The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000......

3 posters

Go down

112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000...... Empty 112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000......

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 29 Aug 2016, 6:20 pm

112 Ocean Avenue is on the market......It's not any old house...No.. This house is the most famous house in America.  At present there have been 13 films and at least as many books written about this house.....

You see 112 Ocean Avenue is "Hell House"......

Some years ago something very very bad happened there......Something so bad and evil that a whole family was slain and the next occupants fled the house in terror in the middle of the night fearing for their lives........I visited the place with my brother over 25 years ago an occasion I remember vividly but would rather forget......

In the fall of 88 on a beautiful sunny morning my brother and I decided to pay our "respects" to the most famous house in America......About four hours away by drive and pretty easy to find as long as you stick rigidly to the interstate 95 (You can pee about with the 84 and 90 if you want) ...By late afternoon we arrived in the sleepy seaside village we were seeking......

A few blocks and a short time later we arrived at Ocean Avenue...A huge road that spelled out "affluence".......We parked up then walked down it.... Studying the numbers as far as we could (A lot of the houses had names).....2...8....46........88........and then bang there she was !!!....No number but no mistaking the half crescent windows that gleamed out...seeming to taunt you......You felt an eerie presence that drew you to the place but not in a good way.... It felt alive......

Next thing we knew the blue sky had gone.... It was over cast and the wind started to blow a gale.....We realised we weren't looking at the house as much as it was looking at us !!......... Then like a flash the wind and clouds were gone and it was peaceful and sunny again..........We knew it was the house warning us to go... we'd outstayed our welcome !!....

We didn't hesitate....We left "Amityville" at speed that would have done Lewis Hamilton proud... knowing we'd never return....

(I know...What a load of old bollox !!!..... Cool  Cool  ghost  ghost  )...

Still...Though it has changed its name.... (112 is now 108 Ocean Avenue).....It is still there and up for sale in all its glory..

Best way to view the house is probably by watching the first two minutes of "Amityville 2 The possession"...Still on youtube I expect..

At $850,000 it's a snip !!! .............

13 films on it already..............Maybe you'll be in the 14th ???................Make an offer !!.... ghost  

Enjoy what's left of the bank holiday... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000...... Empty Re: 112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000......

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:54 pm

The Amityville films did have quite a disturbing effect on me as a kid. More recently watched a great documentary about Ronald DeFeo Jr and his family. Seems they were quite dysfunctional enough without the need for evil spirits to trigger a mass murder...but then again...

The old place has changed quite a bit over the years. Doesn't look quite as creepy now:

112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000...... 52154ebba305d0860d00001e_1385557315436
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000...... Empty Re: 112 Ocean Avenue is up for sale - $850,000......

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Sep 2016, 3:33 pm

Wouldn't put me off buying it. Looks a cracking house at the price and there's no such thing as ghosts or vengeful spirits.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down