The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 9 Results

4 posters

Go down

Week 9 Results Empty Week 9 Results

Post by Holymiky Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Vancouver Whitecaps 1 v 2 Crawley Town 
Lacazette                           Lewandowski, Vidal

Vancouver Whitecaps:

Crawley Town:

I can see the plan both teams are going for i just feel that with Azzy asking for his midfield 3 in front of Dier to push on, this could leave Dier too exposed to handle the pressure of Crawley on his own no matter how good he is. This will allow for Konoplyanka to feed Lewandowski for the first goal. Vancouver battle the whole game with Lacazette feeding off a knock down from Kane to pull a goal back to level it. Then Vidal manages to burst through and tuck one away for himself late on to win it.

Accrington Stanley 1 v 1 Real Madrid 
Barkley                           Augustin

Accrington Stanley:

Real Madrid:

Very tight match from the start, both teams doing well to cancel each other out until Isco slips the ball into Augustin's path and he slots it home. Real Madrid hold on until late in the game where Barkley tries one from outside the box which curls comfortably into the top corner to level late on. Both sides opted to play high up the pitch which i feel i have to give a draw on due to them cancelling each other out although they do manage to score one each. I think Pereya needs to be playing more advanced for Real, can't see him doing as much defending as Nadz asked him to which could leave them exposed. Origi is good but i can't see him having too much joy against Chiellini and Varane who work well together as a pairing IMO. Isco definitely helped Nadz get a point from this game.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Results Empty Re: Week 9 Results

Post by nadeem2099 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:59 pm

Nice one miky.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Didn't expect that, promotion back on

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:58 am

Miky you are, to put it bluntly, a retarded Joey Deacon.

Where did I ask my midfield three to 'push on'? I stated they needed to drive the game forward. That doesn't mean stand on the opposition's 18 yard box leaving Dier exposed.

Honestly, it's times like this where I really loathe letting one person do results. When you can't write 100 word tactics and have them understood - when it's patently obvious that I've instructed all four CMs to hustle and win tackles - then I really don't know why we bother.

Maybe I should special-proof my tactics, and show them like this in future:

------------------- Horn --------------------
De Sciglio - Barzagli - Umtiti - Schmelzer -----
------------------- Dier ---------------------
------- Rabiot ----- Alli -- Loftus-Cheek -----
--------------------------------------------
----------- Kane ------ Lacazette ----------

Because what Miky has essentially said is 'Azzy is playing a front 5'.

Happy for Marky to have won, but yet again, the reasoning stinks. I'd rather you guys just say 'Marky's team is better in the middle and won the battle', rather than make egregious errors like this.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:43 am

Right, i'm glad im at home today so i can reply to this properly..this will be fun.

First off i find it absolutely disgusting that you would call me that, i haven't ever said anything bad to you or about you so why would you say that? I know you are probably annoyed and i get that but thats just too far for me.

So you're telling me that if i just said that Marky's midfield was better you wouldn't have complained either? Give me a break.

I try to add more details and i may not know as much about tactics as you guys but i have watched the game for a long time and been able to realise how teams play and how you want to set your team up in this game. Plus i can also read what you have typed, i am going to say right now that i made a mistake in saying the Dier thing but i feel that Marky's team would have gotten the advantage in the midfield area and they would have won the game, i should have put that i realise.

You did say something which i felt was similar "Advanced midfield three drives game forward, make runs, keep momentum up and don't let opponents get a seconds rest" to me that means attack especially as it was under the "Attacking" section of your tactics. I said it in the previous week where i voted (week 4) that you are one of the best at writing tactics in 100 words that i have seen. By the way, you won that week...

I just don't think me putting that i felt your midfield would be beaten by Marky's in that area would suffice either, i try to put more detail in for feedback etc like i told Nadz that i prefer to see Pereya in a more advanced position however i felt that Origi wouldn't have much luck against Varane and Chiellini..

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down