The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watersports

+7
JuliusHMarx
SecretFly
dummy_half
Scott is Back
rIck_dAgless
Tattie Scones RRN
superflyweight
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Watersports - Page 2 Empty Watersports

Post by superflyweight Wed 11 Jan 2017, 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Presidential Suites in Moscow. Russian Prostitutes. Golden Showers. Did he have to boil wash the hair piece and is it now too tight for his head?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Watersports - Page 2 Empty Re: Watersports

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:41 am

SecretFly wrote:Where's the evidence that clears them?  Which police force did the investigation?  Where's the report?  I'd like to read it.  

More circumstantial evidence that things aren't right and need to be investigated than right now is in the ball park about Trump, Julius.  That's just undeniable.

The problem is, I could fetch the police report, hand deliver it to you, and you'll say the police made it up.
The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious" - unless someone made that up as well to protect someone. That's the fun part about conspiracies - no amount of evidence, or lack of evidence, will ever stop some people believing them.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 13 Jan 2017, 1:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Where's the evidence that clears them?  Which police force did the investigation?  Where's the report?  I'd like to read it.  

More circumstantial evidence that things aren't right and need to be investigated than right now is in the ball park about Trump, Julius.  That's just undeniable.

The problem is, I could fetch the police report, hand deliver it to you, and you'll say the police made it up.
The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious" - unless someone made that up as well to protect someone. That's the fun part about conspiracies - no amount of evidence, or lack of evidence, will ever stop some people believing them.

No, the problem is you know I'm not a tin foil hatter and would add a police report on the people in the now famous e-mails to the list of info there that might clarify the content of those e-mails.

You see the truth of the 'conspiracy theory' is that there is no conspiracy theory.  There is verifiable information both in e-mails (the authenticity of which is not disputed) in web pages, twitters, instagram material (that is not disputed) that leads people to the right conclusion that these people have very suspect interests that need to be formally investigated.

So yes, I'd be interested to read a report from the police on the fictitiousness of those wikileaks e-mails, the fictitiousness of the links between these assorted groups of peoples, the fictitiousness of the visual material (photos, paintings, illustrations, etc), the fictitiousness of the entertainers these people promote, the fictitiousness of these very people themselves.  
There is no 'fiction' because the people who have compiled all the links and details don't form a narrative but simply say the details, the links, the circumstantial binding of the undisputed real pictures, people and e-mails heavily suggests that an investigation would be desirable.

Thus, the intensity of the Intelligence agencies interest in Russian 'hacking'.  These are a very big chunk (along with the Clinton's business concerns, political links and the DNC methods of campaigning) of the issues they are alluding to when they say the Russians have tried to influence the election.  
If the Russians invented fictions, if the Russians allegedly gave no info to wikileaks, if the info could be easily dismissed as sheer nonsense and fiction, then that's what the Intelligence agencies would do.  They'd make a joke about how bad poor old Putin is at telling a story.  But there is no story only documentary trails that the intelligence agencies themselves define as genuine 'hacked' material.  

It's taken over a year for the Norwegian police to investigate and eventually amass enough solid evidence to arrest 20 people and identify 31 other suspects in a recent operation there.  Strangely enough, their initial lead was given to them by the FBI.  I'll wait longer than two or so months before dropping this curious mix of lovely people into the 'fiction' bin.

But one thing.  You now seem to know so much about this issue that you said you knew nothing about earlier in the day Wink  So maybe I was right all along.  Avoidance/affected ignorance of one set of accusations to concentrate on a p-issing contest in an alleged hotel room in Russia?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 13 Jan 2017, 8:15 am

SecretFly wrote:
But one thing.  You now seem to know so much about this issue that you said you knew nothing about earlier in the day Wink  

Because you didn't say what the issue was (for some odd reason). Once I figured out what you were talking about, I realised I did know something about it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 13 Jan 2017, 8:27 am

SecretFly wrote:There is verifiable information ... instagram material (that is not disputed)

You personally have seen and verified it?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 13 Jan 2017, 8:48 am

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, the problem is you know I'm not a tin foil hatter and would add a police report on the people in the now famous e-mails to the list of info there that might clarify the content of those e-mails.

You see the truth of the 'conspiracy theory' is that there is no conspiracy theory.  There is verifiable information both in e-mails (the authenticity of which is not disputed) in web pages, twitters, instagram material (that is not disputed) that leads people to the right conclusion that these people have very suspect interests that need to be formally investigated.

So yes, I'd be interested to read a report from the police on the fictitiousness of those wikileaks e-mails, the fictitiousness of the links between these assorted groups of peoples, the fictitiousness of the visual material (photos, paintings, illustrations, etc), the fictitiousness of the entertainers these people promote, the fictitiousness of these very people themselves.  
There is no 'fiction' because the people who have compiled all the links and details don't form a narrative but simply say the details, the links, the circumstantial binding of the undisputed real pictures, people and e-mails heavily suggests that an investigation would be desirable.

Thus, the intensity of the Intelligence agencies interest in Russian 'hacking'.  These are a very big chunk (along with the Clinton's business concerns, political links and the DNC methods of campaigning) of the issues they are alluding to when they say the Russians have tried to influence the election.  
If the Russians invented fictions, if the Russians allegedly gave no info to wikileaks, if the info could be easily dismissed as sheer nonsense and fiction, then that's what the Intelligence agencies would do.  They'd make a joke about how bad poor old Putin is at telling a story.  But there is no story only documentary trails that the intelligence agencies themselves define as genuine 'hacked' material.  

It's taken over a year for the Norwegian police to investigate and eventually amass enough solid evidence to arrest 20 people and identify 31 other suspects in a recent operation there.  Strangely enough, their initial lead was given to them by the FBI.  I'll wait longer than two or so months before dropping this curious mix of lovely people into the 'fiction' bin.

But one thing.  You now seem to know so much about this issue that you said you knew nothing about earlier in the day Wink  So maybe I was right all along.  Avoidance/affected ignorance of one set of accusations to concentrate on a p-issing contest in an alleged hotel room in Russia?

Shocked

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:23 am

Anyone seen SF give a straight answer to a direct question yet? Or any evidence whatsoever of anything he has stated as good as fact?

Maybe it's just me......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:27 am

Methinks Fly must live in a bunker somewhere, along with loads of tinned food and bottled water...

Re. "Pizzagate":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory (not always the best, but sources quoted)
http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy

It's a BS story from start to finish but suits the tinfoil hatters nicely. It's 'news' in the sense that it made the news. Fake? Oh yeah.

Come on SF - what other nonsense (sorry, amazing facts) do we need to all take a look at and that's being hidden from us all?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 Jan 2017, 9:28 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Anyone seen SF give a straight answer to a direct question yet? Or any evidence whatsoever of anything he has stated as good as fact?

Maybe it's just me......
Don't be daft! He enjoys being all mysterious and using allegories when straight talking would work just fine. And, no, it's not just you.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 13 Jan 2017, 10:05 am

When my kids were little, I took a few photos of them splashing in a bubble bath. If I'd posted them on my Facebook page, or they were stolen from my laptop, there would no doubt be some people accusing me of spreading child p0rn. If I was a politician and had done that, Bathgate would have ensued, and to this day people would be calling for a full investigation.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum