The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURREY VS SOMERSET SPECSAVERS COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

+6
Good Golly I'm Olly
Corporalhumblebucket
guildfordbat
Afro
James100
jimbobgooner
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SURREY VS SOMERSET SPECSAVERS COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 Empty SURREY VS SOMERSET SPECSAVERS COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by jimbobgooner Mon 17 Sep 2018, 2:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Specsavers County Championship winners  Yahoo  Yahoo  Yahoo  Surrey have named a 15-man squad for this week’s final away trip of the season at Somerset.
Jason Roy  Smile  and Gareth Batty have been added to last week’s squad and would make their first Specsavers County Championship appearances of the season if selected.
Sam Curran, Player of the Series in England’s recent 4-1 Test victory over India, is rested. Erm
There is still no place in the squad for Arun Harinath, Stuart Meaker or Jamie Smith.
FULL SQUAD:
Rory Burns (captain)
Gareth Batty
Rikki Clarke
Tom Curran
Jade Dernbach
Dean Elgar
Ben Foakes
Will Jacks
Conor McKerr
Morne Morkel
Ryan Patel
Ollie Pope
Jason Roy
Mark Stoneman
Amar Virdi
Very hard to call the four to miss out but I would be very surprised if Batty and Roy didn't play.
Roy for Jacks and not sure for Batty maybe a well deserved rest for either Morkel or Dernbach  Headscratch
Also does anyone know what is the criteria for winning a medal?
Over to you chaps  thumbsup

Last edited by jimbobgooner on Wed 19 Sep 2018, 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

jimbobgooner

Back to top Go down

SURREY VS SOMERSET SPECSAVERS COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP - Page 2 Empty Re: SURREY VS SOMERSET SPECSAVERS COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Fri 21 Sep 2018, 9:58 pm

Voice of the Beehive wrote:

Sorry to quote myself ....

No problem. Wink Though I was briefly reminded of the classic Commentatorballs (Murray Walker?): "And now excuse me while I interrupt myself" Very Happy

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2