The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who gets on your wick....

+40
hampo17
Soul Requiem
JDizzle
Luckless Pedestrian
Samo
Pal Joey
Uryu Ishida
Luke
Cardiff Dave
mikey_dragon
Dolphin Ziggler
lfc91
Beer
LionsV2
Tattie Scones RRN
JuliusHMarx
SecretFly
President Trump
superflyweight
Hero
Mad for Chelsea
kingraf
lostinwales
dyrewolfe
dummy_half
Galted
Hammersmith harrier
navyblueshorts
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Steffan
ShahenshahG
aja424
Pr4wn
TopHat24/7
TRUSSMAN66
Derbymanc
Scott is Back
44 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 2 Empty Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scott is Back Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

After seeing Kanye spouting all his rubbish on twitter, his new Homeless Look clothing range....and his video game of his mom trying to get into Heaven, could this man actually be any more of a b3ll3nd!

Tell me people.....who gets right on your t!ts!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:15 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Who does 'do it' for you then, Secretfly?

Tom Hardy is my personal favourite.

Tom Hardy isn't actually bad. Yes, he has something.

I wouldn't have time to isolate the handful but here's one or two.

Paul Bettany is probably dropping now into a 'past generation' rather than being anyway part of the new one (even though he's only a year older than Elba I think!), but for me, he has IT. He's sorely underused in major movies (by his own choice or lack of casting director interest)

Viggo Mortensen - again, has IT - by the bucket load (my personal favourite from the 21st century) - but again, not prolific.

On the new female lead front. I actually think Jennifer Lawrence is strong - a real solid womanly presence. And I love Emily Blunt.... presence with a capital P.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:53 pm

Blunt, Yes...Lawrence... NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Scarlett J...OOOOH YES PLEASE!!!!!

Bettany was excellent in stuff like Gangster No1

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:28 am

Paul Bettany is cast in arguably the biggest flm of the year...

Axl Rose is getting right on my Bristols at the moment...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:02 am

Axl Rose just seems to be an utterly horrible person.

Extorting the rest of GnR to get more money was beyond the pale, for me.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:12 am

GnR is so much better with Miles Kennedy...

Axl rose is just a massive (in size and figuratively) weapon...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:17 am

Pr4wn wrote:Axl Rose just seems to be an utterly horrible person.

Extorting the rest of GnR to get more money was beyond the pale, for me.
He's a knob, for sure. "Extorting" though? How?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:38 am

Maybe extorting is the wrong word, but I'm pretty sure he changed the publisher of GnR music without the consent of the other band members and pocketed the royalties.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:12 am

Axl seems to be pretty universally disliked. No fan of the chump either, sad that ACDC have picked him as the new front/vocalist.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:30 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Axl seems to be pretty universally disliked.  No fan of the chump either, sad that ACDC have picked him as the new front/vocalist.

I think you are right, and normally he is off my irritant radar, but, because of the AC/DC thing and the Dave Grohl broken leg parody thing, he is now back on it...

Not that he will be bothered in the slightest but good for threads like this...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 19 Apr 2016, 5:42 pm

rick_dagless wrote:GnR is so much better with Miles Kennedy...

Axl rose is just a massive (in size and figuratively) weapon...

Myles Kennedy has never been in Guns n Roses nor would he be a better singer for them than Axl, he might be a massive pr1ck but I can't imagine anyone else singing Welcome To The Jungle, My Michelle or Rocket Queen.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Apr 2016, 6:29 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Watch him in The Wire. Bloody fantastic.

I thought he was comparatively poor in The Wire, the quality of the show generally made up for sh*t performances (most notably whoever played Frank Sabotka & Cedric Daniels).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Sep 2016, 12:06 pm

Just going to leave this here...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-37437498

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Thu 22 Sep 2016, 1:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Just going to leave this here...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-37437498

You've just won the internet.

Adding to the list, I'm not going to nominate Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie (even though the latter is clearly a complete fruit loop, if a rather attractive one), but how about all the journalists and news editors who decided that their filing for divorce was the most important story of the day?

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Sep 2016, 1:14 pm

dummy_half wrote:

Adding to the list, I'm not going to nominate Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie (even though the latter is clearly a complete fruit loop, if a rather attractive one), but how about all the journalists and news editors who decided that their filing for divorce was the most important story of the day?

What?????

When did this happen????

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:14 pm

If you thought the "Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard (as in "I've never heard of her") divorce was a car crash three ring circus, just wait until this f*cker gets going.

First sordid headline of the day intimates that Pitt is now being investigated for "child abuse" as he's alleged to have verbally and physically abused his children on a flight before leaving on a fuel truck ONLY THE DAY BEFORE Jolie filed for divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The woman is f*cking mental and, my god, the poor guy should run run run and never look back.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:32 pm

Gotta say, I've had a feeling about Brad for a long time now.... a scent of smug arrogance was developing in that face of his and not just in those particular movie character choices of late.

I'll stick with Angeline on this one for the time being. Maybe Brad should have stuck with Aniston and Depp should have hung on to Paradis. Seems to be some plaintive soul searching going on with these guys as the middle aged spread begins to grow Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 3:41 pm

SecretFly wrote:Gotta say, I've had a feeling about Brad for a long time now.... a scent of smug arrogance was developing in that face of his and not just in those particular movie character choices of late.

I'll stick with Angeline on this one for the time being.  Maybe Brad should have stuck with Aniston and Depp should have hung on to Paradis.  Seems to be some plaintive soul searching going on with these guys as the middle aged spread begins to grow Wink  
I've always seen them as a less talented POSH and BECKS. Tried watching "Girl Interrupted" years ago...f*cking hated it. Can't think of anything Jolie's done that would mark her out as being a worthy of being labeled a Hollywood superstar. Liked "SE7EN" when it came out but not because Pitt was so great.....Freeman and Spacey owned him. Still don't know how he got an Oscar nomination for Twelve Monkeys either.

Basically feel he's brought his woes on himself by leaving Aniston because she was desperate to have kids and he didn't want any then getting with Jolie who wanted a lot of kids but has not actually had any of his. One wonders if there's something about Pitt and his seeming inability to father any children coupled with the unwillingness of the women he's with to be impregnated by him. Maybe "Interview With a Vampire" didn't require him and Tom Cruise to do that much acting!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:14 pm

Brangelina? Who gives a XXXX?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:41 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Brangelina? Who gives a XXXX?
Apparently a high percentage of the planet. In much the same way we need to know about everything the Kardashians do.

Kim Kardashian....recently stated in an interview that there weren't a lot of people who can do what she and he "family" do. Leaving that quite frankly ludicrous statement alone I'd like to state for the record that every time Kim has her hair done, uses her mobile data to post another selfie of her t!ts claiming it's actually a picture of her new spray tan (why not upload a picture of your forearm you c*nt?!?!) and doesn't use that money to improve the lives of starving children, then she's murdering those children. Every $1500 bleach job, every $1500 reversal of the previous bleach job, every spray tan, every rubber dress purchased and worn once then discarded, every social media update....she's murdering children. Kim Kardashian kills children with her self obsessed actions. She kills children, poor innocent starving children whose lives would be saved if only she kept the same hair do or put down her mobile phone even for a day. She kills children in their thousands, she's a child killer, a child murderer. Do you here me Kim, you kill children....and anyone who likes you also kills children, there I said it!

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Sep 2016, 5:46 pm

laughing Jaysus Dave, you're a hoot.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:01 pm

I'm right though, aren't I?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:12 pm

100% Dave. She should be hunted down for war crimes against humanity.
Kanya though has diplomatic immunity from prosecution as he's of course transcended his mortal human body and has become a Living God.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 6:18 pm

As a non-practicing atheist I figure it would technically be possible to kick this "living God" square in the nuts.

I think a rumour should be spread that Kim has said unflattering things about Islamic State and they impose all out war on her and if any other Hollywood non-entities become collateral Damage then, hey, so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
I've always seen them as a less talented POSH and BECKS. Tried watching "Girl Interrupted" years ago...f*cking hated it.

I'm glad we can agree on something, Dave.  That film was a giant pile of faeces and her performance was exceptionally embarrassing.  Worth watching for the scene when all the nutters sit outside the door to that fruitcake's room playing the guitar and singing Downtown, I'm a big fan of poignant moments that don't work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016, 7:48 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
I've always seen them as a less talented POSH and BECKS. Tried watching "Girl Interrupted" years ago...f*cking hated it.

I'm glad we can agree on something, Dave.  That film was a giant pile of faeces and her performance was exceptionally embarrassing.  Worth watching for the scene when all the nutters sit outside the door to that fruitcake's room playing the guitar and singing Downtown, I'm a big fan of poignant moments that don't work.
I'm am once again warming to you Galted...not that I ever went cold on you, it was just that Tina usurped you in my affections but he's been gone a while now...presumed dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 22 Sep 2016, 9:38 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I'm am once again warming to you Galted...not that I ever went cold on you, it was just that Tina usurped you in my affections but he's been gone a while now...presumed dead?

I think so, as much as I liked Tino and hate saying this he's clearly dead and it's time for us all to move on.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:42 pm

Hmm...I'll try and keep this brief. Just gonna type stuff as it comes to me.

Religious intolerance...as in the intolerance of people who practise a particular religion towards those who practise another, or a different denomination of the same religion. Especially when they use it as an excuse to commit genocide and other assorted atrocities, all the while claiming it is "God's will".

Should I just replace this with, "humanity's tendency to be utter douchebags"?

I'm also with Dave on this whole "cult of celebrity" business. People who are "famous" just because they've been on TOWIE, Made In Chelsea, Big Brother or some other utterly retarded reality TV show.

Hate the TV execs who seem to think all anybody wants to watch are reality TV shows, cookery shows or talent shows.

As someone previously mentioned, I too hate the media execs who give air time and paper space to these vacuous, self-centred, talentless individuals, that would be better given to genuinely interesting / important issues.

As much as I believe in democracy and am very thankful to live in one, I hate the kind of people that end up "representing" us and governing us. I'm pretty sure anyone who becomes an MP must be secretly fitted with some kind of implant that will make their head explode if they tell the truth or voice an honest opinion.

Perfect example being the Brexit vote...both the Leave and Remain campaigners were as bad as each other and it was impossible to glean any real idea of the pros and cons for either option, just from listening to the soundbites, spin and scaremongering.

Lastly, I also hate how R&B / "gangsta" culture seems to have taken over just about every facet of life, from language (colourful new slang words and phrases), to fashion, music, films.

Hopefully, like New Romanticism and Grunge, (yep - have to own up to that one), it will prove to be a passing phase.

Okay, think I'm done now...
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:58 pm

Society's "blame" culture gets on my wick. No-one seems to want to take responsibility for their actions and seeks to lay the blame at the door of anyone/thing but themselves.

People whose behavior tends to show them up as generally being in the wrong and, when they have it pointed out always revert to their fall back position of "I know my rights". Sorry mate, being a c*nt to the guy at the Dole Office cos you've sp*nked away you benefits on booze, fags and kebabs is no-one's God given right. You are just a horrible person and that saddest fact of all is that even though it's been pointed out to you, there's not the faintest possibility that you will change your ways. If you were going to stop being a c*nt you'd have done it long before now.

People (see above) who seems to think it's society's job to look after them from cradle to grave whilst they contribute nothing in return other than a few turds every day that some poor c*nt at the sewage treatment plant has to deal with.

People (in particular celebrities) who blame their selfish excesses on "addictions" and go public with their appeals for forgiveness and understanding...but only AFTER they've been caught out.

Parents of unruly children who insist that they must have a condition or syndrome. No, they just need a clip round the f*cking ear and for you to stop pandering to their every f*cking whim

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:52 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:

Hopefully, like New Romanticism and Grunge, (yep - have to own up to that one), it will prove to be a passing phase.

I was hoping that about 20 or 30 years ago...when dem rappers'n' dat from the real places of the world like 'hoods' and ghettos and prisons and stuff started making things 'real' for the rest of us idiots that still wanted to see black guys play guitars and sing rather than chanting 'bitch' whilst tripping over their laceless trainers and scratchin' their saggy crotches.... (ain't no way you can run from the Pole-eece with yoe trainers fallin' off yoe ankles no how anyhow, bitch!)

Well......................... my hopes didn't work out so.................... dream on for a decade or two more dyre, seewhatI'msayin'motherf**ker!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:00 pm

SecretFly wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:

I was hoping that about 20 or 30 years ago...when dem rappers'n' dat from the real places of the world like 'hoods' and ghettos and prisons and stuff started making things 'real' for the rest of us idiots that still wanted to see black guys play guitars and sing rather than chanting 'bitch' whilst tripping over their laceless trainers and scratchin' their saggy crotches.... (ain't no way you can run from the Pole-eece with yoe trainers fallin' off yoe ankles no how anyhow, bitch!)

Well......................... my hopes didn't work out so.................... dream on for a decade or two more dyre, seewhatI'msayin'motherf**ker!

20 or 30 years ago it wasn't as bad and the whole "culture seepage" thing hadn't happened (certainly not to the degree it has now).

Back then it was a lot more light-hearted, or at least sensible. You had the Sugar Hill Gang, Run DMC and later the likes of MC Hammer and Will Smith. Public Enemy was about as "heavy" as it got...and even then they usually had a serious point to make. You'd just point and laugh at any white person trying to rap (usually because they were hopeless).

That was back when it was called rap or hip-hop and was a lot less mainstream. The whole "R&B" tag has been horribly misappropriated (used to mean Rhythm & Blues). Then again a bit of payback is due, I guess...

Also, for me Grunge never died. Still wear check shirts, scruffy jeans and lumberjack boots...and short sleeve tees over long sleeve ones. Even have my guitars tuned to drop D so I can do power chords the lazy way. Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:12 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:

20 or 30 years ago it wasn't as bad and the whole "culture seepage" thing hadn't happened (certainly not to the degree it has now).

Oh it was crap then too, dyre.  I've had enough ball juggling assholes with straight-peaked baseball caps shimmy across a stage yapping crap and calling it edgy.  Rap directly led to the sustainable multi-faceted 'street', 'urban', 'gansta' junk we get today.  One led to the other, it's the same bloodline - and the very same moves go down across the stage still.
The cultural seepage bit happened quite quickly - that thing hit the ground running.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:48 pm

DAVE667 wrote:..
People (in particular celebrities) who blame their selfish excesses on "addictions" and go public with their appeals for forgiveness and understanding...but only AFTER they've been caught out.

Katie Price and the 'look at my poor disabled kid' thing - you know - the one with all the symptoms of foetal alcohol syndrome....

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 3:56 pm

That woman is a Grade A dyed-in-the-wool c*nt of the highest order. I f*cking despise her. What annoys me most is that she's made a f*cking fortune out of brand "Jordan" and I'm f*cked if I know what it is she actually does.

"Oh she's re-invented herself" If she wasn't such a horrible despicable c*nt she wouldn't have to!

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 23 Sep 2016, 4:29 pm

Smokers. especially people who smoke in public spaces. In the words of Dave Chappelle "Excuse me sir, Put your goddamn cigarette away"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 5:17 pm

kingraf wrote:Smokers. especially people who smoke in public spaces. In the words of Dave Chappelle "Excuse me sir, Put your goddamn cigarette away"
Parents smoking in front of their kids - more specifically, parents with very small children who practically drop fag ash on their heads when they're smoking. Tend to see groups of these unwashed unemployable wretches gabbling away ten to the f*cking dozen whilst also on their diamante studded phones and chain smoking whilst they talk about Lord only what (although you can bet you life it aint about how they have to dash off and get ready for a job interview).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 5:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3803665/Scantily-clad-Chloe-Khan-displays-famously-chest-gives-car-good-wash-hot-pants-stilettos.html

Can't abide this skank either!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 28 Sep 2016, 1:27 pm

SecretFly wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:

Oh it was crap then too, dyre.  I've had enough ball juggling assholes with straight-peaked baseball caps shimmy across a stage yapping crap and calling it edgy.  Rap directly led to the sustainable multi-faceted 'street', 'urban', 'gansta' junk we get today.  One led to the other, it's the same bloodline - and the very same moves go down across the stage still.
The cultural seepage bit happened quite quickly - that thing hit the ground running.

Yeah, thats true. My point was, it was more fun, or at least more understandable back then. Now there is so much swearing and "urban slang" that you have absolutely no clue what they're going on about. And the bits you can make out are generally self-centred, egotistical crap.

I do actually appreciate rap / urban music when its done with a bit of humour and / or intelligence...but that rules out quite a lot of it. Wink

DAVE667 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3803665/Scantily-clad-Chloe-Khan-displays-famously-chest-gives-car-good-wash-hot-pants-stilettos.html

Can't abide this skank either!

Thats a shame. She'd be very attractive if it weren't for that blindingly obvious boob job. Rather spoils the whole package.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Sep 2016, 6:27 pm

No she's a nasty skank who is essentially a "famous" prostitute

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 29 Sep 2016, 12:16 pm

'Socialites'.

Was just reading a news story about a 'socialite' being accused of sexual assault.

These 'socialites' -  they go out for a drink on the weekends and go to many many 'parties', and they instagram pics of themselves drunk'n'happy and hanging out of other socialites whilst gurning at the camera, and they frequently attend wine-opening parties whilst drinking weird paintings neither they nor the artist give a f**k about (oh I might have got that the wrong way round)

But these guys and girls of the habitual weekend pi-ss-up? - what makes them so different to everyone else that go out on a weekend?  And do they put 'Socialite' on their passport?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 29 Sep 2016, 11:48 pm

When you're in a meeting and the speaker makes a point....by sticking the first two fingers up in each hand and saying "In inverted commas"

I generally want to get violent.......Very violent.....Six months in intensive care violent !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:39 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:When you're in a meeting and the speaker makes a point....by sticking the first two fingers up in each hand and saying "In inverted commas"

I generally want to get violent.......Very violent.....Six months in intensive care violent !!

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 2 InvertedCommas_zpsfqthoilu

Wink

DAVE667 wrote:
No she's a nasty skank who is essentially a "famous" prostitute

Hmm...I have to say Dave, you've always struck me as the type of bloke who doesn't mind a bit of "nasty". Wink

I hate lorry drivers...

I hate the fact they block up dual carriageways while taking 3 miles to overtake another lorry they're going 0.5mph faster than.

I hate that they never seem to check their mirrors and will suddenly pull out right in front of you without even signalling.

I hate the fact they can never seem to maintain a constant speed, continually speeding up and slowing down...even on flat stretches of road.

I hate that they absolutely NEVER slow down to let traffic in from slip roads (though more considerate ones do sometimes change lane).

I hate BMW, Audi and Range Rover drivers, 99.9% of whom seem to be total bell ends who think they own the roads.

I also hate geriatric drivers who insist on bumbling along at 30mph in 50 or 60mph areas.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2016, 6:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:When you're in a meeting and the speaker makes a point....by sticking the first two fingers up in each hand and saying "In inverted commas"

I have a colleague at work who does it constantly but for the wrong word or when it's completely unnecessary/inappropriate for the conversation she's having which means it's more funny than annoying but, as she would say, 'If you "don't" like it, then you "don't" like it'

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 30 Sep 2016, 6:51 pm

I presume we should blame it on David "Brent".

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Sep 2016, 7:10 pm

I agree "with" you "on" that.

She also makes up words...stuff like "contemptful"

She could be trump's speech writer

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Sat 01 Oct 2016, 2:31 pm

DAVE667 wrote:I agree "with" you "on" that.

She also makes up words...stuff like "contemptful"

She could be trump's speech writer

Only if she copied from other people. Wink
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 03 Oct 2016, 11:18 am

Drivers in a traffic queue who leave a few car lengths between themselves and the one in front, thereby allowing all the b@st@rd queue-jumpers to cut in. Not sure whom I hate the most actually; the jumpers or the tw@ts who leave huge gaps and let them in.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 03 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

Louis Theroux...
What navy just said.
Whoever is now running the Lad Bible.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 03 Oct 2016, 11:32 am

rick_dagless wrote:Louis Theroux...
What navy just said.
Whoever is now running the Lad Bible.

Leaning languidly against your kitchen sink as I eat some of your biscuits and drink a little of your tea: "But why, Dagless. Why do you get upset by me? Tell me. I want to know why? *little subtle knowing smile* - Is it because of the things you said to me last night when the cameras were off? Lovely tea by the way....."

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 03 Oct 2016, 3:28 pm

Celebrities who don't need the money selling their wedding day to magazines like Hello magazine.....

I seem to recall a while ago Anthea Turner being on the front of one.... with "Photos of the big day inside !!".....(Dentist waiting rooms have a lot to answer for)

Just seems rather vulgar...That a day that is so personally special should be prostituted in the search for money..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Oct 2016, 4:36 pm

Didn't Turner and Bovey lady of loose morals themselves out further by being paid to eat a specific chocolate bar on their Wedding Day. The annoying c*nts are now doing the celebrity rounds again complaining about how dreadful their celebrity marriage was...just f*ck off and die. I'm not allowed to go on tv and complain about my marriage, that's what this site is for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum