The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random acts of kindness from a stranger

2 posters

Go down

Random acts of kindness from a stranger Empty Random acts of kindness from a stranger

Post by Muscular-mouse Mon 21 Aug 2017, 5:59 pm

Ok guys I want to hear your stories of any random acts of kindness that a stranger has given you.

A few years ago when I was a student I was pretty broke. I went to get on the tube but my oyster had no money and I went to top it up at the counter and my bank card was declined because I was super broke and had no money. The guy working behind the counter (oxford street station) said 'we all go through difficult times in our life and need a helping hand' and he put enough money on my oyster card so that I could get home.

Even though it was only a few quid he helped me out with, he didn't need to and that few quid meant I could get home and hot have to walk the 8 mile journey.

any of you been helped OR helped someone else out?

Muscular-mouse

Back to top Go down

Random acts of kindness from a stranger Empty Re: Random acts of kindness from a stranger

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 23 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

Quite a few years ago now but I went on a night out in Manchester with my Red menace...Was at a bar when some young student chick ordered three strange looking cocktails...I asked what they were and she said something like "sex on the rocks"..I said something like I'm game if you are and got an elbow in the ribs....Anyway this girl ordered two more for Jo and me which was nice.....

A little later I asked the bar man what they were and we sent three over to them..

Later on the girl came over and asked us to join them..We did and ended up going back to a party at one of their houses and getting screwed on cheap booze till the early hours..We were old enough to be their parents probably and old enough to know better.

Finished up staggering trying to get a cab at 4am and then paying three times the price to get home.

Got a rollicking picking little Rob up late from the in-laws next day.

Disgusting behaviour but I'm proud of it..

You only live once but you can be young and crazy as long as you like..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down