The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's PR Conference Room

+3
Holymiky
Afro
Hero
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hero's PR Conference Room - Page 2 Empty Hero's PR Conference Room

Post by Hero Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's where I and everyone else can big up their players to their hearts content.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Hero's PR Conference Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Hero's PR Conference Room

Post by Holymiky Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Weekly Media Questions

How do you feel your team is coming together after the first 2 weeks of matches?

What sort of goal do you have for your team, what sort of style do you want to play?

What’s the average age of your squad?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Who is your favourite midfield youngster in world football?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:34 pm

How do you feel your team is coming together after the first 2 weeks of matches?

Piece by piece I'm imposing my style and vision upon the squad. Being that I'm looking mainly at Season 2 I can't complain with 2 wins out of 2 so far.

What sort of goal do you have for your team, what sort of style do you want to play?

I'm the manager of Hull yet I'm bringing in some of the most exciting young talent from across the globe, the goal is to win the title in Season 2 as I did last time round through smart acquisitions. Ideally I want to play attractive fast paced football but I recognize that there has to be a Plan B when required against certain set ups as other managers look to stifle my genius.

6 1/2

Woodn't you like to know.

Kimmich without question.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm

It's getting there, albeit slowly after CF-gate.

Counter attacking football is my philosophy.

A bit too old for my liking. Need to get rid of a couple of old timers.

Ask Chuck Norris.

Marco Asensio

WHY IS THERE NO FOOD BASED QUESTION MIKY!!!!!! The last question is always about food.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:40 am

Oh actual average age of my squad currently stands at 23.88, when the season started it was 27.8

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Yeah it's doing okay, need to continue reshuffling a bit but I'm pretty happy so far.

A style that beats the teams in front of me. I'm adaptable, and I think that's something which is crucial in this game. I've got a general gameplan though.

I don't care. It shouldn't matter if it's Renato Sanches or Michael Carrick, it should come down to who is the better player. If we were playing in real life then I would have the same philosophy as the greatest ever Manchester United manager and trust youngsters.

It depends on his motivation and skill really.

I would rather not say because he's a transfer target.

Where's the food question?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Trebs wrote:

I would rather not say because he's a transfer target.

Tom Cleverly isn't that young anymore.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Hull continues the revolution

Despite the initial fears of the fans when their new manager Hero launched his initiative to bring the average age of the club down with fresh young talent from across the globe it's already proving the correct decision with his team standing aloft the league summit after the first two weeks.
Hero looked to downplay the targets for this season and said that whilst he's proud of his team in the opening two games that he recognizes there is still a long way to go in the season and that his initial aim of challenging for honors in Season 2 still remains, anything sooner than that is just a bonus.
Hero also announced the signing of two new wonderkids to the squad, Dembele from Celtic joins having already scored 14 goals this season including a brace against Man City in the Champions League showing that he's a threat against some of the bigger clubs in Europe not just the minnows in the Scottish Premier League.
He's joined by the exciting Greek Konstantinos Stafylidis from Augsburg, regarded this season as the best left back in the Bundesliga, a player that hero was aware was heavily scouted by other acclaimed managers in the league.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:59 pm

showing that he's a threat against some of the bigger clubs in Europe not just the minnows in the Scottish Premier League.

regarded this season as the best left back in the Bundesliga

I summarise Hero's key points he really wanted to get across.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:42 pm

It's been a month since the last conference, so:

1. What should the league do over the Christmas period? In the past we have run a Christmas Cup, would this be fun?

2. Two sides have 100% records. Firstly Bournemouth, who have won every game so far. And for Sunderland, who have not won any and have only received one win prediction the whole season. What is going so well for Bournemouth and so badly for Sunderland?

3. A couple of interesting players have come into the league recently, including Hull pair Mbappe and Kessie. How much do you know about these players? And are there any other players in the league which you think can make an impact? [Hero plug here]

4. Despite the lawyers being down to +5%, is it still the right thing to do to accept almost every offer that comes your way?

5. Pringles or Doritos?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 pm

1. What should the league do over the Christmas period? In the past we have run a Christmas Cup, would this be fun?

I won't be on much over xmas myself, the Christmas Five aside cup has always been popular.

2. Two sides have 100% records. Firstly Bournemouth, who have won every game so far. And for Sunderland, who have not won any and have only received one win prediction the whole season. What is going so well for Bournemouth and so badly for Sunderland?

Bournemouth started with a strong squad and I think that has enabled Nando to build on it well. I think even Nando was surprised with a couple of his wins! Sunderland, I think is probably the complete reverse - started with a side who are not well regarded in real life, which makes the task much harder.

3. A couple of interesting players have come into the league recently, including Hull pair Mbappe and Kessie. How much do you know about these players? And are there any other players in the league which you think can make an impact? [Hero plug here]

Mbape looks decent. whilst Kessie has had a strong start to the season. I don't see either as long term options as they aren't head and shoulders above the rest of the league, but for Hero's strategy of looking for good increases in TM value, they are perfect.

Other players I think are hidden gems are Passlack, Sarr and Klostermann. Less hidden gems in Vasquez and Tah at Nads

4. Despite the lawyers being down to +5%, is it still the right thing to do to accept almost every offer that comes your way?

At the moment yes - with the £2m bonus, the players in the squads now will be nowhere good enough for sides in a seasons time. But it will become less and less the right thing, as the average player value goes up.

5. Pringles or Doritos?

Pringles - Texan BBQ
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:19 pm

I won't be about much, but can stick a side in for a cup if that's the consensus

Bournemouth - seems more and more like the strongest attack is winning games, and Nando has the best atm

Sunderland - similar to the above - the attack just seems too weak. Lingard and Khazri aren't going to be week winners, I'd look to improve the attacking midfield/wingers

I like Kessie, think he has some potential but agree that neither of those are likely to be around long term. I also like the signing of Sanchez by Afro

I'm accepting everything and getting rid of the deadwood in my original squad, not focused too much on Hero style gem hoarding (mainly because I don't know who half of them are)

5. Pringles or Doritos?

Chilli heatwave Doritos

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:20 pm

1. I'd be around so am happy to do so.

2. I think a few times people are seeing the team sheet of Bournemouth and it's getting the old RVP x2 win. Sunderland wise I think it'd down to players purchased have often been in the same positions so not strengthening the side as a whole. To bring in a player of Dzeko's value and then not play him seems a real waste of cash.

3. Mbappe I wasn't going to bring in just yet but when Afro mentioned him I had to react, does look a quality player, there's a couple more that I'm bringing in this week that are bargain buys but should both hopefully rocket in value after really excelling for their club side this season. Kessie/Kimmich/Keita midfield, bring on the KKK.

4. Pretty much unless there's the possibility that through TM you're expecting them to rocket in value soon. I've got a few now that I hope in the next changes get a solid boost so it's a waiting game.

5. Doritos of the two but I'm a Kettle Chip guy.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Need Xmas Mafia

Strong attacks win games unfortunately i tried building from the back before and not worked so well.

Trebs not sure he knows his best team honestly.

Personally big fan of both really happy with Oyzarabal signing think he's gone under the radar of many.

Yeah id do it to rebuild unless it's a small lawyer

5. Pringles or Doritos?

Sour Cream Pringles are don

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Fernando wrote:

really happy with Oyzarabal signing think he's gone under the radar of many.

He is a quality signing. Forgot about him (which proves your point)

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 am

1. I might be around over Christmas but can't commit so think a Christmas Cup might be good fun. Agree with Christmas Mafia it's been way too long

2. Nando has done a brilliant job so far with Bournemouth but I wouldn't have him nailed on for the title, I can see good competition there. As for me at Sunderland, I've tried to go for a Premier League focus and I don't think that's the answer. And I've contributed by not going for some of the right positions and getting my tactics right.

3. I'll be honest I don't follow the European football as much as I used to so I'm struggling. When it's my turn to predict on games involving these players I'll do some research. I think it's too easy to focus on the good these players do and when they have had games it's not picked up as much.

4. On the whole it is the right thing to do tactically unless it's a low value player.

5. Pringles every time

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:28 am

Moussa Dembele has been named French u21 Player of the Year.
Good to see that despite playing for Celtic he's being recognized as a big deal.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:30 am

WBA would like to welcome the duo of Arturo Vidal and Dries Mertens here at The Whorethorns. The combative Chillean Vidal, who has been ther best b2b midfielder in the world for the past 5 years said "I am here to win titles, nuff said"
The other signing, Napoli's stand out player this season and the most inform Belgian as of late Dries Mertens, has been in phenomenal form this season bagging 16 goals in 23 appearances for the team Real Madrid will eliminate in the champions league. He said "When the offer came I just knew I couldn't say no to this once in a lifetime opportunity"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 am

News has broke that WBA star defender Pepe has agreed a move to China in the summer. He was quoted as saying 'it's hard to get used to the strange accents, horrible looking food and the poor quality of football, but overall my time at West Brom was enjoyable'.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Burnley would like to welcome the two rising Portuguese stars to turf Moor.

Gelson Martins comes with 10 assists and 4 goals in 22 games, whilst Ruben Neves carries the lofty label as "the next Paul Scholes"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbB8sl52LU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUXqzcxSVc
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:38 pm

WBA are delighted to announce the new acquisition they have signed from Las Palmas, Kevin "Prince" Boateng. He has rejuvenated his career after leaving the luxurious Milan and has been a man on fire in Spain. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is finally home at wba!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:40 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:WBA are delighted to announce the new acquisition they have signed from Las Palmas, Kevin "Prince" Boateng. He has rejuvenated his career after leaving the luxurious Milan and has been a man on fire in Spain. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is finally home at wba!

Genuinely has had a good season and a great deal at that price.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Sunderland have announced that Jamie Vardy and Gary Cahill have joined the club.

If you don't know who they are then you shouldn't be allowed in this game.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Trebs wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:WBA are delighted to announce the new acquisition they have signed from Las Palmas, Kevin "Prince" Boateng. He has rejuvenated his career after leaving the luxurious Milan and has been a man on fire in Spain. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is finally home at wba!

Genuinely has had a good season and a great deal at that price.

Agree with that
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Trebs wrote:Sunderland have announced that Jamie Vardy and Gary Cahill have joined the club.

If you don't know who they are then you shouldn't be allowed in this game.

Is he any relation of Tim Cahill?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:50 pm

All you need to know about Vardy

Hero's PR Conference Room - Page 2 MMVe4fx
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:50 am

West Bromwich Albion would like to welcome future Ballon Door winner and son of Dutch legend Patrick Kluivert, Justin "killer" Kluivert. Following in his father's footsteps he has chosen our illustrious club as a perfect club to hone his abilities and to surpass his father. "Even though I highly respect my father, the thought of him playing for Barcelona has always haunted me. My wish is to play for the biggest club in Spain, Real Madrid, Hala Madrid! and hopefully my time here at West Brom will help me reach that level"
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2