The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results

Go down

Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results Empty Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza

Live results compiled by Jaden T Waters

Hi guys, I was one of the lucky one thousand people to get a ticket for this event at the Katuak Cultural Centre in Nuuk, Greenland (plus who doesn't want to be in Greenland for Christmas, right?) and I'm sharing my report of the show.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results Empty Re: Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

First of all, Max Adamson came down to the ring with the fans chanting his name. Very appreciative bunch of fans, Adamson jokes about how cold it was and how the budget wouldn't stretch to Jamaica, and how some guy called Chris Jericho booked up the only available Cruise ship.

Adamson thanked the fans for being in attendance, we thanked him back for bringing this show to Greenland (let's just say I became a Nuuk native for the duration of the show). Adamson says some matches tonight are about solving old rivalries, and others are about entertainment, but all of the matches will be great (we'll be the judges actually Max Wink )

Adamson says it's time for him to go prepare for his match and wishes everybody in attendance and everybody in the back a good show.

Match One
WSW World Championship
No Holds Barred
Matzko the Amazing (c) v Jackson Jackson

Obviously I'm aware of Jackson Jackson from his 6CW work, no concept of Matzko other than him being a magician. The usual introductions occur and a reminder of the No Holds Barred rules.

Jackson gets the upper hand early on, I'm reliably informed that Matzko screwed Jackson out of this title originally, so it makes sense Jackson is punching his face in! All of a sudden Matzko disappears in a cloud of smoke! He reappears under the ring (how did he do that? WTF) and crawls out with a large box.

Matzko cracks the box over the head of Jackson, laying him out in the ring. Matzko gets a table, as the fans in attendance approve, but rather than put Jackson through the table, he sets up the box on the table (is he doing another magic trick mid match?)

Matzko opens the box and drags Jackson into place, and closes the lid with Jackson's head and feet sticking out of either end (OMG he's going to saw Jackson Jackson in half! He'll just be called Jackson from now on Wink )

Matzko gets out a chainsaw, he starts it up (it makes a horrible noise) and he looks like he's about to saw Jackson in half when Jackson forces the box open with his knees and kicks Matzko in the head.

OH SH*T! MATZKO JUST CUT HIS ARM OFF! (I'm gonna be sick)

[I had to add this bit in afterwards once we were told what happened, but when Jackson kicked Matzko over, Matzko fell onto the chainsaw and it decapitated his arm just above the elbow! Never in all my life have I seen anything so gruesome, and I've seen numerous deathmatches]

EMT's and Medics rush in to assist Matzko and the ring is covered in blood, Jackson Jackson speaks to the referee and the referee nods, calling for the bell.

Winner by referee's stoppage, and NEW WSW World Champion, Jackson Jackson!

Jackson immediately leaves with the title as all us fans are in shock. Max Adamson comes back out as a curtain is placed around Matzko, Adamson says the show will continue but there will be a short pause while they sort this out.

(I went for a coke but when I got back I was told when they were stretchering Matzko out, his arm was accidentally left behind in the ring for a few seconds #Grim)

Eventually the ring was cleaned up and a new canvas quickly put on (seeing as the old one was blood stained), and we continued with the show.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results Empty Re: Max Adamson's Christmas Bonanza - Live Results

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:34 am

Match Two
Bra and Panties match
Percy Percival v Hodor

Like the first match, I only really know one of these two due to Percy Percival's time in 6CW, what I was shocked to discover was that a) Hodor was female, and b) Hodor isn't actually a wrestler, she's just a beast of a woman. #Beast

Percy Percival came out to No Limits, usual mish mash of strobe lights and PVC. Crowd seemed into it just about. The match started with a reminder that the first participant to be stripped down to their bra and panties would be the loser. Although I fear, more accurately, that we would all be the losers.

Percy begins by circling Hodor, Hodor with the size advantage so Percy went with his speed and quickness. (Never understood that speed and quickness term, aren't they the same thing?) Percy went for the knee of Hodor but Hodor just picked Percy up and tossed him into the corner (not like that...)

Percy had a foreign object in his shorts, he reveals a large black sex toy (I'm not typing the D word). He then reveals a second D word from the back of his shorts (I don't even wanna know how that was hidden) and hands it to Hodor. And we begin proceedings with a Pork Sword fight. (The image of two D words colliding and flopping around will never leave me)

Percy slaps Hodor across the face with his weapon, she immediately glares at him and Percy immediately looks remorseful, the crowd joins in with chants of "you f*cked up" and "Hodor's gonna kill you" as Percy legit screams and runs away.

Percy is back in the ring, he goes for a clothesline on Hodor who just no sells it. Hodor whips Percy to the ropes and lands a Lou Thesz Press on Percy, potentially crushing his ribcage in the process. We all collectively winced at that one. Percy reacts as Hodor stands up, by pulling Hodor's shorts down (and off), Percy celebrates as he's halfway to winning! (The sight of Hodor's thong is not pretty btw)

Percy goes for the top of Hodor, she headbutts him savagely to the floor! Hodor drags Percy to the corner and does the "raise the roof" motion similar to... Rikishi... Oh no...

Hodor drags up her thong even higher (I swear her bum is eating those knickers) and oh no... STINKFACE! Percy is aghast as Hodor stinkfaced Percy, Percy is gagging as he gets to his feet, Hodor hits a Rock Bottom to Percy!

Hodor pulls the shirt off the prone Percy (revealing a little bra he had on) first, she then (I can't believe I had to type this) sits on his face while removing Percy's shorts. Percy's arms are frantically waving about as he's helpless, Hodor removes Percy's shorts and the bell rings.

Winner, Hodor

Hodor gets up as half the crowd boo, the other half are just in shock! Hodor leaves the ring while Percy is crying. Percy immediately runs to the back. Wrrrrrestling!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 10:49 am

The big screen shows us a brief history of The Consultancy in 6WF, and of the Beasts of Justice in 7WF. I haven't a clue about either side but it looks like The Consultancy are the more experienced team with the more impressive CV.

We then see on the big screen, what looks like Percy Percival crying uncontrollably as he stands underneath a shower. I have a feeling he'll be under that shower for a while.

Match Three
Frank Horrigan v Man Mountain Mike

We are told that there has been a change to this scheduled match, but nothing more. Out comes Frank Horrigan in a Santa costume, he's billed as being Father Horri Claus (doesn't even make sense). Man Mountain Mike comes out next, he's billed as Man Mountain Santa (have we accidentally strayed into Japan?)

Both Santa's have sleeveless red jackets on, MMM towering above the already tall Horrigan.

The two giant Santa's trade right hands, MMM the bigger man gets the upper hand until Frank hits a big uppercut. This is basically every Kane v Big Show match ever except it's in Greenland and both guys are dressed as Santa.

The crowds excitement drops as Horrigan puts MMM in a rear chinlock, Horrigan not caring one bit about the crowd. Mike eventually fights out and the crowd get behind him as MMM hits a big shoulder tackle to Horrigan. MMM hits another shoulder tackle then inexplicably decides to pump his shoes up and go for a Five Knuckle Shuffle!

We oblige Mike with a "You can't see me" but Horrigan angrily gets up and scoops up MMM in a reverse DVD position, then nails a Horrigan's Law to the behemoth! That was impressive! Horrigan rolls into a cover and hooks the outside leg of Man Mountain Mike for the win!

Winner by pinfall, Frank Horrigan

Horrigan celebrates as most of the crowd boo, myself included. Horrigan leaves and it's been a good night for The TA. I don't even want to think about Matzko's injury again.

Oh my god, Anthony Grace is here! He's just walking through the crowd towards ringside, with four large minders with him! Like, what's he even doing here?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm

Grace has paid off some people sat in the front row who walk off their US currency. This crowd is buzzing that Grace is here although those minders are stopping anyone getting close to him...

Max Adamson walked out with a microphone, he doesn't look happy as he marches to the ring! Adamson looks right at Grace as he asks "what the f*ck" he's doing here! Crowd liked that one.

Adamson says he's glad Grace is here, and that Grace might be the answer to his problem. Adamson says they've been looking for someone to potentially win the inaugural Christmas Bonanza Championship, someone with class, someone with a big reputation... Someone like Anthony Grace! Adamson says if Grace agrees, he can get into the ring right now, to face a mystery opponent, and if Grace wins, he will become the inaugural Christmas Bonanza Champion! Adamson points out that this opponent wouldn't win the title if he beat Grace. It's literally all about that Grace. Bout that Grace. No challenger. (He didn't say that part, that was me).

Grace is agreeing to it! Oh my! This is really happening!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 6:53 pm

Match Four
If Grace wins he becomes the inaugural Christmas Bonanza Champion
Anthony Grace v ???

Oh my god, is that... is that...

...it's Robin Reborn! This crowd have lost their sh*t!

Adamson says that in 6CW, Robin Reborn is the GM and he couldn't possibly lay his hands on any of the roster. "However, Anthony..." Reborn reaches the ring and speaks into Adamson's mic, "...this ain't 6CW boy!"

The bell rings and Grace and Reborn are going at it! Big right hands to each other, the crowd is absolutely lit right now! Grace rolls from the ring, he's next to Adamson who has remained at ringside, and they're arguing about something. Adamson looks like he's psyching Grace and Grace is back in the ring!

They have a few near fall roll ups and inside cradles, Grace aims a Blockbuster kick at Reborn who ducks and hits a jumping knee, Grace rebounds off the ropes with a big lariat and both men are down!

Grace is up first, he trash talks Adamson on the outside and cockily kicks Reborn in the ribs. Grace swears at the fans because we dared boo him, which just makes the distain much bigger.

Reborn fights back as we cheer him on, he has Grace in the corner as he stands on the middle rope for a 10 punch to Grace, but at 9 Grace pokes Reborn in the eye.

Powerbomb from Grace to Reborn who was stood on the middle rope, pin from Grace, with his feet on the ropes...

...Adamson pushes Grace's feet off the ropes, breaking up the pinfall! Grace is apoplectic, he points the finger at Adamson, Reborn rolls Grace up from behind, Reborn with his feet on the ropes but the referee counts the pinfall!

Winner by pinfall, Robin Reborn!

We all go mental as Reborn wins, Grace is livid as Adamson has the biggest smirk on his face.

Adamson raises Reborn's arm as we cheer, Grace has left already, heading through the back with his minders, he gets a "nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye" for his troubles.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 7:27 am

Backstage, we see on the big screen that The Consultancy are warming up, they are talking about Grace and how they have the same agent as Grace.

Vortex asks Johnny Oko if he's had any movie offers since Grace joined the team, Oko says he hasn't. Vortex calls it blatant favouritism and says he could be in those X Men spin offs too and he'd be twice the actor Grace is.

Oko says that Vortex is already twice the man Grace is, Vortex misses the weight reference and takes it as a compliment, continuing his warm up with a smile on his face as Oko looks confused.

We now cut to Max Adamson on his mobile phone, we can't hear what he's saying but he looks annoyed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 7:30 am

Max Adamson walks out to the ramp, he says due to unforseen circumstances, the match between The Consultancy and The Beasts of Justice has been delayed, so to keep the show going, that match will be the final match, and his match with Mr Kenty will happen next!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:45 pm

Match Five
Max Adamson v Mr Kenty

Adamson makes his way to the ring after his brief announcement, he is wearing a tracksuit which he takes off to wolf whistles from some of the fans to reveal his wrestling gear, which got a nice cheer. But the crowd was more excited about the first appearance in a wrestling ring in years for Mr Kenty!

A loud "Misterrrrrrrrrrr" hits and we erupt, Mr Gammon Head is back!

Kenty does his old Mr Kenty.... Kenty spiel on the microphone and makes his way down to the ring, Kenty talks on the mic while walking about how the last time he and Adamson wrestled, Adamson went to his home town to try and destroy his reputation. Kenty says he's not bitter about it though.

LOW BLOW TO ADAMSON! THE MATCH HADN'T EVEN STARTED!

Kenty still talks, he says the last few years have got to him, he lost his confidence with the opposite sex, he turned to recreational drug use, and when that wasn't enough, he resorted to prostitution. (He didn't specify buying or selling...)

Adamson slowly gets to his feet as he partially recovers from the low blow, and the bell rings and Kenty races to Adamson to lay into him with big right hands, Adamson is helpless in the corner as the referee backs Kenty away, he goes back and stomps Adamson repeatedly instead!

Kenty hits a load of elbows to Adamson's head and Adamson is busted open! This is savage!

Kenty goes for a Mic Check, Adamson spins out, ducks underneath... GORE! Adamson nails the Gore out of desperation and both men are down! Adamson is first to his feet, realises he's bleeding, and sneers at Kenty. The crowd is electric as Adamson calls for the Cyclone!

Adamson scoops Kenty up, Kenty rakes the eyes, Kenty with a Tornado DDT, Kenty calls for the Mic Check, he drags Adamson up, MIC CHECK, Kenty covers Adamson, one, two, three!

Winner by pinfall, Mr Kenty!

Kenty won that in like 2 minutes, Adamson is busted open and beaten, Kenty hit that low blow before the bell and despite taking a Gore was able to put Adamson away! That's the Kenty we all missed. Imagine if he came back to 6CW! A fan can dream...

Kenty does his pose and then immediately leaves the ring, he pauses as Adamson is slowly getting back to his feet, Kenty looks back at Adamson and goes back to the ring.

Kenty helps Adamson up, and Kenty hugs a bemused Adamson as the crowd applauds... ANOTHER MIC CHECK! Oh wow.

Kenty grins and rolls out of the ring as the crowd boo and Kenty has left the building. Adamson slowly rolls out of the ring as medics try to check on him, he pushes them away and makes his own way to the back, looking dazed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 10:18 am

We are informed that the match between The Consultancy and The Beasts of Justice, is no longer a Cage match.

(I did wonder why a) it was delayed, and b) why there was no cage hanging above the ring, although c) I don't think the ceiling was high enough anyway.)

It will be a No DQ, Tornado Tag Rules match! And it's live! Once I'm back from the bathroom and the concessions stand!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 5:01 pm

Main Event
The Consultancy v The Beasts of Justice
No DQ, Tornado Tag Rules

I don't think anyone here knows what to make of Peter Shilton and The Jailer, more of the crowd remember Johnny Oko and Vortex, although out of the four men in this match only Johnny Oko looks like he's in any kind of shape!

The bell rings and all four men erupt into a wild brawl, Shilton and Jailer get the upper hand as they are definitely the brawlers of the four, Jailer has a nightstick in his trousers and immediately attacks Vortex with it, Vortex laying on the mat in the fetal position.

Shilts (I've been reliably informed that's his preferred nickname) hits a bit lariat to Oko and the crowd cheer as Shilts and Jailer raise their arms aloft! Stilts immediately signals for Jailer and him to leave the ring, and they begin to look underneath the ring for weapons. We all gasp as The Jailer brings out a f*cking shotgun, Shilts talks him out of it, I think I heard "I'm not going to court again". Wow.

Oko has got hold of a steel chair himself, as Jailer goes towards Oko on the outside Oko throws it into the face of The Jailer, and Jailer is bleeding already! Vortex takes out Shilts with a trash can to the back (I think Vortex shouted "have it" as he slammed the aluminium garbage container)

Vortex drags a table out from under the ring, sets it up, and puts Shilts in a powerbomb position. Shilts fights out, and clotheslines Vortex. Shilts rolls Vortex into the ring and goes after him in the corner with a load of stomps! On the other side of the ring, Oko and Jailer are trading right hands, Oko gets the upper hand and then he dropkicks Jailer into the guard rail, Oko rolls into the ring and goes after Shilts.

Oko and Vortex double team Shilts, they go for the No Win No Fee as Vortex lifts Shilts onto his shoulders and Oko climbs to the top rope... OH MY GOD!

JAILER PUSHED OKO OFF THE TURNBUCKLE THROUGH THE TABLE ON THE OUTSIDE! I THINK HE MIGHT BE DEAD!

...He's not dead...

BUT STILL!

The Jailer came from out of nowhere and pushed Oko from the top turnbuckle through the table on the floor, Oko hasn't moved as the ref checks on him!

Vortex checks on Oko from the ring, he turns around, DAS BOOT from Shilts! Shilts covers Vortex, one, two, WAIT!

SOMEONE JUST PULLED THE REFEREE OUT...

...IT'S THE CONSULTANT!

This crowd are not happy as Shilts and Jailer stand in the ring, The Consultant pulled the referee out of the ring, the referee shouts at The Consultant but it's No DQ after all...

ANTHONY GRACE IS BACK! WHAT IS GOING ON?! GRACE SLIDES INTO THE RING, BLOCKBUSTER TO THE JAILER!

Shilts goes after Grace who rolls from the ring and tries to wake up Johnny Oko, Shilts turns around into a kick in the nuts from Vortex as the crowd are beginning to turn nasty. Nobody came here to see this level of cheating. Vortex lifts the prone Shilts onto his shoulders as The Consultant and Anthony Grace try to push a dazed Johnny Oko from the floor to the top turnbuckle.

Oko gathers himself on the top rope, he leaps off for the kick part of this Tower of Doom style finisher known as No Win No Fee, but Shilts ducked it, and rolls up Vortex, one, two, thre-NO! Vortex kicked out!

Oko goes for a Superkick on Shilts, Shilts takes it full in the face as the crowd boo. Oko goes into the cover, one... One? Are you kidding me?!

Shilts kicks out at one?! Shilts gets to his feet as this crowd erupt, Oko aims forearms at Shilts who walks through them, getting more and more pumped up as he stands up to Oko's right arms, Shilts drills Oko with right arms of his own, Vortex goes to club Shilts in the back but Shilts ducks and Vortex accidentally wipes out Oko!

Vortex turns around... DAS BOOT! SHILTS INTO THE COVER, ONE, TWO, THRE- VORTEX KICKS OUT!

I don't believe it! Shilts can't believe it! Nobody here can believe it!

The Jailer gets back into the ring, as does Oko, and Shilts and Vortex get to their feet, the crowd applauds all four men as they stand with their fists ready. A four way brawl ensues as all four men try to land a punch on either or both of their opponents, the crowd cheers as the punches get faster and more ridiculous!

Vortex and Oko get the upper hand and have Shilts and Jailer in separate corners with right hands, Vortex and Oko back off, they both go for stereo Stinger splashes, both miss, Shilts and Jailer double clothesline Vortex over the top rope, and they get in position for...

...3D! SHILTS AND JAILER HIT A 3D ON OKO!

Jailer covers Oko as Shilts kicks the bottom rope to stop Grace or The Consultant trying to climb into the ring, one, two, three!

Winners by pinfall, Peter Shilton and The Jailer, The Beasts of Justice!

The crowd cheer as Shilts and Jailer sit down, they smile as they realise what a huge win this is, and they shake hands. Grace and The Consultant are discussing something together, they both grab a steel chair and Grace gives his chair to Vortex, while The Consultant vigorously tries to jolt Oko awake and give him a chair as well.

Shilts and Jailer are oblivious to this as they stand on a turnbuckle each, receiving their adulation. TURN AROUND GUYS!

Vortex and Oko are stood behind Shilts and Jailer wielding their steel chairs, they wait for Shilts and Jailer to turn around... there's a pause... Vortex and Oko dump the chairs to the mat and offer handshakes to Shilts and Jailer!

The four men shake hands in the ring as we all applaud the sportsmanship, The Consultant, and especially Grace, are apoplectic with rage, Shilts and Jailer leave the ring to cheers as Grace grabs a microphone, Vortex and Oko kick the chairs out of the ring.

Grace: "NO! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU! THIS IS ABOUT ME! AND I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE MY MOMENT RUINED BY YOU TWO AND YOUR INABILITY TO DO YOUR JOBS PROPERLY."

Grace pauses as he stares a hole at Vortex and Oko.

Grace: "Maybe I need to replace you."

JACKSON JACKSON IS IN THE RING! (The new WSW World Heavyweight Champion Jackson Jackson), FRANK HORRIGAN IS IN THE RING, THE TA ARE HERE!

HORRIGAN ALMOST DECAPITATES VORTEX AND OKO WITH A DOUBLE LARIAT! What is going on?!

Horrigan picks Vortex up with ease, and goes for a powerbomb, Jackson climbs the top rope, Shiranui Powerbomb! Jackson goes after Oko, CHICKENWING LOCKED IN! Jackson wrenches at the hold as Oko is barely conscious. Shilts and Jailer rush back to the ring to assist Vortex and Oko, Horrigan immediately hits Jailer with a nasty big boot, Shilts gets some good right hands in on Jackson but soon Horrigan and Jackson are able to take Shilts down.

Horrigan bounces Shilts off the ropes, throws him high, SHATTER MACHINE! That looked nasty AF as Jackson drilled his knees into the face of Shilts.

Grace gets into the ring applauding, surely this isn't what it looks like. Please tell me it's not what it looks like.

Grace: "Maybe The TA were right when they said that the letters TA stood for more than Team Adamson. Maybe... Just maybe... They stand for...

...Team Anthony?..."

Oh my God.

That's the end of the show, thanks for reading! I really hope Anthony Grace was teasing us at the end.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 9:30 am

Quick match results
Jackson Jackson def. Matzko the Amazing via referee stoppage to win the WSW World Championship
Hodor def. Percy Percival via removing Percy's shorts
Frank Horrigan def. Man Mountain Mike via pinfall
Robin Reborn def. Anthony Grace via pinfall
Mr Kenty def. Max Adamson via pinfall
The Beasts of Justice def. The Consultancy via pinfall

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down