The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson

2 posters

Go down

Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson Empty Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson

Post by CFCNick Fri 03 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

Who do you think will win the UFC contract?

I like both fighters, they're both good strikers but feel Ramsey is better on the ground.

I think Ramsey will win and I want Ramsey to win because Ferguson is a bad person.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson Empty Re: Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:47 pm

Ramsey defo has the edge on the ground but I don't think he's that great at stand up, Tony has shown for me to have much better stand up & a good striker, he complete took apart Chuck in the semis. I'm slightly edging him down to this but not sure of his groundwork. Want Ramsey to win because he seems a nice guy & is on team Dos Santos & Tony let himself down badly inn the episode before the semis.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson Empty Re: Ultimate Fighter Finale - Ramsey Nijem vs Tony Ferguson

Post by paul815 Sat 04 Jun 2011, 8:31 pm

im hoping for a ramsey nijem win, but got a feeling ferguson will knock him out. hope im wrong!

paul815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down