The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wembley pub showing the champions cup

2 posters

Go down

Wembley pub showing the champions cup Empty Wembley pub showing the champions cup

Post by mckay1402 Fri 20 Apr 2018, 1:49 pm

I have a colleague from Llanelli who has shown a terrible lack of foresight and will be in Wembley tomorrow. Does anyone know of any rugby pubs in the area or anywhere likely to be showing the game?
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Wembley pub showing the champions cup Empty Re: Wembley pub showing the champions cup

Post by Eejit Fri 20 Apr 2018, 2:05 pm

Not sure about specifically Wembley as I recall it’s a fairly dry area in comparison to other parts of the city. The Thornbury Castle near Marylebone isn’t a million miles away and is a proper rugby pub. A bit further afield you’ve got Philomena’s in Holborn and The Famously Three Kings in West Kensington which are both proper rugby pubs and will provide a great atmosphere - Philomena’s will be Irish Heavy, Kings Welsh heavy.

A buddy of mine lives up that neck of the woods anyway, I’ll text him and let you know what he says.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Wembley pub showing the champions cup Empty Re: Wembley pub showing the champions cup

Post by mckay1402 Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:28 pm

Great stuff. Thanks
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down