot take any more of this!

It drops a second time!

RJ:He can't fight out....the young kid has heart but perhaps too much...

It drops again!

MW:HE's FIGHTING...MY GOD HOW IS HE DOING IT!

Lex seems shocked as he feels Jack push himself up on his knuckles,he screams in pain and determination as he drags himself towards the ropes,his fingers brush the bottom rope but for a third time he is dragged back into the centre,his hand wavers and he looks on the verge of tapping.

RJ:Do it kid,tap out and save yourself.Dont throw away your career for pride...you'll come back from this...

MW:I'm with you RJ...Jack is jeapordising his whole career here...his back,chest and legs must be in so much agony...

RJ:He's fading again...the referee has to stop this...he should have stopped it when the cut happened...the bllod loss is far too serious!

Jack slumps down to the mat again,his face in a puddle of crimson,and the referee checks his arm again.

It drops!

Crowd:Lets go perfect x5

MW:Even if its in a losing effort,there is not one fan in here tonight that has not be converted into the camp of Perfect Jack...unbelievable performance...but he is still fighting...

It drops twice!

RJ:I just know we could be looking at a future Born in Fire main event and I dont want Jack to throw it all away...he has suffered too much here tonight...

Lex is screaming "TAP OUT" as the referee lifts Jack's arm again into the air,he leaves it to hang by itself...

It drops!

RJ:This one is over folks...and we need EMT's out here straight away!

MW:What a match...what a valiant effort from Perfect Jack....and what a performance from Lex Hart....he said he would win tonight and win he has...but at what cost?

RJ:Why is he carrying on...this match is over...someone needs to get this idiot out of here!

Lex shakes his head and screams "I WANT HIM TO TAP OUT! " as the referee tries to drag him off.EMT's rush the ring and they all attempt to pull Lex off before he finally releases.He gets down on his knees and gets in Jack's face and says "Why wouldnt you quit...WHY"

MW:This is sick...someone needs to get Lex away from the ring...he won the match,what else does he want?

RJ:I dont think he feels much like a winner Mike,Lex wanted to humiliate Jack,he wanted to make him submit and he failed...he won the match but he did not acheive his goal...

MW:Well if I was him I would exstatic...that match could of gone either way...I hope Meltzer is watching because I want five stars noted for what we just saw right there...two of the 6WF's brightest young talents just put on a match for the ages...I tell you something for nothing RJ,that is gonna be tough to beat here tonight!

RJ:Yes it is,these two young stallions gave it their all...and then they gave it some more.I'm sure we havent seen the last of this...we expected an end here but instead I think we found the beginning...Lex may have won but he did not do so in a manner that he will be overly pleased with...it gives him bragging rights,which no doubt he will abuse,but he cannot claim he ended Jack's career like he said he would...

MW:Well RJ I think that remains to be seen....Jack is in terrible shape,the heart of this young man from Minnesota has astonished me beyond belief and these 20,000 in attendance are showing their appreciation at that performance....he may have lost,but he survived humiliation....and if I am honest I do think he will be back...and I do think he will have a score to settle with Lex Hart...and if their next encounter is anything like we have just seen then count me in...

Lex looks angry but poses none the less and kisses his biceps as he hobbles into the back.The EMT's try to load Jack on the stretcher but he refuses,he staggers into the aisle and then the referee and medical team prop him up as he is escorted up the ramp,a huge standing ovation echoes around the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:24 pm

*Uryu Ishida stands with Tim Allen

TA: We have heard from Engel Harlequin so far tonight, Uryu. He is as he always is, unhinged and undeterred by the events around him. How are you feeling?

UI: I’m here with conviction, Tim. There’s a reason I begged and pleaded for this match, dignity be damned. I wanted Engel. Title or no title, I wanted to teach him about the things the real men in 6CW stand up for. And I know you understand what I mean, Tim. You might not always get the respect you deserve, but you’ve been around here a long time, a stalwart of this industry. You tour where we tour, you work everyday for this company.

*Allen sheepishly nods

UI: And that is the mark of a man who understands that 6CW deserves respect. It is what we have that holds us above so many others. The ones of us that don’t have that...they cross a line to something else. Cheats, villains and animals - tonight I face a man who is all three.

TA: Physically, Alex Walker was not able to clear you for this to be on 6CW’s liability. Does that not worry you? Realistically, in a business full of battered and bruised men, your body is beyond that limit of what this company deems acceptable…

UI: If there is anything that describes the way this has all built, it’s “beyond acceptable.” The man has taken things to levels beyond anything I’ve seen before. He’s pushed my body to breaking my point. Targeted, excessive, demonic. And you wonder why I don’t want to turn my back and let this go.

TA: And it appears the title is on the line.

UI: And I will take it. I am here to take everything from him. All he holds dear are his title and his ability to create chaos. I can take one as I control the other.

TA: You seem as focused as I’ve ever seen you, Uryu. What can we expect from an unsanctioned match? There are some questioning the validity

UI: There are people who don’t understand what this is about. Alex Walker couldn’t in his right mind let that monster into a ring with a man as injured as the Doctor says I am, not on 6CW’s money. Because I am an animal with nothing to lose. With an agreement for it to be unsanctioned, no insurance, no legal terms, all on the backs of Uryu Ishida and Engel Harlequin.

*The intensity shines across Uryu’s face as he looks away from Allen and down the lens.

UI: You’ve run around playing games, but now we are to come face-to-face in the ring. No more sneak attacks, this is 6CW, this is wrestling, your title is in my hands. You’re about to learn the consequences of playing with fire.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:39 pm

Match 4
Unsanctioned
6CW International Championship
Engel Harlequin (c) vs Uryu Ishida

HA: Welcome back to Born In Fire, live from the Manchester Arena!

HE: It's been a show that has certainly lived up to the world-famous Born In Fire name, and that is only going to continue up next.

HA: This next match is one that is a rarity in our industry, and quite frankly, that is something I'm glad of.

HE: This is an unsanctioned match, it has not been agreed upon by the Board of Directors or Alex Walker, both these men signed away any liability to the company when they agreed to this match.

HA: Uryu Ishida was not medically cleared to compete in a 6CW match this evening, yet he has turned up tonight to face the maniacal Engel Harlequin...in a match that has no rules!

HE: The guy is totally deranged Harold, but I suppose you'd have to be to try and get in Engel's business in the first place.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is an UNSANCTIONED MATCH FOR THE 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first...the CHALLENGER...he hails from Nottingham, England and weighs in at 200lbs...URYU ISHIDDAAAAA!

"Mr Blue Sky" hums out to more cheers from the 6CW Universe. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and gives his thanks to the reaction of the crowd before slowly making his way down to the ring.

HA: Uryu looking supremely focused here this evening, I think he knows what he's set himself up for by agreeing...no, demanding this match with Engel.

HE: How the hell can he know what he's getting himself into when even Engel doesn't know what he's going to do yet? This is suicidal from Uryu, a move he didn't need to make!

Ring Announcer: And now...he weighs in at 280lbs...THE REIGNING...DEFENDING...6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...ENGEL HARLEEQQUIINNN!

"Its not over yet" then plays out and Engel Harlequin walks briskly out onto the stage. Harlequin looks, wide-eyed, at Uryu in the ring and laughs to himself maniacally. He's carrying with his title belt with him as he marches down the ramp...

HA: You talk about insane decisions, you have to question why the hell Engel has put his title on the line in an unsanctioned match?

HE: I've long since given up on trying to understand anything that Engel...

HA: INCOMING!

HE: Uryu wasting no time in taking the attack to Engel!

Uryu runs off the ropes and dives down onto Engel with a suicide dive. Uryu gets up to his feet, he runs in at Engel and takes him down with a leaping dropkick to the head, this pushes Engel back into the railings.

Uryu picks up Engel and drives a series of knees up into the head. Engel shoves Uryu backwards towards the ring, he bounces into the apron. Engel runs in at him but Uryu side-steps and Engel crashes into the apron himself. Uryu leaps onto the ring apron, he then runs along and hits a leaping knee drop down into the back of the head.

Uryu steps back down to the outside and pummels away on the back of Engel, before eventually rolling him into the ring and then following himself as the bell eventually ring to start the match off.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: That was definitely the right idea from Uryu, you've got to take the attack to Engel and not let him build up any momentum.

Engel gets up to his feet and throws a wild clothesline at Uryu who ducks underneath it. He crashes a series of chops into the chest before sending Engel out across the tinr with a monkey flip. Engel rises only for Uryu to run in and nail a slingblade. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2......Kick out!

He: It might be an unsanctioned match but it's still the traditional ways of winning.

Engel kicks out. Uryu allows him to rise before firing in some roundhouse kicks, he follows this up with some open-hand palm strikes as Engel falls to the corner. Uryu runs in and goes for a shining wizard which connects right on the chin of Harlequin.

Uryu stays astride of the turnbuckle and smashes knees up into the face of Engel from that close proximity. Uryu then grabs Engel by the head and then leaps off the top rope, planting Harlequin face-first into the canvas with a big bulldog. Uryu then bounces off the ropes and hits a bakatare sliding kick to the head, he covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up. Uryu drags him to his feet and hits a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Engel falls into the ropes, Uryu bounces off them and sends Engel down to the outside with a big clothesline. Uryu once again runs off the ropes, he nails a diving senton down to the outside.

HA: Uryu absolutely on fire here.

Uryu picks up Engel, he smashes the head of Harlequin down into the top of the steel railings. Uryu then goes to Irish whip Engel into the steel steps, but Harlequin reverses the momentum and launches Uryu viciously into the steps.

Uryu clutches at his back in pain, Engel smirks as he walks over and then drives a series of big boots into the face of Uryu up against the steps. Engel then picks up Uryu and proceeds to drop Uryu down face-first onto the steps repeatedly. Harlequin follows that up by driving a series of stiff elbows down into the back of the head.

HE: As soon as this went to the outside, it was going to play into the hands of Engel.

Eventually, Engel relents with his elbow attack on Uryu and allows him to his feet, where then picks up Uryu by the legs and drives him into the steel post back-first. He props Uryu up against the railing before running in and hitting a big boot to the head.
Engel rolls Uryu into the ring and then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Engel locks in a headlock on Uryu. He walks towards the ropes and then rests Uryu's head on the middle rope, Engel then bounces off the ropes and connects with a leaping knee into the back of the head. Engel then steps onto the ring apron, he runs along and connects with a boot to the side of the head.

Uryu slumps back into the ring, Engel drops to the outside and grabs a trash can lid from underneath the ring. He steps in with the lid, Uryu rises to his feet and Engel crashes him in the head with it. Engel covers once more.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Uryu forces the shoulder up. Engel allows him to his feet and then slings Uryu over his shoulder, he sprints towards the corner and then drives Uryu back first into the turnbuckles. Engel then removes the turnbuckle covers one by one, he pushes Uryu down to the canvas.
He sits up and Engel sprints in, hitting a running knee strike to the face. Engel then picks up Uryu, he throws him into the corner. Engel hits a flurry of quick strikes, before following that up with a succession of Irish whips, driving Uryu repeatedly into the exposed steel turnbuckles.

Engel then grabs Uryu by the waist, hitting a German suplex that he bridges over into a pin.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Engel pummels away on the back of Uryu, he then picks him up and lifts him onto his shoulders for a turnbuckle powerbomb...

HA: Counter with the hurracanrana!

HE: Uryu sends Engel head-first into the steel!

HA: Engel brought that weapon into play, he now has to deal with the consequences.

Uryu quickly runs in with Engel propped against the steel, dialling up the 619! Engel falls back, Uryu dives down off the top rope with a big knee to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Uryu hauls him up, connecting with a series of roundhouse kicks to the side of Engel, before throwing him into the corner. Uryu sprints in, connecting with a monkey flip. Uryu turns and runs out of the corner, he then nails a rolling thunder on Engel. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Engel kicks out. Uryu goes down to the outside, he looks underneath the ring and grabs the trash can to accompany the lid that Engel had brought into the match.

Uryu steps into the ring, Engel is up and Uryu throws the trash can at Engel. He catches it, only for Uryu to leap up into the air and nail an enzaguri kick on Engel who falls backwards. Uryu picks up the Trash Can and throws it at Engel's head, he falls back into the corner.
Engel slumps down in the corner, Uryu picks up the trash can and places it in between the 2nd and top rope, level with the head of Engel. Uryu then sprints in, nailing a huge Van Daminator! He drags Engel forward and covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up. Uryu hauls him up to a vertical base and then proceeds to monkey flip him into the corner. Uryu then runs in, hitting a succession of big forearms to the face. Uryu then goes to the outside, he grabs a steel chair and brings that into the ring.
Uryu sits the chair up near the turnbuckle, he then grabs Engel by the head and runs to the middle of the ring, planting Engel face-first into the chair with a bulldog. Uryu then runs off the ropes, he nails a huge curb stomp for good measure before covering.

HA: Uryu out-wrestling Engel here.

Engel forces the shoulder up. Uryu drags Engel up, he hits him with a roundhouse kick to the head. Engel stumbles back and hits a dropkick that backs Engel into the corner once again.

Uryu then runs in, hitting a clothesline. He grabs Engel by the head, he goes for a Tornado DDT onto the chair but Engel pushes him away. Uryu rolls up and Engel flapjacks him into the chair. Engel then sprints in and connects with a Yakuza Kick as Uryu stumbles. He drags Uryu forward and covers.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Engel picks up Uryu, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a big knee lift that flips Uryu over. Engel grabs the chair and sits it up closer to him. Uryu rises, Engel lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker onto the chair!

HE: And he's not done there!

Engel then runs the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop that drives Uryu's head into the steel chair once more.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Uryu kicks out. Engel applies a front facelock, he drags up Uryu and cracks a series of knees up into the face. Uryu falls into the ropes, Engel launches him across the ring, nailing a spinning heel kick on the rebound and covers. Uryu rolls up and Engel hits an inverted powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Uryu again forces the shoulder up. Engel gets to his feet and drops a series of knees into the face, he bounces off the ropes and connects with a leaping knee into the face. Engel hauls up Uryu and then drops him down to the mat with a front suplex.
Engel then lies the trash can lid down on the body of Uryu, he goes up to the top rope...

HA: Double Foot Stomp!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel goes to the outside. He decides to bring the steel steps into the ring. He picks up Uryu and slams him down brutally onto the steps. Engel then picks up Uryu, he sets up the Aversion Therapy...

HE: Counter!

HA: Uryu back body drops him down onto the steps!

Uryu has his turn to slam Engel into the steps. He then rolls him off the steps, onto his front...

HA: BRICK BREAK!

HE: Knee after knee into the back!

HA: Finally a cover.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up. Uryu picks up the trash can lid, he slams it into the head of Engel repeatedly. He steps to the corner, Engel rolls up and Uryu runs in to nail a huge shot with the lid. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

There's another kick out. Uryu positions Engel onto the steps before going up top...

HA: SPLIT SECOND...

HE: ENGEL MOVES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:45 pm

HA: For every twist and turn in this match, Uryu has the brains to stay in this, and Engel has the brawn to batter him down and turn things on a knife-edge.

HE: Momentum has swung back and forth, brother. You can’t doubt that Uryu’s desperation might be keeping him fighting here.

Both men stumble to their feet and Engel throws a wild and easily telegraphed clothesline at Uryu, who ducks under and then goes past Engel, driving a kick into the back of his knee. Engel drops down on it, and a swift kick to the other gets him planted on both knees.

HA: Kicks to the chest, what some might call the Yes Kicks, either way the crowd are loving it

Uryu takes a page from Daniel Bryan’s book and hammers his foot again and again into Engel’s chest. The red welts are showing, but Uryu seems undeterred, going back for more after the ref pulls him away.

HE: Oh my god

HA: Uryu may be losing himself to the anger, but Engel was born in it

HE: He’s smiling!

Engel does smile, and then pleads for Uryu to kick him more. He obliges, three, four, fives times, but on the sixth, he’s caught. Engel just throws him into the ropes, and Uryu is propelled through the middle and down to the outside, falling with a thud.

Harlequin drops down and then slowly rolls out of the ring, going round to the timekeeper’s area to make his path to Uryu.

HA: Uryu is up again, he is either reaching new heights or plumbing to depths Engel has driven him to, but either way he is on a different level tonight.

HA: Even I can respect this Uryu

Uryu stumbles over to Engel, and the deranged clown turns with the Xtreme title in his hands.

HA: It’s that damn Xtreme title

HE: Has that...has that got a poppy attached to it?

HA: Engel can’t break Uryu’s resilience here, so he’s going to cheat his way out of this

HE: Not if Uryu is faster!

Engel lifts the belt, but eats a superkick to the jaw thanks to his hesitation. The belt falls and Uryu catches it, tossing it away and into the ring. Engel is slumped over the barrier and Uryu grabs him by the hair

“THIS IS WRESTLING, CLOWN. YOU WILL BE BEATEN BY THE BETTER WRESTLER AND YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE!”

HA: So much fury

Uryu begins just pounding his fist into Engel’s head, enough to see blood pour and fly off the International Champion. The ref rolls out of the ring but Uryu is aware and drags Engel up, throwing him against the canvas and under the bottom rope. He rolls onto his back and the crowd roar as they see Uryu’s reaction to it.

HA: He’s going up top!

HE: Split Second incoming, that 450 splash!

Uryu climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and looks out to the baying crowd before focusing in on the downed Engel Harlequin.

HA: Time for a new champion! Time for redemption!

He flies…

HE: Engel’s moved again!

HA: NOBODY HOME!

Engel swivels up and springs to his feet, but almost as if he had bounced, Uryu is up and runs to him

HA: HE’S HIT HIM WITH THE TITLE!

HE: KILLER BLOW, XTREME TITLE!

HA: This one has to be over!

The ref looks at Engel then turns to signal to the timekeeper, but is grabbed by the champion.

“UN...SANCTIONED…”

HA: So what if it’s unsanctioned, there’s rules!

HE: What rules? Whose rules?! This isn’t under Walker’s rules!

The ref looks at Engel, back to the timekeeper, back to Engel. He is completely unsure what to do, but follows his instincts as Engel crawls down to cover the bloodied Uryu.

1....2…

HA: Not like this!

...3!

The crowd boo as Engel jumps up in victory. The ref is reticent, the bell hasn’t rung, the announcer not saying a word. The ref leans out through the ropes as Engel cradles his Xtreme Title, announcer and ref in discussion.

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match

HA: IT’S GOT TO BE A DQ?!

RA: And STILL your 6CW International Champion...Engel Harlequin!

The boos grow louder as the ref relunctantly raises Engel’s arm in victory

HA: This is a travesty

HE: This is the world Uryu walked into. He played by 6CW rules, Engel played by his own rules. You want this on 6CW terms, get 6CW to sanction it.

HA: Utter confusion out here, and I can’t imagine our General Manager is happy in the back

HE: He should have done his job properly, Harold. The ref has no idea, no idea. He’s out there to count to three, basically. Uryu has made a rod for his own back, brother.

HA: The ref has clearly left this in the hands of authority, they can sort this one out another night. But Engel has done it again, playing his own game.

HE: And it’s all about Xtreme for him. The International Title is nowhere to be seen, Engel wants his baby back and he isn’t going to be stopped by anyone.

Engel walks down the ramp as we see Uryu coming to. He argues with the referee but looks more crestfallen than angry, slumping back down and holding his head in his hands

HA: This one isn’t over, Henry. Aftermath will be a whole new chapter

We fade away as Engel lifts his Xtreme title in the air at the top of the ramp, giggling to himself.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:47 pm

*Marty Helms is with Tim Allen

TA: Marty, a big title defence coming up for you tonight: how are you feeling?

MH: Like a champion, Tim. It’s what gives me the edge. I’m not clawing desperately for approval, trying to reach some sort of standard to justify myself. I am that standard. Quite convincingly the most talented TV Champion this company has ever had.

*He stops with an intent stare that seems to intimidate Allen a bit

TA: But you could lose your title tonight without being pinned. Does that not worry you?

MH: Am I worried that either of those two in the ring with me could be so bad as to lose to the other?

*He mockingly ponders

MH: I am about to expose them to real wrestling, so much so that they won’t have the time to pin anyone down for 3 seconds. It’s a little hard to feel worry when I know who I am. This isn’t about them, Timothy, this is about Marty Helms.

TA: Confident, then?

MH: Every single day, Allen. I didn’t get this loud without being able to back it up.

*He stares down at Tim and, as the interviewer is about to ask one more

MH: Just watch what I do next, Allen. That’s all you need to see, my message is in the ring.

*With that, he walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:55 pm

Born in Fire V
November 28th 2011
6CW Championship
Geoff Steel (c) vs Blue Dragon vs Keith Leone

JT:TOMBSTONE....

Steel drops off the back with a series of elbows before spinning Leone around and kicks him right in the midsection...

HE:BLADECUTTER!

Leone swipes Steel's legs at the very last second and then slingshots him into the corner,causing Steel's head to collide with the top turnbuckle.He staggers back around.....

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

HE:HE NAILED IT....NO FRICKING WAY....

........................3!

JT:WE'VE GOT A NEW 6CW CHAMPION....

HE:WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

The referee is about to bring his hand down for the third time when Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black drag Leone from the ring and begin to pummel him on the outside of the ring.Leone barely has the energy to fight back as they slam him against the ringpost and then Kenty nails the Mic Check on the concrete floor...

JT:What the hell is this (beep)....Genesis are screwing over Leone....I can't believe what I am seeing....

HE:I'm guessing that this is what Alex Walker was telling Mr Jones to "make happen"....

JT:But why?

HE:Leone is obviously a danger to Genesis...you starting to believe the "conspiracy" now Jeff?

Sweetwater kneels over Leone and punishes him with fierce right hands.Black orders the tag champions to pull Leone up and then he scoops him onto his shoulders and nails the American Slam on the hard flooring...

JT:Leone has been decimated here....

HE:In the ring...

............3!

JT:What the....?

HE:The match is over....

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen.................here is your winner......................
............AND STILL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION..............GEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF STTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!

The cameras show Steel with a hand draped over the unconscious chest of Blue Dragon,barely registering a three count.The crowd in attendance are going wild at Steel's victory but there is obvious confusion as Genesis back up the ramp,leaving Leone in a heap on the floor.

JT:Geoff Steel has retained the 6CW Title in one of the dandiest goddamn matches I have ever seen....that was a classic....but the fact remains,Keith Leone was on the cusp of victory when he was brutally assaulted by Genesis....but why?....what the hell is going on around here?

HE:I don't know....these three men pushed one another to their absolute limits here tonight....they have done 6CW proud....but you cannot hide from the fact that Genesis have a serious problem with Keith Leone....

JT:But why?......the more you think about it,the more you cannot help but believe that Leone must be telling the truth about this "conspiracy"....it seemed awfully important that Leone did not become world champion here tonight...

HE:Yes it did.....and remember that Leone said that if he won the title here tonight he was going to expose Genesis.....something is not adding up here...

JT:It seems a cruel way to end such a fantastic match but the decision is made....these fans are happy with the result,Geoff Steel is still 6CW Champion but barely by the skin of his teeth....

HE:That's the last of 6CW's involvement here at Born in Fire and I think we have more than done our bit...

JT:Your damn right we have....for my money that was the best goddamn match of the night....what a night this has been....and before we go off air here tonight we still have the litter matter of the 6WF Title to resolve....so we'll leave you in the very capable hands of RJ and Michael Wire to finish this show....thankyou folks for joining us...

Leone and Dragon are still down on the floor as Geoff Steel is barely able to stand on his feet.The referee hands him the 6CW Title and he staggers against the ropes for support before raising it into the air

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:26 pm

Match 5
6CW TV Championship
Marty Helms (c) vs Xavier Ross vs Cameron Faith

ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a triple threat match for the 6CW TV Championship!

*Crowd pop

"Refuse to be denied" beats through the airwaves as the lights go out and a spotlight slowly appears in the centre of the stage. The acoustic guitar intro begins and Ross walks in to the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky. Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar. Xavier lowers his arm to his side and begins to walk down the aisle, still in the spotlight, and towards the ring. Xavier rolls in to the ring and ascends the nearest turnbuckle where he closes his eyes with his hands on his chest, he shouts the words 'Cling to me' and opens his arms out towards the crowd, welcoming them. As his arms open, the house lights come on, absorbing the spotlight.

Mike Bird: Introducing first, the challengers...…...weighing in at 224 pounds...….the Beacon of Excellence.....Xaaavvvviiiieeeerrr Rooooossssssss!

HA: One of the fastest rising starts in 6CW....Xavier Ross has taken to life in 6CW like a storm and he could cement that here tonight by winning his first championship...

HE: I love Ross, he's going to be a superstar here in 6CW....but I don't see him defeating Marty Helms, I don't think anyone can...

Ross sneers at the crowd as he rolls into the ring and motions for a belt around his waist. He climbs onto the ropes and continues to bask in the boos of the audience before "Ain't no stopping me" echoes out to a crescendo of cheers...

Mike Bird: From Glasgow, Scotland...…...weighing in at 220 pounds......Caaaammmmeeerrrrooooonnnn Faaaaiiiitttthhhhhh!

HA: Is tonight the night when Cameron Faith gets back on track? He's been on a great run these last few weeks but he hasn't hidden from the fact that is was a hard slog before that.....a man with so much potential, tipped for greatness for so long....it hasn't yet clicked but could it happen here at Born in Fire? Cameron Faith has some big history here at this event....

HE: History is for the past, just like Cameron Faith....he doesn't cut it and you'll see that tonight...

Faith walks down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so, and then he points at Xavier Ross and begins to trash talk. He rolls into the ring and the referee gets between the both of them...

HA: A lot of bad blood between these two men since Ross' debut....

HE: Cameron Faith is jealous of Xavier Ross....Ross reminds him of everything he could have been...

HA: Give it a rest....

Ross and Faith continue to badmouth one another and then "Remedy" roars out to yet more boos from the Manchester crowd. Pyros explode into the air as the TV Champion enters the fray...

Mike Bird: And their opponent...….weighing in at 280 pounds...…..the reigning and defending TV Champion...….Maaarrrrtttyyyy Heeeeellllmmmmmssss!

HA: Arguably the most dominant champion in 6CW right now....Helms has held that championship since June and he has never looked like losing it...

HE: That's why he is such a major player in the 400, Harold....Marty Helms is destined for great things, he has elevated the TV Championship to heights never seen before...and here tonight he'll do it again...even if it is a travesty that he has to defend in a triple threat...

HA: All his own doing....Helms interrupted the number one contenders match last month, he laid both his challengers out and he forced Alex Walker's hand....now he must pay the price and overcome the odds...

Helms marches down the ring, ferocity all over his features, and he unstraps the TV Championship as he enters the aisle. He raises it over his head and snarls at the fans that are booing him...

HE: It's the 6CW Television Championship on the line, with three of the brightest prospects we have to offer competing for it.

HA: Of course the odds are stacked against the champion in a contest like this, although if you listen to Marty Helms, you wouldn't think that was the case!

HE: Helms believes that he belongs in the next tier of 6CW competitors, he sees himself competing for the world title before too long.

HA: The worst thing that Helms could do tonight is being looking in that direction, if he isn't 100% focused on this match, he will lose.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Ross looks towards Helms who nods at him with a smirk, the duo converge on Cameron Faith in the corner...

HA: I don't think this is ends well for Cameron...

HE: I don't think Ross should have trusted Helms!

The unpopular pair draw in closer to Faith in the corner, only for Helms to grab Ross by the shoulder and turn him around, knocking Ross down with a huge right hand.

HA: A bit of payback for Ross' antics on the last edition of Anarchy.

HE: Faith showing all his experience, getting out of the ring to let these two young upstarts fight it out.

Ross rolls to his feet and Helms takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Ross again gets to his feet only for Helms to scoop him up into the air and slam him down into the canvas. Helms leaps into the air and connects with a back senton. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Helms gets to his feet, he stomps away on the abdomen of Xavier Ross before eventually allowing him to get to a vertical base. Helms hits a knee to the stomach, he then lifts Ross onto his shoulders and runs to the corner, driving his rival into the turnbuckles
Helms then hangs Ross up on the top rope, he then sprints in and connects with a brutal looking dropkick into the stomach. Ross falls to the canvas, Helms lifts him up and runs to the middle of the ring, delivering a big powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Ross kicks out. Helms flips The Beacon Of Hope onto his front and then hits a series of leaping knee drops down into the back. He then grabs Ross by the waist....

HE: Wow! Incredible power from Marty Helms!

HA: He just dead-lifted Ross from the canvas into the air straight into a German Suplex!

Xavier Ross stumbles to his feet, Helms runs in and takes him down with a big boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Helms allows Ross to his feet, hitting a series of right hands. He then goes for a suplex, but Ross blocks. Helms goes again, once more Ross blocks. He then manages to counter with a vertical suplex of his own. Ross drags Helms to his feet, lifting him into the air and this time he connects with a delayed vertical suplex, and then makes the cover.

HA: A timely bit of counter wrestling from Ross, Helms was starting to build up a dangerous head of steam.

Ross gets up and begins booting away on Marty Helms. He then drags up Helms by the waist and slings him out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Helms gets to his feet, Ross kicks him in the stomach and lifts Helms into the air, connecting with a gutbuster on this occassion. Ross makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............Kick out!

Helms once again gets the shoulder up off the mat. Xavier Ross places Helms into a front facelock, he hauls Marty Helms to his feet and crashes a series of knees into the face. Ross then lifts Helms high into the air before dropping him down to the canvas with a Brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Helms forces the shoulder up. Xavier Ross drags him to his feet and sets up for a powerbomb...

HE: Faith spotting his time to get involved!

Faith runs in and chopblocks Ross down to the canvas, forcing him to drop Helms down. Faith quickly picks up Helms and throws him down to the outside over the top rope. Faith spins around, Ross throws a clothesline that he ducks underneath and then connects with a pele kick.

Ross staggers around, Faith boots him in the stomach and then sends him down into the mat with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

HA: A non-stop pace to this match-up!

Faith applies an armbar hold on Ross. He drags him to his feet only for Ross to reverse the momentum with an Irish whip, sending Faith towards the ropes...

HE: Incredible innovation from Faith!

HA: Suicide dive down onto Helms.

Faith gets to his feet straight away and leaps onto the apron, Ross runs towards him only for Faith to use the ropes to springboard over the top of Ross into a sunset flip pin. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

Ross forces the shoulder up. The duo rise up simultaneously and Faith throws Ross down into the mat with an arm drag takedown. Ross rolls up, Faith fires in a stiff knife-edge chop to the chest. Ross jolts back, Faith proceeds to fire off a succession of chops that force Xavier Ross back into the corner.

Faith goes to the opposite corner before sprinting in, he connects with a shining wizard. Faith then grabs Ross by the head, running out of the corner and connecting with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Ross gets the shoulder up. Faith drags him to his feet in an armbar once again, this time hitting a short-arm clothesline. Faith goes to the top rope...

HA: Leap of...

HE: HELMS OUT OF NOWHERE!

Marty Helms leaps onto the apron and shoves Faith from the top rope, he lands in a crumpled head on the canvas. Helms goes up top himself...

HA: Diving headbutt!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Marty Helms drags him to his feet and throws Faith into the ropes. On the rebound, Helms scoops Faith up onto his shoulders and then drops him with a Samoan Drop. Helms makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Marty Helms stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise. He again throws him into the ropes, on this occassion he connects with a big double A Spinebuster on Faith. Helms step back into the corner, lining up Faith...

HA: BEHEADING!

HE: Vicious punt kick from Helms!

HA: That could finish this one!

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Faith manages to get the shoulder up. Helms drags him up and kicks Faith in the gut, he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: Faith about to come crashing BACK TO...

HA: Counter! Hurracanrana!

Marty Helms rolls up to his feet, Cameron Faith hits a scoop slam on Helms. Faith goes to the top rope...

HE: LEAP OF FAITH!

Ref: 1..........................2..................….Kick out!

Helms manages to get the shoulder up just in time. Faith stands waiting for him to rise, lining up his patented superkick, when Ross runs in behind Faith and takes him down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Ross lifts up Faith and drives him into the mat with a powerbomb, he covers.

Ref: 1..........................2....................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up. Ross lifts him to his feet and Irish whips the Scot towards the corner. Faith uses the momentum to spring back off the ropes and go for a reverse crossbody but Ross catches him across the chest. He hits a backbreaker, he then hits a further four backbreakers on Faith before making the cover.

HA: This match could go any way of three at the moment, all three wrestlers have come close.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Xavier Ross drags up Faith, he launches him into the ropes...

HE: THE AWAKENING!

Ref: 1...........................2.....................Helms breaks the pinfall!

HA: Helms saves his title belt.

Helms drag up Ross, he lifts Xavier onto his shoulders...

HE: BACK TO EARTH!

Ref: 1.............................2......................Kick out!

Ross is the one who gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Helms allows him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Ross reverses the momentum, sending Helms into the ropes. He counters with a huge spear on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1...........................2..................Kick out!

Marty Helms drags Ross to his feet and applies an abdominal stretch, only for Faith to run in...

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

Ref: 1..................................2......................Kick out!

Faith turns his attentions to Xavier Ross, He lifts up Ross, but he boots Faith in the stomach. Ross goes for a neckbreaker but Faith blocks...

HE: GHETTO BLASTER!

Ref: 1................................2.......................Kick out!

Ross gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Faith goes up to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: KNEES UP!

Ross lifts up Cameron Faith, he runs to the corner...

HA: LIGHT THE WAY!

Ross is about to go for the cover when Helms clears him out with a huge boot to the skull. Helms lifts up Faith and slings him into the ropes...

HE: LIGHTS OUT ELBOW!

Ref: 1................................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: A Champion's Instinct from Marty Helms!

Mike Bird: Here is your winner...…….and STILL 6CW TV Champion...……..Maaarrrrttttyyyy Heeeeeellllmmmmmsssssss!

HE: A clean sweep for the 400 tonight...

HA: The dominance continues....Helms was pushed all the way by Faith and Ross, two men who will go on to win championships in this company for sure.....but Marty Helms is still champion....what is next for the Last Outlaw?

HE: Sky is the limit....he can do whatever he wants....nobody can stop him....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:28 pm

*The camera cuts backstage to show JJ Johnson stood with Tim Allen as the crowd erupt into cheers…

TA: JJ, it’s been some time since you stepped into a 6CW ring, or any ring for that matter, can you tell us how you’re feeling?

JJ: For the first time in a long time, JJ Johnson gets to come home and do what he does best. Y’all be thinkin’ I’m nervous, hell you’d be wrong. I’m buzzin’, this is where JJ shines. And tonight, imma give back to the fans like only JJ knows how.

TA: It’s been a tense build up to this match, with many people behind the scenes feeling aggrieved at your place on the card, does that bother you at all?

JJ: Not a bit. See, this ain’ JJ’s choice. People need to be realistic. I’m one of, if not THE biggest draw in sports entertainment, and I’m one o’ the biggest draws in Hollywood. It’s a business. And y’all be forgettin’, Mike Hill be the one that gon’ an’ call ol’ JJ out. I didn’ come back here looking to step on no toes.

TA: You mention Mike Hill there, and safe to say he’s taken your return more personal than most. For someone you came up through the business, do you understand his grievance?

JJ: Listen man, haters gon’ hate. Mike Hill thinks this is some snub to his achievements. Hell no. I ain’ here to besmirch on what he done, playa? But you wanna come out here, an’ call JJ out, tryna make a name fo’ yoursel’, try an’ cash in on JJ, you damn sure imma respond.

I wanna make this clear fo’ e’rbody out there. I ain’ here fo’ no damn paycheck. I ain’ here fo’r no glorious finale an’ all the fans can pat ol’ JJ on the back and say ‘boy done good’. I’m here cause Mike Hill called ME out. Mike Hill wanted to step in the ring wi’ JJ Johnson. And Mike Hill made ‘dis personal. He be calling JJ out, ac’in’ like JJ sold out, like he forgot his roots. That ain’t right.

JJ ain’ never forgot where he came from. JJ ain’ never forgot all the boys in the back who be reppin’ this, day in, day out, 24 – 7, 365. Mike Hill has had one helluva career y’all. Now he wants that final name on his rap sheet…. JJ Johnson. And tonight, he in for a treat, cause JJ Johnson gon’ make him famous.

*The crowd pop big time as JJ nods in acknowledgement.

TA: JJ, thank you for your time, good luck tonight.

*Johnson shakes hands with Allen and walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:31 pm

Born in Fire VI
December 1st 2012
6WF Championship
Cassius Zhi (c) vs JJ Johnson

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: ZHI NAILED IT!

Ref: 1............................2................................3.Kick out!

RJ: WHAT?!

MW: NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY!

RJ: JJ JOHNSON KICKED OUT! I DON’T BELIEVE MY EYES!

MW: WHAT A MATCH!

RJ: He just will not be beaten!

Neither man can get to their feet immediately following the shockwave. They lay slumped as the crowd chant JJ Johnson’s name but Cassius Zhi is the man who is up to his feet first. The crowd boo as Zhi then goes to the top rope, they then erupt as JJ also gets to his feet.

JJ strides towards the corner and clambers up to the top rope to be stood alongside Zhi. The two start exchanging huge punches as they stand on the top rope. Zhi gets a slight advantage as JJ topples back slightly only for JJ to follow back in with a series of huge punches of his own.

RJ: This is very precarious for both men.

Zhi fires back off a headbutt, JJ then hits a headbutt of his own and carries on from there with some huge punches. The crowd pop as JJ then puts Cassius onto his shoulders.

MW: No JJ! Don’t do it! Don’t do it!

RJ: This is seriously dangerous. This, without exaggeration, could end the careers of these two great warriors, of these two great champions!

MW: He’s set up for it RJ...

RJ: OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

MW: THEY MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF! BAH GAWD WHAT A MOVE! WHAT A MOVE!

RJ: VIP EXPERIENCE FROM THE TOP ROPE!

MW: COVER!

Ref: 1..............................................2.............................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: YES! HE WINS! HE WINS! HE WINS! JJ JOHNSON WINS! JJ WINS!

MW: NEW WORLD CHAMPION! NEW WORLD CHAMPION! AMAZING FROM JJ and AMAZING FROM CASSIUS!

RJ: WHAT A MOVE! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FROM THE TOP ROPE! HE PUT IT ALL ON THE LINE AND IT CAME UP TRUMPS!

MW: THAT WAS FREAKING RIDICULOUS RJ! WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A MATCH!

RJ: WORTHY OF A BORN IN FIRE MAIN EVENT! And these fans certainly appreciate the winner of this match!

Mike Bird: ladies and gentleman...the WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY WAY OF PINFALL anddddd....your NEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...J....J.......JOHNSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

The crowd erupt with noise as JJ Johnson is announced the winner of the match, the referee rolls to the outside and takes the 6WF Title into the ring. Both men are still down on the mat...

RJ: Look at what this match has done to these two great competitors tonight Michael, neither can even get to their feet such was the effort they put in

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:42 pm

Main Event 1
6CW Championship
Handicap Ladder Match
Cerberus (c) vs Clarke James/Perfect Jack

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Born In Fire and what a show it has been this evening!

HE: Incredible from start to finish Harold, but there's still two more matches to go this evening and what a contest it is up next for you here.

HA: The 6CW World Championship is on the line but quite frankly, in one of the more bizarre match situations we've seen here in 6CW.

HE: It certainly is brother, there is a very real possibility that by the end of this match-up we could have a joint world champion.

HA: Something that is practically unheard of, well it unheard of actually.

HE: But for that to happen, Clarke James and Perfect Jack will have to make their way past one of the most dominant champions this company has ever seen.

HA: But there is one thing that might just even it up...

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is a HANDICAP LADDER MATCH FOR THE 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!

Introducing first...THE CHALLENGERS...AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 474lbs...THE TEAM OF PERFECT JACK AND CLARKE JAMES!!

"I am perfection" blares out through the speakers, and this is quickly blended into "Blind Faith" as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage, followed closely by his tag team partner Clarke James. The pair walk down the ramp, tagging the fans hands and touching some of the ladders as they approach the ring.

HA: While it would be unheard of to have a joint world champion, it's actually something that they've achieved together before.

HE: That's right, they've held singles titles as a duo before. Initially, that was a somewhat uneasy relationship but now these two have grown to become accustomed to each other and the closest of friends.

Ring Announcer: AND NOW...from Deadman's Corner and weighing in at 275lbs...the REIGNING...DEFENDING...6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORRRLLLDDDD....CERBERRUSSSSSS!

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, the 6CW title draped over his shoulders. He walks down to the ring, climbing up the steel steps and then in over the top rope.

HA: What a huge test this is for Cerberus, but perhaps a test that he has brought upon himself when he made an enemy out of these two at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: Cerberus doesn't care who he makes an enemy of, be it one, two, three people...he backs his own ability and with his track record, who can blame him?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the contest off, Cerberus stands in one corner of the ring while Clarke James and Perfect Jack stare across at him. Cerberus looks as if he's going to make a move to the outside to grab a ladder and is quickly converged upon by Clarke James and Perfect Jack.

James and Jack start pummeling away on the world champion, punches and kicks flying in. Cerberus uses all of his strength to pop up and shove both of James and Perfect Jack backwards. Clarke James is the first man up to his feet and Cerberus takes him down with a huge boot to the skull. Cerberus steps over the top rope and goes down to the outside, he picks up the first ladder that he sees and rolls it into the ring.

HA: Cerberus bringing the first ladder into the contest.

HE: The numbers are against him, Cerberus needs to use the environment and the weapons available to him to his advantage and even things up.

HA: But of course, they're still there for James and Perfect Jack too.

Cerberus steps back into the ring, he picks up the ladder but Perfect Jack manages to grab a hold of the ladder. Him and Cerberus engage in some back and forth with the ladder, trying to get use of the weapon. Suddenly Jack releases the ladder and Cerberus looks on surprised, only for Clarke James to come sprinting in, he leaps into the air and dropkicks the ladder into the face of Cerberus.
James picks up Cerberus, he fires in a series of right hands to the face. Cerberus falls into the ropes, James goes for a boot to the gut. Cerberus grabs it, but James quickly counters by leaping into the air and cracking an enzaguri kick into the side of the head. James then walks over to his partner and helps him up.

HE: There is one goal for James and Jack here, that's to take Cerberus out of the equation as quickly as possible, grab that title and get the hell out of here.

Perfect Jack and Clarke James start booting away on the head of the grounded Cerberus. They then pick up the world champion, Perfect Jack lifts him into the air and connects with an atomic drop. Clarke James follows this up by bouncing off the ropes and taking Cerberus down with a spinning heel kick to the head.

Cerberus is placed into an armbar by Perfect Jack while Clarke James picks up the ladder that was brought into the ring earlier. He sets it up and begins climbing...

HA: James making an early grab for the belt!

HE: Cerberus having none of it.

Cerberus has got to his feet, he frees himself from the armbar and then picks up Jack, hurling him into the ladder forcing it to fall and James with it. Cerberus picks up Perfect Jack, he throws him into the ropes and then drops him with a clothesline. Perfect Jack rolls to his feet, Cerberus bench presses him into the air and then driving him down into the canvas with a Samoan Drop.

Perfect Jack rolls to the corner, Cerberus begins pummeling away on him with hard right hands down into the top of the head. Cerberus drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he then nails a big powerslam in the middle of the ring. Cerberus goes to the outside and brings another ladder into the match-up.

Cerberus sets up the ladder in the corner, he grabs Perfect Jack by the head and then flings him face-first into the ladder. Cerberus drags Jack back from the ladder and then Irish whips him into the ladder once more. Cerberus then runs in, nailing a big stinger splash with Jack pressed up against the ladder.

Perfect Jack slumps against the ladder, Cerberus returns to the 2nd ladder that is already in the ring. He positions it under the title belt before beginning to make his way up.

HA: James with the interception!

HE: It's one thing spotting Cerberus climbing the ladder, it's another thing getting him off there.

James runs off the ropes, he hits a forearm to the back but Cerberus continues to climb. James bounces off the ropes and hits a 2nd forearm into the back. James then starts climbing up the ladder on the same side as Cerberus, he hits a series of forearms, elbows and headbutts into the back of the head.

Clarke James grabs Cerberus by the waist and then manages to haul him down from the ladder. Cerberus bounces off the ropes, James leaps off the ladder and takes him down with a flying tornado DDT.

With Cerberus down on the canvas, James walks over to his tag partner Perfect Jack and helps him to his feet. The pair stride over towards Cerberus, the pair start booting away on the head and abdomen of Cerberus. Jack and James pick up Cerberus, they drive the head of Cerberus down into one of the rungs on the ladder. Clarke James then boots the head of Cerberus down into the rung, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a dropkick into the back of the head.

Jack applies an armbar hold, which Cerberus quickly counters by getting to his feet. He tries a hip toss but Jack blocks, he then counters with a hip toss of his own. Cerberus gets to his feet, he swings wildly at PJ who ducks and quickly pulls Cerberus down into a backbreaker. He follows this with a snap DDT.

Clarke James takes over, he hits a series of knees down into the back of the head. James then folds the ladder up before holding it over his head and then dropping it down onto Cerberus. James then pushes the ladder aside, and then hits a further succession of stomps down into the gut.

HA: James and Jack working the numbers game perfectly so far.

James and Perfect Jack drag Cerberus towards the ladder that has been set up in the corner. The pair then lift Cerberus into the air before hitting a double snap suplex into the ladder. Cerberus writhes in pain, James signals for Perfect Jack to set the ladder back up and get climbing.

HE: Perfect Jack making a play for the championship.

Perfect Jack begins climbing the ladder while Cerberus is pressed up against the ladder by James, who has a boot pressed against his throat. Perfect Jack climbs further up the ladder as Cerberus drives a series of double axe handle blows to the top of James' leg, forcing him to release the hold.

James runs back in at Cerberus, but he manages to counter with a back body into the ladder. Cerberus strides towards the ladder, he scoops Perfect Jack onto his shoulders and then walks towards the corner, where he powerbombs Jack firmly into the turnbuckles.

The world champion leaves Jack in the corner, returning his focus to Clarke James. Cerberus drags up James and fires in a series of big European Uppercuts. He then launches James across the ring into the opposite corner, Cerberus runs in and levels James with a big boot to the head.

Cerberus then picks up Clarke James, he slings him over his shoulders and then runs to the corner, lawn-darting James into the ladder in the opposite corner again. Cerberus drags James away from the ladder, hitting a series of big knees up into the abdomen. He then lifts Clarke James into the air...

HA: Setting up for the Crucifix Powerbomb!

HE: Perfect Jack to the rescue!

Jack is up to his feet, he extends his hand, James grabs a hold and Jack pulls James away from Cerberus. The monster turns around, James and Jack leap into the air, hitting a double enzaguri kick to the head. Cerberus falls into the ropes, James folds the ladder up as Perfect Jack throws him across the ring. On the rebound, James drives the ladder into the abdomen of Cerberus.

He lurches forward, James and Jack then grab the ladder together and slam it down into the back of the world champion. He falls to the canvas, Jack and James once again start working him over with boots and punches. Perfect Jack quickly clambers onto Cerberus, pummeling him at short distance with some stiff looking punches to the head. He is forced to roll away by the ref.

Cerberus gets to his feet, Perfect Jack sharply kicks him in the gut and hits more punches across the back this time. He manages to lift Cerberus into the air long enough to deliver an inverted atomic drop, he follows this up by running the ropes and planting Cerberus face-first into the mat with a fame-asser.

CJ then takes over from his tag partner, he lifts up Cerberus and throws him into the ropes. He follows that up with a scoop slam, Clarke James then goes to the top rope. CJ stands waiting for Cerberus to rise before flying off and taking Cerberus down with a big flying clothesline.

The pair pick up Cerberus and back him into the ropes, James and Perfect Jack then bounce off the ropes...

HA: Looking to take Cerberus out of the ring...

HE: BIG DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!

HA: FROM CERBERUS!

HE: He needed that!

Cerberus explodes out of the ropes and takes down both men. The first thing Cerberus does is to pick up Clarke James, scooping him up under the shoulder and then throwing him down over the top rope into one of the ladder lay flat on the outside.

He turns back towards Perfect Jack, he throws a couple of right hands but Cerberus walks straight through him and takes down Jack with a huge uppercut to the chin. Cerberus then grabs Perfect Jack by the waist and launches him into the ladder in the corner with a belly to belly suplex.

Jack writhes in pain, Cerberus grabs the ladder and lays it out flat on the canvas. He then picks up Perfect Jack and slams him into the ladder. He then rests Jack's body in between the two sides of ladder before repeatedly slamming one down onto the stomach of Jack. Cerberus leaves the ladder over Jack, he goes down to the outside and brings in another as the other is out of commission after the attack on Jack. Cerberus sets the ladder up and begins to climb it...

HA: Clarke James back into the match!

CJ gets to his feet, he climbs onto the ring apron and then springboards his way onto the ladder. He meets Cerberus at the top and begins to pummel away on the head of the champion, forcing him down a few rungs. James climbs down over the top of the ladder so he's on the same side as Cerberus.

James boots away on the head of Cerberus, eventually forcing him to drop down off the ladder. James then leaps off the ladder, going for a crossbody block on Cerberus...

HE: Cerberus catches him!

Cerberus catches James across the chest, he delivers a backbreaker. Cerberus then hits a second backbreaker, dropping him to the mat. Perfect Jack has rolled away from the ladder to the corner, Cerberus picks up James and throws him off the ropes, on the rebound Cerberus nails a sidewalk slam down on the ladder.

James writhes in pain, he stumbles up to his feet and Cerberus grabs him by the throat. He lifts him into the air, walking towards the corner and chokeslamming James into the turnbuckles. Cerberus grabs James by the throat, choking him out against the turnbuckle.

Clarke James staggers forward out of the corner, Cerberus lifts him into the air and delivers a knee-drop brainbuster. Cerberus then begins to climb up the ladder, but Perfect Jack is there to intercept. He climbs up the same side of the ladder as Cerberus and throws him back to the canvas.

HA: Every time Cerberus make a move for the title, one of James or Jack is there to stop him.

Perfect Jack then starts climbing the ladder himself, but Cerberus is up and he grabs Jack by placing his arms behind his back, he then throws Perfect Jack down into the canvas with a Tiger Suplex. Cerberus then drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders and then goes to the middle of the ring, hitting a Death Valley Driver onto the ladder.

Cerberus throws that ladder away, he then goes to the outside and brings in another ladder. He sets that up in the corner, he locks in a chicken-wing hold on Perfect Jack. He drags him to his feet, he then hits an inverted Death Bell's Toll on Jack, using the ladder rather than his knee to execute the gutbuster element of the move.

HE: Cerberus showing that vicious side to him we saw way back in the days of the Xtreme division.

Cerberus hits a couple of big forearm smashes to Jack for good measure before returning to the ladder in the middle of the ring. Once again, he starts to scale the ladder...

HA: JAMES AGAIN!

Clarke James grabs the leg of Cerberus and pulls him down from the ladder, the duo begin exchanging punches and Cerberus uses his size to gain the advantage. He throws CJ into the ropes and on the rebound, flapjacks him into the standing ladder. Cerberus folds that ladder up, and then lifts James into the air, nailing a vicious powerbomb down on the ladder.

Instead of going to climb another ladder, Cerberus chooses to go up to the top rope.

HA: Cerberus going high risk...

HE: LEG DROP!

HA: JACK MOVED JAMES! HE SAVED JAMES!

HE: CERBERUS STRAIGHT THROUGH THE LADDER!

Jack and James lay on the canvas for a few moments, James slaps Jack on the chest repeatedly and thanks him. The pair get to their feet, they stomp down on Cerberus for a few moments. They throw out the broken ladder, and then pick up the one ladder from the corner.

James goes to the outside and throws in a couple of ladders then a huge looking ladder. James and Jack pick up a couple of the regular sized ladders, driving them down into the abdomen of Cerberus. James and Jack then begin to pile the ladders on top of Cerberus. The duo then go to opposite top ropes...

HA: What have these two got in mind?

HE: I don't know Harold, but I think we both know it won't end well!

HA: It's high risk, let's see if it is high reward for these two.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:45 pm

HE: The prize at the end is the biggest of them all Harold, the World Championship!

HA: OH MY GOD!!!

HE: DOUBLE FROG SPLASH!

HA: DOUBLE FROG SPLASH ONTO THE LADDERS ONTO CERBERUS!

Cerberus is left in a heap under the ladders, while Clarke James and Perfect Jack writhe around on the canvas, clutching at their abdomens.

HE: What a huge risk these two just took!

HA: The question is, has it caused just as much damage to them as it has to Cerberus?

HE: You can't keep Cerberus down Harold, it is worth the risk to do something like that.

James and Jack roll out under the bottom ropes, still clutching at their waists. They shuffle around to be in front of the announce table, the duo hold each other's heads and smile at each other. They slap hands, before grabbing onto the table. They begin to pull themselves up using the table, before leaning on each other as they recuperate some energy.

Eventually, Perfect Jack and Clarke James roll into the ring. They pick up a couple of the ladders that had been laid onto Cerberus, they slowly but surely pop the ladders open and up. The pair nod to each other before slowly, wearily climbing up the ladder...

HA: Moving at a snail's pace up those ladders.

HE: But it could be fast enough Harold! Those titles could be just a minute or so away from James and Jack.

HA: We may well have a joint world champion, something that is practically unheard of.

HE: Oh my god, I can not believe what I'm seeing! How is Cerberus even moving?

Amongst the wreckage of ladders, legs and arms can be seen flailing away and before long it becomes obvious that Cerberus is managing to squirm his way out of the ladders. James and Jack stop in their tracks mid way up their own ladders as Cerberus crawls towards the ropes and pulls himself up slowly.

HA: Clarke James and Perfect Jack are shocked.

HE: And look at the size of the ladder that Cerberus is grabbing!

HA: It's that huge ladder which James threw into the ring!

Cerberus props up the ladder in between those of James and Jack, he begins to climb it as Jack and James discover a second burst of energy to try and clamber their way to the top of the ladder and the championship belt.

HE: They aren't going to get there in time!

Cerberus manages to get equal footing with Clarke James and Perfect Jack. The pair start fighting it out with Cerberus on the ladder. James and Jack get the initial advantage over Cerberus, but he soon fires back with some elbows to the head of Clarke James.

Jack manages to grab the arm of Cerberus, and Clarke James then grabs the other one. However, this does seem to momentarily wobble James, Perfect Jack quickly releases the arm of Cerberus to grab CJ and steady him on the ladder.

HA: What incredible teamwork from these two!

This gives Cerberus an opening, he starts pummelling away on the head of Perfect Jack while simultaneously flinging some elbows back into Clarke James for good measure. Cerberus fully focuses on Jack for a few moments, hitting some headbutts. He then turns to James, he begins punching away on him with big right hands.

Cerberus continues with the huge punches on James, and his ladder starts toppling once again.

HE: Jack again saving his team-mate!

HA: But now a real opening for Cerberus!

Jack reaches over to grab the ladder of James and steady it, but this gives Cerberus an opening. He pummels both of their heads on the top of the ladders, he then places a hand around the throats of Clarke James and Perfect Jack...

HE: OH MY GOD!

HA: DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

HE: FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

HE: LEAVING A TRAIL OF WRECKAGE ONCE AGAIN!

HA: AND NOW CERBERUS GRABS THE TITLE BELT!

HE: CERBERUS RETAINS!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the end of the match-up and the crowd are on their feet, the noise in the arena is incredible as they try to take in everything that they have just witnessed.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match and STILLLLLLLL 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONNNNNN OF THE WOOOORRLLDDDDD...CERBERRRUSSSSSSS!

HA: What an incredible match that was!

HE: Unbelievable Harold! I still can't quite believe all that I just witnessed. How has that happened?

HA: Cerberus is still the champion, he retains the title belt in a handicap ladder match. What an amazing achievement, what a champion!

HE: But what a test Harold. Clarke James and Perfect Jack were unbelievable in there tonight, they put everything on the line. What about that double frog splash onto the ladders?

HA: But how about the fact that Cerberus managed to recuperate from that to climb the biggest of ladders, to win an exchange of punches a stride those ladders and then launch them off with a double chokeslam! Unreal.

HE: That's why he's the champion Harold, that's why he's one of the most dominant champion we've ever seen in 6CW, EWF, 6WF...I'm not sure I've ever seen someone quite like this man.

*Cerberus sits atop of the ladder for a few moments, clutching his title belt to his chest. He then lifts the title belt high above his head in one hand as he makes his way slowly down the ladder.

Cerberus reaches the bottom of the ladder, he then climbs out of the ring and slowly drops to the outside. He holds the title belt in the air as he walks up the ramp to the back. The camera than pans to Perfect Jack and Clarke James who are beginning to stir.

HA: A monumental effort from these two this evening, an incredible performance!

HE: It wasn't quite enough but that shouldn't take anything away from these two, drink in this ovation guys, they've earned it.

Clarke James shuffles over towards Jack who is propping himself up against the ropes. James nods to Jack and slowly, the two men manage to drag themselves to their feet using the ropes. They walk towards the middle of the ring, shaking their heads as they look up at Cerberus heading to the back.

They turn to each other, smile and then embrace in the middle of the ring. The crowd pop even more as they separate, before holding each other's arms aloft and pointing to one another as Born In Fire goes to a commercial.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:47 pm

Born in Fire VII
December 17th 2013
Re-Genesis vs Church of Hero

Dicey Reilly quickly starts stomping away on the head of Clarke James. He then lifts up the former European Champion, he then throws a flurry of right and lefts at the head of James before whipping him hard to the corner. Dicey sprints in and nails a stinger splash.

He then starts beating down on James with punches to the stomach and head, the speed and power of the punches are like that of a champion boxer.

MW: Reilly is absolutely unloading on James here!

Dicey then goes to whip James out of the corner, he reverses the momentum...

RJ: MARSHALL LAW! MURDOCH WITH KICK!

MW: THAT’S FINISHED MARSHALL THOUGH!

Murdoch collapses to the mat in agony, clutching at his right knee in pain. James leans over to check on him, Steel is up and he turns James around. He boots him in the gut and goes for the Blade Cutter but James counters with a back body drop.

James drops to the floor and tries to lock in the Blind Faith but Steel wriggles and writhes free of the attempted submission hold. He gets up to his feet as does James, Steel throws a clothesline that CJ ducks. He scoops Steel onto his shoulders...SAMOAN DROP!

Steel is on the canvas. James then stands over the Re-Genesis man, waiting for him to rise. Steel claws at James to get to his feet, James grabs him...

RJ: YES!

MW: FAITHLESS!

RJ: THAT’S IT! IT HAS TO BE!

Ref: 1.........................................2................................................................3!

RJ: IT’S OVER! IT’S OVER!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: CLARKE JAMES HAS WON IT! THE COH HAS WON IT! DANNY MCGRAW HAS WON IT!

RJ: 6WF HAS WON HERE TONIGHT MICHAEL, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT! THIS IS A WIN FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD!

MW: WHAT A MATCH! UNEBELIEVABLE CONTEST!

RJ: LISTEN TO THE NOISE FROM THIS CROWD, THEY ARE GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

MW: JAMES AND MURDOCH HAVE ETCHED THEIR NAME IN 6WF FOLKLORE FOREVER!

RJ: 6WF IS SAVED!

MW: THERE HAVE BEEN COUNTLESS BATTLES BETWEEN WALKER AND MCGRAW, BETWEEN RE-GENESIS AND TEAM 6WF BUT THIS WAS THE DEFINING BATTLE! THIS WAS THE ONE THAT MATTERED MOST!

RJ: 6WF HAS WON THE WAR MICHAEL! IT LOST SOME VALUABLE FOOT SOLDIERS ALONG THE WAY, IT LOST SOME BATTLES BUT IT HAS COME BACK EVEN STRONGER!

Clarke James is slowly up to his feet, he beats his chest a few times and the crowd cheer him loudly. He then goes over to Murdoch, who is still in great pain. James helps him to his feet, signalling for Murdoch to lean on his shoulder. The two embrace in the centre of the ring to a huge pop, and the cheer gets even louder as some familiar faces step out onto the stage.

RJ: IT’S OBVIOUS TO SEE WHO THE LOCKER-ROOM WANTED TO WIN THIS MATCH!

Keith Leone, Mr Kenty, Vortex, Johnny Oko, Cameron Faith, Blue Dragon, James McManus, Rasta, Xeres, Vladdy Spencer and countless others make their way down to the ring. They are all back-slapping Murdoch and James, they then lift them onto their shoulders.

RJ: 6WF has been saved by Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James, I can’t think of a better way to leave you than that!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:49 pm

*Mike Hill is stood backstage, jumping up and down on the spot, as he stands alongside Tim Allen.

TA: Mike, you are just moments away from the Main Event of Born In Fire, where you face off against JJ Johnson. How are you feeling?

MH: Confident Tim. Mike Hill is happy Tim. Mike Hill is happy that he's going to finally expose JJ Johnson to the world as a fraud, as a man quite simply not capable of lacing Mike Hill's boots.

TA: Do you have any final message for JJ and his legion of fans? You've certainly been taking some hate on Twitter in recent days.

MH: Do you think Mike Hill really gives a damn about what those jumped up little fanboys have to say about Mike Hill? Let's face it, if they're fans of JJ and his films, then clearly there is something wrong in their heads to begin with.

But yes, Mike Hill does have a message. When JJ Johnson is laid flat on his back on the canvas, having just been pinned 1.2.3. When his fans are sat in the front row in tears, when his son wants to stay at home instead of going to school because of what happened to his dad at Born In Fire, when the beautiful Brandi starts to draw up the divorce papers after seeing her husband humiliated by a real man then just remember this...

Mike Hill told you this would happen.

*Hill walks off towards ringside as the crowd boo

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:51 pm

Born in Fire VIII
December 7th 2014
6WF Undisputed Championship
The Saint (c) vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson

RJ: PATRICKS NEARLY WON IT WITH SAINT'S OWN MOVE!

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he sets up for Enigma Bomb but The Saint uses his size advantage to back body drop Patricks to the canvas. Patricks rolls up to his feet, he runs at Saint who attempts a spinebuster but Patricks counters with a DDT. He quickly locks in a Boston Crab on The Saint...

MW: He's going for the submission!

RJ: Patricks going for the win by submission...

MW: ADAMSON!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1....................................2...................................

MW: THREE COUNT! THAT WAS A THREE REFEREE!

RJ: NO HE KICKED OUT MICHAEL! JUST IN TIME!

Max lifts up Chris Patricks, he slings him over his shoulders setting up for the cyclone but Patricks counters with a Tornado DDT. He goes to the corner, slowly climbing to the top rope....

MW: Here it comes....

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: KNEES UP FROM ADAMSON!

Patricks writhes in pain, staggering around the ring into the path of The Saint who has just stirred to his feet...

RJ: RKO! RKO!

MW: SAINT'S GOING TO WIN IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

RJ: PATRICKS SHOVED HIM AWAY!

MW: YES!

RJ: ADAMSON! ADAMSON, ADAMSON!

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Patricks runs at Max to try and stop him covering Saint...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

RJ: TWO GORES IN A ROW!

MW: COVER SAINT! COVER HIM!

Max hooks the leg of Saint...

Ref: 1............................................2..................................................................3!

MW: YES!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

MW: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THIS IS AMAZING!

RJ: MAX ADAMSON HAS DONE IT! MAX ADAMSON IS THE CHAMPION!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and youurrrrr NEEWWWWWW 6WF UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOORRRRRLDDDDDDDDDDDD...MAXXXXXXX AAAADDDDAAMMMSSSSONNNNNN!

MW: HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! THIS IS GREAT!

RJ: MAX IS CHAMPION ONCE AGAIN!

MW: HE DESERVES THIS RJ! THIS WAS THE RIGHTFUL OUTCOME OF THE MATCH!

RJ: HE'S NOW TWO TIME CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, HE IS WALKING OUT OF THE BORN IN FIRE MAIN EVENT AS THE CHAMPION OF THIS COMPANY!

MW: HE'S EARNED THIS RJ! MAX ADAMSON IS BACK AS CHAMPION, WHAT A WAY FOR BORN IN FIRE TO END!

Adamson is slumped on his knees in the middle of the ring, the crowd are booing him loudly as the referee passes the Undisputed Title belt to him. Adamson clutches the championship close to his chest, his head bowed for a few moments.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:53 pm

Main Event
Mike Hill vs JJ Johnson

HA: Can you feel the electricity in the air, brother...

HE: This place is at fever pitch....

HA: Manchester has played host to one of the best 6CW PPV's I can ever remember but we are not done....no sir, it is time for our main event......it's been fourteen months since we saw JJ Johnson in a 6CW ring....

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: There aren't many superstars in this business who can generate an atmosphere like this....

HE: Shame these people are going to witness the demise of a great here tonight......they might be here for JJ but all they'll see is him humiliated by Mike Hill...

"Next Big Thing" crashes through the speakers and the crowd begin to boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage. Pyrotechnics erupt into the air as Hill smirks at the reaction of the crowd, motioning for them to give him more...

HE: These people have no respect, Mike Hill has been the consummate professional for ten years, never missed a day, never turned his back....and this is the way they treat him....

HA: And that is how all this started, because Mike Hill believes he deserves more respect....three world title reigns, multiple tag team title runs. Hardcore, Internet, TV, International....Mike Hill has held nearly every championship in this industry.....but these fans do not warm to him, they never really have....I think his attitude has something to do with that...

HE: Well tonight they'll have no choice... He'll make them respect him once he's finished with JJ Johnson....this will be Mike Hill's crowning night, from here he'll ascend to the top....a win here and Alex Walker will have no choice but to grant him a shot at Cerberus for the world title...

Hill continues to mock the crowd and bask in their hate as he climbs up the steel steps and then vaults into the ring. Deafening "JJ" chants continue to ring all around the Manchester Arena...

HA: I think the roof might just come off this place in a moment...

"Na....na,na na, ...Wait 'Til I Get My Money Right".......

*Crowd pop

The lights in the arena drop out to full darkness and then the all too familiar electric blue spotlight begins to whirl around the arena, coming to settle on the front of the stage. "Remember the name" then booms out into the air as the noise level goes up another notch...

HA: 6WF Hall of Famer...soon to be 6CW Hall of Famer....arguably the most complete and loved superstar in the history of professional wrestling.....ladies and gentlemen JJ Johnson is back.....listen to this noise...

Every single fan in the arena is on their feet as JJ Johnson comes marching out onto the stage, dressed in the red, white and blue of his home nation. JJ pounds his chest and nods his head appreciation of the reception he is being afforded before raising his arm in the trademark Coalition salute....

HE: He doesn't deserve this reception....he comes and goes as he pleases, he treats this place like a hotel...

HA: JJ Johnson forever will be about this industry, he doesn't have to be here week in, week out to prove that to anyone....his record and his commitment in front of and behind the scenes speak for itself....he has built one hell of a legacy and that is why these people hold him in such high esteem....he put 6WF on the map, he trailblazed, he made history....and he has always made time for the fans, he knows how important they are...

JJ takes his time as he makes his way down the ramp, making sure to stop and interact with every fan around the ringside area. He then climbs up onto turnbuckle and stares down at Mike Hill, who returns the glare...

HA: These two entered 6WF in the same year, barely a month apart....their careers have run side by side for ten years without every truly overlapping, which is quite incredible....but here tonight they stand on a stage where the both of them have made so much history....

HE: Ten years and barely a singles match between them....but no fear because tonight that'll all be cleared up, Mike Hill is going to prove once and for all who the dominant force is....he's the one who should have been Mr 6WF.....he deserves the accolades and adulation.....and tonight he is going to take it all...JJ can have the fanfare but he won't get the result...

JJ removes his hooded top and then leaps into the ring to join Hill, the referee stepping between them to keep them separated. Hill is smirking at JJ and trash talking, JJ just continues to stare a hole in his foe...

HA: Two weeks ago Mike Hill brutally assaulted JJ Johnson, ploughed him through a table and left him in a heap......

HE: And that is just the beginning, it is about to get so much worse for the Franchise...

The chants for "JJ" continue to ring all around the arena as the referee checks both men over for concealed weapons and then reads through his expectations for the upcoming fight. He orders both men back to their corners and then signals for the bell...

HA: Big fight feel here in Manchester.....main event of Born in Fire.....Mike Hill.....JJ Johnson.......here, we, go...

Hill shoots JJ a grin and a "are you ready?" as they circle each other and then they launch into a lockup. JJ quickly overpowers his man and pushes him back to the ropes, Hill grabbing the top one to force the break....

HA: Hill is going to do anything and everything to get the advantage in this one...

The referee backs JJ off and the combatants begin circling again. They go into a second lockup and once more JJ forces Hill back, Hill grabbing hold of the ropes to initiate a break in proceedings...

HA: Cmon now...

HE: JJ doesn't get specialist treatment inside those ropes, he has to adhere to the same rules as everyone else...

JJ looks a little disgruntled as he is backed into the centre. Hill looks as cocky as ever as they circle of a third time and then on this attempted lockup he pumps forward with a surprise kick toward JJ's gut...

HA: JJ knew what was coming...

The crowd cheer as JJ catches Hill's foot and winks at him before spinning him around and he drops him with an almighty right hand. Hill gets back up, clutching his jaw, and JJ backs him onto the ropes with heavy punches to the body and then slams an uppercut through the guard that snaps Hill's head back...

HA: Johnson's striking is second to none, that has never changed....in fact his skills have only grown from his time as a pro boxer....10-0 by last check....

HE: I heard the UFC wanted him...

HA: I wouldn't rule it out...

JJ grabs Hill's arm and sends him off the ropes before dropping him with a back elbow on the comeback. Hill gets to his feet and JJ hits another hook to the body before sending Hill across the ring with an overhead belly to belly...

HA: JJ performing like he never went away...

HE: Calm down, the match has barely begun...

JJ beckons Hill back up and tries to lift him onto his shoulders but Hill responds with an eye rake, drawing boos from the audience. He then lifts JJ into an inverted atomic drop and wipes him out with a spinning heel kick...

HE: Just.Like.That

HA: Had to break the rules in order to gain the upper hand...

Hill brushes off his shoulder and then lands a standing shooting star...................1......................2.............kickout. He slaps JJ around the head before dragging him up into a snap suplex. Hill taunts the crowd as he reaches his feet...

HE: Hill will make these people respect him...

HA: Hasn't worked in ten years, not sure it's gonna change now....

Hill stomps down on Johnson before bouncing off the ropes and returns with a punt to the ribs. He grabs JJ's arm and then rolls into a mahistrol cradle...................1....................2..........shoulder up!

HA: Hill hasn't taken a break in ten years....he isn't going to be feeling the ring rust that JJ is, that's for sure...

HE: And that will be the difference....JJ can't just flit in and out and expect to be able to hang with someone like Mike Hill...

They get back up and Hill looks for a dropkick but JJ catches his legs and drops him down to the mat. Johnson falls back into a catapult that sends Hill into the corner, only for MH to land on the ropes....

HE: Crossbody....Hill's quicker to everything...

Hill twists off the ropes and takes JJ down again...................1......................2............kickout. They get up and Hill boots JJ in the gut before scooping him onto his shoulders....

HA: He's not, the disrespect here...

HE: Brilliant.....VIP...

JJ prevents his own finisher being used on him and he scrambles off Hill's back and nails a tremendous dragon suplex in response. Both men are hurting and they take their time to get up....Hill looks for a forearm smash but JJ blocks it and rattles off a three punch combo of his own before sending Hill off the ropes...

HE: Vaulted it...

HA: BUT NOT THAT!

Hill leaps over JJ's attempted backdrop and sprints off the opposite ropes, only to return into a release snap spinebuster. JJ motions for Hill to get to his feet and he scoops him into his arms...

HA: Emerald Fusion!

.........shoulder up!

HE: Phew...

HA: Hill realising who he's in there with now....JJ may have been away for 15 months but he is still one of the greatest ever...

JJ grabs Hill by the head and tries to flip him onto a powerbomb but Hill counters with a falling hurricanrana. They get back up and Hill nails a dropsault, felling JJ onto his backside, and then climbs out onto the apron...

HA: What's he planning here?

HE: OH YES!

Hill vaults back in and lands a crunching low dropkick to his seated opponent.................1..........................2.............JJ just pushes his shoulder off the mat. Hill demands the referee count quicker and then he springs onto the ropes again...

HA: LIONSAULT!

Hill crashes down on JJ's chest and hooks both legs...........1
.....3!

HE: Yes...

HA: Mike Hill is finding out how difficult it is to put JJ away...

The crowd cheer as JJ throws his shoulder off the mat, causing another cry of fury from Hill. Hill lands several right hands to JJ and then he heads for the corner and climbs up....

HE: Johnson is just making this worse on himself...

HA: SAY WHAT?

The Manchester Arena erupts as JJ is up, sprinting across the ring, and straight up the turnbuckle to deliver an almighty overhead suplex on Hill. They both crash down heavily and then they get to their feet, JJ delivers a sharp kick to the gut...

HA: ACCESS...

Hill puts the brakes on the stunner and shoves JJ, chest-first, into the turnbuckle before dragging him back around into a fisherman's suplex....

HE: POKER PLEX!

HA: Homage to Hill's former mentor....

..........thr-kickout!

HA: So close but still Johnson will not be kept down....

HE: Hill can't believe it...

Hill slaps his hand against the canvass three times and stares at the referee with dismay. He gets to his feet again and he shouts for JJ to stand...

HE: Keep it cool, Mike....you've got this.....OVER THE HILL!

Hill tries to pull JJ into the "Diamond dust" but Johnson sits down into a jawbreaker that rocks Hill back into the corner. JJ gets back to his feet and he sprints in but Hill spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top. JJ staggers back as Hill climbs high and soars off....

HA: DIVINE FORCE....NOW JJ WITH THE TRIBUTE!

Johnson catches Hill on his shoulders and he ploughs him into the mat with the sit-down powerbomb...
..........Hill's turn to kick out!

HA: Both these men showing serious grit here tonight.....this crowd being treat to one hell of a main event...

HE: It's Born in Fire, what do you expect.....

HA: This event meant so much to 6WF....and two of their greatest ever superstars are putting on a show...

JJ wipes a bead of sweat from his forehead as he pulls himself up. He stalks Hill, who is on shaky legs, and then he scoops him up on his shoulders....

HA: VIP....

Hill kicks his legs and he scrambles off the back of JJ's shoulders and nails a backstabber. Hill drags himself to the corner and he makes his way up the turnbuckle once again....

HE: HE GOT HIM!

Hill front flips into a sensational 450 splash and he crashes down on JJ with serious impact......................1.......................2...................3!

HA: He didn't.....he can't.....JJ Johnson doesn't have any quit in him...

Hill just sits in disbelief as the referee tells him it was only a two count once again. He pulls himself up to his feet once again and spits down next to JJ before dragging his opponent up...

HA: Mike Hill might just be one move away here....one move from one of the biggest wins of his career......

HE: I can feel it.....OVER THE...

JJ spins out and he kicks Hill in the stomach before planting him with a thunderous DDT. The crowd then roar as JJ kicks up on his feet and he heads for the corner...

HA: JJ feeling it here, he's drawing on the energy of this sell out crowd....

HE: He has no business up there...

HA: JJ's won some of his highest profile matches in this manner.....SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off as JJ takes to the skies and launches down at Hill, only for the Malvern man to roll aside at the final moment and send Johnson crashing in a heap to the floor. JJ clutches his chest as he stumbles back to his feet....

HE: ROCK BOTTOM!

HA: Another throwback to one of Hill's tag team partners....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:54 pm

............3!

HE: What does it take?

JJ kicks out just in time and immediately he rolls from the ring to regain some composure. Hill is up and he quickly sprints to the ropes before diving out and tackles JJ to the floor on the outside. Hill smirks at the jeers of the audience and then holds JJ's head to the camera...

Hill: You call this the greatest ever?

Hill drags JJ to the ring and he throws him back in. He then drags himself onto the apron and planchas back in across the chest of Johnson. JJ is in a lot of pain as he staggers back up and into Hill's path....

HE: Here we go....YES!
Hill swipes JJ's feet and then he succeeds in twisting him over onto his stomach, pressing his knee to the spine of his opponent and synching in the liontamer. The crowd are booing and JJ is yelling in pain as Hill cranks up the pressure...

HE: Fifteen months ago we watched JJ Johnson tap out to O'Callaghan.....history is about to repeat itself right here....

HA: Could be....JJ's in big trouble here, Hill has fought a great fight....

JJ tries to claw his way to the ropes and he reaches out but Hill drags him back to the centre and reapplies the knee to the spine as he pulls back on the legs to increase the trajectory. JJ lets out another roar of pain...

HE: After this there will be nobody disrespecting Mike Hill.....Alex Walker will sanction a match with Cerberus for sure...

HA: I don't think there will be a dispute that Mike Hill deserves the biggest and best matches in 6CW after this...

JJ's arm is shaking and he seems on the verge of tapping out as Hill leans right back into the hold....

HE: This is it....

JJ somehow uses all the power in his legs and hips to turn himself out and back under the legs of Hill before pushing out, sending Hill flying across the ring. They scramble back up and Hill charges in with a diving high knee...

HA: OH WOW!

JJ steps aside and sends Hill crashing against the turnbuckle. He then drags him out and nails an urange backbreaker straight into the "end of days" facebuster.........1.................2..................3!

HE: HE KICKED OUT!

HA: I thought for sure that was it....Hill's got some guts...

JJ kneels, struggling with the pace of the match, and then he rises up. He listens to the crowd and he beats his chest and raises his arm in the Coalition salute. He then motions for Hill to get to his feet and he kicks him in the stomach....

HA: ACCESS ALL ARE....

Hill's counters with a rollup...............1.......................2.............JJ kicks out. They scramble up and Hill ducks a right hand before superkicking JJ straight on the jaw. Johnson spins around...

HE: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

The crowd boo as Hill nails the stunner and he quickly covers....

HA: Not like this...

............3!

HE: Yes....the irony...

HA: JJ's foot on the ropes...

Hill is apoplectic as he gets to his feet and grabs the referee by the front of the shirt. The official quickly pulls himself free and warns Hill about his conduct, instructing him that the match will continue....Hill snarls in disgust and then he turns back to JJ, beckoning him to rise....JJ is struggling as Hill grabs him in a waistlock....

HA: OVER THE HILL!

*Crowd pop

JJ shows his athleticism to backflip over Hill's shoulder and he drills him with the diamond dust. JJ just sits there for a moment and then he covers...
..............3!

HE: NOT TODAY....

The crowd groan and there are fans with their heads in their hands as Hill finds a way to kick out. JJ has a rueful grin on his face as the referee tells him it was only a two count. Johnson uses the ropes to pull himself up and he takes a deep breath...

HA: This is a main event.....what a match.....these two laying it all on the line.....for anyone who was complaining about this match going on last, here's your damn proof as to why...

JJ turns and he looks down at Hill and then nods his head. Hill is trying to crawl over towards the ropes but JJ grabs his leg and he drags him back to the centre....

HA: ANKLELOCK APPLIED!

*Crowd pop

HE: Oh no...

HA: JJ Johnson is going to take Hill's leg off.....Mike Hill is in agony....

Hill is screaming and clawing at his head as he tries desperately to block out the pain. He tries to rush for the ropes but JJ just drags him back and cranks up the pressure again, bending the ankle at an unholy angle...

HE: He's gonna snap it...

HA: Hill needs to give it up, JJ is not going to relent....he's won world titles with this move....

Hill's hand is trembling, teetering on the edge of giving up, but then he shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to quit. He makes another dash for the ropes and his fingers brush the bottom rung but JJ just pulls him back to the middle and he rips and tears at the appendage some more....

HE: I don't think you've got any choice, Mike...

Hill is somehow up on his one remaining foot as JJ continues to tear at his ankle. Hill's face is deep red with the pain but with one last effort he leaps into the air and lashes his free foot against JJ's temple with an enzeguiri...

HA: Credit where it is due because I do not know how Mike Hill survived that...

HE: But his ankle might be damaged....

HA: I'd say most definitely...

Hill is wincing as he tries to press the feeling back in his ankle. He drags himself to the ropes and tries to get up, struggling to put any kind of pressure on the injured area. He then hobbles over in JJ's direction...

HA: Hill only just managing to support his own bodyweight here....

HE: All he needs is one big move....these men have got virtually nothing left...

Hill takes JJ by the head and pulls him up but Johnson launches forward and tackles him to the floor, seizing his ankle once again.....

HA: JJ was playing possum...

HE: NO...

Hill, sensing the imminent danger, rolls forward and his motion drags JJ down into a pinning combo...................1.........................2............kickout. They get back up and Hill levels JJ with a pele kick out of nowhere. He rubs his ankle, breathing through the pain and then heads for the corner...

HA: That kick landed right on top of JJ's head....he might be out...

HE: He is out.....this is it, Harold.....Born in Fire, 2018.....remember this moment.......NEXT BIG MOVE!

..................3!

HA: ALL SHE WROTE!

Hill twists off into the 630 splash only for JJ to drive his knees up into his opponent's spine at the final second. Both men get back to their feet and JJ scoops Hill onto his shoulders before nailing the VIP Experience for the three count...

HE: This can't be happening....

HA: You better damn well believe it......remember the moment, remember the name....JJ Johnson is back, Henry, and he's as good as he ever was.....what a match.....what a night......what a Born in Fire this has been....

HE: Hill had it sewn up....

HA: Mike Hill fought the fight of his life and he deserves credit and respect for that.....but one lapse, one slip, and JJ Johnson capitalised.....JJ Johnson took some real punishment in there tonight but he rode the storm and now he stands here victorious.....so many Born in Fire's have ended with this picture......the picture that has become synonymous with this event.....JJ Johnson standing tall...

The referee raises JJ's arm in victory and the Icon bows to the crowd before heading to each of the four corners in turn. He claps in appreciation of the fans' support and bows to them in thanks as they rain adulation and love in his direction. Mike Hill is shown skulking up the ramp with a sullen expression his face as JJ continues to soak up the atmosphere....

HA: This has been a night to remember......capped off by a main event worthy of any pay per view.....folks thank you for joining us for our final pay per view broadcast of 2018......we'll be back in two weeks for all the fall out on Aftermath as the road to the Day of Reckoning begins......goodnight guys!

The show ends with the crowd continuing to chant for "JJ" as he climbs down off the ropes and heads to the outside in order to interact with his adoring fans.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down