The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PES2016

3 posters

Go down

PES2016 Empty PES2016

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu 04 Feb 2016, 1:27 pm

Loving the latest version of PES. Havent bought it for a few years due to it loosing its touch abit but 2016 has brought it back, not far away from where it used to be.

Anyone else got this?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

PES2016 Empty Re: PES2016

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:42 am

If your looking for a more realistic game then PES is better than Fifa this year. PES was superior to fifa on the PS2 but on the PS3 fifa steamed ahead. Now it looks like Konami are finally getting their finger out and putting some effort in the game.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:45 pm

I like there version of Ultimate Team in MyClub.

But I dont like the fact you cant sell unwanted players and seems to be more towards making players spend there money.

I have assembled a pretty decent team though without spending on money.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 08 Feb 2016, 6:43 pm

was always a pro evo man over fifa up untill a few years ago when pes really did start dropping off. love the master league taking over a crap team of castello, ximelez ruskin et al and building the team up from the bottom. do they still have the feature? might have to give this year a whirl

even when it was going down hill it still felt like the shooting was better than fifa. fifa you always felt like the ball was on rails and precise button everything goes in top corner unless keeper saves

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 09 Feb 2016, 10:25 am

compelling and rich wrote:was always a pro evo man over fifa up untill a few years ago when pes really did start dropping off. love the master league taking over a crap team of castello, ximelez ruskin et al and building the team up from the bottom. do they still have the feature? might have to give this year a whirl

even when it was going down hill it still felt like the shooting was better than fifa. fifa you always felt like the ball was on rails and precise button everything goes in top corner unless keeper saves

There is a 'finesse' shot on PES aswell but its only really good with players with high finishing.

If you like the old PES I would definitely give this one a whirl. Been on MyClub mainly but my mate who plays on the master league says its immense. Might have to give it a try.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum