The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND

+25
rodders
mikey_dragon
Notch
funnyExiledScot
Shifty
Exiledinborders
VinceWLB
sad_gimp
carpet baboon
No 7&1/2
Gwlad
englandglory4ever
yappysnap
Sgt_Pooly
eirebilly
SecretFly
majesticimperialman
EnglishReign
maestegmafia
Geordie
trebellbobaggins
nobbled
George Carlin
lostinwales
TightHEAD
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND - Page 2 Empty 2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND

Post by TightHEAD Sun 13 Mar - 16:46

First topic message reminder :

Very Happy thank you Scotland.

Well done chaps and very well deserved. rose

Please finish it off next week. thumbsup
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 14 Mar - 12:44

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:I know I've asked a few of you lads to refrain from gloating, but I think it's time for a gloat now, especially after beating the mighty Wales Wink.

Why does there have to be gloating? It's possible just to be happy you've won.

Just a light hearted post following on from previous weeks postings. Why do you have to act all serious so often? It's rather irritating.

Why do you have to reply to a comment with an ad hominem response so often?

Why are you answering a question with a question? #pointless

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 6 Nations Champions ......ENGLAND

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 14 Mar - 12:47

Sigh. Well done, England. clap

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 14 Mar - 12:48

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Sigh. Well done, England. clap

+ 1.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 14 Mar - 12:51

englandglory4ever wrote:We must give credit to Eddie and his coaches. Their planning has been spot on. Reading Dean Ryan's article today he says England had a Wales specific attack plan that attacked their weakness.

I would also include the elevation of the new captain in that thought, not only did hartley show leadership, but when Robshaw is freedup to just do what he does best, his contribution to the team is immense.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Mon 14 Mar - 13:24

aucklandlaurie wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:We must give credit to Eddie and his coaches. Their planning has been spot on. Reading Dean Ryan's article today he says England had a Wales specific attack plan that attacked their weakness.

I would also include the elevation of the new captain in that thought, not only did hartley show leadership, but when Robshaw is freedup to just do what he does best, his contribution to the team is immense.

To be honest, Robshaw's contributions in his first couple of seasons as captain were like this anyway. He lost playing form over the last 12 months, and he was never the best decision maker as a captain, so it is best that he is just being allowed to concentrate on his own performance now.

Surprised how well Hartley has taken to the captaincy, as it seems to have just toned him down a notch - still a tough and abrasive player but hasn't stepped over the line in the way that he has sometimes been prone to in the past. Hell, I even saw him pass the ball on Saturday Very Happy

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2