The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record

2 posters

Go down

Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record Empty Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record

Post by LuvSports! Sun 26 Aug 2018, 1:05 pm

Piece I wrote for the Roar on a lucky record breaker (who also sleptwalked and fell 3 storeys out of a hotel)!

Please read.
https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/08/26/greatest-inadvertent-record-tennis/

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record Empty Re: Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record

Post by No name Bertie Tue 28 Aug 2018, 1:29 am

Blimey.   That really is some story you have unearthed.   I am surprised I haven't read it anywhere else.  I get most of my sporting information from the BBC Sports page as well as some on social media.  Maybe one of the reasons this doesn't seem to have been picked up elsewhere is because it doesn't involve a major "celebrity player" or top player and resides at a level where most mainstream media sports news would not care to look.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record Empty Re: Tennis player who once sleptwalked out of a hotel and fell 3 storeys breaks bizarre record

Post by LuvSports! Tue 28 Aug 2018, 8:32 am

I didn't unearth it, but I expanded on what others put out there.

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down