The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing latest odds on selected fights ...

+4
TopHat24/7
Herman Jaeger
neilodonnell
TRUSSMAN66
8 posters

Go down

Boxing latest odds on selected fights ... Empty Boxing latest odds on selected fights ...

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Scott Quigg 2/9 vs Kiko Martinez 3/1 ...... Oddsmakers have Quigg big favorite like me...
Luke Campbell 1/10 vs Tommy Coyle 6/1....... Slim chance or no chance take your pick....
Andy Lee 4/6 vs Billy Jo Saunders 5/4.. Lee favorite I'm a little surprised...
Badou Jack 7/5 vs George Groves 4/7.... I'd have Groves slightly bigger favorite..
Darleys Perez 4/7 vs Anthony Crolla 7/5..... Close odds.Near 50/50 fight...I fancy Anthony..
Arthur Abraham4/6 vs Robert steiglitz 6/5 ..... another pickem...
Wlad Klitty 1/5 vs Tyson fury 7/2 .... Seen bigger Wlad underdogs...

other odds.............

Carl Frampton 4/11 vs Scott Quigg 2/1.......... Closer than I thought..
Floyd Mayweather 1/3 vs Amir Khan 23/10....... Not a huge underdog is he ??
Carl Froch 7/4 vs GGG 4/9....................GGG a good favorite..
James Degale 1/3 vs George Groves 9/4 .....WOW....
Carl Froch 8/13 vs James degale 6/5......Degale for me..
Marco Huck 4/11 vs Tony bellew 9/4......
Amir Khan 4/7 vs Kell Brook 11/8......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Boxing latest odds on selected fights ... Empty Re: Boxing latest odds on selected fights ...

Post by neilodonnell Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:20 pm

I like Floyd's & Kiko's odds there thumbsup

neilodonnell

Back to top Go down

Boxing latest odds on selected fights ... Empty Re: Boxing latest odds on selected fights ...

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Only fools back odds-on but Abraham at 4/6 on might be worth adding on to an accumulator.

Artur seems to back in a little bit of form, I think he's got the measure of Steiglitz now.

Saunders/Lee very hard to call.

DeGale worth a punt, Froch layoff may see the Nottingham man rejuvenated rather than rusty however. And that could mean trouble for DeGale

I missed Brook at 11/8. Khan favourite? Not for me. That's the standout.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Fury's odds look too short for me. Somewhere else had him even shorter, 10/3 I think.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:49 pm

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the majority of those hypothetical fights not happening. DeGale Groves is the only one I see as likely to happen

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Degale is a pretty sizeable favorite for Groves 2...........

I agree too..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:42 am

Why are you surprised Lee is favourite?

He is defending Champion, and got a draw against Peter Quillan in his last outing.

Who has BJS fought? Eubank Jr? Who has he fought? No one.

Odds on Lee are quite generous tbh.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:50 am

BJS might almost be worth a punt, depending how the odds lengthen for points win.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:56 am

A points win in open air in Limerick??, I suppose the Irish do like a fair fight and dont favour their hometown boys like some of the other boxing judges/officials we could name.

But given that Lee is a Limerick native, fighting open air in a GAA stadium, every punch will be roared on by a raucus crowd, I have a feeling BJS, will be in for a long night lads.

Impressed me for first 6 rounds against Eubank Jr, but did tend to gas thereafter, I think this will be key to victory for Lee.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:19 am

Lee was born in London and didn't move to Limerick till he was 14.

Depends how much he's adopted as one of their own, I just don't know, I just see him fighting with the Irish flag on his shorts.

BJS is a more cultured boxer, in better shape he should be able to pick up rounds fine, he just doesn't have that big equaliser. Lee does!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:38 am

Yeah I just cant work out what nationailty Andy Lee is.

Whats his nickname again?

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:41 am

Well seeing as you dont know Tophat, I'll let you know.

He is Irish, represented them through his youth, and beyond, Olympics etc.

He is called "Irish" Andy Lee, and Limerick was chosen as the venue for the fight, this wasnt drawn out of a hat, it was selected because Andy Lee classes this as his hometown.

Why is everything on this forum a debate about nationality? Gimmie a break, starting to get very tiresome now.

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:05 am

Any fights with non Irish fighters that interest you ???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Dipper Brown Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:17 am

He's got an Irish accent, so he's Irish. That's how I always call it (unless they went to an international school Wink )

Dipper Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:28 am

shenglong2015 wrote:Well seeing as you dont know Tophat, I'll let you know.

He is Irish, represented them through his youth, and beyond, Olympics etc.

He is called "Irish" Andy Lee, and Limerick was chosen as the venue for the fight, this wasnt drawn out of a hat, it was selected because Andy Lee classes this as his hometown.

Why is everything on this forum a debate about nationality? Gimmie a break, starting to get very tiresome now.

Ok touchy. Don't get your knickers in a twist. London born and largely bred and he's been trained his whole pro career in either the US or UK.

So for those of us less knowledgeable, it was a tad harder to tell whether he was a plastic Irishman or not (like Tyson Fury, for example). Especially as I've not heard him interviewed much.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:33 am

Litmus test - If they are any good....They're Irish...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:21 am

Why the surprise with the Groves odds truss. He has looked weak since gettin ko'ed by froch. Rebrasse had his moments and then groves looked awful up til the stoppage in his last fight.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:24 am

Since booth left he has went down hill. Fitzpatrick cud never get a gameplan goin like booth did against degale the first time
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Lee and Kiko to win by ko. Can't find a bookmaker to take it though, too far apart maybe.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down