The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers)

+2
profitius
LuvSports!
6 posters

Go down

My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers) Empty My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers)

Post by LuvSports! Thu 21 Dec 2017, 12:43 pm

What do people think of the film? Agree/disagree?
http://richard-mills-sports.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/the-last-jedi-real-headscratcher.html

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers) Empty Re: My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers)

Post by profitius Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:02 pm

Best way to watch this film is to try and turn your brain off. I went along with the GF and had a few drinks so I was entertained for most of the film. It was better than Jar Jar Abrams effort of 2 years ago but thats not saying much.

Positives: It looks great. Scenery, explosions, not saturated with CGI etc.

Negatives:
Ruined the SW story for SW fans.
Most of the characters are meh and incongruent.  
Very unscientific and silly scenes. Bombers in space? Theres no gravity in space!
Leila dead floating away in space and suddenly she turns into Mary Poppins and floats back to the ship.
Ray being the most unrealistic character in SW history. She can do everything and she is perfect in every way.
Luke Skywalker's role in the film. It didn't make sense.

Its a lesson in what happens when you hand something over to SJWs. They have a knack for fcuking things up and the film obviously has an anti white male agenda. Thats what they were concentrating on when making this film, not the actual film itself!
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers) Empty Re: My kooky review of The Last Jedi (spoilers)

Post by superflyweight Fri 05 Jan 2018, 3:36 pm

profitius wrote:Best way to watch this film is to try and turn your brain off. I went along with the GF and had a few drinks so I was entertained for most of the film. It was better than Jar Jar Abrams effort of 2 years ago but thats not saying much.

Negatives:
Very unscientific and silly scenes. Bombers in space? Theres no gravity in space!
Leila dead floating away in space and suddenly she turns into Mary Poppins and floats back to the ship.
Ray being the most unrealistic character in SW history. She can do everything and she is perfect in every way.

Its a lesson in what happens when you hand something over to SJWs. They have a knack for fcuking things up and the film obviously has an anti white male agenda. Thats what they were concentrating on when making this film, not the actual film itself!

Do you approach all aspects of your life with such idiocy or do you reserve it just for offering  opinions on films on a relatively obscure website?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Jan 2018, 7:17 am

They Porgwashed the Ewoks out of it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Mon 08 Jan 2018, 11:04 am

superflyweight wrote:
profitius wrote:Best way to watch this film is to try and turn your brain off. I went along with the GF and had a few drinks so I was entertained for most of the film. It was better than Jar Jar Abrams effort of 2 years ago but thats not saying much.

Negatives:

Do you approach all aspects of your life with such idiocy or do you reserve it just for offering  opinions on films on a relatively obscure website?

Ha, another kid who throws out some insults but nothing of substance. The funniest part was you calling the website obscure and you yourself posting on it. Laugh
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 08 Jan 2018, 11:10 am

profitius wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Negatives:

Ha, another kid who throws out some insults but nothing of substance. The funniest part was you calling the website obscure and you yourself posting on it. Laugh

Yeah that bit is comedy genius. LOL out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Mon 08 Jan 2018, 1:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:
profitius wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Negatives:

Yeah that bit is comedy genius.  LOL out loud.  

I wouldn't call it comedy genius. More like a child saying something funny. Like your last sentence there Wink
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 26 Jan 2018, 8:55 am

I did not like The Last Jedi at all, thought it was incredibly boring. Just did not have a Star Wars feeling about it for me.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 27 Jan 2018, 3:39 pm

eirebilly wrote:I did not like The Last Jedi at all, thought it was incredibly boring. Just did not have a Star Wars feeling about it for me.

It was poor and unbalanced and its all down to a poor story and poor direction. The actors are OK to good and it is very pretty to look at, just mainly pointless. You could lose the entire Finn subplot without weakening the film at all, and at least you'd be left with the memory of an interesting character who might amount to something more rather than the non event we got.

Oh and I know Daisy's lines are generally delivered in a very flat manner, but I'd still blame direction and the words themselves rather than her.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down