The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth

3 posters

Go down

Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth Empty Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth

Post by jimbopip Sun 26 Apr 2015, 8:59 pm

This may be the silliest post ever but...

I will be on a Stag Weekend on the weekend of the Pro 12 final. It looks like my beloved Glasgow Warriors could well be there and as it's my future son in law's bash I can't not be there. So, can anyone recommend a decent pub to watch the match in. Food would be a bonus, decent beers essential : drowning sorrows, celebrating, staving off dehydration etc.

Thanks guys.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth Empty Re: Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth

Post by George Carlin Mon 27 Apr 2015, 7:28 am

Jimbo - it's a university town, man. You should be in clover.

It's actually a great venue for a stag. Like Blackpool but without (a) the ugly people, (b) the self loathing and (c) the sh!t awful weather.

By the way, the London to Bournemouth train is one of the busiest in the whole of the UK. If you travel at anything like peak times, reserve a seat in advance. I know this from bitter experience.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth Empty Re: Where to watch the Pro 12 final in Bournemouth

Post by RDW Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:37 am

I see this as a test for your future son law - he really should be trying to impress you, so he needs to be bending over backwards to find somewhere for you to watch the game! I say leave it up to him to sort out - then you'll find out what kind of man he is!

Will also temper your rage a bit when you see him disappearing with two strippers later on in the night... Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:42 am

George, thanks. I think I'm driving the car with the uncles down. Doh
RDW, did you see the link about free tickets for the Toulon- Clermont final? That would be a birthday treat for you dad.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

I did Jimbo but we're going out for a family meal that night. We were meant to be for his actual 60th in the Friday but the Edinburgh game got in the way! Plus my mum would disown us if we abandoned her on the Saturday night too. Rolling Eyes

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down