The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016

+16
jimbopip
R!skysports
Nematode
des
MacKnocked-on
PhilBB
EST
Pot Hale
wolfball
SecretFly
BigGee
EWT Spoons
George Carlin
BamBam
RDW
funnyExiledScot
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016 Empty Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:29 am

Game: Connacht vs Edinburgh
Venue: Galway
Date: Friday 30th September
Kick-off: 7:35pm
TV: Doubt it
Form: Both sides have been rubbish. Edinburgh are 9th in the league having lost all their games bar one, Connacht have lost 3 from 3.
Likely outcome: One for the purists, but Connacht to rediscover themselves with a healthy bonus point win.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016 Empty Re: Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016

Post by RDW Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks FES for the well written and thoroughly researched match thread as always!

So we're into the 5th game of the season and it already looks like this is a must win game for both teams.  If Edinburgh somehow win this and beat Treviso at home (which is no guarantee) then 12/13 points from 6 games before the European break restores some kind of credibility, albeit I suspect the damage is already done for our Top 6 credentials.

Connacht have gone from league winners to league strugglers - what did they do in pre-season?? If losing to Edinburgh isn't embarrassing enough it would also leave them 0 from 5.

I just can't see Connacht losing this given how desperate they are for a win, and again a LBP and improved performance from Edinburgh (i.e. not letting the other team get a 4 try BP) is probably the best we can hope for...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016 Empty Re: Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016

Post by BamBam Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:49 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Thanks FES for the well written and thoroughly researched match thread as always!

I especially liked "TV: Doubt it"

Laugh

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:51 am

The game is on TG4 - whatever the feck that is

http://www.pro12rugby.com/broadcast-schedule/

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:13 am

Mark Twain would have sh!t his worsted breeches at the quality of writing in this thread.

Connacht have just looked off colour. They fell away very badly against the Scarlets and there is still clearly a gigantic void where Robbie Henshaw once stood.

If Nel plays, then they always have a chance, but who the hell is left to play at 10?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:22 am

Thank you for all the kind words. Twain is overrated.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:09 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:The game is on TG4 - whatever the feck that is

http://www.pro12rugby.com/broadcast-schedule/

Irish broadcaster, who kindly let you stream their channels

From their official site (so no dodgy business) -

http://www.tg4.ie/en/live/home/

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Happy days!

Looking ahead to selection, Edinburgh will be boosted by a number of returning Scotland internationals who were rested (including WP Nel Yahoo ) so we should have at least parity in the set piece. Our lineout is still a shambles though (we lost 1/4 of our own throws against Munster) and that seriously needs worked on.

Backs are a bit of a lottery depending on who is fit, but I suspect we'll see the following (assuming McKenzie is banned):

1 Sutherland
2 Ford
3 Nel
4 Toolis
5 Gilchrist
6 Bradbury (Manu if fit - Bradbury is due a rest week)
7 Hardie
8 CDP

9 SHC (need his goal kicking)
10 Kinghorn
11 Brown
12 Rasolea
13 Tofilau
14 Hoyland
15 Bryce

Subs - Sutherland, Cochrane (McInally is due a rest week), whoever the hell they can drag off the street, Charmichael, Watson, Kennedy, Allan, Scholes

No backup 10.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Scholes probably deserves a start, he came to Edinburgh with some reputation and he has had few opportunities to show what he can do yet.

I quite fancy seeing Kinghorn getting a full game at FH. It is hard to judge him on last weeks efforts as the game was already gone when he came on and he was clearly trying to force it. He had no platform to play off either. He definitely showed some flashes of his running game though and any game against Connacht could easily become a bit of a chuck around if the weather allows it.

I suspect FH is going to be where he ends up, so he may as well start to get the game time in. Weir is likely to stay second choice for Scotland due to lack of alternatives, so there are likely to be plenty of opportunities this year for him to learn his trade.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:42 pm

People bees writing Connacht off already.  Maybe a true summation, maybe it ain't.

These start-ups can be curious things.  Some sides start with a blast and whimper later, other sides start with shock'n'awe god-awful stuff (Schmidt's first season with Leinster) and then tally ho into the rest of the season.

Connacht have a lot on their plate this season.  They have expectation - or at least had Whistle They have Top Grade European rugby to think about too.  And no matter what anyone says, that knowledge that you have two big competitions on the list for the season does force a different dynamic onto any side.  A team like Connacht are going to have to prioritise full-on effort and try to keep as fresh as possible for as long as possible into the season.

So they'll have their distractions and they've had their virtually non-existent pre-season in terms of competitive games played. Four games in - they'll want to be waking up now - if waking up is in them.

Last edited by SecretFly on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:42 pm

I would agree about Scholes - I really don't know why Solomons hasn't been picking him, especially since Bryce has only been solid at best.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:49 pm

The Edinburgh Rugby medical team issued the following update after the club’s Guinness PRO12 fourth round match away to Munster on Saturday.

Stand-off Duncan Weir sustained a fracture to his jaw and underwent surgery the following day (Sunday 25 September) at St John’s Hospital in Livingston.

Weir will face a spell on the sidelines to allow him to recover post-surgery.

Edinburgh Rugby would like to extend its thanks to the staff of St John’s Hospital for their assistance in the care of Weir.

Tighthead prop Kevin Bryce sustained an injury to his left elbow and awaits a scan to determine the full extent of the injury.

Hooker George Turner sustained an injury to his ankle while playing for Heriot’s in the BT Premiership on Saturday (24 September). Turner is currently awaiting a scan to determine the extent of his injury.

Returned to training:
Back-row Nasi Manu and stand-off Jason Tovey have recovered from their respective rib and wrist injuries and returned to training this week.

Players currently rehabbing under the care of Edinburgh Rugby’s medical team:
Tighthead prop Simon Berghan sustained a foot injury in Edinburgh Rugby’s first outing of the season, away to Cardiff Blues (Saturday 3 September). His injury is due for further review in October, following which his rehab management programme will be updated.

Loosehead prop Alasdair Dickinson continues to recover from a hamstring injury sustained in Scotland’s Summer Tour to Japan and is expected to return to training late in October.

Lock Anton Bresler continues to progress in rehab following surgery to his groin.

Centre Phil Burleigh is currently rehabbing a shoulder injury sustained against Leinster and is expected to return to training in the coming weeks.

Wing Will Helu is progressing well from a high-hamstring tear and is on target for a return to play in November.

Weir is likely to be out for a while, Tovey is set to return. Nasi Manu too!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfball Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:29 pm

SecretFly wrote:People bees writing Connacht off already.  Maybe a true summation, maybe it ain't.

These start-ups can be curious things.  Some sides start with a blast and whimper later, other sides start with shock'n'awe god-awful stuff (Schmidt's first season with Leinster) and then tally ho into the rest of the season.

Connacht have a lot on their plate this season.  They have expectation - or at least had Whistle   They have Top Grade European rugby to think about too.  And no matter what anyone says, that knowledge that you have two big competitions on the list for the season does force a different dynamic onto any side.  A team like Connacht are going to have to prioritise full-on effort and try to keep as fresh as possible for as long as possible into the season.

So they'll have their distractions and they've had their virtually non-existent pre-season in terms of competitive games played. Four games in - they'll want to be waking up now - if waking up is in them.

Yep, but for the love of god let us get a win under out belt. I said on the scarkets match thread we are passing too slow for our flat backline to be effective and our defensive line is a mess. We need to play deeper and calmer in defence. Aki looks spooked and is over trying. We really need to win this Friday.

wolfball

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Fantastic news on Tovey. I suspect he's our best fly half. Pleased to welcome Manu back as well. He and CDP should ensure that we are, at the very least, competitive in the forwards.

In other news, Will Helu is progressing well. Helu cares.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:29 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Fantastic news on Tovey. I suspect he's our best fly half. Pleased to welcome Manu back as well. He and CDP should ensure that we are, at the very least, competitive in the forwards.

In other news, Will Helu is progressing well. Helu cares.
Laugh You really didn't get enough credit for that joke.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Couldn't help but laugh at this comment from Hoyland's interview on the BBC about Kinghorn

"It is incredible when he is on the ball in attack. In training, he is always making line-breaks.

Given how bad Edinburgh's midfield defence is that isn't much of an accolade...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Connacht fans might like to know that Edinburgh's head coach resigned this afternoon, so what that means for your opposition's team selection this weekend is literally anyone's guess.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:51 pm

?

Four games in? This is getting all very footbally.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Resigned?

Jeez. Wonder if it was the BBC report that did it?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:11 pm

What did the BBC report say? Did they say he was the one who led Sam Allardyce up the garden path?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:15 pm

No - the one about the vote. Writing is on the wall.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Vote?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Never mind. Let's keep the thread on topic please.

I think Connacht are going to lose another one on the trot - unless their defence tightens up considerably. Could be a typical Galway night with wind and rain and a slugfest.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:18 am

I can't call this one, both teams are a bit of a shambles at the moment.

I'll go with home advantage and say Connacht. I really hope we finally get to see the CDP, Hardie, Manu backrow for Edinburgh. On paper I genuinely think that is one of the best backrows in club rugby, it's a real shame the Gunners haven't been able to field them together consistently.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:22 am

EST wrote:I can't call this one, both teams are a bit of a shambles at the moment.

I'll go with home advantage and say Connacht.  I really hope we finally get to see the CDP, Hardie, Manu backrow for Edinburgh. On paper I genuinely think that is one of the best backrows in club rugby, it's a real shame the Gunners haven't been able to field them together consistently.

I think we've only actually seen them once or twice, mainly because of Manu's injuries.

I really hope he can give us a run of games finally - a Super Rugby winning captain won't have come cheap and he's hardly played for us through injury!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:30 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
EST wrote:I can't call this one, both teams are a bit of a shambles at the moment.

I'll go with home advantage and say Connacht.  I really hope we finally get to see the CDP, Hardie, Manu backrow for Edinburgh. On paper I genuinely think that is one of the best backrows in club rugby, it's a real shame the Gunners haven't been able to field them together consistently.

I think we've only actually seen them once or twice, mainly because of Manu's injuries.

I really hope he can give us a run of games finally - a Super Rugby winning captain won't have come cheap and he's hardly played for us through injury!

I did wonder how many times they have actually played together. Manu getting a run of games and providing some leadership is looking like a must have for Edinburgh to salvage something from this season.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am

Edinburgh team

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016 CthD5-uWYAAGmz3

The scrum half tombola continues, and I really don't know what Scholes has done to be left out!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 am

Well it is a strong enough pack, even missing Manu, who is supposedly back in training but the back line still needs to click.

Apparently it is going to be a normal sort of day in Galway, ie wind and rain, so hopefully the educated boot of Tovey will get them playing in the right parts of the pitch. It will be good to see Kinghorn get a decent run off the bench though.

Rumours of Aki and Dillane jumping ship to Munster next season maybe won't be doing the moral of the Connacht squad any good. Both sides really do need to win this one.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:27 am

It is certainly a very solid pack - if we had that pack out last weekend I think we might have stood a chance, in hindsight.  The front row did need rested though.

I'm assuming Bradbury and Sutherland will be rested next week at home to Treviso, with Dell and Manu taking their places.

Jamie Ritchie hasn't made an appearance since being 'rested' 3 games ago! Rightly so on current form - he's got a lot of competition in that back row.  I'm just glad the coaches have finally realised that Bradbury is currently a much better player.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:30 am

Interesting that Dean has moved back to 13. Thought he did ok at 12.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 am

I see that Edinburgh didn't even put up a representative to talk to the press.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:35 am

PhilBB wrote:I see that Edinburgh didn't even put up a representative to talk to the press.

I imagine that things are all over the place up there, probably need to cut them a bit of slack on this one.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:37 am

BigGee wrote:
PhilBB wrote:I see that Edinburgh didn't even put up a representative to talk to the press.

I imagine that things are all over the place up there, probably need to cut them a bit of slack on this one.

Pretty poor form from the SRU, in my opinion.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

Just out of interest where did you see that we didn't put a representative out?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

PhilBB wrote:
BigGee wrote:

Pretty poor form from the SRU, in my opinion.

Did PRL make an open honest statement about their issues regarding rule breaking within their ranks a while back?

Pretty shoddy form?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:43 am

A quartet of Scotland internationalists will re-enter the fold for Edinburgh Rugby in tomorrow’s Guinness PRO12 match against defending champions Connacht at the Sportsground in Galway (kick-off 7.35pm).

Forwards Ross Ford, WP Nel, Grant Gilchrist and John Hardie are among seven personnel changes from last week’s loss at Thomond Park, with try-scorer Hardie promoted from the bench.

In the backs, scrum-half Sean Kennedy will make his first start of the season and is partnered by stand-off Jason Tovey, who returns to play after missing out on the opening games of the season through a wrist injury.

The final change to the starting side is in the midfield, where Chris Dean – who scored his second try for the club against Munster – shuffle to outside-centre to accommodate the incoming Solomoni Rasolea, prompting a move to wing for Mike Allen.

Acting Head Coach Duncan Hodge said: “It’s been a challenging week for all involved but we’ve got a massive game we need to win on Friday night. In the short-term our focus has got to be on tomorrow’s match.

“We’ve got some fresh faces coming in from last week who will lift the team and give us a fresh energy for the game.”

He continued: “Connacht have talismanic players among them and they’re always a tough team to play, especially at home.

“They’ll be physical, but we know what to expect. We have prepared well this week and can’t wait to embrace the challenge, start to change our performances and get results for the club.”

Glenn Bryce makes his fifth consecutive start at full-back, with Damien Hoyland and Allen on the wings.

Rory Sutherland continues at loosehead prop alongside Ford and Nel, while Ben Toolis partners Gilchrist in the boiler-room.

Last week’s man of the match, Magnus Bradbury, packs down at blindside flanker, with back-row cohorts Hardie and Du Preez, while Sasa Tofilau is included on the bench after missing out on last week’s away trip to Munster.

Players not considered due to injury: Simon Berghan (foot), Anton Bresler (groin), Tom Brown (groin), Kevin Bryce (elbow), Phil Burleigh (shoulder), Alasdair Dickinson (hamstring), Will Helu (hamstring), Rory Scholes (leg), George Turner (ankle), Duncan Weir (jaw)

Edinburgh Rugby team to play Connacht in the Guinness PRO12 at The Sportsground, Galway tomorrow (Friday 30 September, kick-off 7.35 pm)

15. Glenn Bryce

14. Damien Hoyland
13. Chris Dean
12. Solomoni Rasolea
11. Michael Allen

10. Jason Tovey
9. Sean Kennedy

1. Rory Sutherland
2. Ross Ford
3. WP Nel
4. Ben Toolis
5. Grant Gilchrist CAPTAIN
6. Magnus Bradbury
7. John Hardie
8. Cornell Du Preez

Substitutes

16. Stuart McInally
17. Jack Cosgrove
18. Allan Dell
19. Lewis Carmichael
20. Hamish Watson
21. Sam Hidalgo-Clyne
22. Sasa Tofilau
23. Blair Kinghorn

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Just out of interest where did you see that we didn't put a representative out?

From the Rugby Correspondent of the Scottish Daily Mail, on Twitter.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:45 am

Yeah I just saw myself on Twitter, Rob Robertson.

I'm not overly fussed by it, and let's face it - how many people actually care about Edinburgh pre-match press conferences....!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Yeah I just saw myself on Twitter, Rob Robertson.

I'm not overly fussed by it, and let's face it - how many people actually care about Edinburgh pre-match press conferences....!

Phill does.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:47 am

I think there's a reason why we have Press Conferences. If we want this league to grow to even minimum standards, the entrants should all play ball.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:48 am

Dean doesn't really look to have enough pace for 13, thought the centres might have been round the other way but I guess it's easily sorted out during the game if need be.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:49 am

PhilBB wrote:

I think there's a reason why we have Press Conferences. If we want this league to grow to even minimum standards, the entrants should all play ball.

Did the PRL Union play ball? How many meetings behind closed doors with no declarations?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by des Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:01 pm

PhilBB wrote:

Something in your cornflakes this morning?

des

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:04 pm

I do think the right decision was made on AS but I do feel sorry for him in the nature that he has been struck off by Edinburgh. I have no doubt that the budget was not comparable to that of Glasgow and to try and inspire a team when there are only 3,000 supporters in a 60,000+stadium must have been a tough ask.

I have felt that playing in the Heineken cup would have done more harm to Edinburgh than good (imagine Edinburgh vs Racing...) - they are a team that should be in the Champions Cup (or whatever it's called). So not getting Heineken cup rugby, IMO, has been a good thing and not a failure on AS's part.

When you look back and consider what was the real potential of the side, there were certainly high points where I think the potential of the side was just about realised. Getting to the final of the Champions Cup was where Edinburgh deserved to be and was their limit in ability, I feel. Winning the 1872 Cup and the other notable wins against big teams showed that Edinburgh was at times, under AS, a decent team but without the support to become a consistenty decent team.

I think the move to Myreside won't come soon enough if Hodge is to succeed and take Edinburgh up a level. Hopefully a good atmosphere and more freedom to play may just catalyse Edinburgh's season.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:34 pm

PhilBB wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Just out of interest where did you see that we didn't put a representative out?

From the Rugby Correspondent of the Scottish Daily Mail, on Twitter.

Just tell him that you saw a starving refugee in the sea off Dover and he'll soon turn his attention to writing a hate piece.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:36 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Edinburgh team

Connacht vs Edinburgh, Friday 30th September 2016 CthD5-uWYAAGmz3

The scrum half tombola continues, and I really don't know what Scholes has done to be left out!

It's a strong team. I do think SH-C should be at 9 though, and again I'd question Bryce at 15 over Kinghorn.

Very pleased to see Bradbury in there at 6. He's having a storming start to the season. Rasolea at 12 will certainly make us less predictable in attack, and Tovey will give us structure. I think he's the best 10 we have at the club.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm not overly fussed by it, and let's face it - how many people actually care about Edinburgh pre-matches press conferences....!

Simplified it for you

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:52 pm

What are people's thoughts on SHC being played at 10 at Edinburgh?

If you consider we have Laidlaw, Pyrgos, Price, ..., Kennedy, Steele,...  at 9 (so 3 very decent out-and-out 9's plus backup) but only really Russell,..., Jackson (limited gametime at Harlequins) and Weir (out injured), we really need another quality 10.

I thought when SHC was at his best (e.g. vs Dragons) he was at least 3rd choice, if not second to Pyrgos Laidlaw, so I think he should probably stay at 9.

Just wondering what people thought?

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Keep him where he is. 2 seasons ago he really was consistently outstanding, flourishing in the Euro run and in the 1872 games. He was thoroughly deserving of his spot in the Scotland squad, albeit being limited to a few minutes at the end of games at best.

He's had 2nd season syndrome really bad though, and spent the world cup holding tackle bags when he really needed to be playing. That knocked all his momentum and confidence, coinciding with Edinburgh being totally crap again.

He's still young enough to get back to that level again, and I think he just needs a run of games in an Edinburgh team that is performing better. He had a tough ride last weekend with a scrum going backwards!

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm not overly fussed by it, and let's face it - how many people in Edinburgh actually ,even,care about Edinburgh pre-match press conferences....!

fixed that foryou Whistle

Seriously, the Craggy Islanders must have breathed a huge sigh of relief; a home match against the worst team in the league, what better way to get back to winning ways?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next