The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERCC Round 2: Scarlets v Bath

+3
lostinwales
VinceWLB
Pot Hale
7 posters

Go down

ERCC Round 2: Scarlets v Bath Empty ERCC Round 2: Scarlets v Bath

Post by Pot Hale Thu 19 Oct 2017, 7:00 pm

20/10/2017 19:45 P5
Scarlets v Bath Rugby
Parc y Scarlets
BT Sport / beIN Sports

A lovely Welsh team playing an English team

Scarlets have Tadgh Beirne and some other players.
Bath have .... players

Prediction: A proper Welsh smacking bringing back the glory days at wherever Scarlets play in Lanelli.

SCARLETS: L. Halfpenny; J. McNicholl, J. Davies, H. Parkes, S. Evans, R. Patchell, G. Davies; W. Jones, K. Owens (capt), S. Lee, J. Ball, L. Rawlins, A. Shingler, T. Beirne, W. Boyde. Reps: R. Elias, D. Evans, W. Kruger, D. Bulbring, J. Macleod, J. Evans, P. Asquith, S. Williams.

BATH: A. Watson; S. Rokoduguni, J. Joseph, M. Clark, A. Brew, R. Priestland, K. Fotuali'i; B. Obano, T. Dunn, A. Perenise, C. Ewels (capt), L. Charteris, Z. Mercer, T. Faletau, S. Underhill. Reps: J. Walker, N. Catt, S. Andrews, E. Stooke, P. Grant, D. Allinson, J. Lewis, M. Banahan.

Last edited by Pot Hale on Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

ERCC Round 2: Scarlets v Bath Empty Re: ERCC Round 2: Scarlets v Bath

Post by VinceWLB Thu 19 Oct 2017, 9:13 pm

Not sure why Scarlets persist with Beirne at 8, he doesnt have the same impact on on the game there, and a few times he looked like he didn't know what to do on the field.. Now, i can understand them wanting Ball, Rawlins and Beirne all on the field at the same time but still..
I think Rawlins at 6 and Shingler at 8 would make more sense. Beirne cost a try last week due to his lack of speed which i'm sure wouldn't have been the case with Shingler.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat 21 Oct 2017, 1:13 am

Well Priestland, Faletau, Brew, et al delivered the Welsh smacking.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 21 Oct 2017, 1:47 am

Pot Hale wrote:Well Priestland, Faletau, Brew, et al delivered the Welsh smacking.
You forgot Charteris? - or does he not really count 'cos he isn't actually Welsh?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 21 Oct 2017, 9:58 am

So...played two lost two; does this mean the Scarlets are concentrating on the league now? (I'm not gloating, because Glasgow could easily be in the same boat by teatime today).
It just goes to show how unforgiving this tournament is: last week was almost a sensational away win and this week is almost certainly the end of the road. Shocked tough on you, very tough.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:11 am

Jimbo, I have a bad feeling about today so with you in your commiserations for Scarlets. Missing Liam Williams who was on fire last week for Saracens ? Bath really are an incredibly boring rugby team.
21st Century Schizoid Man
21st Century Schizoid Man

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:46 am

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Jimbo, I have a bad feeling about today so with you in your commiserations for Scarlets.    Missing Liam Williams who was on fire last week for Saracens ?    Bath really are an incredibly boring rugby team.  

They are certainly showing a more pragmatic side this season. Unsure whether this is because they are missing several first choice forwards and so are playing it safe or because this is the direction Blackadder is taking the team now Ford has gone.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Sat 21 Oct 2017, 12:00 pm

Bath are anything but boring! They played the Welsh conditions well, why was there no Scarlet fans there?
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down