The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC Fight Night 82

Go down

UFC Fight Night 82 Empty UFC Fight Night 82

Post by Guest Sun 07 Feb 2016, 3:45 pm

Decent Fight. Thoughts on both fighters futures?

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Johny_Hendricks_vs_Stephen_Thompson_UFC_Fight_Night_82_Part_2/10121529

Back to top Go down

UFC Fight Night 82 Empty Re: UFC Fight Night 82

Post by Pr4wn Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:49 am

Man, Thompson looked scary. He completely dismantled Hendricks.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 3:42 pm

Now whilst I'd never seen Thompson before I didn't expect that, nobody since Rick Storey years ago has done that to Hendricks. Hendricks always seems to find a way to win and I thought he was unlucky in both the GSP and 2nd Lawler fights. Pretty sure this was a styles makes fights thing and that Hendricks will be back. Thompson on the other hand is surely next in line for Lawler?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:01 pm

I think that the UFC goes with McDonald or Condit again. The first versions of those fights were so entertaining that they won't be able to pass it up.

Thompson should fight whoever Lawler doesn't. On the same card. Drool....

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:18 pm

Well Lawler said he'd be happy to rematch Condit and with how close that fight was it would seem the right thing to do, just depends on Condit, he'd considered retiring but we hear that so often from the fighter that loses.

Lawler has beaten McDonald twice now so I'm not sure they'd go down that route especially after Thompson's win over Hendricks. That was a statement.

Those 4 on the same card against each other would be some card and I'd be happy to watch it. How would you see Lawler vs Thompson going?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down