The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOG 2017 Match One Promo Thread: Jerome Dubois (c) vs Cameron Faith - TV Title

2 posters

Go down

NOG 2017 Match One Promo Thread: Jerome Dubois (c) vs Cameron Faith - TV Title Empty NOG 2017 Match One Promo Thread: Jerome Dubois (c) vs Cameron Faith - TV Title

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 am

Match One
Television Title
Jerome Dubois © vs Cameron Faith
Theme: Thunder – Imagine Dragons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Match One Promo Thread: Jerome Dubois (c) vs Cameron Faith - TV Title Empty Re: NOG 2017 Match One Promo Thread: Jerome Dubois (c) vs Cameron Faith - TV Title

Post by jeromedubois Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 am

Dubois is appears on screen with the TV title on his shoulder staring into the camera. He is seen wearing a dark blue linen suit with a white shirt and a pair of loafers on his feet.

JD: Aahhhh Night of Glory! Ze night dat ze world tunes into ze biggest show in our business. Ze night where superstars, wrestlers and managers pull out their A-Game and dig deeper dan ever before all for ze right to appear on dat card…Dubois I no different because if 6CW is my ome den Night of Glory is my life! It is ze one time of year dat Dubois heart beats for….

It is ze time of year where Dubois becomes one with his fans and puts on ze show dey all deserve…It is ze Night dat Dubois pays tribute and respect to every single other man and woman who has stepped into zis ring. More importantly it is a Night dat Dubois says thank you to his friends and family….

And I say Thank You to dem for sticking by me all dese years and I say dank you to dem for pushing me to be ze best I can…Away from home on ze road away from my wife and my beautiful baby girl Charlene. It is a sacrifice dat I make with great joy….But why am I saying all of dese dings? Hein? Why? It is because of you Monsieur Faith…

.Because I want you to understand ze type of man you are stepping into ze ring with. You are stepping into a ze ring with a man who has beaten a Monster in Cerberus…You are stepping into ze ring with a man who has overcome de odds over and over again…You are stepping into ze ring with a 6CW legend and a man who will fight tooth and nail for everyding dat he has! Because Monsieur Faith, ze Dubois who came back to 6CW is ze best version dat has ever existed….

Because it is a Dubois who knows what failure is in life…When I was an addict at ze bottom of ze barrel I saw what it was like down dere….Ze fear in my eyes is someding I will never forget…But dat fear tought me how to survive and survive I did….Come Night Of Glory nothing will change…You and I will trade blows…Give it our all but only one man at ze end of night will have his armed raised into ze air at ze grandest stage of dem all.

I am sorry to say Monsieur Faith…Dat won’t be you…Because you and me it is same as Anthony Grace…We are not on ze same level and while you may in ze future, Dubois is just too dam good and too dam hungry at zis moment in time. So I hope you enjoy ze night Monsieur while you can because at ze end of it all when ze dust as settled you will hear……..”AND STILL!!!!!” and dat my friend is me….Jerome Dubois! Until den see you Sunday.

Dubois stares intensely into the camera as it fades to black.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down