The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPad login problems - any suggestions?

+3
I'm never wrong
pedro
LadyPutt
7 posters

Go down

iPad login problems - any suggestions? Empty iPad login problems - any suggestions?

Post by LadyPutt Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:34

A bit off topic (golf that is) but I need a bit of help from those more technically minded than me.

Since doing a system upgrade on my iPad yesterday I have been unable to log in here. I just keep being sent back to the log in page. Any suggestions?
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

iPad login problems - any suggestions? Empty Re: iPad login problems - any suggestions?

Post by pedro Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:38

I have the same problem LP, also after updating my iPad. But if you try with the Google Chrome browser (in stead of Safari), it will work.

pedro

Back to top Go down

iPad login problems - any suggestions? Empty Re: iPad login problems - any suggestions?

Post by LadyPutt Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:40

pedro wrote:I have the same problem LP, also after updating my iPad. But if you try with the Google Chrome browser (in stead of Safari), it will work.
Thanks Pedro, I'll give it a try. thumbsup
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:08

Thanks Pedro
My iPhone has the same problem since iOs 10. iPad too old to take the update and so I can still log on. Hmmmm.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 11 Nov 2016, 11:11

I still use carrier pigeons to V2 HQ. Had to re-boot one of them and then the RSPCA turned up.

Sorry

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyPutt Fri 11 Nov 2016, 15:11

Managed to log in via Chrome but don't like the appearance of the forum. I expected it to look the same!
LadyPutt
LadyPutt

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Fri 11 Nov 2016, 15:16

Is there three or four horizontal lines somewhere? Click on those and look for classic view....

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Fri 11 Nov 2016, 16:12

All the forums here have a "mobile version" - you go to the site on anything like a phone or tablet and by default it will take you to the mobile site. It's a cleaner, less cluttered look but you can't do as much.

I actually prefer the mobile site for just browsing, but when I want to interact and post, the classic view that INW refers to is better

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 12 Nov 2016, 09:33

I've always had problems with Chrome running on Windows 10, I have to use Microsoft Edge instead, bit of a pain, but it works.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Sat 12 Nov 2016, 14:26

On my desktop I use Firefox. You can add in all sorts of stuff to stop annoying things, like adverts appearing.

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Mon 21 Nov 2016, 16:42

Don't get too many adverts on my abacus.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down