The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

+22
Derbyblue
Lex-Express
goldustismyhero
Jammy31
Mr H
BlueDragon1205
Sarsippius
ADMIN
Dexter Morgan
Kaiser
Dr Gregory House MD
Liam_Main
User Name
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
JamesLincs
Dave.
Holymiky
sodhat
JoshSansom
Kay Fabe
Fernando
Pr4wn
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? Empty When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by Pr4wn Tue 31 May 2011, 3:45 pm

Thought I'd post this up as I've just been on a heavy stag do in Southampton.

We were in a club at Bedford Place and the stag decided to put a quid on the floor. When I asked him why, he said that it was "bait".

Less than a minute later, one of our mates went to pick up the quid and the stag gave him a fameasser in the middle of the nightclub.

The poor victim was dazed on the floor and clearly in pain when the stag stood over him shouting "OOOH YOU DIDN'T KNOW???"

Seriously, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

So in what situations have you special-moved someone?

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? Empty Re: When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by Fernando Tue 31 May 2011, 3:48 pm

many many times people have done moves on all my friends my favorite was landing a tiger bomb into a piledriver.

thought i had killed him at 1st

for anyone who doesn't know what that is go to 1:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QneFSDPp2-c

Last edited by fernando on Tue 31 May 2011, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

When have you performed wrestling moves on people? Empty Re: When have you performed wrestling moves on people?

Post by Pr4wn Tue 31 May 2011, 3:50 pm

That Fameasser was so funny, I almost chundered through laughter mate.

It was the way you could see him look at his victim, make sure he wasn't dead and then erupt into celebration. Priceless.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 31 May 2011, 3:52 pm

it sounds excellent im not going to lie and i just burst out laughing at that.

it's not the baiting in or the move just the ooooh you didn't know after it that done it.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 31 May 2011, 3:56 pm

If anybody tried to do a wrestling move on me i'd think they where a Wierdo and procede to choke them out

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 31 May 2011, 4:08 pm

id choke you out because i am a man of 1004+1 holds Wink

Last edited by fernando on Tue 31 May 2011, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May 2011, 4:08 pm

I was never very good in fights so didn't get the opportunity to use any such moves... though once someone I knew at school wanted to know if a Texas Cloverleaf hold hurt so I used it on him... apparently it did.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May 2011, 4:09 pm

fernando wrote:i am a man of 1010 holds Wink

ARMBAR!!!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 31 May 2011, 4:11 pm

I once had a friend perform an improptu Angle Slam on me, just after watching a show about wrestling's biggest secrets (where they show you how they do the moves and such).

I thought I was paralyzed because it was a concrete floor and I couldn't move right away...after a while I could move and got up again and he said "well you should have known how to take it and fall properly after watching the show!"

He was right, all my fault, I am a poor technician.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 4:14 pm

I once hit my brother with a plastic desk chair. Unfortunately it was part metal too, claret everywhere. To lighten the mood I hit a peoples elbow on him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 31 May 2011, 4:14 pm

When these type of threads start i struggle to believe anyone to be honest

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 31 May 2011, 4:14 pm

I have performed all kinds of moves playfighting with my mates when i was younger.

Stunners, Cripper Crossfaces and Walls of Jerichos were flung around all the time.

I actually fractured my wrist...well some guy did when we were wrestling and he did a knee drop onto my wrist on the floor and it actually was fractured!

I also got suplexed when i was about 13 by a dude 2 years older than me and that was quite painful, it was on grass which still hurt a bit but at least it weren't concrete!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 31 May 2011, 4:18 pm

the-gaffer wrote:When these type of threads start i struggle to believe anyone to be honest

when your younger you always have a play fight friend mine happened to be 4ft 9 and 8 st so was quite easy to lift and nails massive suplexes etc...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 4:19 pm

I also once went from a big leg drop and knocked a mug of hot chocolate all over our brand new cream carpet to the disgust of my folks

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 31 May 2011, 4:20 pm

My mate had a trampoline, and as it was the middle of the attitude era, we used it almost solely for wrestling. Only very basic moves of course, with the odd powerbomb.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May 2011, 4:22 pm

sodhat wrote:My mate had a trampoline, and as it was the middle of the attitude era, we used it almost solely for wrestling. Only very basic moves of course, with the odd powerbomb.

I once tried wrestling on a trampoline though I had to take my glasses off beforehand, which meant I couldn't see anything and was a bit of a sitting target. Got put into a camel clutch... I tapped out.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 4:24 pm

Figure 4's are brilliant for making people tap out

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 31 May 2011, 4:28 pm

AntLord wrote:Figure 4's are brilliant for making people tap out

lock someone in a triangle choke and see what happens i turn my friend bright red within 45 seconds

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 4:31 pm

Gawd - 10 years ago my group of friends were always trying to kill each one and other, more often than not in parks after getting fed up with kicking the old ball of leather around.

My favourites were the Tombstone (never finished, I'd just turn them upside down) and the Figure-Four.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 31 May 2011, 4:33 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
sodhat wrote:My mate had a trampoline, and as it was the middle of the attitude era, we used it almost solely for wrestling. Only very basic moves of course, with the odd powerbomb.

I once tried wrestling on a trampoline though I had to take my glasses off beforehand, which meant I couldn't see anything and was a bit of a sitting target. Got put into a camel clutch... I tapped out.

The biggest risk for you would have been taking a bump off the side of the trampoline!

Back then it was akin to Foley falling from the top of the cell for kids our size... Only once did someone really do it, but it was ok because they fell in a bush, relatively cushioned!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 31 May 2011, 4:39 pm

sodhat wrote:
JoshSansom wrote:

The biggest risk for you would have been taking a bump off the side of the trampoline!

Back then it was akin to Foley falling from the top of the cell for kids our size... Only once did someone really do it, but it was ok because they fell in a bush, relatively cushioned!

Yeah, that happened... I couldn't see what was going on, someone else leapt up and bounced down and the momentum threw me off the side. It was akin to eliminating myself from the Royal Rumble... 🤦

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Tue 31 May 2011, 4:41 pm

I did a splash on someone once....

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2011, 4:41 pm

Dave wrote:I did a splash on someone once....

randy

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 May 2011, 4:49 pm

me n my mates do it to each other for a laugh from time to time.

but the one occasion that ill always remember was when i was about 16 i did the last ride to a THREE year old into a hedge. im not ashamed because he was a little foul mouthed schit and his brother tried shooting me with a bb gun. a few people including adults were around at the time and said nothing. he ran home crying.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 31 May 2011, 4:52 pm

OleH wrote:Gawd - 10 years ago my group of friends were always trying to kill each one and other, more often than not in parks after getting fed up with kicking the old ball of leather around.

My favourites were the Tombstone (never finished, I'd just turn them upside down) and the Figure-Four.

I saw someone getting a Tombstone in the playground once, on a patch of grass. The guy delivering it looked a safe worker...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Tue 31 May 2011, 4:53 pm

Ahh yes! I was put in the Walls of Jericho once....

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 4:56 pm

JamesLincs wrote:me n my mates do it to each other for a laugh from time to time.

Sorry James I read this and started laughing like a school kid.

Me and my brother still wrestle from time to time now we've grown up it tends to be when we are drunk which is pretty dangerous.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 May 2011, 5:02 pm

haha nothing wrong with it. we do it for a laugh

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 5:44 pm

JamesLincs wrote:haha nothing wrong with it. we do it for a laugh

So do me and a couple of my mates just that one line made me laugh. Very childish I know but funny none the less.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 31 May 2011, 5:52 pm

I used the Triple H knee to fave thing in a fught once thats it, oh powerbombed the bird for a laugh when in went down there.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 5:54 pm

User Name wrote:I used the Triple H knee to fave thing in a fught once thats it, oh powerbombed the bird for a laugh when in went down there.

Are you saying you powerbombed your Mrs when you were eating....beef curtains?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 31 May 2011, 6:10 pm

I put my mate in the Walls of Jericho for about 5 minutes.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 31 May 2011, 6:12 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
User Name wrote:I used the Triple H knee to fave thing in a fught once thats it, oh powerbombed the bird for a laugh when in went down there.

Pretty much

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 6:23 pm

User Name wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

Pretty much

That is about the funniest thing I have ever heard. What did she do?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Tue 31 May 2011, 6:52 pm

Shouting a bit, then we got back down to business.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 May 2011, 7:20 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:haha nothing wrong with it. we do it for a laugh

So do me and a couple of my mates just that one line made me laugh. Very childish I know but funny none the less.
Very Happy

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 May 2011, 7:21 pm

prettyboykev wrote:
JamesLincs wrote:me n my mates do it to each other for a laugh from time to time.

Sorry James I read this and started laughing like a school kid.

Me and my brother still wrestle from time to time now we've grown up it tends to be when we are drunk which is pretty dangerous.

lmao ive just realised...

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 7:42 pm

User Name wrote:Shouting a bit, then we got back down to business.

My Mrs would have killed me. I would be eating beef curtains regularly with sweet F.A in return if you know what I mean.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 May 2011, 7:54 pm

prettyboykev wrote:

My Mrs would have killed me. I would be eating beef curtains regularly with sweet F.A in return if you know what I mean.
sounds like torture mate

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 31 May 2011, 8:15 pm

JamesLincs wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:

sounds like torture mate
That's why I will never powerbomb my Mrs.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 May 2011, 10:19 pm

Whenever my girfriends annoying me I put a reverse mounted chickenwing on her and rub the crook of her arm up and down her face for extra annoyance

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Tue 31 May 2011, 10:43 pm

In school tripped my mate and tried putting the ankle lock on him, but he kept spinning out of it onto his back but I kept twisting it the other way 2nd time he was on his back caught the other leg into the walls, he tapped

Also when ever we had a free period wed go down to the hall pull out the trampets and thick mats and jump on them I could perform a picture perfect swan ton bomb, not on anyone just the matts looked awesome mind really late spin

Also performed a chris Daniels STO on the rugby pitch earlier this year off the side of a ruck, opposition wasn't best pleased

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue 31 May 2011, 10:48 pm

the-gaffer wrote:When these type of threads start i struggle to believe anyone to be honest

I once hit a shooting star press on a kid through a table from the roof of my school, and no one filmed it. Damn. Wink

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 31 May 2011, 10:50 pm

Dexter Morgan wrote:

I once hit a shooting star press on a kid through a table from the roof of my school, and no one filmed it. Damn. Wink

I know the feeling, I hit a Canadian Destroyer on the company chairman and no-one saw! Luckily the attack gave the chairman brief memory loss so he forgot all about it.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Tue 31 May 2011, 11:08 pm

I used to let people chokeslam me at school while we played football. It was all good until a particularly strong guy had a go. See I used to jump but this guy lifted me no problem and my back was sore for a week.

God it hurt just thinking about it

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Tue 31 May 2011, 11:33 pm

Hero wrote:
Dexter Morgan wrote:

I know the feeling, I hit a Canadian Destroyer on the company chairman and no-one saw! Luckily the attack gave the chairman brief memory loss so he forgot all about it.

Yeah Canadian Destroyers are great for short term memory loss, I do it to my boss every week. Why doesn't anyone believe me?!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 31 May 2011, 11:49 pm

I've got to be the only Person here to get Double Powerbombed through a Door, laying beween two Tables?

Yer me and my friends and Brothers kinda dabbled lol
I'm a pretty big guy, so it was usually me and a smaller mate Vs my Brother and his mate, You know how it goes, Old Tables, Put someone through it....
Then someone thought, Hang on, we've got a door there waiting to go the tip..... Lets powerbomb that 6ft2 oh dear through it lol

One of my mates tried to Hurracanrana me and I reversed into a kind of inverted powerbmb and knocked him out for a good few minutes lol
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:46 pm

Someone got lippy with me in a bar once so i punched him in the face.

Does that count?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

I can sell the Rock Bottom quite well.

Me and the oldest brother used wrestle a fair bit. Sufficed to say, I regretted it when he learnt how to do the swanton bomb...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:22 pm

I wasnt involved in it but i saw a nasty accident on a lads holiday where 2 guys were larking around, one unsuspecting guy was on a lilo in the pool and the other done a HUGE flip onto him from the side of the pool but crunched this poor dude straight in the face and KO'd him the phuk out. Hilarious, but a bit scary when this guy didnt move!

I speared someone playing rugby, thats about as close as it gets for me!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next