The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!

Go down

6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!  Empty 6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 pm

*The cameras zoom around a packed arena full of screaming fans. The voices of your commentary team speak over the pictures, with signs like "5 NERDS GO DOWN FOR DAYS" and "MASTER TACTICIAN" catching the eye

HA: Welcome along once again for another edition of 6CW Anarchy!

HE: We're making our way to Day of Reckoning and tonight sees those preparations continue

HA: That's right, brother. We're into round two of the Fight for Thirty - and with every week we are closer to finding the man who will enter at number 30 in this year's Gateway to Glory.

HE: A real position of power: every other man is beaten down and clinging on...and then in comes one more challenge, fresh and ready to fight.

HA: We started with 28 men...we're down to 14, although one man will get a reprieve in our first match. Fittingly, a battle royal will give the beaten men from week one the chance to get back into the competition.

*"Glorious!" - The word fires out from the speakers as Glorious Domination plays and onto the stage steps Hero

HA: An unscheduled appearance from the self-proclaimed God of wrestling.

HE: How lucky we are. The leader is good

HA: The leader?

HE: Oh I'm sure it would resonate more with you if I used the batman theme or something.

*Whilst the Brothers have bickered, Hero has sauntered down to the ring and stands in its middle with a mic in his hand. He looks down the lens of the camera

H: Welcome, brothers. Welcome to another week of 6CW, another week where they are in the rather fortunate position in which they are graced by my presence.

*He smiles

H: I come forward today to send a warning. For this little tournament is a platform, a platform created to make my ascent to the throne all the more transparent. Yes, my contract has certain...assurances, but this Fight for Thirty will just confirm my rise once more.

So I come to warn the 'men' back there

*He points down the ramp

H: All these new pretenders...they are all just keeping the TV cameras busy for a few weeks, making it a sport.

At Day of Reckoning, I will be winning the Gateway to Glory, and it will be from number thirty

*He is interrupted suddenly by the opening bars of Kanye West's "Power." Out now steps Anthony Grace, a grin across his face. He points down at Hero and shakes his head like a man laughing at an old cad telling a sly joke.

He opens his arms out wide to drink in the reaction of the crowd, and walks down the ramp with his arms like that the whole way, until reaching the ring.

Grace stands looking up at the ring, leaves one arm out and gestures with his hand to be given a mic. A stage hand obliges

AG: Oh, Hero. Such confidence! You can see why we have had a relationship in the past. One of mutual respect: we understood the power the other men did wield.

*Grace takes the steps up and then climbs into the ring.

AG: But that power is not unfettered. You are a man, a mere man, and a wrestler. Might I say, all you have ever been is a wrestler, for when you have been out of this industry then you may well have remained underground with your fake death? The world was not interested until then, and they were happy to let you go too.

*He walks over to him

AG: But don't let that seem like you haven't achieved a lot here. Oh you have! But just here, really. Just in these little ropes, pretending to be a performer.

But I, I have been able to transcend. I am the best man in this industry, and this is just my hobby!

*He smiles with his Hollywood whites

AG: And it will be a story for the silver screen when I win this Fight for Thirty. Maybe just the introduction, the opening credits. As for me, this won't be a major achievement. It will be just another achievement for me to put on the biography. Wrestling with Grace is likely to be one in a series of biopics that chronicle my incredible career.

Do feel cheered in that you may well be a minor part in that, for we did team together. Obviously, it'll be a trained actor, and more attractive too as we have standards in Hollywood.

But it will be me bringing some legitimate attention to this sport. The world champion this industry needs, and that is what I will become as number 30, the Gateway to Glory winner and Night of Glory main eventer...

“SHUT UP!”

HA: What is that?

*The crowd roar as O’Callaghan walks out onto the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand

O’C: The talkers need to shut up! So badly that even I am getting cheers, just for interrupting your overrated, over-exposed, over-indulged a*seholes.

*The crowd roar once more

O’C: You are blowing hot air and it ain’t going anywhere, gentlemen. You are all waiting in my wake, watching the future come to the present.

*He points down at the ring

O’C: Beardy, Jesus, Hero, whatever you go by. You are the past. You don’t have it any more, even if you ever did.

And Hollywood? Welcome to the world of a real wrestler. And I don’t mean your days with Max Adamson, or the broken down world of GazzyD. This is the prize fighter, the realm of wrestling where I can beat you to within an inch of your life, I can choose when and how to end you. I don’t need to pounce - - I don’t need to throw a lucky kick - - I can choose the minute in a match when your end is ready.

If either of you make it through, you ain’t one step closer to 30. You two left 30 behind years ago! All you are is one step closer to bowing down at my knees. You will be one step closer to me picking you apart and breaking your bodies limb by limb.

*Hero and Grace both look at O’Callaghan with a smile

H: You don’t know of what you speak, Irishman. You have achieved nothing so far, merely added some depth to these idiots paying for their tickets.

O’C: I’m just waiting for you to try and “recruit” me. Can you even wrestle on your own, Hero?

AG: He isn’t your worry, young man. And neither is your impudence. It is my aura, for everything I do makes your life pale in comparison.

*Hero looks at Grace

H: And yet, you still have nothing but failure on your card. I broke down Gazzy for you, I broke down your first round. You’ve been in my shadow since you came back, and fighting away from being my apprentice has left you weakened.

AG: You just need to hope that contract of yours doesn’t ever get in my way

*The two stare down, but they are interrupted by O’Callaghan’s clapping

O’C: You try and keep that relevance on you, gentlemen. But very soon, all the eyes on you are gonna be whether you are still breathing when I’m done.

Get as much talking in over the next few weeks, cos if you come against me I will put you down.

*The three share stares before O’Callaghan’s music plays and we fade away to the back.

Last edited by Mat on Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:40 pm

*Cassius Zhi is shown backstage by the catering table; he takes a paper cup and tea bag and fills the cup with hot water. Cassius stands silent for a second as he takes a deep breath of the hot fumes rising from the cup. Closing his eyes his briefly his serenity is broken by the arrival of Tim Allen and the backstage camera team

*Allen reaches towards the table as if to help

TA: Milk?

*Cassius opens his eyes slowly and stares unassumingly at Allen clearly offended by the suggestion. Allen slowly pulls his hand from the milk and tries a different tact

TA: Last time out didn’t go entirely as planned with the loss to the Parasite Killers plus you have the continued development of your feud with Lex Hart. Have you had time to consider Hart’s challenge for Day of Reckoning?

*Cassius’s face screws up at the mention of Hart’s name. He takes a sip from the cup and calmness returns

CZ: The loss last week falls solely on the shoulders of one man. The ineptitude of Crime Lord and his continued spiral into wrestling mediocrity are the reason for that result. I am free from blame, I tried to impart the benefit of my wisdom on him throughout that situation and it fell on deaf ears. I take no responsibility for that

I can but try…

TA: And Lex?

*Cassius’s vein on his neck twitches frantically. Again he takes a sip from the cup

CZ: My focus remains on ALL those that challenge me this evening. Anything else would be a slight on my opponents and would prevent me from focusing appropriately

TA: So are you rejecting his challenge?

*Cassius’s eyes narrow and he glares at Allen

CZ: Leave me now. That is my final word!!

*Allen stops for a second, he looks towards his crew who shrug their shoulders. Zhi turns his back to camera and continues to sip calmly from the cup

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 3rd April-Results and That!

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 pm

HA: What a match we have to kick off Anarchy here this evening!

HE: Following on from the Fight for Thirty tournament that kicked off on Aftermath last time out, the losing teams from that evening are now backing to doing what they do best, competing as individuals.

HA: And they go head to head in a battle royal match, which is somewhat of a prelude for the Gateway To Glory match when you think about it.

HE: It certainly won't be a hindrance for these competitors to go through an over the top rope battle royal match with 6CW's flagship match just a month or so away.

The competitors for the match are shown in the ring, Mike Hill and Geoff Steel are stood across from each other, staring one another down. Lex Hart is leant up against the ropes, with JJ Johnson and Dicey Reilly stood in opposite corners.

HA: Just one man left to enter this match...

"They Say" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as a red mist floats around the bottom of the stage, Cassius Zhi then emerges out from behind the curtain, holding the 6CW World Championship above his head. Zhi strolls down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps into the ring.

HE: He may already have one title but clearly, Cassius Zhi has his sights set on the EWF World Championship and unifying the two world titles, which would undoubtedly mark him out as 6CW's franchise player.

HA: I'm not sure JJ Johnson would take too kindly to that nickname.

HE: I don't think JJ will have a lot of say in the matter quite frankly Harold.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Lex Hart wasting no time here!

As soon as Cassius Zhi hands his title belt over, Lex Hart storms in at him, flying away with a series of right hands to the head of Zhi, who falls back towards the corner. Lex Hart boots away at the abdomen, he then tries to scoop Zhi out over the top rope by the leg but Cassius uses his other one to boot away at the gut of Hart, forcing him backwards.

Cassius matches forward from the corner, firing off a series of roundhouse kicks that send Hart retreating back across the ring, with most of the other competitors simply content to watch on as the two men fight it out. Zhi has Lex forced into the corner, the 6CW Champion then drives knees into the backs.

Zhi turns around for a moment, looking around for anyone to come and challenge him but the match has now descended into the chaos normally expected from a battle royal match. Mike Hill and Perfect Jack are working together in an attempt to force Geoff Steel over the top rope, while Cameron Faith is hanging onto the top rope after a clothesline from MMM had sent him onto the ring apron.

MMM glares around the ring, JJ runs towards him but MMM crashes a big boot into the skull. Dicey Reilly is the next to take the attack to the monster, firing in right hands to the body of MMM who cuts him off with a big knee up into the stomach followed by a big suplex across the ring. Cameron Faith springboards in off the top rope, going for a crossbody but MMM catches him. The monster is quickly taken out by Crime Lord, hitting a chopblock to the right knee, forcing MMM down to the mat. Cameron Faith then joins forces with Crime Lord in beating down the big man.

The camera's return to Lex Hart and Cassius Zhi, who are still embroiled in the brawl which started at the beginning of the match-up. Cassius goes for a roundouse kick, Lex ducks and grabs him by the waist, driving him towards the ropes. Zhi blocks using the ropes, only for Lex Hart to backward roll through and connect with an impressive German suplex on Zhi.

Jack Hurst has broken up the attack on Geoff Steel from Hill and Perfect Jack, and is now beating down on Hill against the ropes. Perfect Jack sees his former tag partner and now rival stood over Zhi gloating, he sprints in going for a bulldog but Hart reads it and pushes Jack away. He rises to his feet, again running in at Hart who connects with a scoop slam and follows that up with a standing moonsault.

Hart rises to his feet only for Zhi to crash a double axe handle blow into the back of the head, he then proceeds to stomp down on Hart. The camera pans to Hurst once more, he is about run at Hill when he is met side on by both members of the Death Squad, who hitting simultaneous shoulder tackles on the former red arrow.

Varyag picks up Hurst from off the canvas, Castille then joins his tag partner as they firmly Irish whip Hurst towards the ropes. He is sent flying over the top rope but lands on the apron, but that doesn't last long as Castile runs the ropes, leaps into the arms of Varyag who then throws him at Hurst, with Castile delivering a vicious kick to the head that sends Hurst flying off the apron.

HA: And there we have it, the first elimination of the contest and it's Jack Hurst who goes!

HE: The Death Squad now looking to pick their next fight.

Varyag and Castille look around the ring, they set their sights on Engel Harlequin. Castille is over first, he leans over to pick up Engel from the canvas but Harlequin plants Castille face-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Engel rolls up to his feet, hitting a series of knees into the back of the head. Varyag grabs Engel, he then goes for a belly to back suplex which Engel counters with a bulldog.

Harlequin rolls to his feet, he picks up Varyag and attempts to set up a powerbomb, but this is countered with a back body drop. Engel gets to a vertical base, Varyag hits a couple of knees into the stomach before running off the ropes, he attempts a clothesline but Engel scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with a Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker.

Engel picks up Varyag, hitting a couple of punches to the head. He goes for a boot to the gut, Varyag grabs it and Engel connects with an enzaguri kick to the head. The big man of the Death Squad falls into the ropes, Engel runs the ropes, hitting a big knee that sends Varyag out over the top rope.

HA: Varyag goes!

Engel turns his attentions to Castile, we are then shown images of MMM pushing Cameron Faith away from him, he then rolls to his feet and begins fighting it out with Crime Lord. JJ Johnson is working over Mike Hill in the corner, booting down on his head while Dicey Reilly is attempting to force Perfect Jack out over the top rope.

Cassius Zhi and Lex Hart are still fighting it out in the centre of the ring, Lex Hart goes for a neckbreaker but Zhi blocks, and then counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Zhi waits for Lex to rise before going for the Dragon's Fury, but Hart ducks under that, locking in a sleeper hold and then connecting with a backbreaker.

Hart drags up Zhi, he goes for the RKO but Cassius shoves Lex towards the ropes. Zhi sprints towards Hart, who counter with a back body drop.

HA: Cassius on the ring apron!

HE: A precarious situation for the 6CW World CHampion.

Lex Hart runs the ropes, hurtling towards Cassius Zhi and then 6CW World Champion connects with Dragon's Fury. Hart staggers back, Cassius steps into the ring and grabs Hart by the head, launching him out over the top rope.

HA: Lex Hart is out of there!

HE: And Cassius Zhi seems to be taking a great deal of pleasure in that elimination.

Cassius stands staring down at Hart on the outside, smirking, before then turning his attention back to the rest of the competitors left in the match-up. Dicey Reilly walks forward from the corner, and then he is followed by JJ Johnson from the opposite corner.

HA: My god!

HE: What a face off this is! Three of the biggest names in 6CW's history, about to square off...

HA: Or not!

HE: Lex Hart!

HA: What the hell?! He's already out of this match?!

Lex Hart rolls back into the ring as soon as Zhi's back is turned, he grabs the 6CW World Champion by the head and throws him down to the outside.

HE: Zhi's gone!

HA: And he is not happy!

Lex Hart steps onto the apron, now he is the one smirking, only for Zhi to grab his right leg and sweep Lex forward, Hart's face rebounding off the apron. He stumbles away from the ring, leading to Cassius Zhi pummelling away on him with big punches to the face. Hart replies with a couple of European Uppercuts, which Zhi responds to with roundhouse kicks to the side.

Hart manages to force Zhi towards the railings, Lex hits a couple of big punches before running towards him only for Zhi to connect with a back body drop. Cassius then steps over into the crowd and soon he and Lex are fighting it out through the supporters of 6CW.

The camera's return to the ring, we've got JJ Johnson and Dicey Reilly renewing their rivalry in the centre of the ring, engaged in an exchange of punches similar to that of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Mike Hill has rolled in under the bottom rope after finding himself on the apron, Engel Harlequin is fighting off MMM while Crime Lord has Cameron Faith clinging on for dear life in the corner.

MMM is pummelling punches into the body of Engel, but he manages to come back with a couple of desperation kicks to the stomach. Engel then bounces off the ropes and catches the monstrous MMM with a huge running knee to the head.

The big man stumbles back, El Rey Castille looks to pounce and leaps onto the back of MMM, applying a sleeper hold. He is thrown off but the Death Squad man lands on his feet, he runs off the ropes and connects with a running lariat.

MMM falls back slightly, Castille runs in again, he goes for a crossbody but he is caught, only to then reverse with an arm drag. MMM rolls up to his feet and Castille hits him with a superkick to the head, followed by a running dropkick. Castille hits a series of palm strikes to the chest, pushing Man Mountain Mike right back against the ropes.

Castile runs the ropes...

HA: My god, what power from the Man Mountain!

HE: Castile is out of there!

MMM bench presses the on-rushing Death Squad man into the air and then down to the outside. MMM turns around...

HA: Geoff Steel!

Steel flies at the monster with a flurry of punches, he is soon joined by Crime Lord, Cameron Faith and Perfect Jack in attempting to force the big man over the top rope. Engel is next into the fray, Mike Hill looks on for a few moments, contemplating...

HE: Hill in there now too!

HA: Putting aside his issues with Steel for just a few moments.

HE: Great tactics from the remaining competitors, they know how much of a threat Man Mountain Mike is.

Johnson and Reilly are still exchanging punches in the corner, but they then stop as both men see what is happening with MMM, they sprint across the ring to join forces with the rest of the competitors in the match and they all succeed in managing to dump the big man down to the outside, much to his frustration.

As soon as MMM is eliminated, the group splinters off, Dicey turns JJ around by the shoulder, the two exchange an almost respectful nod before re-engaging in the battle of haymakers they briefly interrupted. Hill pulls Steel back and pokes him in the eye, temporarily blinding his opponent. Perfect Jack joins forces with Hill as they attempt to throw Steel out of the ring while Engel and Crime Lord become entangled in a brawl.

Steel is close to being pushed over the top rope, out of desperation he flails his elbows around, managing to make contact enough with both Hill and Jack to force the pair back and give himself a little bit of breathing room. Steel moves slightly clear from the ropes, only for Mike Hill to sprint back in at him...

HA: Back body drop!

HE: Hill is out of there!

HA: And he is not happy.

Hill gets up to his feet, he leaps straight back onto the apron...

HA: Steel sends Hill flying again! Big forearm smash...

HE: Perfect Jack!

HA: Damn it!

HE: Jack eliminates Steel!

HA: Steel simply couldn't leave Hill alone, despite having already eliminated him. The goading and competitiveness of their rivalry was simply too much!

Cameron Faith runs in, he grabs Perfect Jack by the waist and connects with a German suplex. Jack rolls to his fee, he throws a wild clothesline which Cameron Faith ducks underneath, hitting his trademark superkick. Perfect Jack falls back...

HE: Double superkick!

HA: Perfect Jack the next man gone!

The camera pans to show Crime Lord hitting a series of European Uppercuts on Engel in the corner, he blocks one and then turns the tables on Crime Lord, beating away on him with a series of knees into the abdomen. Engel follows that with some stiff open-hand chops into the chest.

Engel steps back to the opposite corner, he sprints in going for a stinger splash but Crime Lord moves and Engel crashes into the turnbuckles. Crime Lord sprints in, hitting a big splash of his own. Cameron Faith spots the chance and he follows up on Engel with a shining wizard. Faith steps back and walks straight into a spinebuster from Crime Lord.

Crime Lord drags Faith up by the head and throws him over the top rope, but the Scot lands on the apron. Crime Lord runs in at Faith, but he counters with a big forearm from the apron. Faith springboards in off the top rope...

HA: Seated senton...

HE: Caught him!

Crime Lord catches Faith, he walks forward towards the ropes...

HA: Powerbomb to the...

HE: No!

HA: Yes! What a counter! What a counter!

HE: This can't happen!

HA: Faith eliminates Crime Lord with a hurracanrana!

Faith manages to stay in the ring as well, he frees himself from the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring. There has been a break in the brawl between Dicey and JJ, while Engel is up to his feet.

HA: And then there was four!

JJ and Dicey finally split from the brawling that has defined the match, Johnson going after Faith while Dicey and Engel face-off. Engel applies a side headlock on Dicey, who counters with an Irish whip into the ropes. Engel rebounds off the ropes, Dicey crashes a boot into the head. Engel stumbles to his feet, Reilly attempts a DDT but Engel counters with a Northern Lights suplex and then starts stomping down on Reilly.

JJ pushes Faith back into the ropes, where he hits his trademark combination of punches against the Scot, who desperately tries to protect himself. Johnson then starts booting away on the stomach of Faith, before grabbing him by the legs and trying to scoop him out over the top rope, but Faith dead-weights and pushes back against Johnson, desperately trying to avoid the elimination attempt.

Engel lifts up Reilly, grabbing him by the head for the elimination but Dicey blocks, he then counters with a series of elbows back into the face of Harlequin. Reilly then spins on the spot, and connects with a vicious discus clothesline.

Reilly throws Engel into the corner, he then sprints in and connects with a spear to the stomach. Reilly then hits a series of short, sharp shoulders into the stomach. The camera pans to Faith, who has successfully managed to fend off Johnson.

Looking frustrated, JJ marches over towards Dicey and tries to help the Irishman in eliminating Engel.

HA: Johnson willing to look past that rivalary for just a few moments in an attempt to get Engel out of there.

Reilly stares at JJ, both men then grab a hold of Engel's leg and try to throw him out off the ring but he boots back at Reilly in particular, forcing the Irishman to release. Cameron Faith is up, he runs in and takes Dicey down with a dropkick to the back.

Faith then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a bulldog on Reilly. Faith waits for Dicey to rise, he goes for a superkick but Dicey blocks, he spins Faith around on the spot and then throws him down with a belly to belly suplex.

Cameron Faith stumbles up to his feet and Dicey hits a couple of big right hands, Faith falls into the ropes and Dicey runs in, going for the clothesline..

HA: Faith lands on the apron again!

HE: They just can't get rid of him, he's like a bad smell.

Reilly places his boot through the ropes and stomps down on Fatih, trying to force him off the apron. In the corner, Engel has managed to fight off JJ and then pulls him face-first into the top turnbuckle with a reverse STO. JJ falls back, Engel then runs in and sends JJ to the canvas with a spinning heel kick.

Engel boots down on JJ repeatedly, he then drags him to his feet and throws Johnson towards the ropes. Engel sprints in at him, and sends JJ down onto the ring apron with another spinning heel kick. Johnson lands on the apron, Engel runs in but JJ dives under the middle rope, driving a shoulder up into the abdomen.

He then hits a sunset flip on Engel, the camera pans to Dicey, he leans over to pick up Faith, but the Scot hits a desperation counter, pulling the Irishman down throat first across the top rope. He stumbles backwards, straight into the path of his rival, JJ Johnson.

Johnson boots him in the stomach, JJ then grabs Dicey and runs across the ring with him, building some momentum...

HA: DICEY IS OUT OF THERE!

HE: JJ JOHNSON ELIMINATES DIECY REILLY!

Dicey is apoplectic on the outside, not helped by JJ Johnson shouting down at him from inside the ring. Johnson turns around, and Engel hits him with a running, jumping Yakuza kick. Johnson falls into the ropes, rather than over them. Engel grabs Johnson by the legs, attempting to dump him out over the top rope...

HA: Precarious situation for Johnson.

HE: He's really fighting it though, he's desperate for this number 30 spot.

JJ boots away at Engel, he is forced back but then cracks JJ with a big European Uppercut. Engel runs the ropes...

HE: Clothesline!

HA: Reilly on the apron too!

HE: He pulled down the top rope!

HA: JJ JOHNSON IS ELIMINATED!

HE: It's down to two.

HA: Engel Harlequin and Cameron Faith!

HE: How the hell is Faith still in there? He's spent the majority of the match on the ring apron or against the ropes!

HA: It looks like security and the referees are a bit more on the ball now!

Johnson gets to his feet and attempts to storm at Dicey but a team of refs and ringside security manage to separate the duo. Engel turns around after the brawl...

HE: FAITH!

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE!

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: ENGEL IS OUT OF THERE! ENGEL IS ELIMIANTED!

HE: CAMERON FAITH WINS!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Unbelievable!

HE: How did he win that? He shouldn't have even been in the match!

HA: He took one hell of a beating in there but Faith showed some tremendous resilience in staying in that match up and eventually got his reward.

HE: For too many, personal feelings got in the way of the bigger goal, and now they will have to leave their position in Gateway to Glory in the hands of fate.

HA: While Faith still has a chance at that coveted number 30 spot, if he can get through that triple threat match later on in the night.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:48 pm

HA: Welcome back folks, earlier in the week, 6CW management made a surprise addition to this already packed roster with some new competitors for the tag team division stepping through the door.

HE: Pretty much everyone was caught off guard by the arrival of this team, particularly JJ Johnson...

HA: He was just concluding an interview with our very own Tim Allen when he was interrupted by a familiar face...

HE: Let's take a look.

JJ: Well I'll be damned...

*The cameras pan around to show two masked men entering the corridor, kitbags slung over their shoulders. The smaller man throws his bag down and strides over to JJ, giving him a huge hug.

JJ: Damn playa....ain't nobody told me you boys were scheduled for this next show....hey, Timothy Allen bring yo a55 back over here dog...

*Tim Allen shuffles back into the picture

JJ: (beep) this enough to change up my mood....Tim, allow me to introduce to you Castiguer......Sicarius......The Soldiers of Fortune!

TA: The Soldiers of Fortune? But I thought you were...

*JJ grins as he claps Castiguer on the back and beckons Sicarius, who is much bigger than both men, over to join them.

JJ: Angelo Anneire, you damn right....I played my part and we were a damn good team back in our day....but I got my pathway and now they got theirs....preach to the man, Castig....let them know....

*Castiguer grins at JJ as he takes the mic

Castiguer: I gotta say it feels great to be back....it's been six years now since the Church of Hero shattered my leg and put me on the shelf....six long years for me to decide if I just wanted to train upcoming superstars or give this one last punt....and here I am...

TA: With a new member...

*Castiguer punches Sicarius on the shoulder

Castiguer: My star pupil....6'5, 285 lbs....they say me and JJ were a team to behold in our heyday but I think me and Sicarius are better...

*JJ whistles from the back of the conversation

Castiguer: We are the perfect combination of power and speed.....our style is guaranteed box office...

TA: And what can the fans expect from the two of you?

*Sicarius pulls the mic upwards

Sicarius: Baby you about to see entertainment....growing up I looked up to JJ....I was trained by his best friend.....I like to think my style is something unlike anything you have ever seen here before in 6CW....we're not here to just make up numbers....we're showmen and we are here to make an impact....

Castiguer: The tag division isn't as deep as it could be.....but we've seen the Death Squad, the Parasite Killers and The TA....we know the quality they possess....we believe we can surpass anything they've got to offer...

TA: The TA have been on one hell of a roll since they arrived in 6CW....

Sicarius: Just like the Church of Hero were when JJ and Castiguer went to 6WF.....nobody is unbeatable....nobody is untouchable.....and sooner rather than later we are going to show that....

I'm new to this and maybe I got a point to prove....the original Soldiers of Fortune were one of the most successful tag teams in 6WF history....but damn would you look at my shoulders....I can carry any amount of pressure you wanna throw at me...we're ready for anything that comes our way...

TA: And Castiguer....I have to ask....you do know the Church of Hero are here....in 6CW...?

*Castiguer opens his mouth to reply but then closes it and looks from JJ to Sicarius. JJ pats his friend on the shoulder

JJ: I'll catch up with you guys a little later, i think you got this one....dinner and drinks on me though...

*JJ touches knuckles with Sicarius as he leaves the scene. The camera pans back on Castiguer

Castiguer: We haven't returned for a revenge mission, plenty of time has passed....but whilst time may heal wounds, it doesn't stop the scarring.....it'll never be forgotten what happened to me and I truly believe what goes around, comes around...

But sometimes you just gotta bide your time....now if you'll excuse us, we need to get used to our new surroundings!

*Castiguer and Sicarius nod at Tim Allen as they pick up their bags and walk past him toward their locker room.

HA: It's the Soldiers Of Fortune 2.0, with JJ Johnson replaced by Sicarius.

HE: Castiguer is one of the most decorated tag team wrestlers in the world today, a respected trainer, these two will certainly add something to the tag team ranks.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 pm

*The scene opens in the locker room area where an angry Lex Hart is sat taking off his boots. He tosses a boot across the room as Charlotte Grey walks in from off camera. Lex looks up at Charlotte and shakes his head

CG: Lex? The 6CW Universe will want to know, what next for Lex Hart after your failed attempt to regain your place in the fight for thirty tournament?

*Lex seemingly angered, rises to his feet towering over Charlotte who looks a little uneasy. Lex responds in an enraged manner

LH: The 6CW universe want to know?

Do you think I give a rats a** what the 6CW universe think right now? You see the way I see it...its not just me that’s down on his luck. Cassius Zhi was seconds away from tapping out at Ashes to Ashes. Seconds away...and the last time I checked, that tea swilling clown didn't manage to regain his place either. So you see Charlotte, both me and Zhi have got some free time.

*Charlotte presses Lex further

CG: So you still intend to challenge Cassius heading into Day of Reckoning?

*Lex shakes his head

LH: I am not just going to challenge him...I am going to dog him at every step, he won’t be able to take a crap without looking over his shoulder, I am gunning for Cassius Zhi, I AM taking that 6CW title and there is not a damn thing anybody in 6CW can do about it. Now if you'll excuse me Charlotte, I am sure you have other "stars" to buzz around.

*Lex walks off camera leaving Charlotte stood awkwardly as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:51 pm

Match 2
The Death Squad vs The Soldiers of Fortune

"The Death March" is playing out as the action returns to ringside and The Death Squad are making their entrance. The crowd are booing the arrival of Varyag and Castile, who lower their hooded cloaks and raise their arms in the air…

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy…and the return of one of the most famous teams that professional wrestling has seen…

HE: Put a sock in it….the Soldiers of Fortune were a big team in 6WF, this is 6CW….this isn't the minor leagues now…plus they aren't even the same team that had all that success way back when…The Death Squad are gonna teach them a lesson…

HA: Well that's your opinion, I think this sold out crowd here tonight is very excited to see this new version of the SOF….

HE: I like how you're just assuming they'll come in here and win….totally dismissing their opposition…

HA: Not in the slightest….The Death Squad are an accomplished team, on their day they are a match for any duo….but they need to up their game, their results have not been impressive as of late…And let's not forget, it's just 15 minutes or so since they competed in the battle royal for the last fight for 30 spot.

The Death Squad enter the ring and they drag the cameraman close to them so they can talk trash. The crowd are making a lot of noise and then there is a huge roar as "Remember the name" screams through the speakers. The lights dim and a heartbeat pulses around the arena in time to the music as blue and red pyros erupt into the air. The cameras turn black and white as the members of the Soldiers of Fortune make their entrance…

HA: Castiguer and Sicarius…..The Soldiers of Fortune are here…

HE: Yay…

HA: The second longest reigning 6WF Tag Team Champions of all time…

HE: And who was number one? That's right, Perfect Execution…..the greatest tag team in all the history of pro wrestling….

HA: Castiguer and JJ Johnson dethroned The Church of Hero in June 2011……several months later Castiguer's leg was broken by The Church…..Castiguer spent the last five years training students to wrestling and now he is back and he's brought his best and most dynamic pupil with him…

More pyros erupt from the announce table as Sicarius vaults over the top rope and Castiguer backflips off the top rope to join him. They high five as the crowd chant for them…

HA: Seems like the 6CW Universe is already getting behind the Soldiers…

HE: Who cares what these mindless drones think…

Castiguer and Sicarius have a brief discussion and then Castiguer takes up the mantle for his team. Castile smirks and puffs out his chest as he walks to meet his foe in the centre of the ring…

HA: Castile and Castiguer's styles should gel fantastically…

Castile aims a check leg kick at Castiguer, who weaves in and out and then fires back with a front kick straight to the stomach. Castile backs off to the corner and Castiguer runs in with double knees straight to the chest…

HA: Castiguer is lightning fast…

Castiguer quickly scoops Castile onto his shoulders and then runs him out into a Green Bay plunge in the centre of the ring…

HE: Varyag made the blind tag….

Castiguer has made the cover but receives a brutal knee right to the back of his head from the big man. Varyag quickly drags Castiguer to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing an Alabama slam……………..1……………….2………….kickout from Castiguer!

HA: A win for the Death Squad here would most certainly put them back into the tag title spotlight….they need that kind of lift…

Castiguer tries to get to his feet but Varyag attempts to lock in a full nelson. The smaller man manages to drag the action into the corner so that he can run up the turnbuckle and counter with a diamond dust…

HA: That is the unique offense that Castiguer brings to the table…

Varyag is already trying to get back up but Castiguer meets him with a hard spinning heel kick, dropping him once again. The SOF member then rolls out onto the apron before springboarding back in, landing a double foot stomp to the chest. Varyag slowly gets up and Castiguer grabs his head…

HA: ACE CRUSHER!

HE: Not likely!

Castiguer looks for the running cutter but Varyag stops short and uses his power to throw Castiguer into the turnbuckle. Castiguer staggers back up and is gorilla pressed into the air…

HE: Incredible power…

Varyag slams Castiguer down onto the mat and then tags Castile back in. Castile leaps onto the top rope as Varyag begins to spin Castiguer around by his legs…

HE: Terrific teamwork!

HA: This is what the Death Squad are capable of…

Castile jumps off the top rope and lands a missile dropkick to his spinning opponent's head…
…1
….2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Sicarius trying to get the crowd onside….offering support to his teammate…

Sicarius is clapping his hands, urging the crowd to follow, and they begin an "SOF" chant. Castile drags Castiguer up and lands a sickening belly to belly suplex, sending Castiguer into the ropes…

HA: That could cause a serious injury…

Castile ignores the referee as he stomps down on his foe before choking him with his boot. Castiguer is clearly hurting and struggling to stand as Castile backs into the corner…

HE: Castiguer should have stayed retired….he isn't cut out for this…

HA: NO?

Castile runs out of the corner for the "Marca De La Muerte" but Castiguer shows amazing agility to leap to his feet and sprint into his rival, nailing a brutal yakuza kick to the face. Castiguer stumbles back up and aims for his corner as Varyag storms the ring…

HA: MADE THE TAG!

The crowd cheer as Castiguer ducks a running clothesline and he dives across the ring, slapping the outstretched hand of Sicarius. Sicarius storms the ring and nails a huge clothesline that takes Varyag off his feet…

HE: AHHH!

HA: Incredible force from this young stallion….welcome to 6CW!

Castile is back up and is lifted into a scoop slam. Varyag clambers back up and he receives the same fate….Sicarius beckons Castile up again and scores with a second scooped slam…

HA: And another from Varyag…..TWO HAT TRICKS!

The crowd are rocking as Sicarius scoop slams both members of the Death Squad for a third time in a row. Castile is groggy as he makes it back up again, walking straight into an urange slam…

…2
……shoulder up!

HE: Phew…

HA: That was close though…

Sicarius drags Castile back up and he whips him off the ropes before popping him up into the air on the return…

HA: Power…

Castile counters with a front dropkick to the chest, sending Sicarius staggering back into the corner. Castile scrambles back up and he sprints in…

HA: Nobody home…

HE: OH MY!

Castile looks for a diving body splash but Sicarius moves aside and sends his foe crashing against the turnbuckle. Sicarius sprints off the adjacent ropes and returns with an almighty spear which looks to break Castile in half…

HA: That was insane impact…

The crowd are rocking as Sicarius gets to his feet and lets out a roar. He raises a lone arm in tribute to JJ Johnson, drawing more cheers…

HA: This young kid is gaining some support….they said he was the best in class…

Sicarius ushers Castile to his feet once again and he lifts him up, spinning him around…

HE: He calls this "Requiem"…

Sicarius prepares for the "end of days" but Varyag returns and clatters him from behind. He stomps and pounds Sicarius down before helping Castile back up…

HE: Now Sicarius is done for…

Castile backs up into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope as Varyag drags Sicarius back up and scoops him onto his shoulders, synching in a torture rack…

HA: Death Squad looking to finish here…KHOROSHO & MAL!

Castiguer springboards back into the ring and nails a midair backstabber on Varyag, releasing Sicarius from his grip. Castile is barely able to move on the turnbuckle as Castiguer springboards onto the middle rope and flies across with a disaster kick that sends Castile over the top rope to the outside…

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: How is he so quick?

Varyag tries to get back up but Sicarius ducks under his legs and lifts him into an electric chair position. Castiguer climbs out onto the apron and then springboards back in…

HA: DOOMSDAY!

The crowd roar the "doomsday device" that leaves Varyag in a heap on the mat. Castiguer then runs to the ropes and he handsprings into a feint…

HE: OH WOW!

Castile is up on the outside and he steps back, anticipating Castiguer's aerial attack, but nothing happens. Castile steps forwards and then Sicarius leaps over Castiguer and the top rope, crashing into Castile with an incredible suicide dive…

HA: Sicarius moves so well for a big man…

Sicarius rolls back into the ring as Castiguer goes to the top rope. They give a signal to the crowd, who roar their approval, and then Sicarius flips Varyag up on his shoulders as Castiguer leaps through the air…

HA: SKULL CRUSHER!

The springboard spiked tombstone piledriver connects and the cheers are heard all around the arena….Sicarius makes the cover whilst Castiguer counts with the fans…

….2
……….3!

HA: What a debut…

"Remember the name" is booming through the speakers as Sicarius and Castiguer celebrate their win with a high five. The 6CW faithful are on their feet, applauding what they have just seen…

HE: The Death Squad started so well..

HA: No doubt but in the end they just got blown away….the Soldiers of Fortune put their name on the map from day one…..message sent, loud and clear!

The two masked men take to opposite corners, posing for the fans, as they bask in their victory. Castile helps Varyag from the ring and they both look worse for wear as they stagger into the aisleway…

HA: That is how you make a statement….Castiguer looks as good as ever and he may just have unearthed a gem in Sicarius….tremendous performance….that one got the crowd hyped!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:52 pm

*Edward Plague and Liam Wood walk together through the corridors. Plague has his arm around his General's shoulders

EP: They plan to weaken us, my brother. They act to divide, in desperation to conquer. But they underestimate us...

*He watches Wood intently, but the EWF champion does not respond, just carries on walking

EP: They believe that they are to make us enemies, but they should not be so naive. They fear what they know is, and all they can do is dare us to doubt

*Liam again says nothing, but now he is stopped by the strong arm of Plague. They stand together

EP: Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

*He stares now right into the eyes of his newest ally

EP: Our ascent to the thrones of each tier begins in earnest now. We must secure the right result. We must sacrifice, for sacrifice makes men into gods. Let this be our Easter Day.

*He smiles whilst Wood offers nothing. The scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:54 pm

(Tim Allen is backstage)

TA: My guest at this time, the manager and advocate of your 6CW World Tag Team Champions The TA, Max Adamson!

(Adamson walks into shot in a navy blue suit and nods at Tim Allen)

Max: Alright Tom?

(Tim Allen looks annoyed at Adamson getting his name wrong but continues on anyway)

TA: Tonight your clients make their singles debut in Round 2 of the Fight for Thirty, having shown they have what it takes in the Tag Division, what do you have to say to those who feel that your clients don't have what it takes against some of these bona-fide 6CW Superstars?

(Adamson sneers at Tim Allen)

Max: Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan have only been in 6CW for a few short months, and they are the undefeated, undisputed 6CW World Tag Team Champions. For people to assume, or presume, that they won't have the same impact on the singles division, they must be registered blind because every shred of evidence suggests both of my clients have the potential to become World Champion down the line.

TA: Do you really think Jackson can defeat Anthony Grace and James McManus, and Horrigan can defeat Cameron Faith and Cerberus?

Max: Listen Tony, there are no weak links in The TA. Jackson and Horrigan have risen to 6CW Tag Team Champions because they have the ability to be successes in this industry. Grace, Cerberus and Faith might be big players in 6CW but only six men hold Championship gold in this company, and my guys are two of those six. As for McManus I heard he got Repetitive Strain Injury from tapping out to the Chickenwing so frantically!

(Adamson laughs at his own joke as Tim Allen responds)

TA: Is there anyone you feel could stop The TA?

(Adamson scorns)

Max: Mate, do you even watch wrestling? Jackson and Horrigan are the two hottest talents in this industry. They could make Liam Wood tap out and make Russell Crowe squeal like a pig. And that's no mean feat, Russ is a beast.

TA: You saw his holiday photos too?

(Adamson looks unimpressed)

Max: Mate, don't you start bodyshaming Russell Crowe too. Considering you've been skipping leg day since 1998 it makes no sense for you to mock anybody...

(Adamson smirks)

Max: Anyway, Jackson, Horrigan, make them your new favourites in the Fight for Thirty. I vaguely remember being told they wouldn't win the Tag Titles either. Don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you.

(Adamson walks off leaving Tim Allen sighing)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 pm

He: Up next we have a second round match up in teh fight for thirty tournament. Its triple threat action with in the singles debut of tag champion Jackson Jackson, up against James McManus and the A Lister, and my favourite for this whole thing, Anthony Grace

Ha: Grace certainly one of the favourites. He has been so dangerous since his return

He: His new attitude...I love it

'Machine Gun' starts to play and the crowd boo as Jackson Jackson makes his way out to the stage. He removes his tag title from his shpulder and lifts it high in the air over his head before making his way down to the ring

Ha: Since The TA appeared they've been nothing short of dominant within the tag team division. Jackson and Horrigan have beaten all comers and now look to take that form in to singles competition

He: and kudos to Max Adamson. He was a hell of a talent in the ring, and he proves he has an eye for it out of teh ring too putting The TA together

'Sad but true' starts to play and the hooded figure of McManus walks out to the stage. He throws his hood back and is met by a mixed reaction from the crowd before making his way down to the ring

He: These two guys know all about each other after their recent wars in the tag division

Ha: Indeed, McManus will be wanting to settle a score tonight and get one over on Jackson....listen to these fans

The boos are nearly deafening as 'Power' begins to play and Anthony Grace walks out illuminated by a sole spotlight. He makes his way down to the ring ignoring the jeers of the crowd

Ha: We've seen a marked change on Graces return to the company. He's more dangerous than he ever was on his initial run with 6CW

He: He is indeed. I like the new Grace, looks like he''s joing us here instead of the ring

The official urges Grace to get in the ring but the A-Lister ignores and takes a seat with the commentators and teh official signals for the bell

McManus and Jackson tie up in the middle of teh ring and teh tag champ quickly gets the upper hand getting McManus straight in to a headlock. McManus backs Jackson against the ropes and whips him against the opposite ropes, only to be knocked down by a running shoulder tackle

He: Jackson in control early on, but Anthony, are you not joining the action?

AG: In time, but let me ask you this Henry. Do you not feel it's disgusting that a company who have used my name for their own financial gain expect me to jump through hoops to win a number 30 spot? I shouldn't even have to qualify, I should just be given it

Ha: I think that's a little excessive

AG: Who asked you Harold? I certainly didn't so shut up or I will you shut you up.

Inside the ring McManus gets up to his feet again and ties up with Jackson. McManus this time gets the upper hand and backs Jackson in to the corner of teh ring up agaisnt the turnbuckles. The official forces them to break and Jackson rocks McManus with a sucker punch as he sportingly backs away

Ha: MCMANUS DIDNT LIKE THAT

The crowd are cheering as McManus quickly closes in on Jackson and unleashes a flury of punches as the tag champ can only try and cover up in teh corner. McManus then begins to throw in some kicks and stomps Jackson down in to a seated position before the official forces himself in between

McManus backs away briefly but then advances on Jackson again. He grabs him by the arm and drags him up to his feet connecting with a short arm clothesline. He drags him up a second time and connects with another clothesline and drags him up again this time taking him straight back down with a swinging neckbreaker and hooks the leg for the pin

Jackson throws his shoulder off teh mat breaking the pin as Grace continues to look on from ringside

He: First pin fall of the match draws a two count, Anthony Gracejoins us here on commentary when he was supposed to be a part of this match up

AG: No disrespect to Jackson and McManus, but these aren't in my league. I'm the A-Lister, when I'm ready I'll join and progress. I'm not just going to come out here and exert all my efforts because somebody who claims to be in charge said so. Like I said already, the only reason 6CW is a profitable organisation is because people pay to see me, which means I do what I want, when I want.....capiche

Jackson slowly gets to his feet inside the ring and walks in to an inverted Atomic Drop and then McManus follows up with a float over snap suplex

Jackson kicks out again and McManus goes straight in to a headlock on hos grounded opponent. Jackson shows signs of fading only to begin fighting against teh submission. He forces his way up to his knees, then to his feet and elbows his way free. He runs against teh ropes and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from McManus

He: SPRINGBOARD TORNADO DDT.....MCMANUS IS DOWN

Ha: Jackson gets his arm across

He: two count only. Jackson couldn't get all of teh cover though

AG: it really is cute that these two are putting their all in to this thinking they have a chance

Ha: They're doing a lot more than you it has to be said

AG: Like I said, all in good time. Besides what have I told you about speaking Harold

Inside the ring Jackson slowly gets to his feet and motions for McManus to do the same. As he does he closes in and whips him in to the corner of the ring and then follows with a running drop kick. McManus staggers out of the corner and into a head scissors and Jackson hooks the leg

McManus throws his arm in th air just breaking the cover as for the first time in teh match Anthony Grace looked to move from his position at teh commentary desk.

Ha: Getting nervous Anthony

AG: Not even remotely.I knew McManus had what it took to kick out

Jackson gets to his feet and lifts McManus off the mat. He backs him against teh ropes and whips him across the ring and then knocks him down with a discus elbow smash and then climbs up to the top rope

Ha: The tag team champion looking for high risk here

He: GRACE!!!

The crowd are booing loudly as Grace climbs on to the apron and pushes Jackson off teh top rope and sends him crashing in a heap to the outside of teh ring

Grace climbs in the ring and motions for McManus to get to his feet

He: SUPEMAN PU.......

Ha: SPINEBUSTER!!! MCMANUS PLANTS GRACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

He: GRACE KICKS OUT! WHAT AN UPSET HAT WOULD HAVE BEEN

McManus pleads with teh official for three as Grace rolls out of teh ring under the bottom rope. McManus gets to his feet and bounces off teh opposite ropes

Ha: Suicide dive to Grace. McManus is on fire

McManus lifts Grace up but staggers back holding his face

Ha: Grace with a thumb to the eye. The cheat

The crowd boos are almost deafening as Grace uses the underhanded tactics and then foces McManus back first in to the ring apron. He follows up by whipping McManus in to the steel steps and follows up with a running knee squashing him up agaisnt the steel

Grace picks McManus up and rolls him inside the ring and then hooks the leg

McManus kicks out and Grace goes straight back on teh offensive grabbing the head of McManus and driving it repeatedly back in to the canvas

Grace gets up to his feet and begins to stalk McManus before impatiently dragging him up to hisfeet and ripping him through the air with a german suplex. He rolls through in to a second german suplex and then rolls through again only this time to plant McManus with a full nelson slam

He: I know I've already commented this, but I love this new attitude Anthony Grace has got

Ha: Here comes Jackson....SUPERKICK

Jackson connects with teh superkick as Grace turns to face him and he quickly goes for teh cover

Grace kicks out and as he starts to get up Jackson starts to unload with a flurry of Daniel Bryan like kicks. He backs away and winds up for a big kick

He: Grace ducks the contact.........WHAT A DDT. HE PLANTED HIM

Grace sits up and pushes Jackson away rolling him toward the ring apron before getting to his feet. He turns to face McManus who is slowly getting to his feet using the ropes for support

He: THE A LEVEL

The crowd boo more as Grace hits the superman punch on McManus before lifting him to his feet and dumping him to the outside of the ring

He turns his attentions to Jackson who is slowly getting to his feet and he drags him through the ropes dangling off teh second rope and plants him with another DDT

He: Grace in total control. Looks like its only a matter of time before he progresses in this one

Grace cockily stomps down on Jackson each time he attempts to get to his feet before finally backing away and motioning for Jackson to get up

He: A LEV....

Ha: CROSSFACE CHICKEN WING! WHAT A COUNTER! THE SUBMISSION IS LOCKED IN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! GRACE MAY HAVE TO TAP

The crowd are willing Grace to give in as Jackson applies more and more pressure. Grace is fighting against teh submission but is showing signs of fading. His arm raises in the air

Ha: Oh my god, Grace is going to tap. What a win this would be for Jackson

He: MCMANUS MAKES THE SAVE

out of nowhere McManus comes flying across and breaks the submission. Grace rolls to the outside as McManus begins to stalk Jackson. He kicks him in the mid section

Ha: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE......MCMANUS IS GOING THROUGH

He: JACKSON KICKS OUT! WE'RE TALKING MILISECONDS AWAY FROM VITORY FOR MCMANUS

McManus holds his head in his hands and looks up to the heavens. He exhales heavily as he gets up to his feet and then signals for the end. He waits as Jackson slowly gets to his feet and then lifts him in to position

Ha: McManus looking for the tombstone here, he hits this and its over

He: Jackson fighting it though....he reverses......SUPERKICK!!

Ha: JUST KIDDING!!

Jackson aims the superkick only to take out the standing leg of McManus

Ha: Three amigo suplexes......Now Jackson is going to take a risk

He: THE JACKSAULT! JACKOSN IS PROGRESSING...HOLD ON A MINUTE

'Power' hots teh speakers and teh crowd boo louder than ever as Grace gets to his feet and raises his arm in victory. We see replays of the 630 moonsault from Jackson and then Grace throws him shoulder first in to the steel ringpost and covers McManus to pick up the win

Ha: Grace progresses. Christ, won't her the end of this now. I'd argue he's lucky to be progressing here tonight

He: Jackson and McManus can count themselves unfortunate. Both come and brought their best, but they were outsmarted by Grace.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm

*A happy looking Cameron Faith is backstage with Charlotte Grey

CG: Cameron. A lot of people would say tonight’s victory in the Battle Royale comes a little out of the blue for you. Yes you picked up a good win against Jack Hurst at Ashes to Ashes but it’s fair to say your form had taken a little of a downward trajectory over the past few months and whilst your talent isn’t in question some people has raised doubts over your ability to take the next step in 6CW, that you had perhaps plateaued.

Has tonight put all those whispers to bed?

*Faith looks at Grey with a look of shock across his face

CF: Buzzkill much?

Yae nae wanna let a man have his moment before kicking him in tha nuts?

*Grey is apologetic with her actions

CG: I didn’t mean any offence!

CF: Yae have a funny way of showing it?

*Grey looks to the floor before Faith starts to laugh

CF: Pick your face up Charlotte; I don’t blame yae for the question. I know I’ve not done enough since coming to 6CW. UK title aside what is it that tells the 6CW universe that I am a big deal, huh?

I know I can point at ma history, reel off the titles I’ve won but what does that mean today, huh?

*Grey is nodding along

CF: Today what the fans see out there is the only thing that matters and that’s why tonight means so much to me, to those fans, to everything

I am ready Charlotte. Tonight was just the start. I am fit and raring to go. Gateway to Glory is my chance, to get back to where I need to be

Plateau?

*Faith smiles

CF: There’s only one way I’m going now!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 pm

*Adamson stands alone now, the room backstage darkened

MA: This is a fix! Is this even a sport at all?! Cyclists are laughing at how dirty this all is behind the scenes. That Hollywood star has been given that by the money men...I had to carry him in the past to earn their corn and now they're just handing him wins.

*He looks away furiously, then regains composure

MA: It's fine, Jackson likely wanted to stay fresh as he knows Frank has this thing tied up. Tag champs are smart men. That Cerberus has corpses to bum and Faith is about as tired now as that Sturgeon bird's saggy, haggard face.

*He grins then looks around and off camera

MA: Ya know, I can get someone in to sort the lighting back here. I walked into Yarmouth Blade earlier, couldn't see him. He said he's been stuck back here for years, can't see the way out. Huge man, I gave him a TA shirt to try and cover the thing...

*As he remonstrates further, the scene is cut.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Match Four
Fight for Thirty - Round Two - Triple Threat
Reborn vs Hero vs Fanatic

*The camera pans around the arena showing signs such as "Mr Kenty is a 9/11 truther", "I wanna be Reborn" and "How do you record a podcast?" being held up by the rabid 6CW fans, as we reach the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next we have the next match in the Fight for Thirty tournament, as Robin Reborn, Hero and The Fanatic face off in a triple threat match"

HE: "Should be an easy win for his holiness Hero"

HA: "Well I'm sure his adversaries have something to say about that, Reborn part of the team who beat the Death Squad last week and Fantatic picking up a huge win over Crime Lord and Cassius Zhi alongside his partner James McManus"

HE: "It'll be interesting to see how Fanatic in particular goes in singles action tonight"

‘Change (In The House Of Flies)’ by Deftones comes over the speakers and a red light lights up the arena, and flickers on and off as we see Fanatic come out to the stage. The light continues to flicker as Fanatic makes his way to the ring, and climbs onto the apron, stretches his arms wide and spits a red blood like liquid into the crowd.

HA: "Fanatic looks zoned in tonight"

HE: "I wonder what that liquid is? I reckon Chardonnay"

HA: "Oh jeez...."

'Stronger' begins to play and the jeers are replaced with cheers as Reborn appears through the smoke on the stage. He starts his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans en route to climbing the ropes as flashes go off around the arena.

HA: "Reborn a strong contender to win this tournament one feels"

HE: "Who is that one?"

HA: "Go away...."

"Glorious" echoes out through the speakers, the lights dim and then a sole white light shines on the stage, Hero has his back to the crowd for a few moments before turning and standing arms out wide. He confidently walks down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps, he sits on the top rope for a few moments before leaning back exaggeratedly, again with his arms out wide. He then backward rolls onto his feet.

HE: "MY WORD WHAT AN ENTRANCE HAROLD"

HA: "Would you sit down for crying out loud...."

HE: "Brings a tear to the eye it does I tell thee"

HA: "Lets just get on with this match...."

Ding, ding, ding!

The three men stare up to one another, and suddenly Hero and Reborn both strike Fanatic and hard irish whip him to the outside leaving them face to face briefly. Reborn goes in for the lock-up, Hero ducks underneath and then rolls Robin up into a pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet, he looks down at Reborn and stretches his arms out, shouting glorious down at the former world champion. Reborn gets to his feet only for Hero to bounce off the ropes and hit the Hero Stomp on his opponent, pushing his head down into the canvas. Hero then runs off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........broken up by Fanatic!

The Fanatic reenters the match and breaks up the pinfall attempt by stomping on Hero and then kicks Reborn out of the ring. Fanatic drags Hero to his feet, he then Irish whips him firmly into the corner. Fanatic comes sprinting in, leaping into the air and hitting a big stinger splash. Fanatic then drags Hero forward before dropping him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Hero forces the shoulder up, Fanatic gets to his feet and immediately goes on the offensive, stomping down continually on the right arm of the multiple time world champion. Fanatic locks in an armbar, eventually bringing Hero to his feet. He swings wildly at Fanatic who ducks and uses the momentum to hit a side suplex on Hero. He drags Hero away from the ropes and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............broken up by Reborn!

HA: "A fast start to this one!"

HE: "Fanatic on top here early doors"

Reborn manages to break up the pin attempt and staggers Fanatic in the process. Hero falls to the outside as Reborn hits Fanatic with a flurry of punches, trying to keep the big man from getting up. Fanatic stumbles to his feet against the ropes, Reborn sees this and runs at him sending both flying over the top rope to the outside near the announce desk, with Hero nearby also.

Crowd: "Robin Reborn, clap clap clap clap clap, Robin Reborn, clap clap clap clap clap"

HA: "Reborn just getting going here!"

Reborn laps up the crowd's cheers and quickly goes on the attack against Fanatic, smashing his head off the announce desk. Reborn then turns his attention to Hero who is stumbling to his feet, and hits him with a clothesline sending him to the ground. He then picks up Hero, and irish whips him into Fanatic, sending them both sprawling up against the announce desk. Reborn then enters the ring and laps up the crowds adoration again.

HE: "YOU AIN'T PROGRESSING WHILST THEY'RE OUTSIDE IDIOT"

HA: "Reborn is just giving the fans what they want brother"

Hero and Fanatic begin stirring on the outside, Reborn sees this, bounces off the ropes and launches himself over the top rope....

HA: "CAUGHT!!"

Fanatic and Hero see Reborn coming and catch him as he leaps over the top rope attempting to hit a crossbody....

HA: "NO WAY....OH MY GOD!"

Fanatic and Hero look at each as Reborn struggles in their arms, they then lift him high into the air and firemans press him through the table behind them, leaving Reborn in a heap of wires and TV monitors as Hero and Fanatic then slide into the ring, with the referee surveying the damage.

HE: "Brilliant! Brilliant! Robin Reborn is done in this matchup!"

Hero and Fanatic square up in the ring again and exchange blows, with Fanatic gaining the upper hand with a vicious uppercut sending Hero to the mat. Fanatic hauls Hero up to his feet, he then fires off a series of big European Uppercuts that back Hero into the ropes. Fanatic whips him out across the ring, he runs to the middle, spins on the spot and then meets Hero full-on with a clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up and Fanatic drags him to his feet and hits a snap suplex. Fanatic lifts Hero to his feet and continues, hitting a 2nd suplex. He drags up Hero and nails a third suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HA: "Fanatic signalling to end it here..."

Fanatic gets up and signals its time for the chokebomb. He lifts Hero to his feet, and attempts the move...

HA: "CHOKEBOMB!"

Fanatic hits the chokebomb to Hero in the middle of the ring...cover.

Ref: 1.............................2...................

HE: "STEEL CHAIR TO FANATIC BREAKS THE PIN!!"

Suddenly from out of nowhere Robin Reborn enters the ring with the timekeepers chair and smacks it across the back of Fanatic breaking the count.

HA: "Where did he come from?!"

The crowd go wild as Fanatic stumbles to his feet and Reborn smashes him to the ground with another chair shot.

HA: "It's all legal, no DQ in a triple threat match!"

Hero is laying strewn in the corner, but Reborn has his attentions firmly set on Fanatic here and the crowd are loving it. Reborn hits Fanatic with multiple chair shots over the back, keeping the big man down on the canvas. Reborn places the chair to one side, and goes to the corner waiting for Fanatic to rise....as he does Reborn sprints at him and connects with a Hulluva kick! Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.....................kick out!

HE: "I don't know how Fanatic got the shoulder up!"

Reborn is visibly frustrated as Fanatic powers out of the pin attempt. He collects himself, and as Fanatic tries to get to his feet hits him with an Enzuiguri, sending him to the mat. Reborn then looks to the crowd and mouths "time to make him tap", grabs Fanatics legs and locks in the sharpshooter in the centre of the ring....

HA: "REBORN HAS IT LOCKED IN, WILL FANATIC TAP?!"

Fanatic writhes in agony, and claws towards the ropes, slowly inching closer....

HE: "DRAGGED BACK TO THE CENTRE OF THE RING!!"

Reborn drags Fanatic back to the centre of the ring, the big man is in great pain here and his arm is hovering as the crowd go crazy as it appears he is going to tap......

HA: "HERO! KICK TO THE HEAD OF REBORN!!"

Out of nowhere Hero stumbles up from the corner and hits a running kick to the head of Reborn breaking the submission.

HE: "YES!"

Hero then quickly sensing the chance kicks Fanatic out of the ring to the floor outside, quickly sets the chair up in the middle of the ring and pulls Reborn up. He kicks him in the stomach....

HA: "ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ON THE CHAIR THAT MUST BE IT!!"

Hero hits Encore to Reborn in the centre of the ring and goes for the cover....

Ref: 1.....................2...........................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer: "YOUR WINNER, AND PROGRESSING IN THE FIGHT FOR THIRTY TOURNAMENT, HERO!"

Hero quickly slides out of the ring and onto the ramp smiling as Reborn lay motionless in the ring, and Fanatic looks angered on the outside as Hero makes his way to the back and Anarchy cuts away....

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

*Cerberus is walking backstage holding his Television title, a confident look on his face. He stops looking down off camera. The camera pans round to Tim Allen stood to one side. Before Tim can speak, Cerberus jumps in

C: You know what Tim? Ever since I won this title, left that clown in my wake and made it my own, there's only one way I have been heading and that’s up.

*Tim hesitantly nods his head as Cerberus continues

C: That’s right Tim, Cerberus is on the rise. You know there was a time when I believed that the XTreme title being stolen from me was a bad thing. It angered me...but in fact it set me free, it gave me an unlimited amount of miles on my pathway of destruction.

TA: Indeed, this time last year you were the XTreme champion facing a battle against the odds versus Engel Harlequin, Vincent Costello and Dicey Reilly as you went into Day of Reckoning. THIS year you go into Day of Reckoning as Television Champion AND with a favourite tag for the Gateway to Glory. Is this your year?

*Cerberus adjusts the title belt on his shoulder and smirks

C: The only way is up Tim. This Television title is just one of many. Just like the 29 other men that stand in my way...each one is just one of many that I will bury.

*Cerberus sneers into the camera viciously.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

*The camera moves backstage, doors slam shut as the camera team and Tim Allen struggle to keep up with Anthony Grace who has a bag slung over his shoulder and is heading for the exit

TA: Anthony.

A few words?

*Grace continues forward

TA: Anthony. As a 6CW superstar you have a contractual obligation to speak to the media after a match, failure to do so would result in a financial penalty!

*Grace stops as he reaches the arena exit. He casually pushes the door open and places one foot out into the night before turning back to face the camera. Grace slowly removes his sunglasses and flashes his pearly white smile. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a large wedge of fifty pound notes

AG: How much?

*Allen remains silent

*Grace raises his voice

AG: How much Allen. How much do I pay for silence?

A hundred, two?

A thousand??

*Grace laughs and puts the money away; he turns again towards the door

TA: Don’t you care about the rest of the show, seeing who else is successful in the Fight for Thirty?

*Grace shouts as he walks into the night

AG: The main event finished when I left that ring. Nothing else matters Tim!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:00 pm

Back at ringside we once again meet our commentators

HA: Welcome back and we're excited to bring you yet another match in the Fight For Thirty tournament...

HE: and what a match it promises to be...the TV Champion and one half of the Tag Team Champions...two men who are nearly 7 feet tall and could dominate most of the roster

HA: You're missing someone...

HE: Oh right...Cameron Faith is also involved...

The fans boo as Frank Horigan makes his way on to the stage with a confident look on his face and his title belt over his shoulder

HE: What an impact this man has had since coming to 6CW...with the help of Max Adamson he's captured the tag team titles and is putting the division back on the map!

HA: Yeah, help being the key word...there are some fans who aren't as happy as you about The TA and Mr Adamson...

HE: Well they're idiots!

The reaction then slightly improves as TV Champion Cerberus steps out, the arena lights dropping to a dull red.

HE: This man terrifies me...a man who's reign as Xtreme Champion was ended when the title was stripped and turning in to the TV Title, so he went ahead and won that...who else can claim such a dominant example?!

Cerberus makes it to the ring as he and Horigan stare each other down before the reaction gets much better with Cameron Faith bursting on to the stage

HA: So far tonight Cameron Faith has seen off the likes of Dicey Reilly, Cassius Zhi and JJ Johnson to earn his chance back in to the tournament but what a night it could be if he could also make it through to the next round!

HE: Not going to happen...Faith is standing in the land of giants right now!

As Faith gets in to the ring the ref makes his final checks before calling for the bell. Faith looks to either side and looks at the over bearing figures he has to face

HE: Can you believe this? Faith makes it through a battle royal just to be stuck between Cerberus and Horrigan? He may as well leave right now!

HA: I don't think he got the memo! Look at him go!

Faith bursts to life first, charging at Horrigan who swings a big boot only for the Scottish star to drop under before returning with a running forearm that staggers Horrigan back but the big mans stays on his feet. Faith then charges off the ropes again but this time runs in to the path of Cerberus who cuts him off with a huge knee to the gut but before Cerberus can hit another attack Horrigan meets the TV Champion and begins to deliver hard right hand shots, moving him back to the turnbuckle

HE: Faith should lay low...let the big boys sort it out and be happy he was able to win the battle royal...best loser? It might be an oxymoron but at least it's something I guess

HA: Faith isn't the sort of man to take it lying down I guess

The fans are stunned as Horrigan lands a running knee to Cerberus only to turn in to the path of Faith who hits a massive crossbody from the top rope, hooking the leg for the cover

...ONE...TWO...

HA: No, it's not enough but it goes to show just how quickly things could change!

HE: Yeah like Cameron Faith's features! What an impact!

The fans cringe as Cerberus catches Faith getting to his feet with a volatile big boot that takes him off his feet and rolling on to the apron, Cerberus then moves his attention to Horrigan who is back up, Cerberus begins to land strikes of his own before lifting Horigan up with a big body slam in the middle of the ring

HA: Two men nearing 6 feet tall...they could tear the ring apart if they really get going!

Cerberus quickly drags Horigan up who delivers a chop across the chest, Cerberus reacts well though landing a hard collection of shots to the head which are returned as the two big men begin to offload on each other

HA: Two 6CW Champions standing toe to toe...something that Cerberus really hasn't had to deal with here for a long time!

HE: There aren't many people built like him! Just look at the size of these two

Horigan is able to take control cutting off the brawl with a hard knee strike before whipping Cerberus hard against the turnbuckle, he then charges in with a splash before dragging Cerberus towards the middle of the ring

HA: HUGE FALLAWAY SLAM! Frank Horigan just threw Cerberus across the ring as if he was a cruiserweight

Horigan quickly gets to his feet, stalking Cerberus

HE: MUTAGENIC SERUM! Looking for the submission!

HA: NO! Cerberus slips free...FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS! NAILED IT!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE-

HA: Cameron Faith back in with the save!

HE: God damn it! I forgot about him!

The fans hop to their feet as the replay shows Cerberus ducking away from the Tazmission attempt before hitting his Chickenwing Gutbuster on Horigan only for Faith to break up the pin at the last moment. As we return the fans are still stood tall as a refreshed Faith has begun to land kicks and strikes to a kneeling Cerberus, Cerberus shoves him away but Faith uses the momentum to return with a running drop kick that sends Cerberus rolling out of the ring

HA: Faith covers Horigan!

...one…...TWO…...NO!

HE: Horigan powers out! What a cheap way to win this match that would have been!

Faith pulls Horigan up and attempts to whip him across the ring only for Horigan to drag Faith back towards him but as he looks for a clothesline Faith is able to duck under before hitting a suicide dive down on to Cerberus on the outside. He then springs back up, sliding back in to the ring where he meets Horigan with a huge DDT only for Horigan to catch him, turning the attempt in to a modified belly to belly style suplex, Horigan then makes the cover

...ONE…...TWO…...NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Cameron Faith certainly showing spirit in their tonight!

HE: Well Spirit can be broken and it looks like Horigan is ready to do just that!

As Faith clambers up to his feet Horigan is ready and waiting with a sick look on his face

HE: HORIGAN'S LAW! HE GOT ALL OF IT!

HA: Faith just got planted...he must be out of it!

As Horigan looks to cover Cerberus is back in and is able to hit a clothesline to the outside before quickly making the cover on Cameron Faith

...ONE...TWO...THREE

HE: Cerberus is through!

HA: NO! WAIT! The ref is pointing to the bottom rope!

The fans cheer as the camera focuses on the bottom rope to reveal the foot of Cameron Faith draped across it, Cerberus hits out at the mat but quickly turns his attention back to Faith who seems all but out of the match after the Death Valley Driver but as Cerberus drags him up Faith is able to fight back hitting chops to the chest to the much bigger man

HE: Faith might be valiant but he;s going to be valiant in defeat here...Cerberus and Horigan are going to squash him!

HA: You were saying?!

Cerberus pushes Faith away but as he does Faith shocks everyone hitting his finishing superkick leaving Cerberus down, slumped on the bottom turnbuckle. Faith drops down, clearly in need of recovery but as he begins to make his way to Cerberus, Faith is once again met by Horigan who scoops him up and launches him like a dart in to the opposite turnbuckle causing him to slump in a seated position alos

HE: Horigan looking to build up steam here! What a knee...and another!

Horigan charges at Faith hitting a knee to the head of the seated star before charging back across and hitting on to Cerberus, Horigan then turns to the smaller of the two men and drags him up to his feet

HE: This is NOT going to end well!

Horigan slaps Faith, taking him down but Faith begins to pull himself up, clearly hurt but not giving up. Horigan hits an axe handle taking Faith down again, once again Faith begins to pull himself up causing Horigan to shout at him to stay down.

HA: Horigan and Cerberus may be the bigger guys but right now Faith is showing just how big his heart is...

HE: Well Horigan is about to break that heart...POWERBOMB!

As Faith drags himself up Horigan pulls him in to a powerbomb position before hoisting him up on to his shoulders, Faith reacts quickly landing repeated elbows that begin to stagger Horigan before they are stunned as Cerberus is back in to the mix

HA: I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT!

HE: That's new to me as well...Cerberus taking out both men!

The replay shows Cerberus hit a german suplex on Horigan while Faith is on his shoulders about to be powerbombed, Faith is sent flying crashing in to the tunbuckle where he stays slumped. Cerberus is up quickly dragging Horigan up once more

HE: THE GRIM SLEEPER ON HORIGAN! Dragon sleeper locked in

HA: Faith with the save...kind of!

HE: Horigan won't be thanking him for that!

The fans cheer as Faith uses his superkick to break Cerberus' Dragon Sleeper only for Cerberus to move Horigan in to the path of it sending him rolling and down to the outside. As the replay ends Faith is clearly feeling the effect of the doomsday device style move that collided him with the turnbuckle but is on his feet, defiantly facing the UK Champion Cerberus.

HA: Cameron Faith may be the underdog in this match but he's the unbreakable underdog here tonight! What a display!

HE: Cerberus almost looks shocked!

Cerberus grits his teeth and launches a viscious kick to the chest that sends Faith in to the turnbuckle before landing a hard big boot to the head, Faith supported by the turnbuckle stays in place and the fans wince as Cerberus begins to land repeated kicks directly to the head

HA: Faith is out on his feet, this is getting hard to watch!

HE: This is what happens when you stand up to Cerberus...he kicks your damn head off!

After another kick Faith finally drops down to the mat, Cerberus placing a foot on his chest

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-

HA: NO! A 2.9...Faith was miliseconds away from this one being over but for now his battle for the Fight For Thirty stays alive

HE: He's crazy!

HA: NO! He just doesn't give up and that's what you need when you face a monster!

The fans begin to get behind Faith but it's short lived as Cerberus drags his limp body up

HE: FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS!

HA: Damn it, the chickenwing gutbuster connects...

Cerberus hits the finisher but before covering looks down at Faith, who still seems to be stirring.

HA: Why isn't he covering?!

HE: Amazing! He's making damn sure that this is over!

The fans boo as Cerberus refuses to make the cover but instead lifts Faith up again

HE: A second For Whom The Bell Tolls!

HA: I don't think that's the end!

Once more Faith is dragged up as Cerberus hits his finisher one more time

HA: That has to be it...

HE: Cerberus with the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE

HE: Thank god...Faith may have had the heart but the rightful man went through...what a display by Cerberus...THAT is how you get the job done!

As Cerberus climbs out of the ring the camera focuses on Faith who remains down and out.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 pm

*We cut backstage to the locker room of GazzyD. The door opens, and we see a darkened room, with the sound of "Fuel - Leave the memories alone" playing in the background and see Gazzy sitting on his stool, head and shoulders slumped down, with pictures of Christy scattered on the floor in front of him. Tim Allen enters*

Allen: "Gazzy, do you have a moment please?"

Gazzy: "A moment? I have a lifetime. A lifetime of pain and suffering"

*Gazzy switches the music off, and turns the lights up to a level where both can see each other properly

Allen: "Last week we saw you and Cerberus win in the main event of Aftermath to progress in the Fight for Thirty tournament against Dicey Reilly and JJ Johnson. Do you have any thoughts on your victory?"

*Gazzy slumps down in his chair and speaks in a monotone voice, showing little to no life or emotion in his voice*

Gazzy: "I'm ecstatic to progress further in this tournament Tim."

Allen: "Please don't take this the wrong way Gazzy, but you don't sound ecstatic. How is GazzyD doing right now?"

*Gazzy glares into the distance for many seconds before answering*

Gazzy: "I.....I....I can't answer that question Tim. I don't know how I feel...is this even feeling? I can't fight this feeling anymore; I've forgotten what I started fighting for"

*Allen shuffles uncomfortably before proceeding*

Allen: "Ok Gazzy....hmm.....ok....let’s move onto a different topic then. How are things going with Christy, where is she?"

*Gazzy looks on the floor longingly*

Gazzy: "I can't....I haven't....I don't know Tim. I just don't know. I don't know. Don't know. Don't."

*Gazzy picks up a photo of Christy and you can see one solitary tear stream down his cheek, as Allen leaves and we cut back to 6CW Anarchy*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:02 pm

*The camera hurriedly cuts backstage; the shot is slightly blurred as the camera team struggle to keep up with the pace of the action. Two figures can be made out trading punches. Security are trying to intervene with little success. The screams of two females can be heard above all else

??: Tell him to stop!!

??: You tell HIM to stop!!

The camera focuses to reveal it is Dicey and JJ brawling backstage. Brandi and Sally are stood by arguing with one another

B: Tell your man to stand back!

SH: Tell your so called man to STOP!

B: Clear to see who the one in control in your relationship is…

Sally laughs

SH: I’m in control of the bit that matters and it certainly aint his fists!!

B: You’re a no good skank HO!!

Hendrix smiles

SH: You kiss your baby with that mouth?

Sally hadn’t finished the words before Brandi lunges forward and grabs her by the hair. Sally immediately grabs Brandi’s and the two women start to drag each other back and forth

The security attempting to break up JJ and Dicey switch their attention to the women and then back to JJ and Dicey as chaos ensues across the backstage area. More security flood into the shot and successfully put a stop to both brawls. Dicey is smiling until he catches the eye of Sally. JJ is quick to rush to Brandi’s side

DR: This isn’t over

JJ: Damn straight!!

Security escort JJ and Brandi away

Hendrix looks to Dicey

SH: I’m gonna kill that b***h

Dicey smiles

DR: That’s my girl

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:03 pm

HA: Next match is a second round triple threat match in the "Fight for 30" tournament…..well I say triple threat but on paper this one looks nothing more than a glorified handicap match…

HE: How do you figure that rubbish?

HA: Do the goddamn math….Wood and Plague are in cahoots, they're on the same side….do you really think they're gonna start tearing chunks out of one another?

HE: If they want that number 30 spot so badly they will…..they know what is at stake…

HA: Please be realistic….GazzyD has one hell of a task on his hands right now…

"Limelight" by Rush kicks through the speakers and there is an instantaneous roar from the 6CW faithful. Pyros erupt into the air as GazzyD springboards out onto the stage, a big smile on his face…

HA: Despite all of his out of the ring issues, GazzyD is putting on a brave face…

HE: That's all he has left…..his career is dwindling, he's got no money and his missus has left him…

HA: You really are revelling in his misery aren't you?

HE: He brought it upon himself…

HA: That man is a 6CW legend and he was screwed over by that piece of trash, Anthony Grace…

HE: GazzyD chose his own path….he made his own bed, he can lie in it…

Gazzy tags the hands of his adoring fans as he does a full lap of the ring and then rolls underneath the bottom rope. He clambers onto the turnbuckle to pose in front of the crowd…

HA: GazzyD and Cerberus pulled off one heck of a win in round one…knocking off JJ Johnson & Dicey Reilly….can Gazzy overcome the odds again?

"He is legend" then sounds out and is met by tumultuous boos from those in attendance. The form of Edward Plague appears in the dimly lit entranceway and then "Revival Mode" booms through the sound system…

HA: You still telling me this is a triple threat match? These two are walking out here together like a goddamn team…

Liam Wood swaggers out beside Edward Plague and the two men exchange glances. Wood taps the EWF Championship around his waist and sneers at the reaction of the audience…

HE: They belong to the same faction….they share an alliance….but that doesn't mean they won't fight one another if needs be…

HA: You really are something else….these two men teamed together in round one, defeating Perfect Jack and Mike Hill….Plague & The Brotherhood have been assisting Wood in title defences for the last three months…Plague named Wood as his "General"…

Plague and Wood reach the base of the ring and they both smile as they stare up at GazzyD, who has taken a stance in the middle of the ring and is geared for a fight. Wood slowly unclasps his world championship and then climbs up onto the apron…

HE: What a cheapshot!

*Crowd cheer

HA: Gazzy knows what is coming, he's heading them off at the pass…

Gazzy sprints forwards and he dropkicks Wood in the side, sending him flying back off the apron and crashing into Edward Plague. Both men immediately begin to get back up as Gazzy bounces off the ropes and sprints forwards once more…

HE: NO!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

HA: FRONT FLIP SENTON!

Gazzy somersaults over the top rope and collides with both Wood and Plague on the outside, sending them scattering across the aisleway. Gazzy scrambles back up and he grabs Wood, dragging him toward the ring, and smashes his head off the steel steps before rolling him under the bottom rope…

HA: Gazzy knows he has to either end this quickly or keep his opposition isolated…..it looks like he is aiming for option one…

Gazzy climbs up onto the apron and he beckons for Wood to stand before springboarding off the top rope, nailing a seated senton takedown. Gazzy quickly runs off the ropes and he nails a running headscissors on Wood as he stands again..

HA: Gazzy is throwing his all into this…

Wood stumbles to his feet and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach and then hooks his arms…

HA: DEEP IMP…

Wood swivels out and then knees Gazzy in the gut. He scoops the 6CW legend onto his shoulders but Gazzy drives furious elbows into his opponent's jaw and drops off the back…

HE: DOWNTOWN!

The crowd roar as Gazzy nails Wood with the face-first Russian legsweep…
….1
……2
………….Plague drags Gazzy under the bottom rope…

HE: Now he's in trouble…

The crowd groan as Plague almost flips Gazzy inside out with a huge clothesline. Plague pushes the steel steps over and then he drags Gazzy back up and flips him onto his shoulders…

HA: He'll break his damn spine…

Plague prepares for a powerbomb on the base of the steel steps but Gazzy hammers forearms and punches into Plague's head before jumping out the back, miraculously landing on the ringside barrier…

HA: Incredible balance…OH WOW!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Gazzy suddenly leaps off the barrier and dropkicks Plague in the chest, sending him crashing back into the ringpost and slumping him to the floor. Gazzy scrambles back onto the apron and he leaps up top…

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

Wood is waiting for Gazzy and drives his knees right up into the gut of his rival. Gazzy rolls away in agony as Wood crawls back up and then nails a superkick to his kneeling foe…

HE: They heard that in the cheap seats…

Gazzy slumps on his back as Wood climbs out onto the apron and then nails a slingshot elbow to the chest. Gazzy holds his chest as he slowly staggers back up…

HA: Gazzy could be in a world of trouble now…

Wood grabs Gazzy's arm and he whips him into the turnbuckle with velocity, causing him to collapse upon impact. Wood then drags Gazzy out by the head and he flips him up…

HE: LUNG…

Gazzy somehow counters with a standing dragonrana…
….1
……..2
…………….kickout!

HA: GazzyD is just fighting on pure instinct here…

They both rush to their feet and Wood looks for a big boot but Gazzy catches his foot and counters with a stepover heel kick. He falls into the corner and grabs the top turnbuckle…

HA: SPLIT LEGGED MOONSAULT!

*Crowd cheer

Gazzy nails the moonsault on Wood and hooks the leg….
…1
……2
………….kickout!

HA: If GazzyD can pull this off he'll throw off the shackles of the downward spiral he has been on…

HE: I can't believe what we are watching…

HA: GazzyD has overcome the odds so many times…..DEEP IMPACT!

HE: OVERCOME THAT!

Gazzy kicks Wood in the stomach and hooks his arms but Plague returns to the ring and smashes a steel chair right over Gazzy's head…

HA: What the hell is that?!?

HE: No DQ in a triple threat match….

Gazzy is completely out as the chair collides with his skull. Plague throws the chair aside and stares down at Gazzy, unblinking, as Wood comes around…

HA: Now we'll see….they gonna fight or what?

Wood and Plague just stare at one another for a moment and then Wood drags Gazzy up and whips him off the ropes….

HA: WORLD EATER….DAMN EXCLAMATION POINT!

HE: Gazzy isn't even seeing stars….the lights are out…

The crowd are booing as Wood suddenly takes a step back and Plague drops down to his knees to make the cover…

HA: This was a damn setup….how was this match ever fair?

…2
………..3!

HE: Plague advances…

HA: And Wood just let him….the EWF Champion just stepped aside for Edward Plague….who's pulling the goddamn strings here? I didn't have Wood down for a puppet…

"He is legend" is playing out of the speakers and the crowd are voicing their displeasure as Plague continues to kneel over Gazzy whilst staring at Wood, who looks back and is then handed his EWF Championship. Plague smiles as he holds his arms wide…

HE: Edward Plague looks a damn good bet for this "Fight for 30" now…

HA: With Wood doing his dirty work, absolutely…..I just do not get what Wood's motivation for this is…

Wood climbs up onto the turnbuckle and holds his EWF belt in the air as Plague gets back to his feet and stares at the back of his ally. The referee is checking on Gazzy's condition…

HA: GazzyD fought like a goddamn warrior once again but this man just cannot catch a break right now….it's a damn shame to see one of 6CW's finest in this condition…

HE: Forget him, he's a loser…..let's concentrate on the winners of this world….Liam Wood and Edward Plague….Plague's name is now in the next round, he's one step closer to Night of Glory…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Backstage we see Charlotte Gray stood with UK and International Champion O'Callaghan who has a confident look on his face

CG: O'Callaghan, tonight you take on two men who only recently were considered a tag team...how do you feel about this?

O'Callaghan smirks at the question before responding

OC: How do I feel? Just look at me, I feel great and why shouldn't I? I have two belts over my shoulder and tonight I move on towards winning this tournament

CG: Does the idea of facing two men who are likely to work together not worry you?

OC: Of course not...I'm going to put an end to these sheep and show them just what a real God can achieve, a God with the power to bring down churches and deities...

Charlotte looks shocked at the confidence O'Callaghan seems to have

CG: Well tonight promises to be an exciting main event when you go head to head with the former Church Of Hero members...do you have anything to say to the man behind that if he's watching?

OC: Of course he's watching, everyone is and rightfully so...the eyes of the world are on O'Callaghan...the champ of champions.

Charlotte attempts to speak but O'Callaghan places a finger to her lips and shakes his head before walking away, leaving her clearly annoyed.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 pm

*Clarke James is stood in front of the camera smiling. In the background is the locker room.

CJ: Hero sent us forth into the world, to metaphorically spread our wings. It is a lesson we all learn, the baby took from the breast, the chick pushed from the nest. Fall or fly, you don’t get a second chance.

*Clarke strokes his chin

CJ: But I planned for this, I was prepared to survive beyond my foray with the kool aid. Everything is under control.

*Clarke taps the side of his head knowingly

CJ: I am in control, plans have been laid out...I am in control, of my destiny.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 pm

*In a corner of the arena that no other men seem ever to find, Edward Plague stands in front of the Death Squad and MMM, Liam Wood by his side

EP: Soldiers of this righteous path, our brother has today shown us the power in our company of men. His sacrifice of personal glory to achieve the betterment of this battalion, it has led us closer to the promised lands.

*He looks to Liam

EP: Once a Kingslayer, he is now a king amongst men. Our General!

*He looks once more to his other soldiers

EP: Bow your heads and take a second to think of the message delivered tonight, all thanks to this man!

*They bow their heads and Liam looks solemnly on as the scene fades away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:07 pm

*Enforcer stands backstage with Tim Allen

TA: I'm joined now ahead of the main event by the face of our rather secretive booking committee, the backstage team that book the matches you see on TV and PPV.

*He turns to E

TA: You've gathered me here for some news?

*E nods

E: Yes, Allen. With no fanfare or bluster, and to take nothing away from tonight's main event, I would just like to announce that next time on Anarchy we will crown the number one contender to Liam Wood's EWF title, heading to a match at Day of Reckoning.

The two competitors have been chosen after looking at their recent performances, and confirmed after the events of this evening.

*He smiles

E: First, we would like to reward the drive and fortitude of Scotland's hero. As a man who refused to give up till Cerberus tried to kill him - we would like to see this resolve tested. So, Cameron Faith will fight for the chance to face Liam Wood...

...against...

...a man who has returned to this company in fine form, and will feel robbed this evening due to events in our opening match. We look to reward those who seem destined to achieve. As such, JJ Johnson will be in the other corner on Anarchy.

It will be JJ Johnson versus Cameron Faith for a shot at Liam Wood and the EWF title. Thank you

*He smiles down the lens and we go to ringside

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:44 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman...it is now time for the MAIN EVENT of the evening!

HE: It is the final triple threat match of the evening, the final match in this stage of the Fight For Thirty tournament.

HA: And it promises to be a very intriguing contest, pitting a double champion against two of the most successful tag team wrestlers in recent memory.

HE: O'Callaghan is always confident in his abilities but it's a tough test tonight against both Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James. Not only are they decorated tag team wrestlers, but they are widely recognised as two of the best wrestlers to have never won a world title.

HA: If either of them can secure the number 30 spot, then their chances will undoubtedly increase.

'Run this town' begins to play and the boos increase in volume as O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with hit titles draped over his shoulders. He lifts both belts high in the air and then walks down to ringside, ams outstretched with a title in each.

HA: Despite being paired with Robin Reborn, where there was an obvious clash of personalities, O'Callaghan managed to advance to this next stage.

HE: For me, he's already one of the favourites for the match, but if he was to secure the number 30 spot, well he'd be out on his own in my opinion.

"Blind Faith" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo as Clarke James walks out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the stage for a few moments before walking slowly down the ramp. He stops at the bottom, almost hesitant, and then waits...

"Papercut" hits and the booing continues as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage. He kneels down, making a cross with his arms as pyro's explode off around him. Murdoch walks to the ring, he shakes hands with James at the bottom of the ramp and they then simultaneously slide into the ring.

HA: Separate entrances perhaps a sign of the times with this match up, they may well be tag partners but the number 30 spot in the gateway to glory match is something else.

HE: I'm sure that these two will work alongside each other if they can, they certainly won't want things to break down if they can help it.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Before any kind of tag team can be formed, O'Callaghan takes matters into his own hands by turning and booting Marshall Murdoch in the stomach, he then throws him out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex.

Clarke James runs in at the double champion who reads it and connects with an arm drag takedown, James rolls up to his feet and O'Callaghan hits a hip toss. James rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan hits him with a dropkick and James falls through the middle rope down to the outside.

O'Callaghan is up to his feet, Marshall Murdoch runs towards him but yet again he has a counter, connecting with a back body drop. Murdoch rolls to his feet and O'Callaghan hits him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up, O'Callaghan locks in a grounded sleeper hold and then drives a series of knees into the back. He brings Marshall to his feet before connecting with a backbreaker. O'Callaghan rolls Murdoch onto his front and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop into the back and then covering.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Murdoch again kicks out. O'Callaghan again targets the back of Marshall Murdoch, going down the submission route again by applying a full nelson hold. He hits a series of knees into the back once again, before lifting Murdoch to his feet, with the full nelson hold still applied.

HA: Very strong start here from O'Callaghan.

HE: Good tactics, trying to get James out of the way early on and then focusing on Murdoch.

O'Callaghan steps backwards towards the corner before connecting with a Dragon Suplex, launching Marshall back-first into the turnbuckles. O'Callaghan then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running kick to the face. He drags Marshall away from the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kcik out!

There's a kick out once more from Marshall, O'Callaghan gets to his feet and he sees James beginning to stir on the outside, he climbs onto the ring apron but again O'Callaghan sends him down to the outside with a running forearm smash.

The Double Champion turns around and Murdoch cracks him with a roundhouse kick to the head, he covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up and for the first time, Marshall Murdoch gets the opportunity to unload some of his offence. Marshall drags up O'Callaghan before flinging him down to the mat with a suplex. He rolls up, O'Callaghan tries to kick him in the stomach but it's blocked, Marshall then counters with an exploder suplex.

O'Callaghan rolls up to his feet, Murdoch scoops him up by the legs onto his shoulders and then drives O'Callaghan brutally into the canvas with the Texan Slam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Marshal Murdoch allows the double champion up to his feet, he then hits a couple of elbow smashes to the head. Marshall then throws O'Callaghan into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a sidewalk slam. O'Callaghan sits up, Marshall runs the ropes and hits a bulldog. Cover.

HA: Marshall Murdoch getting back into this one now, really rolling back the years with some of this offence.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan again forces the shoulder up. Marshall drags him to his feet, where he wraps in a series of European Uppercuts. O'Callaghan falls back into the corner and Murdoch hits a succession of knife-edge chops to the chest. Murdoch follows that up with a running, corkscrew European Uppercut.

The prodigious young Irishman staggers out of the corner and Marshall hits him with another roundhouse kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Murdoch locks in an abdominal stretch on O'Callaghan, he brings the double champion up to his feet, setting up for a pumphandle slam but O'Callaghan drops down the back and leaps into the air, hitting a back-cracker. He then locks in his trademark sharpshooter hold on Marshall.

HA: That could be it!

HE: Once O'Callaghan gets this locked in, that's normally it!

HA: In the centre of the ring, there's nowhere for Marshall Murdoch to go...

HE: And that's why they're one of the great tag teams! Clarke James to the rescue!

James runs into the ring, hitting a dropkick to the side of the head on O'Callaghan. He drags him away from the ropes and covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out. Clarke James drags him to his feet, he throws O'Callaghan into the ropes and then connects with an atomic drop on the rebound. James then bounces off the ropes, taking down O'Callaghan with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Clarke James rolls up to his feet, he allows O'Callaghan to rise before applying a side headlock hold. O'Callaghan counters with a belly to back suplex, but James lands on his feet behind him. O'Callaghan spins around and Clarke James leaps into the air...

HA: Codebreaker!

HE: There's one straight out of the Marshall playbook.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

O'Callaghan again forces the shoulder up. Clarke James applies an armbar, bringing the double champion to his feet before throwing him into the ropes. On the rebound, James connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James then climbs to the top rope...

HA: Diving plancha!

HE: James looking for some reward for that risk!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Clarke James drags up O'Callaghan, he knees him in the gut...

HA: FAITHLESS!

HE: THE ROCK BOTTOM CONNECTS!

HA: James is still in the Fight For Thirty

Ref: 1.......................2............................

HE: WHAT THE HELL?!

HA: MURDOCH BREAKS THE PIN!

Marshall dives across, saving the match for both himself and O'Callaghan.

HA: Murdoch has just stopped James advancing.

HE: Of course he did, this is the chance to be in prime spot to earn at Night of Glory Main Event!

HA: That's his own tag team partner, his brother. What will that do for the dynamics of this relationship?!

HE: They may be brothers but a world title is bigger than that. I'd throw you under the bus for a world title Harold...actually, I'd throw you under the bus without any reason to be honest.

James gets up to his feet, he glares across at Murdoch who stares back. James is shouting at him, "What the hell are you doing?" but Murdoch simply shrugs back.

HA: O'Callaghan rolling to the outside, getting out of the way.

James shoves Murdoch, he smirks, and then pushes James back. Clarke James returns with a push, Murdoch then throws a punch, which James blocks and then unloads with a series of right hands, backing Marshall into the ropes. James whips him out across the ring, hitting a running knee into the stomach, flipping Murdoch over. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

James places Murdoch into a sleeper hold as soon as the shoulder comes up. He synchs in the hold, trying to restrain Murdoch. Marshall eventually gets to his feet, and he whips James out across the ring. Marshall ducks his head for a back body drop and James leaps over the top into a sunset flip.

Murdoch shows his strength in not falling to the mat, then fighting to his feet with James slung over his shoulders, he then delivers an Alabama slam, driving Clarke James into the mat. Murdoch stands waiting for James to rise before going for a roundhouse kick, Clarke manages to duck underneath it. He then fires in a boot to the gut which Murdoch grabs. He grins only for James to hit him with an enzaguri kick!

James doesn’t cover, he allows Marshall to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders. James has to regain some balance then hitting Murdoch with a Samoan Drop. He goes into the cover once more.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

CJ stomps down on Murdoch for a few moments before applying an armbar. Murdoch gets to his feet, countering with an Irish whip. James uses the ropes to springboard backwards going for a crossbody attempt but Murdoch catches him, he hits a backbreaker followed by a fallaway slam! Marshall drags James to the centre of the rng and covers.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

James stumbles to his feet groggily and throws a wild punch at Marshall, but he easily ducks it. Murdoch then unloads a series of roundhouse kicks to the side, James keels over and then Murdoch hits one final, vicious kick to the side of the head and James collapses to the mat. Murdoch hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Murdoch gets to his feet, he sets up for the codebreaker but Clarke James reads it and manages to counter by driving Marshall down into the canvas with a spinebuster.

HA: What a back and forth contest this is!

HE: The Church has been forgotten about for the moment, this is about the Gateway To Glory match.

Clarke gets to his feet, he waits for Murdoch to rise before whipping him out across the ring, bouncing off the opposite ropes and hitting a flying shoulder block. Murdoch rises to his feet, James takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. He goes to the top rope...

HA: Corkscrew Senton!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

James drags up Murdoch, he sets up for Faithless but Marshall elbows his way out of the hold. James staggers around, Marshall grabs him by the waist...

HE: American Suplex!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

This time it's James with the kick out. Murdoch hauls him to his feet, he whips James out across the ring...

HA: What innovation!

HE: Suicide Dive onto O'Callaghan!

James takes out the double champion, he shouts down at him before rolling under the bottom rope. Murdoch attacks him with a series of stomps and knees down into the head of James. Murdoch drags him away from the ropes, then goes up top and nails a leg drop.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Clarke James forces the shoulder up. Marshall Murdoch drags him up to his feet...

HE: CODEBREAKER CONNECTS!

HA: That's it!

Ref: 1..........................2...........................Kick out!

HA: Incredible resilience from James.

Marshall waits for James to rise...

HE: Marshall Law!

HA: Ducked!

HE: FAITHLESS!

James hits the rock bottom, only for O'Callaghan to then roll in under the bottom rope and take out James with a vicious double axe handle to the back of the head. He picks up James and throws him out over the top rope, before looking down at Murdoch...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

O'Callaghan locks in the sharpshooter hold, in the middle of the ring, deliberately facing the side of the squared circle where he threw James out. O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, the effort etched on his face while pain is evident in the expressions of Murdoch.

The double champion leans back further in the hold..

HE: He's tapping! He's tapping!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: That's it, this one is all over!

O'Callaghan releases the hold and a grin quickly spreads its way across his face as the referee raises the Irishman's arm in victory. He quickly demands the title belts from his referee.

HE: O'Callaghan wins it tonight, showing experience beyond his year, striking at the right time.

HA: As we said at the start, one of the favorites for the Gateway To Glory match before this tournament begun, but at number 30, could you look beyond him?!

HE: I think perhaps the biggest story here is the break-down in relations between James and Murdoch.

HA: We thought they'd operate as a unit here tonight, but Murdoch threw those plans out of the window as soon as he could.

HE: That's what the world championship does to men Harold, I don't blame Marshall and I'm sure James won't either. He'd do the same.

HA: I'm not so sure on that, but I'm sure we will find out next time...on ANARCHY!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down