The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

+84
gregortree
Icu
wolfball
Marshes
sportform
greenandpleasantland
haircut
JDizzle
Gwlad
milkyboy
The Great Aukster
overlordofthewest
Barney McGrew did it
protea438
Rory_Gallagher
Cyril
Notch
Geordie
Good Golly I'm Olly
majesticimperialman
Rugby Fan
Artful_Dodger
quinsforever
kingraf
mckay1402
nobbled
HammerofThunor
Sgt_Pooly
lostinwales
Biltong
Majestic83
Pot Hale
goneagain
munkian
Newsilure
Tattie Scones RRN
hjumpshoe
Fanster
Scarpia
tatterd
Gooseberry
doctornickolas
LondonTiger
flyhalffactory
glamorganalun
Seagultaf
GavCanDance
GavinDragon
chris_501
RDW
boomeranga
emack2
Dontheman2
MarcusHalberstram
yappysnap
Welshmushroom
gavstar
BamBam
Luckless Pedestrian
SecretFly
Steffan
TightHEAD
rodders
No9
Cardiff Dave
wales606
Liam
offload
LordDowlais
Blueschief
TJ
mikey_dragon
eirebilly
InjuredYetAgain
kiakahaaotearoa
George Carlin
Shifty
2ndtimeround
bedfordwelsh
Pal Joey
nathan
Welsh-Wizzard
RubyGuby
maestegmafia
88 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Empty Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by maestegmafia Sun 04 Oct 2015, 8:38 am

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Wallab10   Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Wales_13
AUSTRALIA v WALES
10 October 2015
KO: 16:45
Twickenham, London

Live on [tbc]

Referee: Craig Joubert (South Africa)
Touch judges: Jérôme Garcès (France) & Stuart Berry (South Africa)
Television match official: Shaun Veldsman (South Africa)

A. Head to Head

38 Played 38
27 Won 10
1 Drawn 1
10 Lost 27
897 Points 590

B. Recent Form

8 November 2014
Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
28 – 33 Australia

30 November 2013
26 – 30 Australia

1 December 2012
12 – 14 Australia

23 June 2012
Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney
20 – 19 Australia

16 June 2012
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
25 – 23 Australia

9 June 2012
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
27 – 19 Australia

3 December 2011
18 – 24 Australia

21 October 2011
Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand
21 – 18 Australia

TEAMS:

AUSTRALIA
Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Yvonne10
I Folau; A Ashley-Cooper, T Kuridrani, M Giteau, D Mitchell; B Foley, W Genia; S Sio, S Moore, S Kepu; K Douglas, D Mumm; S Fardy, S McMahon, D Pocock.

Replacements: T Polota-Nau, J Slipper, G Holmes, R Simmons, B MCCalman, N Phipps, M Toomua, K Beale.

WALES
Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Erinri10
G Anscombe; A Cuthbert, G North, J Roberts, L Williams; D Biggar, G Davies; P James, S Baldwin, S Lee; L Charteris, AW Jones; S Warburton, J Tipuric, T Faletau.

Replacements: K Owens, A Jarvis, T Francis, J Ball, R Moriarty, Ll Williams, R Priestland, J Hook.

The pool decider.

Damn those boys in the Canary yellow shirts look good, really good. Going through top of the pool Wales would be likely to meet Japan or Scotland...! Go through second and we meet a refuvinated Bok side.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Empty Re: Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by RubyGuby Sun 04 Oct 2015, 8:41 am

Australia 29 Wales 15 but we still have a 40/60 chance v SA. Injuries have just hampered us too much. I'm not defeatist just realistic but proud of what these boys have achieved without some genuine top draw players

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  Empty Re: Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by Welsh-Wizzard Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:08 am

Wales have in my humble opinion done amazingly well to endure what they have done so far. Two hard games in England and Fiji but a good 10 days rest before Aussie. The Welsh players will be up for the Aussie game and history shows we are pretty close, or were. We know we can beat the Bok we did it last year and it was no fluke. In fact if it was not for a brainfart in S Africa we would have won a game there too.

Us Welsh are always too cautious in predictions and we should be more confident. Close Welsh win against Aussie, beat Scotland in the Quarters and wait and see Smile

Welsh-Wizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:10 am

Welsh-Wizzard wrote:Wales have in my humble opinion done amazingly well to endure what they have done so far.  Two hard games in England and Fiji but a good 10 days rest before Aussie. The Welsh players will be up for the Aussie game and history shows we are pretty close, or were.  We know we can beat the Bok we did it last year and it was no fluke.  In fact if it was not for a brainfart in S Africa we would have won a game there too.

Us Welsh are always too cautious in predictions and we should be more confident.  Close Welsh win against Aussie, beat Scotland in the Quarters and wait and see Smile

I'll be cheering you guys on.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:22 am

I think Wales will be closer to Oz in this game than England were. The main difference for me is their ability to be more competitive at the breakdown. England let Hooper and Pocock have a field day, Wales are for me better at securing their own ball and offer much more of a counter rucking threat. Maybe bring tipuric in alongside Warburton for this one?

I think the Welsh defence is also really secure at the minute, for long spells they really frustrated England in Twickenham. Should be a cracker this one!!

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:42 am

Marshes wrote:I think Wales will be closer to Oz in this game than England were.

Cardiff feels a little further away from here to be honest. Only by about 132 miles or so.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:43 am

Our scrum is an utter shambles at the moment so we need to somehow try and shore up that area PTQ and for me having a fit Paul James or at least a proper loosehead as back up is essential.

I think our backrow will be able to compete with Hooper and Pocock but they backline are frighteningly good so our defence will need to at its best, which when you consider our wings are likely to be North and Cuthbert doesn't fill me with confidence.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:50 am

Shameless copy and paste from me from the Eng v Aus thread. In response to someone saying Wales would win v Aus:

"Love your enthusiasm but not a chance! We couldn't do it 10 times, half at home, with pretty much full strength teams. How can we do it on neutral ground missing loads of of 1st choice players against a team playing as well as Aus? And an Aus team with a good scrum. Even WE used to get change out of their scrum! We're toast."

Maybe a tad negative from me, but I just can't see it. The question for me is whether Gatland let's his pride into this. This is Aus v NZ for him being a Kiwi. He won't want to accept defeat against the Aussies. So will he rest players (if there's any spares left to bring in?!) and accept our place as group runners up, or will he put out the best team possible, risk more injuries to the first choice players, and try to top the group? The answer will give a good insight unto Gatlands mind set...

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 9:57 am

For me we have to put our best side out (we cant really afford to rest anyway) and as a Kiwi he will surely want to beat the Aussies.

IF and its huge IF we did manage to sneak a win then we are on for a more than realistic slot at a semi slot so we should go for it, players could just as easily get injured anyway to protecting them is a non starter for me.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Welsh-Wizzard Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:00 am

bedfordwelsh wrote:For me we have to put our best side out (we cant really afford to rest anyway) and as a Kiwi he will surely want to beat the Aussies.

IF and its huge IF we did manage to sneak a win then we are on for a more than realistic slot at a semi slot so we should go for it, players could just as easily get injured anyway to protecting them is a non starter for me.

Totally agree.

Welsh-Wizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:04 am

With the prize for the winners been a route to the final that avoids both the Bokkes and the All Blacks then I cant see either side giving this game any less than 100% effort.
I doubt more injuries been picked up will be a to big concern for Gatland as from watching Australia play so far their tackling looks to be about the cleanest in the tournament.
The real concern for me is I cant really see a weakness in that Australian side now they have a potent scrum.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:07 am

I didn't think their line out was nothing special but then again it didn't have to be so I would definitely pick Charteris and try and target that area but other than that as I have said few times now it will take a blydi damn good side to beat them.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:09 am

pool b would of been completed by the time wales and australia play. australia caught fire against england but they may not replicate that form. i might go for tipuric and warburton for australia though
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:15 am

It's been very, very close the last 8 times these teams played.

I think that this will be a much tighter game than England-Wallabies.

What is the Welsh injury situation currently like?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:17 am

George Carlin wrote:It's been very, very close the last 8 times these teams played.

I think that this will be a much tighter game than England-Wallabies.

What is the Welsh injury situation currently like?

No worse than it was before the Fiji game GC, Liam Williams maybe fit depending on reports and Paul James HAS to be passed fit for me but everything else is as it was.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:22 am

Foley will be picked so attack him. One day he, along with Phipps, can be very good and the next utterly unconvincing. Put pressure on him and the 9 and come up in a wall.

Get ruthless! Don't settle for second best. Aim for that easier draw. Leave nothing on the field. Never mind about the injury toll.

Ps what's the Biggar situation? Is he fit?

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:24 am

I think he just had cramp in his foot Kia, so should be OK hopefully. He's crucial for us. Having a good tournament.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:28 am

Will be interesting to see how the wallabies back up after the high of beating England in their (England's) pseudo-final. This will be a good measuring stick of the wallabies for other teams to look at. There's hype around them at the moment. And fair enough, they were pretty good. This next game is intriguing. England had two tough games in a row. The wallabies had one. Wales will be fresh. Wales are more cohesive than England and they know what their game plan is. Gatland should keep his gob zipped this game week and don't do a cipriani as Cheika is pretty good at drumming up some 'siege mentality' in his 'troops' to 'fight' the 'war' against the 'enemy'. Get the drift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Welsh-Wizzard Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:37 am

Wales into their Black strip and to mutter Maori words and phrases in the tunnel mixed with "Chur" and "Sweet as Bro" and hope that the Aussie think they are playing the ABs Smile

Welsh-Wizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Sun 04 Oct 2015, 10:47 am

Cheers griff. He is indeed.

Foley was on song last night. Normally goal kicking hasn't been flash. I wonder if those tries put Foley in a positive frame of mind. What will happen if the chips are down and Australia need 3 points instead of a conversion.

Get Tipuric on to counter Pocock and Hooper. Get the big men running at the small men of 9, 10 and 12 with Pocock or Hooper buried in a ruck.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:19 am

The 10 day rest we have had is just what we need, to fix all the broken bodies, I think it's going to be a god send. Wales can play much better than we did against Fiji, We've got plenty of time to prepare for this game.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:26 am

Will Wales not "do a Scotland" and turn out an understrength team? They have qualified and really can't risk any more injuries to front line players.
For the Welsh fans going to next week's game, given the rate your players are dropping, take yer boots with you just in case

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:36 am

InjuredYetAgain wrote:Will Wales not "do a Scotland" and turn out an understrength team? They have qualified and really can't risk any more injuries to front line players.
For the Welsh fans going to next week's game, given the rate your players are dropping, take yer boots with you just in case

I hope not, I want everything thrown at every game from this point onwards. I hope they boys fight to the bitter end, they couldnt have made us any prouder in terms of what theyve done so far.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:45 am

Australia will field their best possible team. However with Horne likely to miss after dislocating his shoulder (so Drew Mitchell in) and a question mark over Giteau (sternum) there will possibly be some minor adjustments. Folau also has some minor ankle problem but hopefully will be OK.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

TLD - what is up with Folau? I said in yesterday's game thread that he has been very quiet (byhis own standards anyway). Is he carrying an injury or is it a bit like the Money Bill Willaims situation and that teams and coaches have sussed out how to combat them?

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:52 am

Dunno Injured... that's just what I read this morning here after the match. Not sure if it was something lingering there before last night's game or whether it was something new?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by InjuredYetAgain Sun 04 Oct 2015, 11:58 am

There must be something up, Dog. He is a fantastic player who, again I would stress by his own standards, has underperformed a bit.
If you consider how well you are playing without him really contributing, just think what the possibilities are with him on form.

InjuredYetAgain

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:00 pm

I cant see Wales beating the Aussies. The Aussies have a very solid side but I can see Scotland (full strength) giving them a bit of a run in the 1/4 finals though.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:17 pm

Gatland will pick our best team. It's been stated all along that our aim is to win this pool. For me forwards like Lee and Charteris must start, and as good as our back-row have been Warbs and Tips need to start together. Hopefully Jenkins is better now after a well deserved rest and Lee will no doubt shore up our scrum. Baldwin can't throw straight, but Owens for me has always been a poor starter.

Backs we're down to the bare bones. Having seen Australia's attack I would go with this; Davies, Biggar, T.Morgan, Roberts, North, Cuthbert, Williams. Phillips, Priestland, then Anscombe or Nipper on bench. Yes I'm aware I've swapped North and Morgan around.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Australia will field their best possible team. However with Horne likely to miss after dislocating his shoulder (so Drew Mitchell in) and a question mark over Giteau (sternum) there will possibly be some minor adjustments. Folau also has some minor ankle problem but hopefully will be OK.

Mitchell is probably the better option for starting winger.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:19 pm

A bit of a run maybe. So long as there are no gales forecast at Twickers (if they do in fact meet up) I believe the Wallabies will have far too much to offer... especially if they can heap some pressure on the Scots early on and punch some holes, turn them inside out... that sort of thing.

Best not look so far ahead though. One match at a time please! Smile

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:19 pm

You would go for Cuthbert there mikey? I seriously feel that he is a poor player, his defence is a joke but I guess with Wales' injuries, you may have no other choice.

I like Baldwin, may not be a great thrower (although I don't think he is bad) but his work around the ground is excellent.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:21 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Australia will field their best possible team. However with Horne likely to miss after dislocating his shoulder (so Drew Mitchell in) and a question mark over Giteau (sternum) there will possibly be some minor adjustments. Folau also has some minor ankle problem but hopefully will be OK.

Mitchell is probably the better option for starting winger.

Yes. I forgot to add the exclamation mark after that bit.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:31 pm

eirebilly wrote:You would go for Cuthbert there mikey? I seriously feel that he is a poor player, his defence is a joke but I guess with Wales' injuries, you may have no other choice.

I like Baldwin, may not be a great thrower (although I don't think he is bad) but his work around the ground is excellent.

You've answered that yourself. We've lost Halfpenny, Walker and Amos. We could call up Prydie for the KO stages but after that there's nobody good enough left. Gatland could be radical and start nipper but just imagine him facing Kuridrani or Folau in a 1v1... Tyler Morgan has played on the wing before, Roberts and North are a good midfield - This should have been the layout against Fiji.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:49 pm

It's key we have a full week to do our normal test routine. It'll help us, but I don't think we will win. But it's good the players have had a bit of a break and can start their usual prep from tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 04 Oct 2015, 12:52 pm

The time off will do Wales a load of good and they need it. However to me Aus now look like potential winners of the tournament and are playing better rugby than anything I have seen from Wales. Where is the weakness in Aus to attack? Where will Wales tries come from 'cos they will need to score a couple to win I bet.

My prediction - Aus by 15

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 04 Oct 2015, 1:00 pm

Most of us are hoping we can shore up our scrum in the space of a week and beat Australia's improved scrum....because we used that as a potent weapon the last time we played them. I think we'd also attack them through our driving lineouts, which is an area of strength for us, especially with Charteris on the field. Hopefully Gareth Davies pulls off a good snipe or two as well.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm

I worry more about things, with certain injuries etc. Certainly can't afford for our pack to get isolated like they did a bit v Fiji. I am a bit worried by our defence outside of Doc Roberts too.

Wales certainly have to take their chances better this week too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm

That said Australia did have a bit of a funny twenty minutes, so maybe we can encourage a bit longer from them and keep within ten?

Back to top Go down

Post by Welsh-Wizzard Sun 04 Oct 2015, 1:29 pm

Whoa, Aussie have just beaten England, they beat Fiji for only 4 points. They were destroyed by the AB's at Eden Park. Sure they are all wonderful players but so are Wales. A few weeks ago Wales were given no chance and many were Welsh!!! That idiotic psychology of the Welsh apathy and no faith Smile Stuff what others say especially the English. Wales have EVERY chance in this game they just need to go out and play their guts out for a win, nothing to lose we still have a Q/F game we can still win it will just be harder in the S/F.

We were written off in 2011 as well and one sending off cost us a final place against a AB team there for the beating. The AB's are not doing much so far, that may well change but I am sick of Wales been written off only to bite many on the arse for it. Wales by 7.

Welsh-Wizzard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 04 Oct 2015, 1:30 pm

Very hard to pick margins of late. I mean, look at Japan. Tipped them but didn't think they'd win so comprehensively. Scotland should really not fear Samoa at all. But it's still hard to call the margin on the day. It really was a dream performance from our point of view last night. Thought there would only be about 5 points in it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueschief Sun 04 Oct 2015, 4:32 pm

I'd like to see Anscombe at 15, North at 14 and Sanjay at 11, not sure who would partner Roberts in the centre tho.

Blueschief

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm

A lot will depend of if Williams is passed fit or not. If he's not then out back 3 selection becomes a bit more best of bad bunch, certainly in terms of defence.

If all are fit then I would go for

Jenkins (would be James but had no game time)
Baldwin
Lee
AWJ
Charteris
Lydiate
Faletau
Warburton

G Davies
Biggar

North
Roberts
T Morgan
Cuthbert

Li Williams

James, Francis, Owens, B Davies, Tipuric, Ll Williams, Priestland, Anscombe
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:01 pm

Well, I am just glad Australia have got that performance out of the way, will they be able to play with the same high levels again ? Can the keep the same intensity ? I hope not.

I reckon we (Wales) can win next Saturday, we just need to sort our friggin scrum out. I have never seen it so poor.

Last edited by LordDowlais on Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:05 pm

LD,

Unfortunately I think their backs can play like that all day long, we have to sort our scrum out or we are on to a hiding. I don't think their lineout was anything special which is why I would start long dog and I think our usual backrow trio can match theirs, so the scrum is essential.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:10 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:LD,

Unfortunately I think their backs can play like that all day long, we have to sort our scrum out or we are on to a hiding.  I don't think their lineout was anything special which is why I would start long dog and I think our usual backrow trio can match theirs, so the scrum is essential.

You don't think Warburton, Tipuric and Faletau might be better for this one? Headscratch
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:11 pm

Unfortunately I think their backs can play like that all day long, we have to sort our scrum out or we are on to a hiding.  I don't think their lineout was anything special which is why I would start long dog and I think our usual backrow trio can match theirs, so the scrum is essential.

Do you reckon they will get themselves up for our game, to the same levels as they did for last nights game ?

I am hoping they used most of their intensity last night. We have to be positive as fans for a change, I am fed up with our pessimism, we need to be confident in our team, and let them know it as well.

I reckon we are more than capable of snatching another win, just have to believe.

Cymru am byth.... Yahoo

Wales

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:17 pm

Shifty wrote:

You don't think Warburton, Tipuric and Faletau might be better for this one? Headscratch

Nope not at all, Dans defence will be needed more than ever I feel.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:18 pm

I can't really look past this line up for Australia, there is no way we can keep the same front row or keep Matthew Morgan and Tyler Morgan in the side if we expect to give them a game.

15 Gareth Anscombe
14 Liam Williams
13 James Hook
12 Jamie Roberts
11 George North
10 Dan Biggar
9 Gareth Davies
8 Talupe Faletau
7 Justin Tipuric
6 Sam Warburton
5 Luke Charteris
4 Alun Wyn Jones
3 Sampson Lee
2 Ken Owens
1 Paul James

16 Tyler Morgan
17 Rhys Priestland
18 Lloyd Williams
19 Dan Lydiate
20 Bradley Davies
21 Tomas Francis
22 Scott Baldwin
23 Gethin Jenkins
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 04 Oct 2015, 5:20 pm

Tyler Morgan is not quite ready for this level yet, I would start with Hook.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next