The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Season 9

+9
The_Enigma
Gregers
x12x
Adam D
JJJohnson
Hero
ncfc_Tooze
Prometheus
jai.roberts
13 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

WWA Season 9 - Page 21 Empty WWA Season 9

Post by The_Enigma Wed 09 Sep 2015, 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Season 9 of the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard
Week 7 Voting / Feedback Due: Sunday 20th December
PPV Week 2 Show Due:Wednesday 30th December at 11:59pm
PPV Week 2 Feedback Due: Sunday 3rd January at 11:59pm
Foreign Transfer Window: Opens PPV #2 Week

Confirmed Promotions

WWA Information
Rules
Tactics Page
Injuries
Fixtures & Results
League Table

Last edited by The_Enigma on Thu 17 Dec 2015, 10:28 pm; edited 15 times in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

WWA Season 9 - Page 21 Empty Re: WWA Season 9

Post by Samo Tue 22 Dec 2015, 6:28 pm

Im going to use to 1000th post to warn you all I am prepared to spend every penny I have landing Lesnar.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Dec 2015, 6:33 pm

Just waiting on Tooze before we can post results.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Dec 2015, 6:54 pm

how's feeback looking?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Dec 2015, 7:33 pm

Lots of broken promises really Viper. You, I & Samo have written some while Gregers, Thunder & Marky all said they would but nothing materialised.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 22 Dec 2015, 7:52 pm

In fairness I did say if I get time and didn't get time to do it, votes were in before deadline as was show. Ppv will be up on time as well

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 22 Dec 2015, 8:06 pm

Surely if you read the show you could write something like

I liked this but this didn't work.

That sentence took me like 5 seconds.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 22 Dec 2015, 8:12 pm

It's Xmas time people are busy, I don't mind tbh was always going to be an awkward time of year.

How did you miss Enigma's hint Viper Laugh

Im happy been offered a job so all good WWA Season 9 - Page 21 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 22 Dec 2015, 8:17 pm

Feedback has always been optional anyway, I think this may be the first season where the majority have provided some kind of feedback consistently all season so I'm totally fine if people miss the odd one!

Congrats Fernando! What job have you landed?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 22 Dec 2015, 8:18 pm

Just doing shop work at Waitrose, It's all good better then doing nothing at all.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Dec 2015, 2:37 pm

The_Enigma wrote:Lots of broken promises really Viper. You, I & Samo have written some while Gregers, Thunder & Marky all said they would but nothing materialised.

Apologies, I've been doing a million and one things this week, doing feedback literally now.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Dec 2015, 4:12 pm

Marky wrote:
The_Enigma wrote:Lots of broken promises really Viper. You, I & Samo have written some while Gregers, Thunder & Marky all said they would but nothing materialised.

Apologies, I've been doing a million and one things this week, doing feedback literally now.

I was dragged away with big contractual issues at work, so I don't know when I'll do feedback now. I'm busy giving my engineers bad news!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 23 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm

Don't worry about Feedback at this stage Marky, just waiting on Tooze to vote and we will post everything we have. Remember, we are expecting PPV shows a week today - Wednesday 30th December

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 23 Dec 2015, 7:38 pm

Why has everyone elses foreigns been answered but mine?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 23 Dec 2015, 7:59 pm

Just confirm it Thunder - It's a YES.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Dec 2015, 8:00 pm

It took me to the latest reply that's why i missed it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 24 Dec 2015, 4:34 pm

WEEK 7 RESULTS
On behalf of WWA, have a good Christmas break guys! Only one show left so let's have one final push and look to complete the season in style!

Thunder / Gregers / Marky - If any of you want to post any kind of feedback from this week's set of shows, please feel free to openly post them on here.

XXX 1-3 NGPW
All votes counted except from Tooze. Prometheus is no longer apart of WWA.

EWA 3-1 WAF

GPW 0-5 MWF
Default win. No show posted by Prometheus who is no longer apart of WWA.

WWR 0-4 nXtreme

EWA FEEDBACK

EWA
+ Okada/Joe/Ambrose will be insane, the ladder match is probably going to be the highlight
+ The ending was cool with the brawl and along with the stipulation made Drew look awesome
+/- Punk losing was an actual shock but the match was a little rushed
- A good show but didn't quite get me excited for the PPV as it should do, right now matches like Corbin/Michaels and Bayley/Athena aren't quite cutting it for me
- Sheamus jumping Big Damo when he's injured

EWA Feedback
This week, Drew Galloway was booked to perfection in what was a real twist to the tried and tested pick your poison gimmick despite the odds and the shock defeat for CM Punk! The ladder match could potentially be a match of the season stealer and I would be perfectly fine with a cash-in if it came at the end of the PPV. Everything else was superb but I did feel the mask storyline was thrown to one side this week with just the pre-taped interviews. Shawn Michaels vs Baron Corbin is a strange paring and I still feel a little undersold on their match.

WAF FEEDBACK

WAF
+ Big main event with a great match really hyping up the PPV
+ Wasn't sure on Amazing Red, the triple threat match helped hype him up against Strong, Andrews and Bourne
+ Havoc v Rock is great as the styles clash really well and the match is hyped to near perfection
+/- I liked Paige entering the show but I don't get why she gets to have a match at the PPV for the title
- The women's tag division was put in to give them something to do and contains all the stuff I hate about women's wrestling in general

WAF Feedback
Although the show may have not been given its fullest attention, Marky did an excellent job in his storytelling to really deliver on the more important parts of the show. Rocky looking uncomfortable in his new found environment just teased Havoc may have the sociological advantage and the lumberjack match was a great way to kick off the lockdown match-up.  Amazing Red gaining momentum is simple yet tested formula but it would have been nice to see a confrontation between Sydal & Amazing Red afterwards. Paige debuting really boosted the division but I thought adding her to the Women’s Championship match would have been a much more effective way instead of having two separate matches.

WAF:
I think you've got the best womans division going with, really getting me to hate the Beautiful People. Jimmy Havoc looks a million bucks and a great job of making Rock look out of his element in a deathmatch. Really looking forward to the match. Overall it was a really good show and Im really looking forward to a lot of matches at the PPV including New Ministry vs Team Edge and Havoc vs Rocky. Interesting to see a womens title match in a chairs match, you very rarely see hardcore womens wrestling and with the Boss involved it should be a treat.

MWF FEEDBACK

MWF
+ The title match for the PPV should be cool despite the real lack of build
+/- Martin Stone returning as part owner is cool but a little bit of history on why Stone shouldn't be in MWF would help
- Show was clearly rushed and missing the matches which hurt it a lot, I think even having a one bullet point detail would be better than nothing
- Again no real mention of the new comer tournament thing that was mentioned before

MWF Feedback
With no recap and missing last week’s show, it was hard to follow everything what was going on such as the Crusher Mason Memorial tournament and without having a PPV Card in spoilers, I’m not 100% sure what we are getting. Never the less, on paper the X-Division match could really steal the show and the return of Martin Stone was well received, it will interesting to see who owns the rest of the shares in a storyline that could easily spill over into next season.

MWF:
Very short show but the backstage segments and interviews were decent enough. Cant really say much else.

XXX FEEDBACK

XXX Feedback
After seeing the final PPV card, I feel like XXX have suffered from a little too much going on at times where arguably more important storylines were neglected over ones I couldn’t really care too much about with Best Friends / Television Title getting more than the Excalibur / Super Dragon Storyline. WWX has been a real elevation this season which threw up another great match, this time between Bryan and Osprey and I’m totally fine with the winner of WWX challenging Roode / Styles in the final match of the season. The main event through up an interesting dynamic between Roode / Styles.

XXX:
I like the idea of having the PPV spread over two days, its something unique that no one else is doing so props for that. Some of those matches have a lot to live up to and you've done a good job booking this weeks show and making them seem important. Tommy End making it into a Triple Threat is a nice touch especially after having those points docked. Makes him seem like a big deal. An enjoyable show as always and a treat to read. Well done.

NGPW FEEDBACK

NGPW
+ Rousey v Awesome Kong could be a highlight of the PPV and the contract signing helped to create this buzz with Kong actually looking like she can be beaten at the moment
+ Prince Puma's actions were interesting but not really explained as to why he dropped down off the apron.
+/- The show set up some good matches on the card but a lot came out of the blue like Cole/HHH, the tag title match and the Ultimate X Match with both LAX and HHH being brought in late with the same storyline idea
- Now it's official I'm not sold on HHH v Adam Cole due to there being little to no build this season

NGPW:
Cartel vs Embassey should be good, Cartel are still my favourite stable in WWA. Love what you're doing with Foley, hopefully he gets a good send off, and Raven has been a star throughout the season. HHH vs Elgin was a good match which I reckon alot of people would be interested in. Trips vs Cole should be a belter aswell. Good show this week and looking forward to see it all culminate at the PPV.

WWR FEEDBACK

WWR
+ The card for the PPV has a few matches that I'm looking forward to including Austin/Reigns and the Tag Team Turmoil
+ I'm enjoying the hint of tension between Reigns and Trump cards but I feel it's an obvious set up for Reigns to turn on them
+/- The Championship is a cool gimmick but without any prestige it kind of feels thrown in to add a storyline
+/- Due to the people on the roster a lot of the stories just don't excite me, for example I really like the story telling but Shark Boy taking on Gregory Helms isn't really making me jump out of my seat despite a cool twist with the Ascension

WWR Feedback
The guessing game with Roman Reigns continues in a storyline that has been booked very strongly all season along, especially the tension with Trump and his match again Austin has been set up to a be a real spectacular! The contract battle royal was a great throwback to the invasion angle and a good way to get the rest of the roster onto the card. I must admit, I’m still not sure what title Umaga actually won and where this leaves Rosey for the remainder of the season.

WWR
Poor MVP, he doesnt deserve this. Good spin on Shark Boy though. Hopefully Rosey and Umaga go at it again as I felt this match never really got going. Still really enjoying the Ownership series, its a really good way to use alot of guys and its working well. Loved Funaki defending Renee from Graves. Both in their prime I reckon they could have had a good match. Nice tease of the Boogeyman. Eddie and Cesaro seemed a bit lost in the mix again this week at the end, with it seemingly focusing on the Ownership series, but its a huge story so I can half forgive it. Overall another really good show.

nXtreme FEEDBACK

Nxtreme
+++ Chis Sabin is and has been the highlight for the whole season and the PPV main event is getting me hyped
+ The stipulations for the matches are great with the ladder match and the 2 out of 3 falls tag match being the best
+ Apollo Creed winning the battle royal is an example of predictable being good
- The Legends storyline just hasn't connected for me at all this season due to the people involved and I think both matches for me would be seen as bathroom breaks at the PPV
- The segments are too long at times

nXtreme Feedback
It’s extremely hard to pick out any flaws with Gregers so my only real criticism would have to be that the Best of 5 Series was always going to go to the last fall but the 2 out of 3 falls match should be a fantastic undercard match. I’m sold on Chris Sabin who’s really elevated himself back into the heavyweight title picture and the Queen of the title match could be a show stealer. I must admit, there are several matches I’m looking forward to seeing here.

nXtreme:
Keeping New Day basically the same as they are on TV is smart, dont fix what aint broke. I think the 2 out of 3 falls match kinda waters down the best of five series a bit, essentialy making it Best of 7. Really enjoying the angle around the Legends title and I hope to see JBL make a return in the future. I dont remember ever seeing him go against Simmons one on one so it would be an interesting feud. For me, the booking of Sabin is my favourite thing in the whole of WWA right now, so good job. Really want to see him get his at the PPV.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:42 am

All the segments written for X-Fest Nights One and Two...really happy with it so far...now I just have 10 matches to write  Crying or Very sad

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 26 Dec 2015, 1:13 pm

Cheers for the feedback as always gents and hope you all had a good Christmas!

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 26 Dec 2015, 7:23 pm

Table has been updated

Scores on the Doors
nXtreme - 24
NGPW - 22
EWA - 20
XXX - 16
WWR - 13
WAF - 11
MWF - 4

Forfeited
GPW

As the season draws to a close, the difference in scores can finally be seen creating a three horse race for the title of season 9 winner. WWA regular Gregers has been a constant all season and a previous champion, will this experience see him become champion again? Enigma another of the three horses still in this race and another regular, he is also a member of the WWA board who earlier this season announced next season he will be stepping down, does his experience and insider knowledge lead him to the gold? At the beginning of this season, greenhorn, Samo threw his hat in to the EWA ring, inexperienced and unsure, Samo has gone from strength to strength listening to the advice from other WWA members, will his willingness to grow and learn see Samo go from rookie to champion and seal the perfect opening season? Find out who comes out on top with the final PPV shows hit our forum later this week.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 28 Dec 2015, 8:10 pm

World Wrestling Revolution announcement.

During recent weeks, World Championship number one contender was granted permission to name the match type for his match with current champion Cesaro. Eddie finally broke his silence earlier today when he announced that his match with Cesaro will be a ladder match. If Eddie wins he will become the World Champion if he fails to grab the gold Eddie will be fired.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 29 Dec 2015, 5:43 pm

Reminder - PPV Shows are expected tomorrow - Plan Accordingly
If you are having any issues, please contact me straight away or post something on the homepage.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 29 Dec 2015, 6:03 pm

Going to post two blank posts now just so my two day PPV can be one after another.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 29 Dec 2015, 9:00 pm

Just putting the finishing touches to my show. Will 100% be posted tomorrow! Looking forward to reading what everyone can come up with and hopefully I can complete the fairy tail.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 29 Dec 2015, 10:22 pm

Shows up after half hour of wrestling with bloody coding issues and writing the Austin/Reigns match that I forgot so, if that match seems rushed, it was. I skipped it while writing because it was the least interesting to write for and then I forgot all about it.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 30 Dec 2015, 7:20 pm

X-FEST NIGHT ONE UP! Will try my best to get Night Two up asap but it might end up having to be tomorrow night sorry guys. 5 matches to write!

I have to say Gail Kim v Candice LeRae may be the most brutal match I've written in WWA so far Laugh

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 30 Dec 2015, 9:10 pm

Show is up. I had great fun writing this show. I found when I was doing the Main Event and the Ladder match I had to rein myself in to stop me from going all night. Could easily have written essays about both those matches.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 30 Dec 2015, 10:43 pm

Hi all, I hate to do this but having been properly ill over the last two days I haven't quite finished my PPV. It will be up tomorrow morning but there is unfortunately no way it will be done tonight as I don't want to rush it and write worse matches and potentially make myself more ill by staying up til midnight tonight

I am so sorry that I didn't say anything in advance but I genuinely though I would get it up in time

Sorry again all but End of the Future will be up by Midday tomorrow promise.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 30 Dec 2015, 10:46 pm

X-FEST Nights one and two are up now...will be finishing matches for Night Two tonight with me probably finishing the rest tomorrow after work.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 30 Dec 2015, 11:10 pm

Famous Last Words III is finally finished. Looking forward to seeing how every show pans out if I'm being honest... No idea on where either Marky or Tooze are with their shows.

Depending on when shows are posted, I may slightly extend the deadline for voting / feedback to give everybody a fair shot. I will also be making a small announcement regarding Season 10 in the next few days.

Hope everybody enjoys New Year's Eve tomorrow!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 31 Dec 2015, 12:05 pm

End of the Future up, sorry for the 12 hour delay. What a fantastic season this has been though, some superb shows and the PPVs that i've flicked through so far seam to be insanely good!

nXtreme will return - S10 - Decade in the Sun

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 31 Dec 2015, 1:42 pm

With the season finally over, I have a couple of questions about WWR if you would be so kind as to indulge me.

1. In the ownership series who did you think was going to come out on top before the 2nd PPV?
2. Any idea who Laurinitis was working for?
3. Who did you think was going to come out of PPV 2 as the champions?
4. Was there anything in the season you didn't see coming?
5. Is there anything you see happening next season?

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 02 Jan 2016, 11:35 pm

2/4 shows read shall read the other 2 tomorrow

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 03 Jan 2016, 1:17 pm

Going to do votes/feedback later today

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:41 pm

PPV VOTING / FEEDBACK
Little disappointed to see neither Tooze or Marky have responded regarding posting their PPV shows, especially when we extended the deadlines for their benefits in the first place. Considering we have been waiting on them, and neither have been online, I will give them until tomorrow evening to post something before we cut off the final deadline.

Due to this, I will extend the deadline for final voting and feedback until Wednesday evening - 06/01/2016 to get all votes and feedback sent to myself where final results will be posted this Thursday. If you have already votes, you do not have to feel pressured to read or provide feedback for any of the shows that may be posted between now and tomorrow evening.

There will also be a small announcement regarding Season 10 this coming week.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 03 Jan 2016, 6:22 pm

If the shows appear I'm more than happy to read and vote for them.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 03 Jan 2016, 8:42 pm

Have half my feedback ready but still have two shows to read and provide feedback for. I was getting ready to cram it in but honestly this makes my life easier and its more fair because I can give all the shows the same time.

The problem is because its just for fun theres no real penalties for missing a deadline other than inconveniencing others.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 04 Jan 2016, 2:24 pm

Sorry guys only just home after Christmas as been staying at nannys due to the fact that it is her first Christmas without grandad and that we have no heating at ours at present. That and that I have been in work everyday apart from Christmas day and boxing day
Mwf will be back properly next season with a complete re boot where I will be able to get my roster sorted sooner and have my own season from the off

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 04 Jan 2016, 4:20 pm

Got my feedback and votes for whats up ready to go. If nothing else is up by tomorrow morning I'll send them in first thing.

Dont be too gutted about how Ive voted, they were all excellent but someone had to be last and I hate that.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 04 Jan 2016, 9:52 pm

WWA SEASON 10
Just thought I would let those of you know who are interested in returning to WWA next season that we will be returning in early April if everything goes according to plan. This will be my last season as Co-Runner so if anybody has any interest in taking the reigns, please let me know and we will look to get you involved by taking light responsibility for a couple of things.

Seeing as this will most likely be the only season we will run in 2016, I will be discussing with Fernando how we can extend the season to make it the biggest one in history. Basically, we would continue with the current schedule, take a few weeks break then look to return in what would be an extended season for those of you who want to continue.

Fernando has also heard from Marky and he will not be returning for the reminder of the season. I don't know what the problem is but Fernando said it was something quite serious so best wishes to Marky and he will be more than welcome to return for Season 10.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 05 Jan 2016, 9:46 am

Hope everythings alright with Marky. Sent my feedback to you E. Bring on Season 10.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:34 am

Got them Samo! You have been a breath of fresh air this season and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can produce next season.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Jan 2016, 5:49 pm

Hey, apologies to Enigma for not coming online to let him know my show wouldn't be up, I had every intention right up until the deadline of finishing it but all I've been able to do so far is plan the show and write the Rock v Havoc match!

Without going into detail I've been dealing with some personal issues at home not withstanding the huge changes at work recently and in the next couple of months.

I will still finish the show even if it's smaller than intended, because I want to, not because I have to as I'm happy to just score 0 points for this round. I'll also get some feedback in this week.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 06 Jan 2016, 10:34 am

REMINDER - Don't forget we are expecting PPV votes and feedback this evening. So far, I have only received votes from Thunder & Samo so if you think you will struggle to meet the deadline, please let me know.

Marky - That's absolutely fine, thanks for letting me know. If you feel you could post your show within the next day or so, I would be happy to extend the deadline to accommodate. I think everybody would appreciate any votes / feedback you provide which would also be a real bonus. As I said earlier, you are more than welcome to return for next season along with Jimmy Havoc!!!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:04 pm

All Votes & Feedback I have are now all in Admin... Just waiting on Viper & Marky and we can produce the results and crown our WWA Season 9 Winner!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:41 pm

Mine will be in but not until the early morning as I've been sleeping/getting back on to night shift patterns

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:12 pm

Just awaiting to see if Marky is planning on submitting any votes / feedback then we'll be ready to go!!!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 09 Jan 2016, 11:08 am

FINAL PPV RESULTS
After waiting and waiting, Marky hasn't delivered any votes or feedback so we might as well get final results out now. Results as followed...

1st Place: nXtreme - 5 Points
PPV Scores: 5, 1, 4, 5, 5 = 20 Points

2nd Place: NGPW - 4 Points
PPV Scores 1, 4, 5, 3, 4 = 17 Points

3rd Place EWA - 3 Points
PPV Scores: 4, 5, 1, 2, 3 = 15 Points

4th Place: XXX - 2 Points
PPV Scores: 3, 2, 2, 4, 1 = 12 Points

5th Place: WWR - 1 Point
PPV Scores: 2, 3, 3, 1, 2 = 11 Points

MWF - DNF
WAF - DNF
GPW - DNF

PPV FEEDBACK

XXX X-FEST:

WWR Brightest Day:

EWA Revelations:

nXtreme End of the Future:

NGPW Famous Last Words III:

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat 09 Jan 2016, 11:18 am

SEASON 9 FINAL STANDINGS
After 4 long months, we have calculated all the points throughout the season and your NEWWWWWW WWA Champion - Gregers
Congratulations to Gregers who captures the WWA Title for the second time! In all honesty, you have been strongly consistent all season and are easily a worthy champion this season. I look forward to seeing what you can produce in Season 10.

Jai Roberts & Promethus will NOT be allowed to return as an individual promotion next season. If either want to participate, they will only be allowed to do so if they find a team member that WWA approve of. Jai because he's walked out on two seasons consecutively and Prom because of the way handled the situation this season. Tooze, I'd strongly recommend that you also look for a tag-partner to run with next season.

1st Place: nXtreme - 30 Points
3, 0, 3, 3, 7, 3, 3, 3, 5

2nd Place: NGPW - 26 Points
1, 3, 3, 1, 8, 0, 3, 3, 4

3rd Place: EWA - 23 Points
1, 3, 1, 0, 6, 3, 3, 3, 3

4th Place: XXX - 19 Points
1, 3, 1, 3, 5, 3, 0, 0, 2

5th Place: WWR - 14 Points
1, 0, 3, 3, 3, 3, 0, 0 , 1

6th Place: WAF - 11 Points
0, 3, 0, 1, 4, 0, 3, 0 , DNF

7th Place: GPW - 5 Points
3, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, DNF, DNF, DNF

8th Place: MWF - 4 Points
0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 3, DNF, DNF

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 09 Jan 2016, 3:41 pm

Well done everyone and thanks for the awesome feedback, really glad you all enjoyed it. Stoked I finished 3rd in my debut season. Cant have any complaints finishing behind nXtreme and NGPW which were consistently great all season.

Looking forward to Season 10 and Season 2 of EWA

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 10 Jan 2016, 12:19 pm

So because I'm me I thought I'd talk about my feedback...most of it I agree with but I thought I'd make some points etc.

* The television title match was a real mess to follow with talent I couldn’t really care much about if I’m being honest.
I kind of agree with this, I enjoyed booking Taylor, Trent and Romero for a comedy angle for XXX but I hold my hands up and admit that this title was to kind of get everyone involved...i'll be evaluating wether or not it should come back next season but have a few ideas already.

* Night 2 - Wyatt losing, can't say I like Trevor Lee and dont like to see the hard work with the Wyatt family being undermined
This was to show that although Wyatt claimed to be a leader he was weaker than he actually showed, it was also to put an end to my Trevor Lee story ark that I admit just didn't work...I wanted to show Lee as silenced by the Wyatt Cult and then reclaim it but it just didn't get across and in the future it will help me progress my story telling abilities

* Night 1 - Gargano's turn on LeRae felt a bit out of place but I am intruiged to see where you take it
I put a few hints at this turn along the way such as Gargano feeling forgotten due to him not getting his title shot and that Lee had promised him followed by not being given a proper match at X-Fest with his girlfriend being given the main event of night one.

* Night 1 + Styles versus the Wyatts was a fantastic moving forward of the story and I can't wait to see who the masked man is
The masked men were Gargano and Hero as revealed in the show.

Night 2 - Does 6CW have a PPV coming up...
As a matter of fact they do! Tomorrow night actually Wink

Always been a fan of Vipers two night PPV style, just a shame that they have to be posted together
I agree with this but get why they have to be posted together...next season I'm thinking of just having a one night X-Fest but we've got a while to wait until then.

All this being said...thank you for all the great feedback i've got this season, I've complained in the past about sh¡tty feedback that doesn't help in previous seasons but that hasn't really happened this season so that's amazing...I look forward to season 10 and a chance to take Triple X Wrestling in to it's 4th season.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next