The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight.

2 posters

Go down

James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight. Empty James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight.

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 12 May 2015, 11:22 am

Maybe am reading between lines a little bit here but do you think that this could be a ploy just to get some of the Boston crowd onside?

If they where such close friends whats stopped him from making this tribute before?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight. Empty Re: James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight.

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 12 May 2015, 11:34 am

He's had it on the back of his shorts for years now.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight. Empty Re: James DeGale to have Darren Sutherlands intials on his shorts for Dirrell fight.

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 12 May 2015, 11:38 am

Fair enough, not noticed it myself but did strike me as strange as its was the first time I'd heard of it, in the paper leading up to his fight in Boston.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down