The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Dr Shoe
Union Cane
1GrumpyGolfer
MIG
compelling and rich
17 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Sean is a bummer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

Curry sauce and chips. 7/10*

*would have been a solid 8 but I burnt my mouth on a rogue lava chip

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 27 Nov 2015, 1:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Paratha wirh spiced lamb plus Mango lassi 10/10

Didn't realise you had an appetite for Rough Collies, Shah. Nothing MGM would want to know about, right?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 1:48 pm

Can you get sky box office if you buy a now tv box?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:20 pm

michaelsed

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:michaelsed

We can only take so much about your TV issues.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:26 pm

weekend was sorted. date tonight, gardening at mate's parents tomorrow, then boxing. bt have really fecked it up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:michaelsed

We can only take so much about your TV issues.

I meant television, by the way.

Not transvestites. I'm sure you have no issues with them. Not a red blooded heterosexual like you. No sir.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:30 pm

Thank you for clearing that up. And you are right, i may get a sex tonight. Although my left testicle is painful for some reason.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:35 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Thank you for clearing that up. And you are right, i may get a sex tonight. Although my left testicle is painful for some reason.

Just get him to suck on the right one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:38 pm

Get out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:41 pm

Galted finally makes it to Reykjavik.......

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Nov 2015, 2:42 pm

Laugh

For the sake of f*ck, Sean. Give us some warning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 3:07 pm

Is big Wlad looking rather too approvingly at Fury here?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/34945950

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 4:18 pm

I'd be more concerned about the guy on the right hand side of the picture

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Nov 2015, 4:46 pm

If the guy on Fury's immediate left is looking at Tyson's bell-end then he's packing a pretty impressive bit of kit.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:14 pm

Or is Tyson's dad is crouched down just out of shot (if we're talking about bell ends)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Nov 2015, 5:51 pm

What do you call a person or companies who invest on your behalf? As in you provide the funds and they sort out where and what to invest in without input from you.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 27 Nov 2015, 7:06 pm

Women.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:What do you call a person or companies who invest on your behalf? As in you provide the funds and they sort out where and what to invest in without input from you.

Wealth management mate. What I do for the next 5 weeks. Discretionary portfolios, you hand them the money, they invest at varying risk strategies. Prob not worth it with charges etc unless you have 100k to invest. I can point you in the right dirextion depending on amounts you want to invest.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm

Very good answer though galted

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:25 am

Fist Bitches.

Welcome to the twilight zone where Fury is the HW Champion of the world. Join me in looking skyward and wondering what the future holds now.

Morning rick the trick

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 6:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:What do you call a person or companies who invest on your behalf? As in you provide the funds and they sort out where and what to invest in without input from you.

Wealth management mate. What I do for the next 5 weeks. Discretionary portfolios, you hand them the money, they invest at varying risk strategies. Prob not worth it with charges etc unless you have 100k to invest. I can point you in the right dirextion depending on amounts you want to invest.

Cheers mate. Not got anything close to that so will explore other avenues

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 7:31 am

Morning. Docs then a day in bed for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 8:23 am

Good morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 8:49 am

F*ck you all then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 8:49 am

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 8:49 am

Morning Shah!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 8:53 am

Good weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:07 am

Cold mate.

My eldest won his rugby game in the morning but then I lost in the afternoon with the 2nd's. I played appallingly as well.

You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:12 am

Was at work but got a bit of a bonus when I managed to pick up a cheap car which runs very well and I finished 12 hours early on sunday so spent a nice few hours watching my daughter do the chores with aplomb. Well as much aplomb a 4 year old can do chores.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:21 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Was at work but got a bit of a bonus when I managed to pick up a cheap car which runs very well and I finished 12 hours early on sunday so spent a nice few hours watching my daughter do the chores with aplomb. Well as much aplomb a 4 year old can do chores.

12 hours early?

That's just not turning up for work, isn't it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:22 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Was at work but got a bit of a bonus when I managed to pick up a cheap car which runs very well and I finished 12 hours early on sunday so spent a nice few hours watching my daughter do the chores with aplomb. Well as much aplomb a 4 year old can do chores.

12 hours early?

That's just not turning up for work, isn't it?

18 hour shift

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:31 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

18 hour shift

Over a week, right?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Mornin'

SSLLLLAAAAYYYEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:34 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

18 hour shift

Over a week, right?

Not all of us are as fortunate as you Tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:35 am

DAVE667 wrote:Mornin'

How was it Serial?

I hope they played Mandatory Suicide? What about Dead Skin Mask? No SLAYER concert is the same without Dead Skin Mask. How about my personal favourite, Angel of Death from their seminal 1986 album, Reign In Blood.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 30 Nov 2015, 9:58 am

How was it Serial?

I hope they played Mandatory Suicide?  What about Dead Skin Mask?  No SLAYER concert is the same without Dead Skin Mask.  How about my personal favourite, Angel of Death from their seminal 1986 album, Reign In Blood.

Don't be acting the smart lad when it comes to Angel of Death or Reign in Blood.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:04 am

superflyweight wrote:

How was it Serial?

I hope they played Mandatory Suicide?  What about Dead Skin Mask?  No SLAYER concert is the same without Dead Skin Mask.  How about my personal favourite, Angel of Death from their seminal 1986 album, Reign In Blood.

Don't be acting the smart lad when it comes to Angel of Death or Reign in Blood.  

Perish the thought.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:07 am

Come now, I can't have my two favourite posters bickering.

Tina, you'll be pleased to know all three of those classics were played. Sadly, there was no room/time for tracks such as Silent Scream, Hallowed Point, Ghost of War, Born of Fire, Sprit in Black, Point, or Payback (some of my personal favourites). However, no of that detracted one iota from the brilliance of it all.

Anthrax were utter cack, I hate Joey Belladonna and his poseur ways. He f*cking looks like Alice Cooper these days and he's also the uncoolest mother*cker I've ever seen. His vocals were cr*p and the whole thing was an annoyance from start to finish.

I did however get to stand next to a lovely young with the most magnificent breasts. She kept chatting to me and it was rude not to lean over and listen intently to what she was saying, this did of course mean my head was perilously close to her décolletage but these are that sacrifices one makes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:17 am

DAVE667 wrote:Come now, I can't have my two favourite posters bickering.

Tina, you'll be pleased to know all three of those classics were played. Sadly, there was no room/time for tracks such as Silent Scream, Hallowed Point, Ghost of War, Born of Fire, Sprit in Black, Point, or Payback (some of my personal favourites). However, no of that detracted one iota from the brilliance of it all.

Anthrax were utter cack, I hate Joey Belladonna and his poseur ways. He f*cking looks like Alice Cooper these days and he's also the uncoolest mother*cker I've ever seen. His vocals were cr*p and the whole thing was an annoyance from start to finish.

I did however get to stand next to a lovely young with the most magnificent breasts. She kept chatting to me and it was rude not to lean over and listen intently to what she was saying, this did of course mean my head was perilously close to her décolletage but these are that sacrifices one makes

I had to google what that meant. Everyday is a school day.

I bet you have a few décolletages rotting away under your block paving?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:19 am

I have an admission to make. I'm in love with Adele. Every time I hear "Hello - its me" I need a change of underwear. I suspect this probably makes me one of a billion men. Not only that, Skyfall is the best Bond track. Feck You Rowley.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:21 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I have an admission to make. I'm in love with Adele. Every time I hear "Hello - its me" I need a change of underwear. I suspect this probably makes me one of a billion men. Not only that, Skyfall is the best Bond track. Feck You Rowley.

I'll personally be sad to see you go Shah, but I think that post merits instant banishment from the Culture Cup.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:22 am

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I have an admission to make. I'm in love with Adele. Every time I hear "Hello - its me" I need a change of underwear. I suspect this probably makes me one of a billion men. Not only that, Skyfall is the best Bond track. Feck You Rowley.

I'll personally be sad to see you go Shah, but I think that post merits instant banishment from the Culture Cup.  

We need an EGM. Now.

Right this minute.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:25 am

Sorry lads. All my wives are heavily pregnant and I haven't had sex in 35 minutes. It's getting to me.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

Adele has that fat lass look that is quite attractive. A bit like a younger Fern Britton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:Adele has that fat lass look that is quite attractive. A bit like a younger Fern Britton.

and I'm the one getting the boot?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:49 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Adele has that fat lass look that is quite attractive. A bit like a younger Fern Britton.

and I'm the one getting the boot?!

Superfly and I have talked. We have decided, in the context of keeping our ethnic quota up, that you can stay. But you're on your last warning.

That's why we let Sean stay. We need some bummers to keep the place looking inclusive and welcoming to all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:50 am

Vanessa Feltz another bloater that I would have done 15 or so years ago

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:51 am

DAVE667 wrote:Come now, I can't have my two favourite posters bickering.

I had to google what that meant.  Everyday is a school day.

I bet you have a few décolletages rotting away under your block paving?
No, I like to have them stuffed and mounted on my walls

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Nov 2015, 10:52 am

Talking of bummers, Doc asked me twice this morning when I was last sexually active. Blatantly didn't believe me as I've been prescribed an std antibiotic

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next