The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Adam D
Galted
Hibbz
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Pal Joey
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
17 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Send us the link and I'll pick some up on payday. Need to do a lost of lone shifts and a few books would break the monotony nicely.

It's not a physical bookshop - you won't be able to bomb it.

I know my friends but we also do a nice line in hacking small websites to show off our sophistication

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Tue May 05, 2015 5:08 pm

I saw Michelle McManus on Sauchiehall Street last week.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Adam D wrote:I saw Michelle McManus on Sauchiehall Street last week.

Were you standing in Newcastle?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue May 05, 2015 5:15 pm

I once spoke to a Chuckle Brother on the phone, does it count even if I did not realise he was one until I put the phone down and somebody told me?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue May 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Rowley wrote:I once spoke to a Chuckle Brother on the phone, does it count even if I did not realise he was one until I put the phone down and somebody told me?

Did he keep handing the phone to his brother only for it to be handed back?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue May 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Unfortunately not, I suspect that would have given the game away.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 8:07 am

First.

King of the North. Lord Commander of the Culture Cup.

King of the Andals.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 8:16 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:First.

King of the North.  Lord Commander of the Culture Cup.

King of the Andals.

The Gimp!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 8:17 am

superflyweight wrote:

King of the Andals.

The Gimp!

Bring out the Gimp!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 8:33 am

Gave Trussy a rather emphatic put down last night, and it's reverberated across my entire day. Feeling good. Feeling imperious.

Turd
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am

morning all - testing a quiz (fairly easy)

Connection please

1 Which short story by Edgar Allen Poe concerns a prisoner of the Spanish Inquisition?
2 Which Actor who co hosetd the academy awards in 2010 stars in TV show 30 rock and films such as Beetlejuice
and the hunt for Red October
3 What is the real name of the comic book super hero Deadpool?
4 Which Army rank is above Captain and below Lieutenant Colonel in the British Army?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 8:35 am

kingraf wrote: Gave Trussy a rather emphatic put down last night, and it's reverberated across my entire day. Feeling good. Feeling imperious.

Turd

That's like saying you beat a man with no legs in a running race.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 8:40 am

True Tiña, but you forget that this is a particularly unpleasantan with no legs
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 am

1. The Pit and the Pendulum
2 Alec Baldwin
4 Major

British PM's.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 06, 2015 8:43 am

Two is Alec Baldwin Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 am

kingraf wrote:True Tiña, but you forget that this is a particularly unpleasant man with no legs

Trussy with no legs would look like remarkably like Jabba the Hutt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 06, 2015 8:46 am

1 Which short story by Edgar Allen Poe concerns a prisoner of the Spanish Inquisition? The Pit and the Pendulum - super
2 Which Actor who co hosetd the academy awards in 2010 stars in TV show 30 rock and films such as Beetlejuice
and the hunt for Red October?  Alec Baldwin - super
3 What is the real name of the comic book super hero Deadpool? Wade Wilson
4 Which Army rank is above Captain and below Lieutenant Colonel in the British Army? Major - super

Cool this was a quick filler round so making sure is was not too tough Smile

Last edited by rick_dagless on Wed May 06, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 am

Going to take a guess at Heath for Deadpool.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 06, 2015 8:51 am

It is Wade Wilson super, so right era...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 06, 2015 8:56 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
kingraf wrote:True Tiña, but you forget that this is a particularly unpleasant man with no legs

Stop talking nonsense with Rafcox and get the quiz done Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 9:01 am

It's statements like those that ensure you'll never enter the Kingraf Fave Five table Geoffrey
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 am

You're not even a full member, a list produced by you means little to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 9:09 am

Rowley wrote:

It's a good image though.

I'm not doing the quiz until it has more people. And preferably some people not already Culture Cup participants.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed May 06, 2015 9:13 am

Rowley wrote:

It's a good image though.

I'm not doing the quiz until it has more people.  And preferably some people not already Culture Cup participants.

Don't look at me. I'm just the mascot.
I'm content to sniff an occasional poodle's arse and then have a quick lick of the puddle under the taps.

Definitely 1st Round to Jeff there...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 am

Tino wrote:I'm not doing the quiz until it has more people. And preferably some people not already Culture Cup participants.

Do we need to go back to the boards from whence we came to recruit?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 am

King of the Andals.
Unlike Galted who is merely King of  the Sandals

Last edited by DAVE667 on Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm shit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I'm not doing the quiz until it has more people.  And preferably some people not already Culture Cup participants.

It would be nice to have one or two people who aren't part of this deviant sub-community already, Rick.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 9:21 am

I'm not even a member. I also can't be bothered to enter a long drawn out competition
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 9:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I'm not doing the quiz until it has more people.  And preferably some people not already Culture Cup participants.

It would be nice to have or two people who aren't part of this deviant sub-community already, Rick.

I might be able to find a couple of girls along at the Pubic Triangle who might be interested. Probably cost me about £20 in private dances but am happy to be reimbursed by you all by cheque or postal order.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 9:24 am

kingraf wrote:I'm not even a member. I also can't be bothered to enter a long drawn out competition

Don't put yourself down. Just the other day I was telling everyone else that I think you're a member .

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 9:26 am

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

It would be nice to have or two people who aren't part of this deviant sub-community already, Rick.

I might be able to find a couple of girls along at the Pubic Triangle who might be interested.  Probably cost me about £20 in private dances but am happy to be reimbursed by you all by cheque or postal order.

Can I send a 4 pack of Tennent's instead?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 9:28 am

Only if it's the old cans from the '80's with the half naked ladies on the side.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 06, 2015 9:29 am

kingraf wrote:I'm not even a member. I also can't be bothered to enter a long drawn out competition

Bit like your cricket team with their 3 match test series.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 9:54 am

5-0 then?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed May 06, 2015 9:56 am

What about them? Let's move on...

A bit cool in the south here, raf. Bring your ear muffs and woolly scarf.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed May 06, 2015 10:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:What about them? Let's move on...

Cheers mate. Quite excited now, so hopefully the weather does not play too big a downer. Anything from Melbourne to Perth happening 25 June-7 July particularly worth going to?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed May 06, 2015 10:25 am

The Russian nurse's birthday is on July 6th... but that's not much use for you to know if you'll be in Perth.

Not so familiar with what's happening in those other states. Check some websites (tourist, cultural, sporting, etc) and maybe you'll see something interesting.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 11:17 am

The following sentence is taken from the invite to our office summer BBQ.  I’m guessing that Adam Johnson won’t be interested.  

“Other halves are welcome, but due to club rules unfortunately not under 16s.”  

Shocked

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 11:23 am

superflyweight wrote:The following sentence is taken from the invite to our office summer BBQ.  I’m guessing that Adam Johnson won’t be interested.  

“Other halves are welcome, but due to club rules unfortunately not under 16s.”  

Shocked

Does it mean under 16 stones, perhaps? Are your company trying too hard to be politically correct so bloaters don't feel left out?

I'm guessing Mrs Fly is under 16 stone. Perhaps you could take Jeff instead?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 06, 2015 11:41 am

I'm not taking anyone over 16 stone to a BBQ. It would be carnage.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 06, 2015 11:45 am

I can make most weekends fly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 11:51 am

Rowley wrote:I can make most weekends fly.
Make a change from making them drag by banging on about boxers who only fought in the pre-electric age

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed May 06, 2015 12:26 pm

A bag of sugar in each pocket and I'd be able to get in.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Union Cane wrote:A grain of sugar in each pocket and I'd be able to get in.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed May 06, 2015 12:55 pm

cake OK
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed May 06, 2015 1:12 pm

kingraf wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:What about them? Let's move on...

Cheers mate. Quite excited now, so hopefully the weather does not play too big a downer. Anything from Melbourne to Perth happening 25 June-7 July particularly worth going to?

Harlem Globetrotters have a tour going on around that time. It's not quite as macho as action netball, but you may enjoy it.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed May 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Union Cane wrote:A bag of sugar in each pocket and I'd be able to get in.

Sugar, Cane?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 1:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:A bag of sugar in each pocket and I'd be able to get in.

Sugar, Cane?
It can't be beet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed May 06, 2015 1:20 pm

I watched the Rocky marathon on Sky this weekend, as it was my birthday, not that any of you have offered to get me a cuppa.

Anyway, upon watching them, I noticed something that was so bleeding obvious but I hadnt really twigged to before. Paulie is one of the biggest d1cks in movie history.

In the first one, he pimps out Adrian to Rocky and then smashes up his apartment because he is drunk. he then sells advertising space on rockys gown.
In Rocky III, he gets jealous (again). Smashes up a Rocky pinball machine and basically acts like a sulky douche.
And to top it off, in Rocky V, he loses all of Rockys money.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed May 06, 2015 1:21 pm

The security are sure to caster glance at your bulging pockets.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Adam D wrote:douche.

Get out.

I expect it of RafCox, he is 12 years old.

You on the other hand, are supposed to be a grown man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next