The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced?

+5
ScarletSpiderman
geoff999rugby
marty2086
RiscaGame
PenfroPete
9 posters

Go down

FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced? Empty FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced?

Post by PenfroPete Tue 8 Aug - 12:02

????
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced? Empty Re: FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced?

Post by RiscaGame Tue 8 Aug - 12:03

Pro 14 allegedly today (rounds 1-13)

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced? Empty Re: FIXTURES? Any idea when PRO14 & EPCR fixtures will be announced?

Post by marty2086 Tue 8 Aug - 12:04

It was meant to be today the Pro14 fixtures went on sale, Ulster have put the tickets for their opening fixture on sale today

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Tue 8 Aug - 12:29

EPCR was mid August last year I believe (18th sticks in my mind for some reason)

First 5 rounds of Pro12 are known even if some weeks are unofficial
Wished they hurry up though as I have a Cape Town trip planned and would like it to include the Ulster game at Lions.
A little diversion while I am there

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 8 Aug - 12:38

The Fail online claimed they were going to be yesterday when they put the openning five rounds up the other day.

I guess it is all down to the TV companies picking what is going to be shown by who. But I think it is likely there is going to be poor travelling support for the first weekend or two.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue 8 Aug - 12:43

Smart money is on today or tomorrow, it was a bank holiday in Ireland yesterday.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 8 Aug - 13:28

Thanks folks, just trying to sort out a December trip and wanted to know the fixtures
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 8 Aug - 15:01

Im going to stick my neck out and say Ulster's first game is on a Friday night...
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Tue 8 Aug - 15:19

munkian wrote:Im going to stick my neck out and say Ulster's first game is on a Friday night...

Well it's been advertised as so Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 8 Aug - 18:00

http://www.pro14rugby.org/fixtures/

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue 8 Aug - 18:21

marty2086 wrote:http://www.pro14rugby.org/fixtures/

Thanks Marty.
Fair number of matches with no tv coverage over the first couple of weeks.  That probably puts a ky-bosh on have a TMO available for every match, when there isn't a proper 'T' at the ground.

From my own teams point of view, we need to be well in the mix coming into the final month of the season, at which point 2 of the last 3 fixtures are home games against Zebre and Treviso respectively. Must have it wrapped up before the final round of games though as we rarely come away from Galway with a decent result.

2 away games in SA next month........ tempting.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 8 Aug - 18:28

The SA games just haven't had a broadcaster announced, 12 games without tv coverage over 13 rounds isn't a bad number considering most leagues only get a few games every round live on tv

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 8 Aug - 19:06

Whilst it seems to have taken forever, fair play they seem to have sorted the broadcasting out. Hardly any games going without being shown.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down