The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster vs Dragons

3 posters

Go down

Leinster vs Dragons Empty Leinster vs Dragons

Post by GavinDragon Fri 02 Oct 2015, 1:07 pm

Leinster: I Nacewa (captain), F McFadden, B Te’o, N reid, G Ringrose, C Marsh, I Boss, M Bent, A Dundon, M Moore, R Molony, M McCarthy, D Ryan, J van der Flier, J Conan. Replacements: J Tracy, P Dooley, J Hagan, R Ruddock, D Leavy, L McGrath, R Byrne, C Kelleher
Share article

Dragons: C Meyer, A Hewitt, R Wardle, A Warren, T Prydie, J Tovey, S Pretorius, B Stankovich, H Gustafson, B Harris, N Crosswell, R Landman (captain), J Thomas, J Benjamin, E Jackson. Replacements: E Dee, P Price, S Knight, M Screech, N Cudd, L Jones, A O’Brien, A Brew.

14.30 KO

Think a losing BP would be a good result for us. I imagine Leinster will still be smarting over our smash and grab last season.

Anyone know if Charlie Davies, Lewis Evans and Rhys Thomas are injured?

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Leinster vs Dragons Empty Re: Leinster vs Dragons

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sat 03 Oct 2015, 11:37 am

Moore back playing at TH is a huge boost as our scrum has been a weak point without him.Hopefully that will ensure we can push on and win here.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sat 03 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm

Didn't get to see the match cos I'm working but that's a really good result.Great start to the season for Cullen and it looks like we have some of our attacking mojo back.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon 05 Oct 2015, 1:43 pm

Was at the game, Ringrose looks the real deal, some of his lines of running were fabulous. Big Ben in the midfield played well. Marsh controlled the game well. Isa was a class apart.

Boss is almost a liability at pro12 level, after 5 minutes he looses his puff and the tempo disappears

Impressed by Molony in the second row. For a relative youngster he already has good bulk on a large frame and seemed to really put himself around the park. If he can stay healthy it should be good.

Conan dropped out before kick off, Ruddock started at 8 and was alright.

Van der Flier put in a great shift (could be our Jordi/Conan backrow top-up for this season).

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down