The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion

+6
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Fernando
x12x
TwisT
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion  Empty 6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 8:23 pm

Chat in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion  Empty Re: 6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion

Post by TwisT Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:14 pm

Loving all the hark backs to previous 6WF matches. First match was a cracker and second match had a great ending

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion  Empty Re: 6CW Born in Fire - Live Discussion

Post by x12x Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:27 pm

Loved the first match and NOT just because Wood won, I love that it echoes almost what happened to Wood with Costello and it was the start of Wood becoming a heel...looking forward to Gazzy's journey from this point and I've already written a promo.

As for Wood, I'm loving this sort of sick/twisted Wood that will go as far as it takes to keep titles...in the past he's talked the talk but never walked this far...now he seems prepared. I'm getting a sort of Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose vibe which is more than perfect.

Hopefully I can live up to this push/gimmick as I'm loving it right now.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:37 pm

Thoughts on other matches/characters?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 06 Nov 2018, 9:40 pm

I'll be doing that once the whole show's posted as I'm busy at the moment.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:08 pm

I miss Steel & BD Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:33 pm

I always enjoy a JJ return but it's every 3-6 months and they always go it's a long time since you last stepped in the ring.

Get a new promo dammit JJ tomato Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Nov 2018, 10:34 pm

It's been fifteen months this time, I just have the same draft copy on my laptop Laugh

I also forgot it is the ninth Born in Fire and I have been plugging it as the eighth Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 8:33 am

Was a great show, not sure why but I was expecting something to happen after the main event to shock us all Laugh

Loved the old BiF matches, especially that last one Whistle they were great to reminisce about.

Outside of the tag title match which was tremendous, I particularly enjoyed the Last Man Standing match, and Grace v O'Callaghan.

Every match was good obviously, the standards are so much higher than they were for matches involving EZ Money for example...

Only issue would be the International title, the apparent naivety of Uryu Ishida and the referee to not know an unsanctioned match is basically "anything goes", from my viewpoint it makes Uryu look silly that's all. Match was good. Just the finer details.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 07 Nov 2018, 8:39 am

I agree with regards to my match Marky. I want to beat the hell outta this man, why would i forget that unsanctioned means anything goes? Why would the ref?

Great show all round though. who will stop the TA now?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:29 am

Marky wrote:Was a great show, not sure why but I was expecting something to happen after the main event to shock us all Laugh

Loved the old BiF matches, especially that last one Whistle they were great to reminisce about.

Outside of the tag title match which was tremendous, I particularly enjoyed the Last Man Standing match, and Grace v O'Callaghan.

Every match was good obviously, the standards are so much higher than they were for matches involving EZ Money for example...

Only issue would be the International title, the apparent naivety of Uryu Ishida and the referee to not know an unsanctioned match is basically "anything goes", from my viewpoint it makes Uryu look silly that's all. Match was good. Just the finer details.

Always gotta criticise haven't you?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:45 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:I agree with regards to my match Marky. I want to beat the hell outta this man, why would i forget that unsanctioned means anything goes? Why would the ref?

Your character is a bit like that, over emotive and driven to desperation. I think it was written perfectly. And i didn't write it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:46 am

Sounds like you’ve got something to promo with OK

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:54 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Sounds like you’ve got something to promo with OK

Be nice if I had something to promo with! I've had nothing to work with for months.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:56 am

Beer wrote:

Be nice if I had something to promo with! I've had nothing to work with for months.

You’re main event mate, you don’t have to promo!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 07 Nov 2018, 9:57 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Beer wrote:

heart

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 3:01 pm

JJJohnson wrote:6CW HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT

*An image of JJ Johnson & Max Adamson appear on the screen and the crowd in Manchester can be heard roaring.

November 20th 2018 Aftermath

HA: Wow what an announcement that is....

HE: That one is going to cause some serious debate

Definitely needs to have Adamson adamant it's him only to be let down Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:34 pm

Thought it were a great show, not just because it was my character but the last man standing match was my favourite. I think it was perfectly written. really captured the resilient never say die of gazzy and the ruthlessness of Wood. It was brilliant

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 08 Nov 2018, 10:04 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Beer wrote:

If i hand the title to Ed can i promo again. I miss Promo-ing Sad

#PrayForMe

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 15 Nov 2018, 1:55 pm

v. enjoyable show - didn't expect to win and thought the match was really good, read really well.

Looking forward to see how the 400 go on from here and also where my character heads aswell.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down