The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November

+21
glamorganalun
Eejit
alive555
Cardiff Dave
Artful_Dodger
Converter
SecretFly
TheMildlyFranticLlama
mikey_dragon
PenfroPete
MacKnocked-on
Nematode
IanBru
ScarletSpiderman
wayne
EWT Spoons
RDW
luvtotup
jimbopip
funnyExiledScot
George Carlin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November

Post by George Carlin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:48 am

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Glasgo13                   Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Ospeys11
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys
Sunday 1 November 2015
KO 14:30
Scotstoun Stadium

Live on BBC ALBA/S4C

Referee: Peter Fitzgibbon (IRFU, 64th competition game)Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Headsl10
Assistant Referees: Lloyd Linton, Mike Adamson (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Montgomery (SRU)
TMO: Jim Fleming (SRU)

A. Head to Head

25 Played 25
11 Wins 12
12 Losses 11
2 Draws 2
473 Points 560

B. Form

21 February 2015
Glasgow Warriors 19 - 16 Ospreys

8 May 2015
Ospreys 21 - 10 Glasgow Warriors

C. Teams

Glasgow Warriors
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Marian10
15. Tommy Seymour
14. Lee Jones
13. Richie Vernon
12. Peter Horne
11. Sean Lamont
10. Duncan Weir
09. Mike Blair

01. Gordon Reid
02. Pat MacArthur
03. Sila Puafisi
04. Greg Peterson
05. Leone Nakarawa
06. Rob Harley (Captain)
07. Simone Favaro
08. Ryan Wilson

16. James Malcolm
17. Alex Allan
18. Zander Fagerson
19. Scott Cummings
20. Chris Fusaro
21. Ali Price
22. Sam Johnson
23. Taqele Naiyaravoro

Ospreys
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Cather12
15 Dan Evans
14 Tom Grabham
13 Ben John
12 Josh Matavesi
11 Eli Walker
10 Dan Biggar
09 Brendon Leonard

01 Paul James
02 Sam Parry
03 Aaron Jarvis
04 Lloyd Ashley (Capt)
05 Rory Thornton
06 Dan Lydiate
07 Justin Tipuric
08 James King

16 Scott Baldwin
17 Ryan Bevington
18 Dmitri Arhip
19 Alun Wyn Jones
20 Dan Baker
21 Tom Habberfield
22 Sam Davies
23 Jonathan Spratt

Last edited by George Carlin on Sun 01 Nov 2015, 6:12 am; edited 5 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:34 am

Good chance this to kick the Ospreys whilst they're down, although Glasgow will need to be far more clinical than they were against Leinster.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November

Post by jimbopip Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:29 pm

Ah but Fester we have a player on the shortlist for World Breakthrough Player of The Year. Bubbly

Where's ASBO when you need someone to say "Told you so"?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:47 pm

jimbopip wrote:Ah but Fester we have a player on the shortlist for World Breakthrough Player of The Year. Bubbly

Where's ASBO when you need someone to say "Told you so"?

I thought he might make a return just to say it!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm

Ross Ford recently threw to the back of the lineout and didn't deliver the ball to a surprised McBumfertie in Row K.

Now that really is a breakthrough.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:54 pm

Don't get our hopes up: he's missed, sorely missed.

However, I was thinking ahead three or four years; Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett all coming into their prime. Very Happy

Toulon and the MFL will have to play off for the Consolation Cup because Glasgow will have a monopoly on the European Championship and the Annual Slaughter of The Effeminates.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:15 pm

jimbopip wrote:Don't get our hopes up: he's missed, sorely missed.

However, I was thinking ahead three or four years;  Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett all coming into their prime. Very Happy

Toulon and the MFL will have to play off for the Consolation Cup because Glasgow will have a monopoly on the European Championship and the Annual Slaughter of The Effeminates.

My name is Jimbopip, and I'm an alcoholic.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by luvtotup Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:04 pm

Looks like the O's are going to bring their big guns back for this one. Both sides need the win ,so hope Toonie gets a few more to pick from - specifically centres as big Vernon and Lyle are far too similar in style, and class. . Thought the forwards looked pretty good for most of the Leinster game tho ball retention was an issue.

luvtotup

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:31 am

Dunbar was on the injured list for the last match (sternum).

Hope he's fine because I agree that we're really suffering in midfield. Lyle is only playing his second pro season and it's a big step up.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:17 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:

However, I was thinking ahead three or four years;  Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett all coming into their prime. Very Happy

Whenever I dangle a baited hook there's always some old trout who can't resist. Very Happy Although; Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett should all be Scottish internationals and making up the core of the team for the next World Cup. Has the Murrayfield Mens Modelling Society unearthed similar, either in terms of talent or depth?

Looking to the O's game;
Shrek-Brown-Wee Mike (Allan-WeePee-Grant [i]don't say I've picked four tight-heads and no LH again[i])
Naka-Little Jonny (Cummings)
Harley-Ashe-Favaro (although the Tombola could go into overtime here; Bluto, Fozzie, Shuggie B, Batman, Holmes could all start)
Henners (he's had a long rest this past month, then Blair)
Meatball (Dancer has not had a long rest)
Junior
Furra Linee (Dunbar)
angel
Seymour
Centurion (Hughes)

Also, let's bear in mind that in five matches this season we've collected four bonus points. Considering we're 22 players on World cup duty and without Murchie or Bryce that's pretty damn good.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:21 am

jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Whenever I dangle a baited hook there's always some old trout who can't resist. Very Happy Although;  Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett should all be Scottish internationals and making up the core of the team for the next World Cup. Has the Murrayfield Mens Modelling Society unearthed similar, either in terms of talent or depth?

Sutherland, Bradbury, Ritchie, Kinghorn, Dean, Hoyland all have promising futures and will be early - mid 20s come next world cup OK

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:23 am

jimbopip wrote:

Looking to the O's game;
Shrek-Brown-Wee Mike  (Allan-WeePee-Grant don't say I've picked four tight-heads and no LH again)

No, you've picked 3 looseheads and only one tighthead!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:27 am

jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Whenever I dangle a baited hook there's always some old trout who can't resist. Very Happy Although;  Fagerson, Cummings and Young Jonny, Dancer, Dunbar, Bennett should all be Scottish internationals and making up the core of the team for the next World Cup. Has the Murrayfield Mens Modelling Society unearthed similar, either in terms of talent or depth?

Looking to the O's game;
Shrek-Brown-Wee Mike  (Allan-WeePee-Grant [i]don't say I've picked four tight-heads and no LH again[i])
Harley-Ashe-Favaro (although the Tombola could go into overtime here; Bluto, Fozzie, Shuggie B, Batman, Holmes could all start)
Junior
Furra Linee (Dunbar)
angel
Seymour
Centurion (Hughes)

Also, let's bear in mind that in five matches this season we've collected four bonus points. Considering we're 22 players on World cup duty and without Murchie or Bryce that's pretty damn good.

Who are you calling old??

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:33 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Sutherland, Bradbury, Ritchie, Kinghorn, Dean, Hoyland all have promising futures and will be early - mid 20s come next world cup OK

Not to mention SHC, Dents & Matt Scott (Denton and Scott are the same age as Dunbar), also B. Toolis and maybe Gilco.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:33 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Gilchrist, Watson and Hidalgo-Clyne as well.

My preferred Scotland XV for the 6 Nations:

1.Dickinson 2.Ford 3.Nel 4.J Gray 5.R Gray 6.Cowan 7.Hardie 8.Denton 9.Laidlaw 10.Russell 11.Seymour 12.Dunbar 13.Bennett 14.Maitland 15.Hogg

Glasgow - 6 players
Edinburgh - 5 players
Exiles - 4 players

Pretty balanced really.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:34 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
jimbopip wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Looking to the O's game;
Shrek-Brown-Wee Mike  (Allan-WeePee-Grant [i]don't say I've picked four tight-heads and no LH again[i])
Junior
Furra Linee (Dunbar)
angel
Seymour
Centurion (Hughes)

Who are you calling old??
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November Squabb10
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:35 am

I was naming those who are currently less established players, but of course Nel, Gilchrist, Toolis, Watson, Denton, Hidalgo-Clyne, Scott are likely to be in the mix too!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:10 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
jimbopip wrote:

Looking to the O's game;
Shrek-Brown-Wee Mike  (Allan-WeePee-Grant don't say I've picked four tight-heads and no LH again)

No, you've picked 3 looseheads and only one tighthead!

I make that a 25% improvement. If the Luvvies did that every game they would catch up with the Warriors some time in 2378. Smile

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:10 pm

According to the Fail, AWJ and Biggar will probably be selected for this game ahead of schedule, whether it does any good is open to question as our record against you is poor even with a very strong team, whether we put out a pack like James, Baldwin, Arhip, AWJ, Thornton, King/Lydiate, Tipuric and Baker will it be cohesive enough to match your lot, I doubt it. Biggar will improve our control and our points accumulation. What happens if as I expect we lose this game, we have a home game against Zebre next then it is into the RCC against Exeter, this season IMO is turning into a disaster.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:20 pm

Wayne - we're playing like a bunch of donkeys at the moment - I wouldn't assume anything. We have done well enough with something like 24 players out at the moment (and our deputy fly half now having left to play in France) but we have still been prone to major brainfarts.

And Big Tacky needs to calm down a little. Two yellow cards in two games is quite enough for this season, albeit that the second one was pretty harsh.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:21 pm

wayne wrote:According to the Fail, AWJ and Biggar will probably be selected for this game ahead of schedule, whether it does any good is open to question as our record against you is poor even with a very strong team, whether we put out a pack like James, Baldwin, Arhip, AWJ, Thornton, King/Lydiate, Tipuric and Baker will it be cohesive enough to match your lot, I doubt it. Biggar will improve our control and our points accumulation. What happens if as I expect we lose this game, we have a home game against Zebre next then it is into the RCC against Exeter, this season IMO is turning into a disaster.

Or if things click, you have a win away against the reigning Pro12 champs, destroy Zebre at home, and hit the RCC full of confidence. Hug
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:23 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
wayne wrote:According to the Fail, AWJ and Biggar will probably be selected for this game ahead of schedule, whether it does any good is open to question as our record against you is poor even with a very strong team, whether we put out a pack like James, Baldwin, Arhip, AWJ, Thornton, King/Lydiate, Tipuric and Baker will it be cohesive enough to match your lot, I doubt it. Biggar will improve our control and our points accumulation. What happens if as I expect we lose this game, we have a home game against Zebre next then it is into the RCC against Exeter, this season IMO is turning into a disaster.

Or if things click, you have a win away against the reigning Pro12 champs, destroy Zebre at home, and hit the RCC full of confidence.  Hug
You're had a shot with DTH now, Spidey. Can we have him back please?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:28 pm

George Carlin wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Or if things click, you have a win away against the reigning Pro12 champs, destroy Zebre at home, and hit the RCC full of confidence.  Hug
You're had a shot with DTH now, Spidey. Can we have him back please?

You can for a week or two, as we have decided to 'rest' him for until the RCC.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:50 pm

On a serious note, I spotted on the MFL thread that as well as swopping couscous recipes the talk re. the Connacht game is that it's either Burleigh or Strauss at 12. The sad fact is that on current form Matt Scott12 is, at best, your third choice inside centre. My concern is that he is nowhere near the player he was before his shoulder injury and his comeback match at Twickers was, defensively, woeful and his World Cup performances in matches where teams ran at him were no better. His performance against Samoa almost deserves an award... The Dan Parks Impersonates A Drunk Crossing A Busy Motorway Self Preservation Award. Again, I must stress this is not a Glasgow-MFL banter: I am genuinely worried that Scottish rugby is losing a young man who was potentially one of our best in a long time
On current form the candidates for the 12 jersey are, in order of likelihood;

Dunbar : he's standing upright and ambulatory so he's first choice

Hornee Furra : came out of the World Cup with his reputation at worst undamaged, at best enhanced which is more than can be said for MattScott12.

Fraser Lyle : on course to play more Pro12 games at 12 than MatScott12 this season.

Shuggie B : see above.

Then possibly MattScott12.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 28 Oct 2015, 12:56 pm

jimbopip wrote:On a serious note, I spotted on the MFL thread that as well as swopping couscous recipes the talk re. the Connacht game is that it's either Burleigh or Strauss at 12. The sad fact is that on current form Matt Scott12 is, at best, your third choice inside centre. My concern is that he is nowhere near the player he was before his shoulder injury and his comeback match at Twickers was, defensively, woeful and his World Cup performances in matches where teams ran at him were no better. His performance against Samoa almost deserves an award... The Dan Parks Impersonates A Drunk Crossing A Busy Motorway Self Preservation Award. Again, I must stress this is not a Glasgow-MFL banter: I am genuinely worried that Scottish rugby is losing a young man who was potentially one of our best in a long time  

Hornee Furra : came out of the World Cup with his reputation at worst undamaged, at best enhanced which is more than can be said for MattScott12.

Fraser Lyle : on course to play more Pro12 games at 12 than MatScott12 this season.

I certainly don't think you'd find any Edinburgh fan that would pick Strauss over Scott just now, and I'd probably pick him over Burleigh too (depending on the makeup of the rest of the backline).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:10 pm

Yeah I would have to say Matt Scott would probably be my first choice 12 for Edinburgh. Not sure why anyone would pick Strauss (shudder) or burleigh ahead of him.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 1:14 pm

jimbopip wrote:On a serious note, I spotted on the MFL thread that as well as swopping couscous recipes the talk re. the Connacht game is that it's either Burleigh or Strauss at 12. The sad fact is that on current form Matt Scott12 is, at best, your third choice inside centre. My concern is that he is nowhere near the player he was before his shoulder injury and his comeback match at Twickers was, defensively, woeful and his World Cup performances in matches where teams ran at him were no better. His performance against Samoa almost deserves an award... The Dan Parks Impersonates A Drunk Crossing A Busy Motorway Self Preservation Award. Again, I must stress this is not a Glasgow-MFL banter: I am genuinely worried that Scottish rugby is losing a young man who was potentially one of our best in a long time  

Sadly, I would also have Duncan Taylor in front of MS12.

Youngfellers like Robbie Fergusson are also coming up fast in the rear view mirror.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 28 Oct 2015, 8:57 pm

Matt Scott just needs some confidence. The annual Edinburgh confidence booster that is the 1872 Cup should do the trick, although I am concerned about his knees with him carrying Alex Dunbar around in his back pocket.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 28 Oct 2015, 9:10 pm

George Carlin wrote:Youngfellers like Robbie Fergusson are also coming up fast in the rear view mirror.
Snigger.

I really need to grow up.
censored
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:11 pm

IanBru wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Youngfellers like Robbie Fergusson are also coming up fast in the rear view mirror.
Snigger.

censored

Growing up is overrated. Yesterday I struggled to suppress a snigger at the name of one of the FIFA candidates to replace Blatter: Tokyo Sexwale.

I really want him to land the job.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm

Glasgow have signed '6 figure 3 year deal' with Scottish Power.

Good news!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:29 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Glasgow have signed '6 figure 3 year deal' with Scottish Power.

Good news!

So £100,000 then.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:31 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Glasgow have signed '6 figure 3 year deal' with Scottish Power.

Good news!

So £100,000 then.

That's £33k per year - enough to cover Gordie Reid's Greggs bill!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:40 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Good news!

So £100,000 then.

That's £33k per year
It's good to see we're planning ahead for the added expenses of being Pro12 champions - the big 'Pro12 Champions' mural inside the main stand must have been pretty expensive.

The next time you guys come to Scotstoun, if you take off the hoods of your NBC suits you'll see a beautiful big mural showing Big Al's moment of glory. And no, I'm not talking about Shona behind the Blue Lagoon in 1997.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:44 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
IanBru wrote:
Snigger.

censored

Growing up is overrated. Yesterday I struggled to suppress a snigger at the name of one of the FIFA candidates to replace Blatter: Tokyo Sexwale.

I feel bad about laughing at his name considering the good work he has done in South Africa, but yeah I laughed when I first saw it too. Sounds like an Obese Asian porn star.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:55 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
IanBru wrote:
Snigger.

censored

My favourite street in the world is not Park Avenue in NY, the Rocks in Sydney or the Grand Canal in Venice (all of which I love). It's a residential street in Oxford. Name? Squitchey Lane.

Squitchey Lane. Laugh It never gets old.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 29 Oct 2015, 12:57 pm

I've wondered what tourists think when they come out of Waverley Station and see 'Cockburn Street' in front of them. Shocked

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Thu 29 Oct 2015, 1:10 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I've wondered what tourists think when they come out of Waverley Station and see 'Cockburn Street' in front of them. Shocked

Probably that Edinburgh's 'sauna/massage parlour' reputation (or brothel town as I believe Shiz refers to us) is well founded.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 29 Oct 2015, 1:14 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:I've wondered what tourists think when they come out of Waverley Station and see 'Cockburn Street' in front of them. Shocked

Probably that Edinburgh's 'sauna/massage parlour' reputation (or brothel town as I believe Shiz refers to us) is well founded.
I once told an American it was to commemorate the bar in that street where Sean Connery misjudged a flaming sambuca with consequences that almost ended his film career.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 29 Oct 2015, 1:19 pm

George Carlin wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
IanBru wrote:
Snigger.

censored

My favourite street in the world is not Park Avenue in NY, the Rocks in Sydney or the Grand Canal in Venice (all of which I love). It's a residential street in Oxford. Name? Squitchey Lane.

Squitchey Lane. Laugh It never gets old.

Best village name in Scotland:

Tw4tt, Orkney

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 30 Oct 2015, 8:27 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Good news!

So £100,000 then.

That's £33k per year - enough to cover Gordie Reid's Greggs bill!

Are the Bridies half price then?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:53 am

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 1 November CSkBaBzWsAAU-7d

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:54 am

Big T dropped for Lee Jones! Laugh

(Technically Lamont but Jones has taken his shirt number)

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:54 am

Little bit surprised at Lee Jones starting and Big T on the bench.

Really looking forward to watching Favaro and seeing how Sam Johnson goes too.

Big game this, feel the win is really needed to properly start the season.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:57 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Big T dropped for Lee Jones! Laugh

(Technically Lamont but Jones has taken his shirt number)

I'm actually disappointed that Junior isn't getting a run in the team, he's shown far more than Jones any time he's played, he looks to have far more potential than just be regarded as a stand-in squad player and he's SQ.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 30 Oct 2015, 11:59 am

I think Junior is playing with the army in their world cup equivalent against other countries

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:03 pm

As I understand it, Junior played for the British Army in the final of the 2015 International Defence Rugby Competition (which we can all agree is the worst-named rugby competition since 'The Rugby Championship') last night, so he wouldn't be available.

We have to expect this with Bulumakau sometimes, as I understand he's still a serving soldier.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:04 pm

Damn you RDW... Hug
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:05 pm

How can you be a serving solider and pro rugby player at the same time?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Fri 30 Oct 2015, 12:06 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I think Junior is playing with the army in their world cup equivalent against other countries

That's alright then, I've got a feeling that if he gets enough game time then Mr Cotter might be looking at him for the summer tour next year.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next