The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June

+47
DaveM
RiscaGame
englandglory4ever
emack2
No9
Breadvan
Rory_Gallagher
Mad for Chelsea
BigTrevsbigmac
BigGee
LordDowlais
king_carlos
Recwatcher16
TJ
Gwlad
rumpelstiltskindoh
GunsGermsV2
marty2086
RuggerRadge2611
The Great Aukster
hugehandoff
Cyril
eirebilly
LondonTiger
rodders
Poorfour
rapidsnowman
cascough
Hammersmith harrier
RDW
robbo277
mikey_dragon
Gooseberry
aucklandlaurie
EST
yappysnap
beshocked
No 7&1/2
Scottrf
TightHEAD
carpet baboon
chris_501
BamBam
Taylorman
international198
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
George Carlin
51 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Empty Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June

Post by George Carlin Tue 13 Jun 2017, 3:27 pm

Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Maori-10      Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Lions_10
Maori All Blacks British & Irish Lions
17 June 2017
KO: 19:35 NZST (8.35am BST)
Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua

Live on Sky Sports, Sky Sports HD and SkyGo

Referee: Jaco Peyper (South Africa)
Touch judges: [tbc]
TMO: [tbc]

A. FORM:

Played 8, Maori won 1, Lions won 7

Recently:

2005-06-11
NZ Maori 19 - 13 British and Irish Lions

1993-05-29
NZ Maori 20 - 24 British and Irish Lions

1977-07-13
NZ Maori 19 - 22 British and Irish Lions

B. TEAMS:

Maori All Blacks 
J Lowe; N Milner-Skudder, M Proctor, C Ngatai, R Ioane; D McKenzie, T Kerr-Barlow; K Hames, A Dixon (capt), B May, J Wheeler, T Franklin, A Ioane, E Dixon, L Messam.

Replacements: H Elliot, C Eves, M Renata, L Price, K Pryor, B Hall, I West, R Thompson.

British & Irish Lions
L Halfpenny (Wales); A Watson (England), J Davies (Wales), B Te'o (England), G North (Wales); J Sexton, C Murray (both Ireland); M Vunipola, J George (both England), T Furlong (Ireland), M Itoje, G Kruis (both England), P O'Mahony (capt, Ireland), S O'Brien (Ireland), T Faletau (Wales).

Replacements: K Owens (Wales), J McGrath (Ireland), K Sinckler (England), I Henderson (Ireland), S Warburton (Wales), G Laidlaw (Scotland), D Biggar (Wales), E Daly (England).

C. PREVIEW

Last edited by George Carlin on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Empty Re: Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:57 pm

Here's my prediction for the Maori 23:
1 Kane Hames
2 Ash Dixon
3 Ben May
4 Joe Wheeler
5 Tom Franklin
6 Elliot Dixon/Liam Messam
7 Kara Prior
8 Akira Ioane
9 Tawera Kerr-Barlow
10 Otere Black
11 James Lowe
12 Charlie Ngatai
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
15 Damien McKenzie
16 Hika Elliot
17 Chris Eves
18 Marcel Renata
19 Leighton Price
20 Dixon/Messam
21 Bryn Hall
22 Ihaia West
23 Tim Bateman/Matt Proctor
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Empty Re: Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June

Post by international198 Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:09 pm

Rieko Ioane is a great player, IMO. He's only 20 and has already been capped and scored a try for the All Blacks. He showed how good he is when the British & Irish Lions played the Blues, IMO. The British & Irish Lions will have a tough task containing him, IMO.

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:22 pm

Yes Reiko stunned for the Blues this year, has hardly put a foot wrong and has that knack of being right place right time. Picking him as an AB regular from next year. Wing or Centre and big and fast with it.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:24 pm

11 James Lowe
12 Charlie Ngatai
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
15 Damien McKenzie

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good luck to anyone defending that

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:25 pm

BamBam wrote:11 James Lowe
12 Charlie Ngatai
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
15 Damien McKenzie

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Good luck to anyone defending that

There's a chance they'll play McKenzie at 10, stick Proctor at 13 & move Ioane & Nehe up a number too
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:28 pm

Okay Kiwi lads - so something I've always wanted to know - what are the eligibility criteria for selection for the NZ Maori? 

Damien McKenzie looks even more celtic than I do.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:38 pm

George Carlin wrote:Okay Kiwi lads - so something I've always wanted to know - what are the eligibility criteria for selection for the NZ Maori? 

You have to be affiliated with a Maori Iwi (tribe). Generally by blood, though Pakeha (European) New Zealanders have occasionally been adopted into Iwi - hence why (for example) the 2 most common surnames for Maori in my home province of Marlborough are MacDonald (as in Leon) and Joseph (as in Jamie).

McKenzie is connected to both Ngāti Tūwharetoa (central North Island) & Ngāti Tahinga (Waikato). He was born & raised in Southland though, and technically was also eligible for Scotland before being capped by NZ last year

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 13 Jun 2017, 5:49 pm

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Okay Kiwi lads - so something I've always wanted to know - what are the eligibility criteria for selection for the NZ Maori? 

You have to be affiliated with a Maori Iwi (tribe). Generally by blood, though Pakeha (European) New Zealanders have occasionally been adopted into Iwi - hence why (for example) the 2 most common surnames for Maori in my home province of Marlborough are MacDonald (as in Leon) and Joseph (as in Jamie).

McKenzie is connected to both Ngāti Tūwharetoa (central North Island) & Ngāti Tahinga (Waikato). He was born & raised in Southland though, and technically was also eligible for Scotland before being capped by NZ last year
I can't believe I learned something worthwhile on this forum!  Very Happy
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Tue 13 Jun 2017, 9:17 pm

Paul Tito was always my favourite Maori!

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Tue 13 Jun 2017, 10:06 pm

chris_501 wrote:Paul Tito was always my favourite Maori!

I urinated in next to Paul Tito in the Richmond pitcher and piano. To be precise I had Tito to my right and Xavier rush to my left.

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 10:32 pm

Mine too! The most ginger pasty white dude on the planet! Although I appreciate it's not all about 'looking' Maori. Great nickname too: Fish, cos he was all Arms and legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 14 Jun 2017, 5:57 am

carpet baboon wrote:

I urinated in next to Paul Tito in the Richmond pitcher and piano. To be precise I had Tito to my right and Xavier rush to my left.
I cannot believe you didn't take the chance to ask them if they ever thought that the haka was a little bit gay...

And then obviously Run
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:24 am

George Carlin wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

I cannot believe you didn't take the chance to ask them if they ever thought that the haka was a little bit gay...

And then obviously Run

It was after Thier cup win in the Anglo Welsh some years ago, and looked like they had been celebrating it pretty hard, so I prob could have out ran them.

But my favourite meeting a rugby player in a toilet story was meeting serevi at the millennium stadium. Had always been a hero if mine. Had got free tickets to a Friday night game between wales and Fiji ( think it ended 11-11 most boring game ever, apart from the Fiji second row outpacing the Wales backs to score) just before ko I was in the toilets thinking the suited Fijian next to me looks familiar, then as I was washing my hands (hygiene first people) I realised it was the great serevi. Said hello started chatting then he got dragged away as it was nearly ko and he was coaching the backs.

Ahh great days

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:37 am

carpet baboon wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

And then obviously Run

It was after Thier cup win in the Anglo Welsh some years ago, and looked like they had been celebrating it pretty hard, so I prob could have out ran them.

But my favourite meeting a rugby player in a toilet story was meeting serevi at the millennium stadium. Had always been a hero if mine. Had got free tickets to a Friday night game between wales and Fiji ( think it ended 11-11 most boring game ever, apart from the Fiji second row outpacing the Wales backs to score) just before ko I was in the toilets thinking the suited Fijian next to me looks familiar, then as I was washing my hands (hygiene first people) I realised it was the great serevi. Said hello started chatting then he got dragged away as it was nearly ko and he was coaching the backs.

Ahh great days

Small world. I had a couple of post-match pints in the Pitcher & Piano after that Anglos Welsh final
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:40 am

carpet baboon wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

And then obviously Run

Ahh great days

Small world. I had a couple of post-match pints in the Pitcher & Piano after that Anglos Welsh final

I remember it being packed and ridiculously​ hot.

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:47 am

carpet baboon wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:
George Carlin wrote:
carpet baboon wrote:

And then obviously Run

Ahh great days

I remember it being packed and ridiculously​ hot.

Aye. We wound up heading in to Waxy O'Connors in Picadilly Circus from memory
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:49 am

Evening all, beginning to realise I can't keep up with the younger lads out here but seriously some of these lads have stuggled to even make it to KO, such a waste of money.

TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:51 am

TightHEAD wrote:Evening all, beginning to realise I can't keep up with the younger lads out here but seriously some of these lads have stuggled to even make it to KO, such a waste of money.
Take a 606v2 photo at the next game! thumbsup

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:52 am

Ha.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:18 am

Lions need a Plan B still, without a different 10 option like Ford or Russell instead of Biggar that's just not possible.

I'd like to see Kruis and Itoje being paired together vs the Maoris as the strongest and most cohesive 2nd row partnership IMO.

Of course I am biased but I want to see a Saracens front five + Furlong. I think that's the best shot at continuity.

Other selections I think are open for a bit more experimentation.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:28 am

I will never forget this pic of him Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Untitl10

What a guy!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:51 am

Whoa, that is some picture! Pink strip, red face, orange hair. It's an assault on the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:10 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Here's my prediction for the Maori 23:
1 Kane Hames
2 Ash Dixon
3 Ben May
4 Joe Wheeler
5 Tom Franklin
7 Kara Prior
8 Akira Ioane
9 Tawera Kerr-Barlow
10 Otere Black
11 James Lowe
12 Charlie Ngatai
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
15 Damien McKenzie
16 Hika Elliot
17 Chris Eves
18 Marcel Renata
19 Leighton Price
20 Dixon/Messam
21 Bryn Hall
22 Ihaia West

That back-line is a mouthwatering prospect. I really hope Charlie Ngatai can take part after his concussion troubles - a really brilliant player who would complement the rest of the backs very well. The Lions will have to really go some to beat this lot.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:39 am

EST wrote:
Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Here's my prediction for the Maori 23:
1 Kane Hames
2 Ash Dixon
3 Ben May
4 Joe Wheeler
5 Tom Franklin
7 Kara Prior
8 Akira Ioane
9 Tawera Kerr-Barlow
10 Otere Black
11 James Lowe
12 Charlie Ngatai
13 Rieko Ioane
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
15 Damien McKenzie
16 Hika Elliot
17 Chris Eves
18 Marcel Renata
19 Leighton Price
20 Dixon/Messam
21 Bryn Hall
22 Ihaia West

That back-line is a mouthwatering prospect.  I really hope Charlie Ngatai can take part after his concussion troubles - a really brilliant player who would complement the rest of the backs very well.  The Lions will have to really go some to beat this lot.
The forwards look manageable. 

The backs look unplayable if they get some momentum.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:42 am

Black is the weakest player in the backline - do a job on him and we can contain the backs .. although Mckenzie will help him out

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:47 am

BamBam wrote:Black is the weakest player in the backline - do a job on him and we can contain the backs .. although Mckenzie will help him out

They might just spring a surprise & start DMac at 10 too - he's filled in there a bit for the Chiefs this season & is lined up to replace Cruden next season. Proctor into 13, Ioane to 14 & Milner-Skudder to 15 is still tasty (Ioane is probably a better wing than 13)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:48 am

yappysnap wrote:

I will never forget this pic of him Maori All Blacks v British & Irish Lions, 17 June Untitl10

What a guy!

Still makes me chuckle.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:49 am

I don't know much about Black, other than he was very highly rated as a youngster. Just noticed Matt Proctor as well, who was keeping Aso on the wing for the Canes before injury.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:51 am

Looks like some people have a little bit of the green eyed monster about them this evening.

Keep the red votes coming if it makes you happy lol
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Wed 14 Jun 2017, 12:43 pm

BamBam wrote:Black is the weakest player in the backline - do a job on him and we can contain the backs .. although Mckenzie will help him out

Do that then they might replace him with West, and we all saw what he did to the Lions Wednesday last week.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:00 pm

TightHEAD wrote:Looks like some people have a little bit of the green eyed monster about them this evening.

What's your weather like over there, Tighty?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:03 pm

George Carlin wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:Looks like some people have a little bit of the green eyed monster about them this evening.

Hot air.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 1:19 pm

EST wrote:I don't know much about Black, other than he was very highly rated as a youngster.  Just noticed Matt Proctor as well, who was keeping Aso on the wing for the Canes before injury.

Black's moving to the Blues next season IIRC to replace Francis - likely to be the starting 10 as West is too inconsistent, unless Perofeta steps up.. He's currently Barrett's backup for the Hurricanes
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooseberry Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:18 pm

Are any of them uncapped and England qualified?

#askingforafriend

Gooseberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:32 pm

Gooseberry wrote:Are any of them uncapped and England qualified?

#askingforafriend
Laugh

Already capped in the squad:
Kane Hames
Elliot Dixon
Liam Messam
Akira Ioane (7s - was also Samoa qualified - his mother is Maori & played for NZ Women, Dad played for Samoa)
Tawera Kerr-Barlow
Charlie Ngatai
Rieko Ioane (was also Samoa qualified - his mother is Maori & played for NZ Women, Dad played for Samoa)
NMS
DMac
Hika Elliot
Declan O'Donnell (7s - was also Irish qualified)

No idea re. other qualifications
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:52 pm

Am still pissed that Ihaia West chose the boring perfection of NZ instead of the never-ending cycle of glorious defeat and functional alcoholism which he would have enjoyed were he to have chosen the polyester blue of a Scotland shirt.

And don't even start me on the fact that Richie McCaw could have played for Scotland too.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 3:49 pm

George Carlin wrote:

The weather in Cardiff has been good today. A little bit cloudy for some of it but still very warm.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 3:53 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
George Carlin wrote:

The weather in Cardiff has been good today. A little bit cloudy for some of it but still very warm.

No chances of an instant downpour then? I understand the England cricket team badly need it ASAP at Sophia Gardens
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 3:55 pm

My team:
Watson, Seymour, JJ, Farrell, North, Sexton, Muray;
Marler, Owens, Sinckler, Itoje, Kruis, Haskell, Warburton, Faletau.
Replacements should be; George, Mako, Furlong, Henderson, Tipuric, Webb, Biggar, Te'o

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:01 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:My team:
Replacements should be; George, Mako, Furlong, Henderson, Tipuric, Webb, Biggar, Te'o

What do you think the chances of the Lions playing Sexton/Farrell together? I think they've got to, based on what we have seen so far, but I can't see Gatland making the same decision.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:03 pm

Think it would be silly not to give it a go when the best performance the Lions have shown on tour has been the half of rugby that they played together

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:06 pm

Pretty decent side - though doubt Haskell will make it ahead of POM, and I'd take Daly/Williams on the bench over Biggar, with 2 10s starting on the pitch better to look for an impact sub option
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:12 pm

EST why should the Lions put their best performing 10 on the tour so far at 12?

Mikey Dragon why Haskell?

I would pick -

Williams
Watson
Joseph
T'eo
North
Farrell
Murray

Vunipola
George
Furlong
Kruis
Itoje
O Mahony (c)
Tipuric
Faletau

Marler
Owens
Sinckler
AWJ
Stander
Webb
Biggar
Daly

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:25 pm

Does anyone not think Haskell has played well? POM might have an advantage as a lineout jumper but I think Haskell is a better flanker. He's been an absolute nuisance for opposition and happens to be an immovable object when he hits a ruck - that's the kind of flanker I like. Based on what I've seen I would certainly start Farrell and Sexton, the midweek backs can't catch or pass well enough to face the ABs. If Gatland has the same idea then he really needs to call up an extra 10. Anscombe is currently in NZ....

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:26 pm

beshocked wrote:EST why should the Lions put their best performing 10 on the tour so far at 12?

Mikey Dragon why Haskell?

I would pick -

Williams
Watson
Joseph
T'eo
North
Farrell
Murray

Vunipola
George
Furlong
Kruis
Itoje
O Mahony (c)
Tipuric
Faletau

Marler
Owens
Sinckler
AWJ
Stander
Webb
Biggar
Daly

I thought the Sexton/Farrell showed up well against the Crusaders, and having witnessed some of the quality of passing on the tour so far, I would argue we need two ball players in midfield.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:27 pm

Pretty decent side - though doubt Haskell will make it ahead of POM, and I'd take Daly/Williams on the bench over Biggar, with 2 10s starting on the pitch better to look for an impact sub option

Smart move with 2 out of 3 fly-halves starting I guess. Just don't ask Daly to come on and take a kick at goal.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:36 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Does anyone not think Haskell has played well? POM might have an advantage as a lineout jumper but I think Haskell is a better flanker. He's been an absolute nuisance for opposition and happens to be an immovable object when he hits a ruck - that's the kind of flanker I like. Based on what I've seen I would certainly start Farrell and Sexton, the midweek backs can't catch or pass well enough to face the ABs. If Gatland has the same idea then he really needs to call up an extra 10. Anscombe is currently in NZ....

General consensus is that Hask has been rubbish actually Mikey

I agree on Sexton and Farrell together. Can't see Gatland doing it mind.

Anscombe is a rubbish 10 so please call him up Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 14 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm

It would make sense to call up Anscombe if they need someone at short notice, he wouldn't get near the test team though. There are another 3 welsh fly-halves in NZ but only Anscombe has super rugby experience which might give him an advantage. Gats could always call up Ford though.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Wed 14 Jun 2017, 5:00 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:It would make sense to call up Anscombe if they need someone at short notice, he wouldn't get near the test team though. There are another 3 welsh fly-halves in NZ but only Anscombe has super rugby experience which might give him an advantage. Gats could always call up Ford though.

As long as his flight is booked to leave Santa Fe on Sunday morning and not before!

Russell is another option and is closer to NZ.

If Gatland goes Murray/Sexton/Farrell in the test team, then I'd have Webb and Te'o on the bench and Laidlaw and Biggar start the midweek games. I'd stick Webb and a couple of outside backs on the bench, but I'd be looking at both those guys to last the 80. If either go down injured, you can bring Webb on at 9 with Biggar, or with Laidlaw switching across.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next