The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.

+9
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
TRUSSMAN66
milkyboy
melv500
Lance
AdamT
ONETWOFOREVER
Hammersmith harrier
Adam D
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.  Empty Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.

Post by Adam D Fri 13 May 2016, 7:03 pm

I'm on my phone so can't post the whole thing (someone please oblige) but my mate Tyson has been having another rant. 

Basically he this time says that the Jews are running everything, we are all going to be shagging our pets in 10 years time and wlad is bisexual. 

Enjoy (or hide behind the sofa!). He's lost the blaady plot, me sunshine!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-launches-foul-mouthed-7961614

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.  Empty Re: Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.

Post by Hammersmith harrier Fri 13 May 2016, 7:13 pm

Tool.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.  Empty Re: Somebody stop me! Tyson has another rant.

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2016, 7:21 pm

There are some private moments and private thoughts that shouldn't be broadcast. But nowadays anyone with a mobile phone and access to the internet will upload their private random thoughts and images into the public sphere that is social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 13 May 2016, 7:47 pm

I respect Tyson for speaking his mind.

He has a right to his opinion. I have read what he has said and Trump has said far worse yet he may become the next president.

I respect Fury because he is a public figure who is subject to no one. He says the things others are scared to utter.

I would love to sit down and have a coffee with the man and pick his brains on topics like ancient technology and shadow governments.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri 13 May 2016, 8:13 pm

Lol

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri 13 May 2016, 8:42 pm

I dont think Wlad is bisexual, agree with his other points though

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Fri 13 May 2016, 8:54 pm

I'm shagging my pets now so he's full of sh*t if you ask me.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 13 May 2016, 9:08 pm

You're just ahead of your time melv

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 13 May 2016, 9:16 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I respect Tyson for speaking his mind.

He has a right to his opinion. I have read what he has said and Trump has said far worse yet he may become the next president.

I respect Fury because he is a public figure who is subject to no one. He says the things others are scared to utter.

I would love to sit down and have a coffee with the man and pick his brains on topics like ancient technology and shadow governments

... And we'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one onetwo, though, the Zionist mafia will be bugging it for us anyway.

I'd be fascinated to hear tyson's thoughts on the iPhone 5.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Fri 13 May 2016, 9:34 pm

Thanks Milky. I dread to think where I'll be putting it in 10 years :/

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 13 May 2016, 10:54 pm

Nothing wrong with being bisexual....

Find me a bloke that looks like Meg Ryan and I'll do him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sat 14 May 2016, 12:20 am

.... Don't the staff at the oyster tire of your demands truss?

Hate to break it to you but I think to classify as bisexual you have to occasionally sleep with a woman too... Minor detail I know, sorry to be such a pedant and p1ss on your parade.

Anyway, Bisexuality is so last year. Celibacy is where it's at, and I'm ahead of the fashion curve on that one.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 14 May 2016, 2:01 am

Your not alone milky.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Sat 14 May 2016, 8:01 am

And of course that's by choice Wink

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidBlunkettsuppercut Sat 14 May 2016, 11:06 am

He does have a point about Jews running everything.
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
DavidBlunkettsuppercut

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 16 May 2016, 1:56 am

Frightening times when people are demonised for speaking the truth. Good on Fury!

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 16 May 2016, 1:59 am

I would love to sit down and have a coffee with the man and pick his brains on topics like ancient technology and shadow governments.

What has Trump said that was far worse?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon 16 May 2016, 9:06 am

Not a good advertisement for freedom of speech.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Mon 16 May 2016, 9:40 am

How much longer before this thread is locked?

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Mon 16 May 2016, 9:43 am

I've always had respect for Peter Fury as he has come across well but that has gone from this interview as well.

It's a shame as they actually talk a lot of sense when they just talk about boxing. Very knowledgeable on this front.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 May 2016, 9:25 am

Wow

Double standards a plenty in this world too many coward prostitutes un-willing to bite the hand that feeds them.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2016, 9:39 am

There is only so much that one can take - well at least someone who is NOT racist nor sexist.  He has now become a martyr for racists and sexists.  This together with his consistent negative comments on boxing after having won the top title in boxing now has me firmly wanting him to lose and to retire.  The only thing that really drew me to Tyson Fury was "patriotism" - but at end of the day his excessive negativity, his sexism and his racism trumps patriotism.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 10:05 am

tunes666 wrote:

What has Trump said that was far worse?

You haven't answered this question ONETWO....

Don't generalise when you do.....Be specific !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 May 2016, 3:27 pm

He called Mexicans criminals and rapists he declared to build a wall should he become president his views on Muslims smacks of Nazi ideology.

I would not vote for him but I see he is a maverick who does not agree with interventionism which is a good thing but when I hear him speak I doubt he speaks for all Americans just a portion. When he says make America great again I ask great for who?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 3:33 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:He called Mexicans criminals and rapists he declared to build a wall should he become president his views on Muslims smacks of Nazi ideology.?

He wants to stop Muslims coming into America until we can find a way of weeding the bad apples out....He has plenty of muslims that work for him.......He isn't wanting to gas them..

"Many Illegal immigrants coming across the border are rapists and criminals"......which is true..........He doesn't want more scum entering into places like Florida..

He's nearly doing as well with hispanics as Hilary.....

You're full of crap..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 17 May 2016, 3:37 pm

I'm a bit ignorant on US politics (frankly not really interested) but Trump is an idiot and only an idiot would vote for such a cretin.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 3:38 pm

He's going to make America great again...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 17 May 2016, 3:39 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:He's going to make America great again...

America will never be great again. They're as rotten as any other major government.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 17 May 2016, 6:53 pm

This make America great again nonsense is hiding a hidden agenda. Most people reminisce about the so called golden era of American history the 50's a time where Americans were working going to the baseball games living in a beautiful house with white picket fences but of course I mean white Americans if you was say oriental you were being hounded as a communist and of course if you were black you were still living in a segregated country America wasn't great for them was it.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 7:06 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:This make America great again nonsense is hiding a hidden agenda. Most people reminisce about the so called golden era of American history the 50's a time where Americans were working going to the baseball games living in a beautiful house with white picket fences but of course I mean white Americans if you was say oriental you were being hounded as a communist and of course if you were black you were still living in a segregated country America wasn't great for them was it.

1. You don't know what most people reminisce about....

2. If they do .... Why the hell is Hilary hammering Trump with pensioners ???....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Tue 17 May 2016, 7:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:This make America great again nonsense is hiding a hidden agenda. Most people reminisce about the so called golden era of American history the 50's a time where Americans were working going to the baseball games living in a beautiful house with white picket fences but of course I mean white Americans if you was say oriental you were being hounded as a communist and of course if you were black you were still living in a segregated country America wasn't great for them was it.

1. You don't know what most people reminisce about....

2. If they do .... Why the hell is Hilary hammering Trump with pensioners ???....
I'm playing devil's advocate here. But I'm guessing that he meant to say "Most white people reminisce about the so called golden era of American history".

Last edited by Atila on Tue 17 May 2016, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 8:02 pm

Most black people in America apparently reminisce about those happy days working in the fields....while their master watched on admiringly..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 17 May 2016, 9:10 pm

Every country is rotten to the core. Full of greed and corruption.

Basically we're all c**ts!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 May 2016, 9:18 pm

Any chance this one can find its way back to boxing please?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Tue 17 May 2016, 11:01 pm

Rowley wrote:Any chance this one can find its way back to boxing please?
Well, Fury has already apologized for his comments so that's it, thread can now be locked. Smile

I think the guy just gets carried away sometimes and talks without thinking about the consequences. Nothing wrong with his opinions if that's the way he feels but sometimes, it's better to keep our thoughts to ourselves.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 1:38 am

The "Nothing Wrong to Having Opinions" is a modern day lefty-liberal meme.  Holding an opinion is not in itself dangerous but may become dangerous if it motivates people to act on or react to those opinions.  Separate to this Tyson Fury is now a representative of the Sport and Business of Boxing - because it is through boxing that he has gained money, status and a public ("celebrity") profile.  I imagine his apology was forced on him by Boxing Authorities who would be expected to respond in some way to the statements of their heavyweight champion.  With regard to Tyson Fury, if it was a one off, then maybe fine.  But Tyson Fury is gathering "history" as well as a "following" (who view him as a martyr to certain extremist causes).

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Wed 18 May 2016, 1:49 am

Nore Staat wrote:The "Nothing Wrong to Having Opinions" is a modern day lefty-liberal meme.  Holding an opinion is not in itself dangerous but may become dangerous if it motivates people to act on or react to those opinions.  Separate to this Tyson Fury is now a representative of the Sport and Business of Boxing - because it is through boxing that he has gained money, status and a public ("celebrity") profile.  I imagine his apology was forced on him by Boxing Authorities who would be expected to respond in some way to the statements of their heavyweight champion.  With regard to Tyson Fury, if it was a one off, then maybe fine.  But Tyson Fury is gathering "history" as well as a "following" (who view him as a martyr to certain extremist causes).
Which is why I say it's sometimes better to keep some thoughts to ourselves.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 2:04 am

I agree with you that there is nothing more to add without drawing further attention to some unsavoury opinions which is far removed from the topic of boxing. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 May 2016, 7:31 am

I tend to agree with you both. I hate this whole argument that everyone has the right to say whatever the hell they want and the minute anybody calls them on it the cry of freedom of speech goes up. For one thing it is a misused phrase. We do not have freedom of speech, there are public order and anti-racism laws that to varying degrees restrict what we can say. Was I to walk round the streets of my town and call everyone of Pakistani ethnicity by an abbreviation of that nationality which does not need repeating on here I would rapidly and rightly be arrested. If we had true freedom of speech that would not be the case.

Whilst I am not suggesting anything Fury has said is illegal even if it isn’t there are probably things you should just not do. There is no law that stops you farting in a packed lift, however I’d like to think most of us on here would not do this out of courtesy and to avoid causing offence. The idea that just because you can do something you should do it does not really hold water. If as a public figure, who knows his words are going to reach a wide audience and be picked up by the mainstream media you should probably give a little thought as to whether what you are considering saying has the potential to cause offence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 9:08 am

Rowley wrote:I tend to agree with you both. I hate this whole argument that everyone has the right to say whatever the hell they want and the minute anybody calls them on it the cry of freedom of speech goes up. For one thing it is a misused phrase. We do not have freedom of speech, there are public order and anti-racism laws that to varying degrees restrict what we can say. Was I to walk round the streets of my town and call everyone of Pakistani ethnicity by an abbreviation of that nationality which does not need repeating on here I would rapidly and rightly be arrested. If we had true freedom of speech that would not be the case.

Whilst I am not suggesting anything Fury has said is illegal even if it isn’t there are probably things you should just not do. There is no law that stops you farting in a packed lift, however I’d like to think most of us on here would not do this out of courtesy and to avoid causing offence. The idea that just because you can do something you should do it does not really hold water. If as a public figure, who knows his words are going to reach a wide audience and be picked up by the mainstream media you should probably give a little thought as to whether what you are considering saying has the potential to cause offence.
Which he's done to garner more (apparently) valuable column inches. For someone who claims not to give a f*ck what people think of him, he's awfully keen to express opinions designed to provoke as much opinion on him as possible and have them aired in public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed 18 May 2016, 9:37 am

He's a c*** who I'll take great pleasure in seeing knocked out cold.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 18 May 2016, 10:04 am

Don't sit on the fence Hammer!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 10:30 am

Aye, move over and make room for me as I'm in full agreement with you!

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Wed 18 May 2016, 11:40 am

I hope this freedom of speech thing doesn't prohibit our ability to call people a Cnut.

Time to pack my bags if it ever comes to that.

I only watched a few minutes of this... It was enough. The most disappointing thing in this was Peter fury setting it up. I had mistakenly believed him to be the lone voice of sanity in the fury camp but clearly he is equally deranged/warped/bigoted/publicity-seeking.... Select your adjective of choice. Giggling like the paid for lackey at the bosses bad jokes.

I understand the concept of no such thing as bad pr... But it's hard to see the purpose in this. A few more people may pay to see him get knocked out? Do they really need it? Surely the harmless batman and Fatman type stunts get enough column inches without resorting to this.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2016, 11:44 am

He thinks he's Ali...

Only things missing are..Class...intelligence...Charisma...and talent..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 11:52 am

milkyboy wrote:I hope this freedom of speech thing doesn't prohibit our ability to call people a Cnut.

Time to pack my bags if it ever comes to that.

I only watched a few minutes of this... It was enough. The most disappointing thing in this was Peter fury setting it up. I had mistakenly believed him to be the lone voice of sanity in the fury camp but clearly he is equally deranged/warped/bigoted/publicity-seeking.... Select your adjective of choice. Giggling like the paid for lackey at the bosses bad jokes.

I understand the concept of no such thing as bad pr... But it's hard to see the purpose in this. A few more people may pay to see him get knocked out? Do they really need it? Surely the harmless batman and Fatman type stunts get enough column inches without resorting to this.
It would certainly stop people calling you a c*nt, Milky...on reflection, I doubt it would slow it down one iota...ya c*nt!

Tyson Fury the shameless Kim Kardashian of HW Boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2016, 12:33 pm

Look on the brightside he hasn't retired this week...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 18 May 2016, 12:34 pm

No talent and heavyweight champ Truss??

Granted he is no great heavy, but he has son talent. Can't be that easy to become the heavyweight champ.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 18 May 2016, 12:46 pm

Read my post again..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2016, 1:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Look on the brightside he hasn't retired this week...
Neither have you!

I say "retired" I mean "been banned" still, the week's not over yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next