The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014/15 Championship Thread

+16
cherriesfanBPL
LuvSports!
Mat
The Best in the World
owen10ozzy
TopoftheChops
dyrewolfe
Derbymanc
westisbest
Fernando
GSC
NickisBHAFC
Nico the gman
FootballLight
Good Golly I'm Olly
Dolphin Ziggler
20 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

2014/15 Championship Thread - Page 3 Empty 2014/15 Championship Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 07 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Read an awful article on top 50 managers under 50. Katanga higher than Howe and Dyche, to name just two.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

2014/15 Championship Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 2014/15 Championship Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:43 pm

Bit of a laugh, Olly, I'd bet Hughton would have got you up. Let's see if this new guy can do that before we even begin to see if he can do any better in the top league

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 10 Apr 2015, 10:44 pm

Plastic stadium on a Friday night and an easy win. Easy to be quiet

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 11:13 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:I think if you're watching Bourenmouth vs brighton on a Friday night and you're not a supporter of either side, you really need to have a long hard look at how rubbish you're life is!

Err no you dont. Wtf Laugh

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:34 am

Just because Bournemouth didn't fill out there allocation doesn't make them a bad team. Its a Friday night an people ca just watch it on Tv, why would they go?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:27 pm

FootballLight wrote:Just because Bournemouth didn't fill out there allocation doesn't make them a bad team. Its a Friday night an people ca just watch it on Tv, why would they go?
I agree a good team, just badly supported.

Bournemouth should go up automatic now, but can't see them surviving in the Premier with that sort of support, attracting good quality players could be a nightmare for them, playing in front of 11000 fans isn't exactly a mouthwatering prospect.

We haven't got a clue what League position we will be in but have sold 2700 tickets for Fulham away, and have been sent an extra 1000,for a fair trek down to London, there lies the difference.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:36 pm

Right off for a few pints, then down to the Riverside and hope we're not suffering from a bank holiday Monday hangover.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:39 pm

Wigan used to be in the PL though. Not the biggest crowd or fan base though but still not small for the Championship. Bournemouth have a League One fan base that's why. A League One club, just PL quality players. If that makes sense.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 11 Apr 2015, 12:55 pm

FootballLight wrote:Just because Bournemouth didn't fill out there allocation doesn't make them a bad team. Its a Friday night an people ca just watch it on Tv, why would they go?
Yep pretty sure I didn't say that. Good team thanks to abusing ffp. There going up without question.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sat 11 Apr 2015, 2:22 pm

Lucky Lucky Lucky, completely outplayed bar about 15 mins, Brentford should have had 2/3/4 and we squeeked a draw.

Cannot believe they're getting rid of Warburton at the end of the season.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 11 Apr 2015, 3:58 pm

Sky Bet Championship
HT Birmingham City (1) 1 1 (1) Wolverhampton Wanderers
HT Bolton Wanderers (1) 1 1 (1) Norwich City
FT Derby County (0) 1 1 (1) Brentford
HT Ipswich Town (2) 2 1 (1) Blackpool
HT Leeds United (1) 1 1 (1) Cardiff City
HT Middlesbrough (0) 0 0 (0) Rotherham United
HT Millwall (0) 0 1 (1) Watford
HT Nottingham Forest (0) 0 1 (1) Huddersfield Town
HT Reading (0) 0 0 (0) Blackburn Rovers
HT Sheffield Wednesday (1) 1 0 (0) Charlton Athletic

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 11 Apr 2015, 4:59 pm

GET THE Frak IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 11 Apr 2015, 5:01 pm

Today's Live Matches►

FT Birmingham City (1) 2 1 (1) Wolverhampton Wanderers
FT Bolton Wanderers (1) 1 2 (1) Norwich City
FT Derby County (0) 1 1 (1) Brentford
FT Ipswich Town (2) 3 2 (1) Blackpool
FT Leeds United (1) 1 2 (1) Cardiff City
FT Middlesbrough (0) 2 0 (0) Rotherham United
FT Millwall (0) 0 2 (1) Watford
FT Nottingham Forest (0) 0 1 (1) Huddersfield Town
FT Reading (0) 0 0 (0) Blackburn Rovers
FT Sheffield Wednesday (1) 1 1 (0) Charlton Athletic

Table

Live League Table

P W D L F A +/- Pts
1 Bournemouth 42 23 11 8 89 43 +46 80
2 Norwich City 42 23 10 9 81 44 +37 79
3 Watford 42 24 7 11 84 48 +36 79
4 Middlesbrough 42 23 9 10 62 32 +30 78
5 Derby County 42 20 12 10 74 46 +28 72
6 Ipswich Town 42 20 11 11 64 48 +16 71
7 Brentford 42 21 8 13 71 56 +15 71
8 Wolverhampton Wanderers 42 20 11 11 63 51 +12 71

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 11 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 11 Apr 2015, 5:11 pm

Just so tight. I hope it's between Norwich and Watford for second and decided on goals scored

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sun 12 Apr 2015, 5:04 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Just so tight. I hope it's between Norwich and Watford for second and decided on goals scored
Of course as a Boro supporter I hope that as well Very Happy

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sun 12 Apr 2015, 5:26 pm

A 0-0 draw at home to Blackburn. Quite content. Its 2 points gained after last year's result when we lost 1-0 at home, so that's a positive. A clean sheet, always good and its another point to safely keep us away from the drop zone now. Some positives, some negatives but not half bad.

Not expecting us to stop Bournemouth's title charge on Tuesday, but its preparation for the FA Cup semi-final at least. I wonder what team he is going to play? It might be a similar team to the Watford game a few weeks ago when e lost 4-1. Gives the youngsters some experience at least.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:24 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
Fernando wrote:If Bournemouth get through tonight & next week with 6 pts they will go up just for the fact that Norwich/Middlesborough will result in someone dropping pts tbh.
Yep fancy Bournemouth and Norwich, and both have far superior goal difference to us, relying on defence and not scoring enough goals has caught up with us in the end. We should have brought a striker in instead of 2 defenders I'm afraid, Kike's had a poor season after the early promise.

I'd agree our 1-up-front system away isn't helping us, but scoring goals has been an issue for as long as I can remember, barring the odd few seasons when we had the likes of Viduka, Hasselbaink, Ravanelli (and the Little Fella, of course).

That said, remember AK was Mourinho's assistant for a while and the Special One often plays a lone striker (though he has better players to make that work).

The way we're playing at the moment, I don't think it would matter who we brought in, as our midfield just aren't controlling games enough and creating good scoring chances, often enough. On top of that, there just doesn't seem to be a good understanding - players knowing what the others will trya dn do and get in the right positions.

We could be better with the players we have...AK and his coaches just need to find a better system that they are more suited to. At this stage of the season its probably irrelevant now...Bournemouth, Norwich & Watford have the momentum now, but hopefully some lessons will be learned for next season.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:33 pm

FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
Fernando wrote:If Bournemouth get through tonight & next week with 6 pts they will go up just for the fact that Norwich/Middlesborough will result in someone dropping pts tbh.
Yep fancy Bournemouth and Norwich, and both have far superior goal difference to us, relying on defence and not scoring enough goals has caught up with us in the end. We should have brought a striker in instead of 2 defenders I'm afraid, Kike's had a poor season after the early promise.

Most of Middlesbrough attackers have been poor. The only one I think has done well is Bamford this season really. Kike has been decent at the start of the season but has tailed off. Middlesbrough problem was at the start of the season, you even lost to us at home 1-0 Laugh that's as bad as it gets I'm afraid really. Adomah is a good player, but I don't think he has been that good this season and that goes for Tomlin as well.

Actually I'd say we've been poor as a team.

Any striker is only as good as the service they get...unless you're called Messi or Ronaldo.

From what I've seen this season (which admittedly isn't all that much) our build-up play is either slow, predictable and easy to defend against, or we try Hollywood passes that don't come off 9 times out of 10. We can keep possession and pass it around nicely, but most of the time we fail to genuinely threaten the opposition goal.

Quite often its left to individuals like Friend, Adomah, Tomlin or Leadbitter to run at the oppsition and try and get a pass / cross to the strikers. They've tended to be the better players in the games where we've struggled.

In fairness, we've had games where we've put some really nice passages of play together, that wouldn't look out of place in the Premier League, but they have definitely been getting fewer and further between, of late.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Mon 13 Apr 2015, 2:15 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:
FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:

Most of Middlesbrough attackers have been poor. The only one I think has done well is Bamford this season really. Kike has been decent at the start of the season but has tailed off. Middlesbrough problem was at the start of the season, you even lost to us at home 1-0 Laugh that's as bad as it gets I'm afraid really. Adomah is a good player, but I don't think he has been that good this season and that goes for Tomlin as well.

Any striker is only as good as the service they get...unless you're called Messi or Ronaldo.

From what I've seen this season (which admittedly isn't all that much) our build-up play is either slow, predictable and easy to defend against, or we try Hollywood passes that don't come off 9 times out of 10. We can keep possession and pass it around nicely, but most of the time we fail to genuinely threaten the opposition goal.

Quite often its left to individuals like Friend, Adomah, Tomlin or Leadbitter to run at the oppsition and try and get a pass / cross to the strikers. They've tended to be the better players in the games where we've struggled.

In fairness, we've had games where we've put some really nice passages of play together, that wouldn't look out of place in the Premier League, but they have definitely been getting fewer and further between, of late.
We've been excellent in the majority of games this season and our breaking from defence to attack has been quite fast, the problem we have is as Karanka said after the Rotherham game, we miss far too many chances in games we should be 3 or 4 up in. You put another 18 to 20( the likes of Deeney,Wilson or Murphy)goals striker along side Bamford and its a whole different scenario. I've got sick of the amount of balls  played across the 6 yard box and no one to put it in.

However Leadbitter,Tomlin and Clayton have been giving the ball away far too cheaply in the last month or so,the 2nd goal against Watford was a prime example of this.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:36 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:
FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:

We've been excellent in the majority of games this season and our breaking from defence to attack has been quite fast, the problem we have is as Karanka said after the Rotherham game, we miss far too many chances in games we should be 3 or 4 up in. You put another 18 to 20( the likes of Deeney,Wilson or Murphy)goals striker along side Bamford and its a whole different scenario. I've got sick of the amount of balls  played across the 6 yard box and no one to put it in.

However Leadbitter,Tomlin and Clayton have been giving the ball away far too cheaply in the last month or so,the 2nd goal against Watford was a prime example of this.

That's easily said though. I'm sure Bournemouth fans would be saying, "if we worked more defensively in the summer, it'd be done and dusted by now". Same for Middlesbrough, if we performed stronger really early season we could have been ahead by now. That's the same with both Norwich and Watford as well. Brentford, Ipswich, Wolves etc will all say the same about their flaws.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 14 Apr 2015, 2:33 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:
FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:

Well, obviously we've done well for a lot of the season, to be where we are now.

However, I have seen a few matches (and a lot of highlights) and I stand by what I said. Also, a lot of the time when we break quickly, its so fast, it seems to catch a lot of players by surprise...hence no-one to get on the end of the final ball.

Its one thing having players with pace and being able to break / counter quickly. Its another thing entirely to be able to do it cohesively, so that players are in position to receive the ball in goalscoring positions. With us its too frantic and unco-ordinated a lot of the time.

It goes back to what I said about needing to create better understanding between the players, so that they know when and how to react.

I'd be willing to put a small bet on the same thing happening even if we got Deeney, Wilson or Murphy. Tuncay was banging in the goals for Fenerbahce before he came to us. Kris Boyd was an absolute goal machine up in the SPL...pretty useless in the Championship. We splashed a record fee on Afonso Alves to keep us in the Premier League. He had good to reasonable goal tallies at 3 previous clubs before he came to us.

Doesn't matter who you bring in, if they can't play to the system, (or if you can't build a team around them), they're going to struggle...

I don't doubt we could bring in a better striker than the ones we have. My question is - would they be able to get the goals?
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:16 pm

dyrewolfe wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:
FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:

Well, obviously we've done well for a lot of the season, to be where we are now.

However, I have seen a few matches (and a lot of highlights) and I stand by what I said. Also, a lot of the time when we break quickly, its so fast, it seems to catch a lot of players by surprise...hence no-one to get on the end of the final ball.

Its one thing having players with pace and being able to break / counter quickly. Its another thing entirely to be able to do it cohesively, so that players are in position to receive the ball in goalscoring positions. With us its too frantic and unco-ordinated a lot of the time.

It goes back to what I said about needing to create better understanding between the players, so that they know when and how to react.

I'd be willing to put a small bet on the same thing happening even if we got Deeney, Wilson or Murphy. Tuncay was banging in the goals for Fenerbahce before he came to us. Kris Boyd was an absolute goal machine up in the SPL...pretty useless in the Championship. We splashed a record fee on Afonso Alves to keep us in the Premier League. He had good to reasonable goal tallies at 3 previous clubs before he came to us.

Doesn't matter who you bring in, if they can't play to the system, (or if you can't build a team around them), they're going to struggle...

I don't doubt we could bring in a better striker than the ones we have. My question is - would they be able to get the goals?
Better strikers IMO would have scored more goals, we have created plenty of chances this season that should and would have been put away by a better striker, prime example Kike against Rotherham 6 yards out heads straight at the keeper, too many chances like this have gone begging.
Karanka after the Rotherham game stated that its alway's  the same we should be 3 or 4 up in matches with the chances we are creating that's his words not mine. It hasn't been a problem for Bamford.

You can't have it all way's either we are slow and predictable as in your 1st post or able to break with pace and its so fast it catches players by surprise as in your 2nd post.

As for Chris Boyd it shows how poor the SPL is because frankly he looked like a cart horse, and has done nothing anywhere since leaving the Riverside.
Comparing past strikers has nothing to do with this squad, you could go back to Bernie Slaven who I seen a lot of  (home and away) to say he definitely would have hit 20 in this team.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Tue 14 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:
dyrewolfe wrote:
FootballLight wrote:
Nico the gman wrote:

That's easily said though. I'm sure Bournemouth fans would be saying, "if we worked more defensively in the summer, it'd be done and dusted by now". Same for Middlesbrough, if we performed stronger really early season we could have been ahead by now. That's the same with both Norwich and Watford as well. Brentford, Ipswich, Wolves etc will all say the same about their flaws.
I'm not making an opinion, I'm stating a  a fact we haven't scored enough goals ,Bournemouth, Norwich and Watford have scored 20 odd goals more than us, if this league goes on goal difference that's what will have cost us.  Only one of our strikers Bamford is in double figures for the season that's  shocking, as for the other teams you mentioned all have scored more goals than us.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm

Just FYI Bournemouth have 2nd best defensive record in the league. It's just games that they blew 1-0 leads into draws been the issue.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:05 pm

Think Bournemouth will finish on a high, wilth wins tonight at Reading. At home to Sheff Wedd, Home to Bolton.

Then think they will draw with Charlton away on final day.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

westisbest wrote:Think Bournemouth will finish on a high, wilth wins tonight at Reading. At home to Sheff Wedd, Home to Bolton.

Then think they will draw with Charlton away on final day.
IMO they've been the best and most exciting team in the League, the football they play is excellent. I like the manager too, Howe is a class act. I can't see them losing another game.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 7:59 pm

Middlesborough going to town on Wolves so far 2-0 in 11 mins.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:09 pm

Bournemouth take the lead inside 4 mins at Reading through Callum Wilson

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm

Norwich miss a pen vs Leeds

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm

Bournemouth go in at HT 1-0 up at Reading

Everyone else back underway in the 2nd half...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm

Norwich 1-0 - Howson
Middlesborough 2-1 Wolves - Bacary Sako

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:37 pm

Norwich 2-0 - Dorrans

Bristol City promoted to the championship after thumping Bradford 6-0

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:38 pm

THE NODGE!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:40 pm

Nearly there, Olly. Hope you do it kidda thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:44 pm

Middlesborough scrap past Wolves 2-1

Bournemouth hanging on at Reading it's backs against the wall...

Middlesborough vs Norwich on Friday that's gunna be a good'en

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:54 pm

Bournemouth win 1-0 at Reading

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Apr 2015, 9:55 pm

Rotheram charged by FA for playing an ineligible player vs Brighton - Could be deducted pts to drag them back 1pt ahead of Millwall

Today's Matches►

FT Birmingham City (0) 2 2 (1) Blackburn Rovers
FT Bolton Wanderers (0) 1 1 (1) Charlton Athletic
FT Brighton & Hove Albion (0) 0 0 (0) Huddersfield Town
FT Derby County (3) 4 0 (0) Blackpool
FT Ipswich Town (2) 3 1 (1) Cardiff City
FT Leeds United (0) 0 2 (0) Norwich City
FT Middlesbrough (2) 2 1 (0) Wolverhampton Wanderers
FT Millwall (0) 2 0 (0) Wigan Athletic
FT Reading (0) 0 1 (1) Bournemouth
FT Sheffield Wednesday (0) 1 0 (0) Brentford

-------

League Table

P W D L F A +/- Pts
1 Bournemouth 43 24 11 8 90 43 +47 83
2 Norwich City 43 24 10 9 83 44 +39 82
3 Middlesbrough 43 24 9 10 64 33 +31 81
4 Watford 42 24 7 11 84 48 +36 79
5 Derby County 43 21 12 10 78 46 +32 75
6 Ipswich Town 43 21 11 11 67 49 +18 74
7 Brentford 43 21 8 14 71 57 +14 71
8 Wolverhampton Wanderers 43 20 11 12 64 53 +11 71

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 14 Apr 2015, 10:49 pm

6 games without a goal for Brighton #hughtonball
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 14 Apr 2015, 11:56 pm

FreekShow wrote:Nearly there, Olly. Hope you do it kidda thumbsup

Hooooooge game Friday night - biggest game since Pompey away last time we went up. This season has been an absolute joy, hopefully we can top it off with 3 more wins.

Whatever happens we've certainly got the manager to lead us into the future.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Apr 2015, 12:09 am

Alex Neil's record as Nodge manager

18 games played
42 points

13 wins
3 draws
2 defeats

Goals for 37
Goals against 14

Hamilton are yet to win a game since his departure in early January 2015.

Quite the record that
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:39 am

Delighted to of missed the brighton game last night. However being very drunk came at a price, 2 stupid mistakes in agreeing to go to Wigan away Saturday and buying a Daniel Bryan shirt.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:03 am

Olly wrote:
FreekShow wrote:Nearly there, Olly. Hope you do it kidda thumbsup

Hooooooge game Friday night - biggest game since Pompey away last time we went up. This season has been an absolute joy, hopefully we can top it off with 3 more wins.

Whatever happens we've certainly got the manager to lead us into the future.
Yep Olly, absolutely massive game, hoping Forest do us both a favour tonight, a draw is no good to either of us on Friday, gives Watford the upper hand. You've got to be favourites the form your in at the moment, whoever goes up automatic deserves it, the league doesn't lie.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:08 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Delighted to of missed the brighton game last night. However being very drunk came at a price, 2 stupid mistakes in agreeing to go to Wigan away Saturday and buying a Daniel Bryan shirt.

Dear me.

Brie Bella one would have been ok.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm

Nice effort Forest - cheers
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 9:13 pm

We have nothing to play for. Its like playing Newcastle at present.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:09 pm

They got you that goal, keeps you second.

Millwall are gonna stay up down to Rotherham's points deduction. What is it with ineligible players ruining good things

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:14 pm

They also missed an open goal at 1-2 to make it 2-2 Sad

Either way pretty sure whoever finishes 3rd this year will have a record total of points without going up autos
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Think I want Norwich and Middlesbrough to go up most out of the 4 teams in the race. Bourenmouth are more than likely going to do it, so one of Norwich and Boro would be nice.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:02 pm

I must admit I want Watford and Bournemouth up automatically. If Brentford scrape into the playoffs I want them up, but Derby or Norwich I'd like from there otherwise

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 15 Apr 2015, 11:06 pm

If it's not us I want it to be Watford and Bournemouth mainly because they play the more entertaining football - don't particularly like Middlesborough's style or manager.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next