The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P

5 posters

Go down

Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P Empty Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 am

Enjoyed watching you.. Loved your humor..and For your Eyes only is probably my favorite Bond..

Class act..

"Let's go around the World one more time"....Moonraker.

Rest in peace Roger. .. rose

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P Empty Re: Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P

Post by superflyweight Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 am

My favourite Bond with Live and Let Die being my favourite Bond film.

Effortlessly cool, funny and charming and his work with UNICEF shows that he was a really nice guy as well.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P Empty Re: Sir Roger Moore - Underrated Bond, Unicef campaigner and good egg...R.I.P

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 am

Echo those words....Forgot the "Sir"...Amended..

"That Croc over there called Albert took my arm off"

"Well done Albert"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed May 24, 2017 2:19 am

My favourite Bond. RIP.

"Come on Q have I ever let you down?" 'Frequently....' *shuts car door*

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Wed May 24, 2017 11:13 pm

As a Bond, I think the problem is that his films have aged least well - Connery's 1960s Bond retains an air of cool while Moore's 1970s Bond looks rather naff at times. That plus his somewhat more jokey and less tough-guy style make his Bond a bit marmite.

Always came across as a nice guy though, who appreciated how lucky he had been to have such a career and the lifestyle that went with it, and he certainly gave plenty back through his work with UNICEF in later years.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu May 25, 2017 11:31 pm

The best bond for me. Very amusing.
Watched Man with the Golden Gun last week.
Quality.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down