The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange

3 posters

Go down

Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange  Empty Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange

Post by Fernando Fri 10 Apr 2015, 2:25 pm

“@AlexRileyWWE: You wanna turn that 1.3 into 2.6 @WWENetwork give me a Live MIC & @FightOwensFight @WWE @WWENXT” So delusional. Great stuff!

------

@FightOwensFight · 3h 3 hours ago
Can’t wait until you claim your Twitter was hacked once you realize all those tweets make you sound like an absolute
dumbass! @AlexRileyWWE

----

.@AlexRileyWWE You’re trying to sound smart but before my buddy pointed it out, you had “entrepreneur” spelled wrong in your Twitter bio.

-----

“@AlexRileyWWE: Did u graduate high school? I’m behind on my dirt sheets. @FightOwensFight” Let me help you catch up: You suck. I rule.

----

I wish I could keep this going but my phone battery’s almost dead…much like @AlexRileyWWE’s career. Later!

----

“@AlexRileyWWE: .@FightOwensFight spoken like a true 2nd Grader well done, now go take ur nap its 2 o’clock” It’s 2:36 pm.

--------
@FightOwensFight
@AlexRileyWWE: i’ll see YA in 10 yrs when I pull up to Mobile and u ask me, if I want regular or unleaded” They’re the same, you idiot.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange  Empty Re: Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 10 Apr 2015, 2:42 pm

Owens should just batter him.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange  Empty Re: Kevin Owens vs Alex Riley in Twitter Exchange

Post by Brilliant_yep Sun 12 Apr 2015, 5:52 am

I'd like to think they were sat in the same room when this was taking place.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down