The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
kingraf
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
Galted
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
16 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sonia is looking trim again, might be worth another crack?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Windows?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Commuters

Down either side of the carriage

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 am

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am

Spoiler:

Where is Cane?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am

50 today!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:50 today!
Happy Birthday. ...I'm 44 today

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:55 am

Happy Birthday Jules!

Happy Birthday SerialDAVE!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:55 am

All the best chaps

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:55 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Spoiler:

Where is Cane?

Behind the camera. Taking a picture of his chums.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Spoiler:

Where is Cane?
Peeping through a window wishing he could join these badasss muthers

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Old b'stards! Many happy returns to you both.

I'm sure the culture cup will arrange something special for you only for Cane to come in guns blazing and spoil it all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:00 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Is that some sort of serialDAVE trick you use on the ladies of the night - "I'm 44 today!" (and yesterday, and tomorrow, until my next birthday) - or is it actually your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 am

Spoiler:

DAVE's party invites

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:13 am

I believe Dave is 44 but I refuse to acknowledge Julius' spurious claim as at the bottom of the home page, it doesn't list you as a birthday person.

If its not tracked, it int fact.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:18 am

See..Adam appears to be the only smart one amongst us. Even I took Jules at his word, the (possibly) lying c*nt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:22 am

Anyway, it's genuinely my birthday today...gonna channel the spirit of Rowley by having a nice bath then not get laid, channel the spirit of Sean and lie about just getting laid, channel the spirit of Jules and forget what it's like to be laid before channeling the spirit of Union and asking what it's like to get laid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 am

Happy birthday to both Dave and our spiritual guide and leader Jules. Try and avoid channeling the spirit of me at the minute Dave. TSMR is mega busy at work for the next couple of months so I am having to be all understanding husband material, a role that does not come naturally to me. I did the ironing last night, ironing!

On the plus side she is going to be earnings shedloads for a while so makes sense to keep in her good books.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 am

DAVE667 wrote:Anyway, it's genuinely my birthday today...gonna channel the spirit of Rowley by having a nice bath then not get laid,  channel the spirit of Sean and lie about just getting laid, channel the spirit of Jules and forget what it's like to be laid before channeling the spirit of Union and asking what it's like to get laid.

And channel the spirit of Shah before blowing yourself up and getting laid with 72 virgins.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:34 am

Adam D wrote:I believe Dave is 44 but I refuse to acknowledge Julius' spurious claim as at the bottom of the home page, it doesn't list you as a birthday person.

If its not tracked, it int fact.

Well then, you can't come to my party.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Anyway, it's genuinely my birthday today...gonna channel the spirit of Rowley by having a nice bath then not get laid,  channel the spirit of Sean and lie about just getting laid, channel the spirit of Jules and forget what it's like to be laid before channeling the spirit of Union and asking what it's like to get laid.

And channel the spirit of Shah before blowing yourself up and getting laid with 72 virgins
As the photo above shows, those 72 virgins would be Union and his Dungeons and Dragons posse.....No thanks, that's Sean's field of expertise

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 am

Happy Birthday Julius - I have updated your details for you.

You're welcome

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:48 am

Have a few big army barracks near me. Always see these big tall powerful women jogging around the barracks. I am quite taken with them.

Anyway, got 2 army guys playing for us this year and had a couple of pints with one last night. He's gonna try set me up with one of the non feminist ones. I bet they go like rockets.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Old b'stards! Many happy returns to you both.

I'm sure the culture cup will arrange something special for you only for Cane to come in guns blazing and spoil it all.

You mean with a Colt 55?

Happy Birthday to the both of yuz.
Julius - So you are now closer to 100 in other words?
Serial - You do realise you are now exactly half of 88, don't you?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 am

I'm also double 22....neither fact makes me happy. Thanks for spoiling my birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:11 am

If you cut the 88 down the middle with a blunt and bloodied axe... you get 2 x 8=16.

Does that make you happy now?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 am

If I wanted this level of abuse I'd have stayed at home this morning.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:56 am

Where's Cane?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Cane?

Spoiler:

Coalville Town?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

which one is sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Boxing section gonna kick off. Mayweather fighting Berto??

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Corned Beef Salad sandwich, bag of Frazzles, Jaffa Cake flavoured alpen bar.

4/10, 6/10, 8.50/10 in that order.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Corned beef is so northern

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Boxing section gonna kick off. Mayweather fighting Berto??

Brilliant!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Corned beef is so northern

Well quayle eggs and foie gras are a bit tricky to get hold of in Rotherham market.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Rowley wrote:

Well quayle eggs and foie gras are a bit tricky to get hold of in Rotherham market.

And quail eggs are even harder to find.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Orange poppy seed cake and a hot chocolate with a dash of laudanum.

7.5/10

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Butterbean and chorizo soup, egg and cress sandwich - 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:11 pm

Rowley wrote:

Brilliant!
Instant and lifetime ban for Truss if he picks Berto as the favourite.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:

And quail eggs are even harder to find.

About on a par to be honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Butterbean and chorizo soup, egg and cress sandwich - 8/10

Do you pronounce it choreatso or do you pronounce it choreeethoh like they do down here?

And also, how do you pronounce Rowley?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Rowley wrote:

Brilliant!
Instant and lifetime ban for Truss if he picks Berto as the favourite.  

Suspect when would be a more appropriate word than if. Berto will be arriving in the top ten p4p lists as we speak.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Superfly is a bit of a Kennedy assassination expert. The head of the Secret Service at the time of the shooting was called Rowley, so hopefully superfly will be able to clear this up once and for all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Where's Super?

Spoiler:

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Super?

Spoiler:

Black and white dress.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Where's Super?

Spoiler:

Black fella sitting on the horse?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:19 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Spoiler:

which one is sean?

Reasonable likeness.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:Superfly is a bit of a Kennedy assassination expert. The head of the Secret Service at the time of the shooting was called Rowley, so hopefully superfly will be able to clear this up once and for all.

His name was also pronounced Rowley.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Laugh

Where's Truss?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Cheers Super, can't remember which side of the fence you were on, be it arguing row (the wrong position) or row the boat row (the correct position).

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Where's Truss?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Fat-naked-arkansas-fan-dancing-gif
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:41 pm

Rowley wrote:Cheers Super, can't remember which side of the fence you were on, be it arguing row (the wrong position) or row the boat row (the correct position).

Its row as in Rowley.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next