The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:24 am

Just watched sabotage and shadow of a.doubt, preferred sabotage. Think rope is next, I like Jimmy Stewart

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:55 am

Morning comrades

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 am

Rowley wrote:Just watched sabotage and shadow of a.doubt, preferred sabotage. Think rope is next, I like Jimmy Stewart

I do a passable impression of Jimmy Stewart.  I'll show you next time we meet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:Just watched sabotage and shadow of a.doubt, preferred sabotage. Think rope is next, I like Jimmy Stewart

Can I come as well. I'll bring my Glenn Hoddle, Tom Jones/Rod Gilbert repertoire. It'll be a right laugh.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Can I come as well. I'll bring my Glenn Hoddle, Tom Jones/Rod Gilbert repertoire. It'll be a right laugh.

Of course. We are relying on you to bring the minge.

I saw Klopp on the front cover of 442. I went out of my way in Tesco to have a look last night. "Who will land the worlds hippest coach" was the headline. I assume they mean he is an innovative coach, as it can't be his sartorial elegance. Ugly bastard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am

You are just out of date. Klopp, Vettori and I have 'the look'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:You are just out of date. Klopp, Vettori and I have 'the look'.

Vettori is nowhere near as ugly as Klopp.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:You are just out of date. Klopp, Vettori and I have 'the look'.

U sho nuf do be cookin in my book.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Your face is jammin', your body's heck-a-slammin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:44 am

Damn Richie Benaud Sad

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Your face is jammin', your body's heck-a-slammin.

If love is good, let's....no, on second thought Tino, let's not.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:49 am

Morning.

Not fist, but the party doesn't start 'til I walk on
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

kingraf wrote:Morning.

Can't have a party without the disco light that is your perm

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:52 am

Put the radio on when I got to work and the first song is/was Huey Lewis, The Power of Love. Really can't decide if that is indicative of a good or bad day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:54 am

Rowley wrote:Put the radio on when I got to work and the first song is/was Huey Lewis, The Power of Love. Really can't decide if that is indicative of a good or bad day.

Have the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club in my car at the moment. Love Burns is a great start to the weekend. Clears the cobwebs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:54 am

kingraf wrote:Morning.

Have you had a cup of room temperature water yet? Or was it a mouthful of cum protein shake to start the day?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:56 am

Rowley wrote:Put the radio on when I got to work and the first song is/was Huey Lewis, The Power of Love. Really can't decide if that is indicative of a good or bad day.

You've had a good start to the day.

A Michael Buble song was being introduced when I turned the radio on.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:56 am

Easy way to tell - did it make you weep or make you sing?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 am

It made my toe tap a little, although it also made me think of American Psycho, both the book and the film, neither of which I particularly enjoy, so a mixed bag Jules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:04 am

Rowley wrote:It made my toe tap a little, although it also made me think of American Psycho, both the book and the film, neither of which I particularly enjoy, so a mixed bag Jules.

Book was superb. Film was sh*te.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:06 am

Rowley wrote:It made my toe tap a little, although it also made me think of American Psycho, both the book and the film, neither of which I particularly enjoy, so a mixed bag Jules.

Surely it should make you think of Back to the Future?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:08 am

Rope is quite good and you could imagine it as a stage play.

I think its supposed to be one take for the whole film although I believe its actually two. Good film.

Have you seen "the Trouble with Harry?"

Quite a fun little comedy.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Surely it should make you think of Back to the Future?

I can't dictate how the mind works Jules, it's a curious thing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 am

'Cause I read your mind, I need it because it takes me where I can't find. Because you always do that something, something I'm not sure of, but just for today let go and burn away

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:'Cause I read your mind, I need it because it takes me where I can't find. Because you always do that something, something I'm not sure of, but just for today let go and burn away

Sponsored by Anusol

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:06 am

Decided to bin Egypt holiday on your advice Shah. Opted for ter right wing location of Montenegro instead. Looks bloody nice actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

Missing out Sean. Egypt is a wonderful place when revolution isn't in the air. Pity the nationals treat the wonders built there like trash cans, but I guess that's what happens when you're left with things that you neither care built nor care about
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:13 am

I'm not really fan of Arabs or Jewish people. They are too fiery for my tastes. I am not sure I could relax.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm not really fan of Arabs or Jewish people. They are too fiery for my tastes. I am not sure I could relax.

sponsored by anusol

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:22 am

Dunno if I prefer Sean's made up tales of sexual conquest or the fact he's something of an unashamed racist now!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:27 am

Almost thread split...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 am

Adam's a Kippah. Don't think he'll like hearing his kind isn't welcome
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:31 am

You have to watch Jules around thread split time, he is surprisingly quick off the mark for his age.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:32 am

DAVE667 wrote:Dunno if I prefer Sean's made up tales of sexual conquest or the fact he's something of an unashamed racist now!

I thought this would be brought up. They are fiery and argumentative. If I was to say the same things about Latino people no one would bat an eyelid. When I go on holiday I want to relax, that is all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:38 am

It's for the best, Sean. I don't think a man who reads "anthro" and thinks bugs would appreciate Egypt anyway
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:39 am

Rowley wrote:You have to watch Jules around thread split time, he is surprisingly quick off the mark for his age.

I'm primed Jeff. I'm pumped and I'm psyched.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 am

kingraf wrote:Adam's a Kippah. Don't think he'll like hearing his kind isn't welcome
Mossad have been informed. Expect a visit soon.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am

I don't mind Jules, if it the choice between one of your quips or one of Sean's fictional conquests or Tina waffling about insects you're the clear choice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:You have to watch Jules around thread split time, he is surprisingly quick off the mark for his age.

I'm primed Jeff. I'm pumped and I'm psyched.
You sound like Sean just before he sleeps with another seventeen models before breakfast...GOSPEL

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:44 am

For the last time my hampton is retired. Withdrawn from action.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20