The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016 - 20:26

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:31

Morning Tino, you OK? I feel closer to you this far south

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:47

Rickooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVe

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 8:53

Morning Shah, we shall hopefully be back keeping the cup stable in the morning mate, send my best to the harem...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:10

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, you OK?  I feel closer to you this far south

Wonderful, thanks. How is the new gaff?

Where is it then?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:20

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Shah, we shall hopefully be back keeping the cup stable in the morning mate, send my best to the harem...

Excellent, Just like old times.

I'll hold back, the news of your untimely (and untrue) demise, prompted an outpouring of sympathy and multisex from the harem that lasted well into the night and the obligatory mourning period is 40 nights long.

I'll tell em in april

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:21

Currently the new workplace is in Derby which although not southern (in the same way that Stoke is not northern) you can see the peas and gravy on the chips getting sh!tter.

But will only be here for a month, then back up to whippet central.

Good bunch to work with it seems, though I am sure they will all turn out to be cretins as usual...

Apologies to cause you and your distress Shah, I shall make the appropriate blood sacrifices immediately.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:23

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, you OK?  I feel closer to you this far south

mORnInG ricko, windows, Shah of Kashmir and galted... that lion didn't mess around, did he? One needs to be like that on occasion!

How about this far south?

You guys all seem so far away... yet the traces of cocksplatter somehow seem to connect us all. Like a big fungus that has grown across the planet.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:25

No need my friend. Blood sacrifices are only demanded from enemies. If my p*nis doesn't fall off at the end of this mourning period, you shall remain a lifelong friend.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:28

TLD! Morning Ozzy Bourbon, How the devil are we?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:31

ShahenshahG wrote:No need my friend. Blood sacrifices are only demanded from enemies. If my p*nis doesn't fall off at the end of this mourning period, you shall remain a lifelong friend.

I didn't realise you had a bit of Aztec blood in you as well. So we're doubly phucked now, yeah?

I fear not, my friend....

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:37

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:No need my friend. Blood sacrifices are only demanded from enemies. If my p*nis doesn't fall off at the end of this mourning period, you shall remain a lifelong friend.

I didn't realise you had a bit of Aztec blood in you as well. So we're doubly phucked now, yeah?

Not so much in me as on me. Always nice to keep aztec women around until they get too much to handle and we have to behead them.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 9:53

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Not so much in me as on me. Always nice to keep aztec women around until they get too much to handle and we have to behead them.

I do have a bit of Transylvanian blood-thirstiness in me but I try to balance it out with the more palatable and  level-headed Norman bloodflows.

Of course, further dilution of my bloodlines throughout Scotland, Ireland, NZ and finally Oz - to almost the furthest point in the Antipodes -

has dampened the blood lust somewhat.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:03

You need to talk to truss about supplements. Once your testosterone levels are artificially enhanced all will be well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:10

ShahenshahG wrote:You need to talk to truss about supplements. Once your testosterone levels are artificially enhanced  all will be well.

Actually had the testosterone checked -a quite high reading of 24.5 not far below the max limit at 28.
The doctor, who looked like a cross between Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking, twitched so hard that his glasses nearly fell off.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:15; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:14

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:More seldom than not the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence, that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will.

Cretin.

Terrorist.

This was a typo, i meant to paste a link before i left for the day.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:14

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:You need to talk to truss about supplements. Once your testosterone levels are artificially enhanced  all will be well.

Actually had the testosterone checked -a quite high reading of 24.5 below the max limit at 28.
The doctor, who looked like a cross between Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking, twitched so hard that his glasses nearly fell off.

Shocked

You should have at least had the decency to lubricate him first. Under the circumstances his reaction was rather restrained. Damn aussies.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:21

Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:More seldom than not the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence, that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will.

Cretin.

Terrorist.

That was a typo?! It was a whole quote.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:21

Also TLD
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w

This is you from henceforth

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:24

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Actually had the testosterone checked -a quite high reading of 24.5 below the max limit at 28.

Shocked

You should have at least had the decency to lubricate him  first. Under the circumstances his reaction was rather restrained. Damn aussies.

That bit's another story. It's all about perfect timing.

This Woody Allen type then did a 10 page print off of the results (in Macquarie St, not at North Ryde). He needs ink. I guess I was lucky that day.
There were at least one or two dry remarks... something about being "extremely healthy" or "as high as that ceiling".. with minimal fog on his specs.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:31

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Cretin.

Terrorist.

That was a typo?! It was a whole quote.

A 'CTRL+V' error.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 10:44

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Shocked

You should have at least had the decency to lubricate him  first. Under the circumstances his reaction was rather restrained. Damn aussies.

That bit's another story. It's all about perfect timing.

This Woody Allen type then did a 10 page print off of the results (in Macquarie St, not at North Ryde). He needs ink. I guess I was lucky that day.
There were at least one or two dry remarks... something about being "extremely healthy" or "as high as that ceiling".. with minimal fog on his specs.

Sounds like Seans weekly visit to the medical room. When I was 15 my doctor said to me... there's nothing actually wrong with you apart from being a fat sh*t that smokes too much weed. And to think I had a crush on her.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:08

Well the food at the new place is bang average...

Savoury cheese sarnie and some limp chips... 5/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:13

rick_dagless wrote:Well the food at the new place is bang average...

No soup?

Leave riCK. Leave right now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:14

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

No soup?

Leave riCK.  Leave right now.

There was some but it was carrot and ginger, WTF, I blame the hipsters, f**ing hipsters. Get something dead in there now!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:17

rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

There was some but it was carrot and ginger, WTF, I blame the hipsters, f**ing hipsters.  Get something dead in there now!

Carrot and ginger? Sound like the sort of c*nting thing that Sean would cook.

Was it served in a shoe? Hipster w*nkers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:19

rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

There was some but it was carrot and ginger, WTF, I blame the hipsters, f**ing hipsters.  Get something dead in there now!

Carrot and ginger?  Sound like the sort of c*nting thing that Sean would cook.  

Was it served in a shoe?  Hipster w*nkers.

W*nkers Tino, total w*ankers, bet I could have had some complimentary hummous or quinoa served on a metamorphic rock of my choosing, t055ers...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:22

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

W*nkers Tino, total w*ankers, bet I could have had some complimentary hummous or quinoa served on a metamorphic rock of my choosing, t055ers...

Galted is a big fan of quinoa. Can you dress like Ray Mears and be a hipster at the same time?

I'm not sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:28

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

Galted is a big fan of quinoa.  Can you dress like Ray Mears and be a hipster at the same time?

I'm not sure.

If you are not sure, then it is niche... If it is niche then it is perfect for hipsters to get behind, just take your hamster hair scarves, and your meatless spiced soups, and F**k off to the vinyl exchange...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNzxeArRc

Sorry to hear that Ricko. Start leaving roadkill in the suggestion box. That'll inspire em.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:45

ShahenshahG wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNzxeArRc

Sorry to hear that Ricko. Start leaving roadkill in the suggestion box. That'll inspire em.

Good thinking Shah...

I can leave half dead birds by the canteen door, they will get the message soon mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:50

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNzxeArRc

Good thinking Shah...

I can leave half dead birds by the canteen door, they will get the message soon mate.

I reckon you live too close to Serial dave to be operating in the same manner. Just roadkill now. Leave the birds alone until you can subcontract from Dave.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:54

Fair point mate, there has to be some around here, as they are clearly not eating them, weirdos...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:56

Any fit ones at your new place?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 13:57

One or two maybes in the immediate vicinity (including a butterface and a Kronenburg) and I am led to believe all the fitties are in finance next door...

I have some meetings with finance booked in, so I shall report back

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 14:06

Notches are always following the money.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 14:18

fo'shizzle...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:12

I'm fairly sure Jules is Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 16:45

Alas poor Boutros Boutros-Ghali I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 17:44

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

Galted is a big fan of quinoa.  Can you dress like Ray Mears and be a hipster at the same time?

I'm not sure.

I am not a big fan of quinoa.  I had it once and it was tasteless and pointless.

Hummous, on the other hand, is f*cking lovely.  And it is part of the staple Middle Eastern diet, only a northerner would find it upmarket and exotic (except Jeff).

Idiot.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k82oXVvXj4Y

What the F*cking F*ck?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 20:42

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

I'm not sure.

I am not a big fan of quinoa.  I had it once and it was tasteless and pointless.

Hummous, on the other hand, is f*cking lovely.  And it is part of the staple Middle Eastern diet, only a northerner would find it upmarket and exotic (except Jeff).

Idiot.

I was so furious that I forgot to mention that I don't dress like Ray Mears. I meant to type this earlier but I was distracted by Shah's snooker clip. And a bloody good clip it was too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 5:56

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

No soup?

I'm not sure.

Idiot.

I was so furious that I forgot to mention that I don't dress like Ray Mears.  I meant to type this earlier but I was distracted by Shah's snooker clip.  And a bloody good clip it was too.

There was a bruvva playing snooker on telly yesterday. Thought it was a celebrity pro am kind of thing. Or a wind up.....

Dad had Carrot and Orange soup last week. It was bloody nice. I had a bowl of chips with extra salt.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 5:57

Oh and bist fitches

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 6:48

Sikond.Morning Sean the porn and Rick the chick.

Milder today but still phucking freezing. Mum made some Shami kebabs yesterday - they was fecking delicious and she's made about 70 of em so sandwiches this week will taste brilliant. How was work yesterday Seany boy, did you manage to make a log cabin?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:14

Nice day. Down to a t shirt in the end. Yep, built the log store then logged up a big larch they'd had chopped down. No darts yesterday though, early night. I'm thinking of asking the barmaid out....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:16

I've no issue wth you doing it. But please don't do that thing where you're talking to her and you've got your nuts hanging out of your flies.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:19

I only ever did that with the ex after age of 30.

Shamis is look like burgers....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:30

Double cooked, they're fantastic. might ask her to start other dishes - buy her a tablet and let her learn from youtube.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0YChfrmzbQ

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:52

Morning peeps, I enjoy a shami, but prefer a seekh

Fird

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next