The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016 - 8:51

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:19

Gutentag Notches. Absolutely Shattered. Unseasonably warm night, very disturbed sleep.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 8:07

morning mate, maybe you are going through the change?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 8:56

I'll never be brexiter...neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:27

Morning all. Has America announced it was all a prank yet, and obviously they're not giving the job to president F*ckface?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:36

Jeff, you need to respect the democratic process.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:43

I do, doesn't mean I can't still consider him a small minded misogynistic xenophobic tax dodging f*ckface, does it?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:51

Morning Jeff and Jules.

For the self proclaimed democratic capital of the world, America is not a fan of democracy currently. He is a monumental f**kface however.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 10:16

We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 10:17

JuliusHMarx wrote:We are all of us living in the shadow of Manhattan.

He does like a pie and a pint but this is ridiculous

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 10:21

Jon Osterman would have been a better choice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 13:43

(as comic book jokes tend to kill a thread)

Pork steak in a Honey and Soy glaze, chips, pint of milk (green top as blue was out) 6/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 14:03

Yer absolute ninny. Peri peri chicken legs and double mash potato with mangoand banana milkshake. 3/10. Not enough spice in the chicken and not enough mango In the drink. Cheap but not cheerful chippy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 14:10

Schoolboy errors, Shah, both my comic book post, and your dining choice it appears.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 15:51

I wonder if DAVE ran into a superior serial killer.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 16:12

Galted wrote:I wonder if DAVE ran into a superior serial killer.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth beast said: "Come and see." And I looked, and behold a pale Dolphin. And his name that sat on him was Ziggler.

And Hell followed with him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 16:28

And on the eighth day the Lord, angry with the vitriol spewing forth from the mouth of DAVE, banished him from the forum and from that day forth and for evermore DAVE roamed the wilderness with the beasts and with the fowls and said unto the beasts and the fowls (and the Lord) what c*nts they were and smote them with a clawhammer and put them in a sack.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 16:53

I reckon he's in one of those pane's of glass that General Zod was in, floating around in the tiny space between 606v1 and 606v2.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 17:18

ShahenshahG wrote:

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the fourth beast said: "Come and see." And I looked, and behold a pale Dolphin. And his name that sat on him was Ziggler.

Has anyone said your name since I changed the swear filters?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 17:41

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Has anyone said your name since I changed the swear filters?

ShahenshahG

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 18:00

Shah

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 7:06

Gutentag Notches. Bit Brighter today but still warm. All good in the respective hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 7:27

Morning. Rough week but getting better. Think i had a virus. Passed out outside my flat monday morning

I think Trump will do ok.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 8:30

Morning chaps, that doesn't sound good sean, but glad you are recovering, I suspect it was an STD.

I think Trump will invariably do as he is told.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:00

Morning All

Trump winning all over the place. His most recent victory being in Scotland where he's been allowed to keep his pole nice and erect.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37986345

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:10

Tackling the big international issues already TSRRN...

You well this fine morn?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:51

Always keen to pursue that big scoop Rick.

I'm dandy today Rick thanks for asking....and yourself?

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 9:56

No too bad cheers mate, got a good feeling about the thread split today, which should cheer folk up...

Exciting times!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:23

President F*ckface will not do OK. He will be an unmitigated disaster. This is because not only is he a sexist, tax dodging, xenophobic bell end he is also a moron. Being a moron is not that huge an issue, being a moron who doesn't realise he is a moron is a disaster, particularly when you're job is as the most powerful man in the world.

Good Afternoon

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:45

I think he will be reigned in by the powers that be Jeff. He will undoubtedly be a PR nightmare however.

Afternoon mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:55

Reckon he's going to be an absolutely brilliant success during his term or two terms. Then in about 3 or 4 terms time. The incumbent will get the unenviable job of austerity as the insane debts and toxic legacy he leaves behind cripples America to let the Chinese overtake them as the premier superpower.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:57

Rowley wrote:President F*ckface will not do OK. He will be an unmitigated disaster. This is because not only is he a sexist, tax dodging, xenophobic bell end he is also a moron. Being a moron is not that huge an issue, being a moron who doesn't realise he is a moron is a disaster, particularly when you're job is as the most powerful man in the world.

Good Afternoon

Good afternoon you c*nt

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 14:33

This seems to be the common view by brexiters on how it is all going to go down...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37995606

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 15:07

If it does happen that way the EU are p*ssies. Everyone else in the world is lining up to cannibalise Britain, it would take a special kind of idiot to mess up that spectacularly.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 6:52

Morning notches, fist and whatnot.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:07

Morning Rickotine. The chancellor is getting it in the neck today, and my one pound subscription to the FT is making me a wise man in many things I did not previously understand, it will be a shame to cancel it when I have to pay the full price for it. Woke up this morning to a seasonably cool day and had an excellent sleep as well. Now raring to go mate, raring to go. How are things with you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:10

Wouldn't go as far as raring, Shah, but fair to middling, people do not listen, and as I move towords leaving this place, my inclination to pursue the matter is waning somewhat.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Z

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:30

If you replace "grow" with "give" and "field" with "Bed". It's Sean's life in a nutshell. You got anything lined up or you just waiting around for something to come up?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:33

Moving to a new job a bit closer to home mate, better package as well so all good.

I will not be missing the M1...

I think my thread split optimism was misplaced...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:38

It has been lately. You should try and get your 8000th quickly it will hasten the thread split.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:40

Well we are only 3 away mate (2 after this post) so it is ours to play with, though I suspect that either Jeff or Jules are waiting in the wings to post something suitably erudite.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov 2016 - 7:42

I reckon the lazy feckers are still in bed so I will provide one

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=64553

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20