The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Howard Winstone film

+2
HumanWindmill
Mind the windows Tino.
6 posters

Go down

New Howard Winstone film Empty New Howard Winstone film

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:09 am

Apologies in advance for the numerous breaches of forum rules here but I thought some of you may be interested in this.

http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=197082

A person I know (who definitely isn't me) uses a program called "emule" to download such files, so if anyone else feels compelled to do so, this person I know (who, again I stress DEFINITELY ISN'T ME) recommends it.

Back to top Go down

New Howard Winstone film Empty Re: New Howard Winstone film

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:15 am

Sounds interesting, I will have a gander at at.

Thanks Dave. If this is even you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:17 am

Ah, therein lies the REAL mystery, Tino.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:21 am

Dave, perhaps you'd tell your friend, who DEFINITELY ISN'T YOU, that a member here, WHO DEFINITELY IS ME, and who counted Winstone among his favourite fighters as a youngster, is very interested in the film and is very grateful to said friend for the tip.

The member WHO DEFINITELY IS ME will, of course, endeavour to find the film by legal means.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:23 am

I will certainly pass on your thanks to this person who will, I'm sure, also be relieved to hear you will attempt to procure a legal copy of this movie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:28 am

HumanWindmill wrote:Dave, perhaps you'd tell your friend, who DEFINITELY ISN'T YOU, that a member here, WHO DEFINITELY IS ME, and who counted Winstone among his favourite fighters as a youngster, is very interested in the film and is very grateful to said friend for the tip.

The member WHO DEFINITELY IS ME will, of course, endeavour to find the film by legal means.

Come on now Windy, your not fooling anyone here. Howard was born in 1939.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Dave, perhaps you'd tell your friend, who DEFINITELY ISN'T YOU, that a member here, WHO DEFINITELY IS ME, and who counted Winstone among his favourite fighters as a youngster, is very interested in the film and is very grateful to said friend for the tip.

Have a heart, Tino. I'm trying to relive my youth, here. I've got the creaking joints, disappearing hair, nightly mugs of Horlicks, etc., to remind me of the relentless march of Time, without your cold and merciless slap in the face.

Where's your compassion ? Very Happy

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:37 am

HumanWindmill wrote:

Have a heart, Tino. I'm trying to relive my youth, here. I've got the creaking joints, disappearing hair, nightly mugs of Horlicks, etc., to remind me of the relentless march of Time, without your cold and merciless slap in the face.

Sorry Windy. I was having an Az moment and the mere mention of someone born pre WW2 brought out my bad side.

Consider this an apology, but please remember that Winstone wouldn't last 4 rounds with Duke McKenzie.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 02 Jun 2011, 8:40 am

HumanWindmill wrote:

Sorry Windy. I was having an Az moment and the mere mention of someone born pre WW2 brought out my bad side.

Consider this an apology, but please remember that Winstone wouldn't last 4 rounds with Duke McKenzie.

I'll let it pass this time, Tino - first offence, and all that - and particularly since you've set me straight on McKenzie v Winstrone.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 02 Jun 2011, 9:43 am

Someone i know (DEFINATELY NOT ME) said thanks for this Dave.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:39 am

HumanWindmill wrote:

Definitely-me said thanks definitely-not-Dave and I will try to get a legal DVD of this.

Windy - has Az not taught you anything? Take creatine and all will be well.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:48 am

Might watch it out of curiosity...After all a Welsh star that stayed Welsh..

Certainly was a one off wasn't he....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

oxring wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Definitely-me said thanks definitely-not-Dave and I will try to get a legal DVD of this.

Windy - has Az not taught you anything? Take creatine and all will be well.

Silly me, oxy, it never occurred to me, though I do religiously separate my eggs, now. 'Tis the elixir of youth, according to az. All to do with free radicals, or whatever that Indie band is called.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:59 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Might watch it out of curiosity...After all a Welsh star that stayed Welsh..

Certainly was a one off wasn't he....

Out of curiosity Truss can you post anything on Welsh boxers without taking a sly dig? Cos I genuinely haven't seen it.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:00 pm

try looking harder then..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:try looking harder then..
Buy a bulldog, shave your head and get some tattoos.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:04 pm

Sore about being put right about tupac no doubt.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm

Hardly a dig at you was it?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Just giving Oxy ideas at a comeback Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:10 pm

Comeback? lol.

No need. In many respects we're in similar positions. Wales is often referred to as a poor man's England (never by me). Boston is a poor man's New York. What's to choose between them?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:12 pm

A lot one is a City and one is a Country..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:A lot one is a City and one is a Country..

I will quote you on that next time you suggest Wales is unimportant. Truss accepted Wales' status as a country. This has been a productive morning.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down