The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role

+13
rodders
catchweight
spencerclarke
Rowley
mobilemaster8
TRUSSMAN66
Dipper Brown
Rodney
Guest82
Pedro147
Lance
Coxy001
hazharrison
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role - Page 2 Empty Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role

Post by hazharrison Thu 19 Nov 2015 - 10:25

First topic message reminder :

Anyone catch the Frampton vs Quigg pressers?

Hearn, Gallagher (and to a lesser extent Quigg) have been attempting to get under Frampton's skin - leading to Frampton asserting he'd sort Gallagher and Hearn out in a few seconds and McGuigan to call Gallagher a "fool" and Hearn an "ar sehole".

Have to admit being left a bit baffled by it all - I was amazed Hearn and Gallagher didn't get clumped in Belfast yesterday.

Anyone else catch it?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role

Post by milkyboy Fri 20 Nov 2015 - 22:36

Good point. I'll sleep easy. I hope you've dead-bolted the door to stave off the stampede rowley.

These wives are a menace to society. When they're not bitching that you haven't washed up, they're hammering your credit card buying meaningless tat and hogging the tv to watch soaps and celebrity sewing or whatever sh*t clashes with the boxing.

Never mind the immigration crisis, this wife epidemic is something charming, witty intelligent men everywhere need to protect themselves against. I worry for you Rowley, but I think all is lost for Coxy.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearn & McGuigan: A Promoter's Role

Post by lambertm100 Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:46

Managed to get 4 £40 tickets after refreshing the page at 5 seconds past 9. My mate did the same and clicked the floor plan to check where the seats were, by the time he clicked back on the ticket page the £40's and £60's had sold out.

I fancy Quigg in this one. Bit fighters will land big shots at some point and I think Scott has the better chin. People say Quigg struggled with Kiko in the first round before he KO'd him. Frampo also struggled with Kiko's style for periods of both their fights.

lambertm100

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:59

milkyboy wrote:Good point. I'll sleep easy. I hope you've dead-bolted the door to stave off the stampede rowley.

These wives are a menace to society. When they're not bitching that you haven't washed up, they're hammering your credit card buying meaningless tat and hogging the tv to watch soaps and celebrity sewing or whatever sh*t clashes with the boxing.

Never mind the immigration crisis, this wife epidemic is something charming, witty intelligent men everywhere need to protect themselves against. I worry for you Rowley, but I think all is lost for Coxy.

It's all been lost for some time old boy.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2