The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Hajduk

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:37 am

There is probably a holographic interactive website that he knocked up during tea that takes you through it blow by blow.

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:You missed his big 9 on saturday against Hemel Hempstead (2's).

That decision was a disgrace though. Never LBW.

Also, there was a minor celebrity there. After the roaring success of the last game of spot the celeb (won by Jeff with his Alan Carr pick), who is ready for another round of 'Tino's B-List Celebrity Stalking'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:45 am

Give us a clue.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:Give us a clue.

That's not really in the spirit of the game, Sean. But if you need a start, it was a man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:47 am

Is it Graham Poll?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:Is it Graham Poll?

No.

But, I just googled who that is and I like your thinking. Very clever.

Still incorrect though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:50 am

Vinnie Jones
Bloke from the Bill
Ian Dury

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:52 am

Incorrect on all of those.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:53 am

Lot of pressure as reigning champion. As an opening gambit I am going for Greg Wallace. For two reasons, firstly I watched Masterchef this weekend, secondly Tina would recognise him (Graham Poll indeed)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:55 am

Hugo Speer

(Fair point on the Graham Poll view Jeff)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:55 am

Lembit Opik

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:55 am

Incorrect on Baldy Wallace, Spear or Opik.

This needs narrowing down a bit.

He is a TV presenter (not Wallace though).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:56 am

Ben Shepherd

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:56 am

Tim Wonnacott

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:57 am

Younger than Wonnacott. Closer to Shepherd's age.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:57 am

Gotta be Vernon Kay. Believe he is a Tring resident.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 8:58 am

beaconsfield actually. but same soulless area.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:00 am

Not Vern.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

tess? she's a man

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:01 am

Comedy Dave?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Richard Madely

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Tring is a long way from Peterborough. Nice of you to drive your kids that far for sport

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:02 am

Bradley Walsh.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:03 am

No to all of these.

He is also famous for once taking part in a popular Saturday evening show.  

Although his regular gig is weekdays.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:04 am

Keith Chegwin!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:05 am

He's fecking A-list!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

That guy who won Strictly on BBC news

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

It ain't Cheggers. Read the bloody thread. He is closer to Ben Shepherd's age.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

Noel Edmonds

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:06 am

Getting warmer, RiCKO.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:07 am

Edmonds is f*cking old, Jeff!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:07 am

Chris Hollins...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:07 am

I realised that once I typed it, Andrew Castle

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:08 am

Nope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:10 am

Matt Baker!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:11 am

Yessssss!

The reigning champion does it again.

Well played, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:12 am

Thanks Tina, pretty pleased to retain my title. I am truly the rafcox of this game.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:15 am

who is matt baker?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:16 am

Google him you lazy bastard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:17 am

Oh, i know him. Geordie bloke off of countryfile. Like him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:29 am

I don't want to kick a man when he's down (roaming streets of london in sh!t trainer, sweat pants and a fleece), but I received this by email today. Do you think we should tell him?

WRITE ME BACK SOON!!!

Best regards!

I am not sure what to write in this message.

OK I’ll start by saying that I am writing to a person online for the very first time.

I am very worried and lost.

Are you lonely? Are you looking for a baby for your life and becoming a family?

I want a fellow who’ll adore me and treat me right! I need a guy to enjoy love with!

You made me believe in love at first sight.

My name is Olia!

I appended my pictures to let you see who writes to you.

If you , please write me back using my e-mail.

Iam looking forward to your answer to my letter. Write me asap, please! I could make you hot.

I will be waiting for your answer.

Have many enjoyable moments every single day! Cheers!

Needing you, Olga

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:Give us a clue.

Lionel Blair? Lisa Goddard?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:36 am

Sounds like you are in there sean, though judging by the way this is written, it is someone from the boxing board I think.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:45 am

Forgot to mention yesterday that I never applauded any of the marathoners, not even the extra-long wheelchairs or the bunch with one arm. Instead I watched them with a sternness befitting my serious nature, my applause is not easily earned or given.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Apr 2015, 9:47 am

Galted wrote:Forgot to mention yesterday that I never applauded any of the marathoners, not even the extra-long wheelchairs or the bunch with one arm. Instead I watched them with a sternness befitting my serious nature, my applause is not easily earned or given.

clap

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 10:09 am

How did the one armed guys do it? Surely they'd be just going round in circles?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 27 Apr 2015, 10:18 am

seanmichaels wrote:How did the one armed guys do it? Surely they'd be just going round in circles?

Mirror Signal Manouver

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 10:19 am

Not sure they were in wheelchairs Sean, read his post again, think there is enough to suggest they are a group distinct from those in the wheelchairs.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Apr 2015, 10:23 am

Rowley wrote:Not sure they were in wheelchairs Sean, read his post again, think there is enough to suggest they are a group distinct from those in the wheelchairs.

Not convinced. He will have to explain himself. Running with one arm would be easier anyway. Less weight to carry round.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Apr 2015, 10:26 am

Went to an evening with Nigel Benn Saturday, was quite good, got howlingly drunk and started bidding for stuff on the charity auction to annoy TSMR.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next